It's not "white" nationalsism, it's just NATIONALISM

We were once the colonies of a WHITE MAJORITY.
We were founded by a WHITE MAJORITY.
We still are a WHITE MAJORITY.

Don't let the fucking leftist scum define you, it's not "white" nationalism, it's just NATIONALISM!

basically

Nationalism is for faggots. Patriotism is where it's at.

Patriotism alone is a tin-pot parody of nationalism. Nationalism is a connection to a nation, a people, a heritage, and securing a future for your children. Patriotism is just empty jerking off about whatever country (not nation, country) you live in. Why be loyal to a country, like the US, that seeks to ethnically replace you and your people?

This.

White nationalism by itself is a stupid term.

It's necessary to distinguish itself from civic nationalist cucks

>We still are a WHITE MAJORITY.
The problem is for how long.

Nationalism is retarded. Patriotism is what you are thinking of. Despite your lack of real life knowledge, nationalism and the far right are just as bad as their counterparts.

"Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first."

Having a leftist media and democratic party isn't helping us any...

Hey retard, Reagan gave Amnesty to millions of illegals and never built the wall even though he could. The Republican party and the neocons aren't going to stop it unless the public forces them to since their donors benefit from mass immigration and from mass illegal immigration.

The bottom line is that whites have to choose between themselves, or losing their nations to non-whites and leftists.

This is NOT going to be accomplished without "hate", or violence, imo, simply because ANY and ALL attempts by whites to form solidarity groups and vote for their own interests WILL be labeled and attacked as racism by leftists and non-whites.

These attacks will include rioting by non-whites, as is demonstrated by BLM.

We will have NO choice other than to resort to violence, I'm afraid, because that's what are enemies are doing.

>"Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first."
De Gaulle was a fucking retard bruv. Patriotism has no predication on. Here, have something
>Nationalism is a shared group feeling in the significance of a geographical and sometimes demographic region seeking independence for its culture or ethnicity that holds that group together. This can be expressed as a belief or political ideology that involves an individual identifying with or becoming attached to one's nation. Nationalism involves national identity, by contrast with the related concept of patriotism, which involves the social conditioning and personal behaviours that support a state's decisions and actions.
Notice the difference yet ass lick?

There is no "whiteness". It was invented by kikes

There is the Western culture which brought tolerance, freedom, creativity, individualism, dignity, respect for other cultures, real social progress, equality, women's rights, civil rights, gay rights. Many great works of literature and art, incredible history.

Multiculturalism was good for a time, but now it's over. Time to end it and get serious about immigration and Islam and other threats to this culture. The SJW position on this is totally nonsensical. We need to preserve the culture that brought the very tradition of philosophical free enquiry and produced an affluent intelligentsia by protecting it now from the pernicious effects of the latter. Because they are bourgeois Victorian moralist scums. Pol is the Anti-judaic tru dictatorship of the Proletariat.

Proud of heritage fine. Nationalism fine. White nationalism is for autists who think genes really matter than much or that IQ isn't just another Jewish trick. They raise it every year, the Flynn effect is totally unexplained. It's a bunch of proxies that end up tautologically referring to eachother, and are culturally constructed to begin with. Most "studies" are totally wrong, and unreplicated. Muh 100 years means shit. Psychology is a psuedoscience at best.

Nah, can't resort to violence except in self defense bro and it wont be until we hit the less than 50% mark that shit will get really bad and at that point it will force more and more white people to come to the realization that they've had their nation usurped and their rightful inheritance stolen from them.

>There is the Western culture which brought tolerance, freedom, creativity, individualism, dignity, respect for other cultures, real social progress, equality, women's rights, civil rights, gay rights. Many great works of literature and art, incredible history.
>m-muh post enlightenment ideals
Fucking gas yourself you stupid fuck.

Who decides which soldier carry this or that? Body size? Big guys carry lmg?

These ideals are fine. They're good. They're what makes us better. Corporate leftists have just subverted them into a bunch of meaningless garbage. What's worth preserving in the Western culture if not for its post enlightenment ideals? Some Jewish religion? Some fucking gay Norse god shit? What?

You sound like a commie.

Fuck trump and fuck white people

People have it programmed into them by the media:
nationalism is bad.

So we will go back to calling it Patriotism. There is nothing purer than putting your country before you. It's not about what this great nation can do for you, it's all about what you can do for your nation.

By then, it's too late...

You have to go back

I'm quite literally the opposite. Communism, like financial capitalism, are materialistic globalist and universalist ideologies that do nothing but destroy nations and cultures.

I see the leftists have been plotting and scheming and have decided to try and divide and conquer Sup Forums with this civic nationalism bullshit.

What's good for non whites is bad for whites

It's never too late. The sweetest irony is that in order to do what must be done we must become a minority first and then it is time for war.

And I think it'd pretty pretty neat to bring back this ritual when saying the pledge.

>At a signal from the Principal the pupils, in ordered ranks, hands to the side, face the Flag. Another signal is given; every pupil gives the flag the military salute -- right hand lifted, palm downward, to align with the forehead and close to it. Standing thus, all repeat together, slowly, β€œI pledge allegiance to my Flag and the Republic for which it stands; one Nation indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.” At the words, β€œto my Flag,” the right hand is extended gracefully, palm upward, toward the Flag, and remains in this gesture till the end of the affirmation; whereupon all hands immediately drop to the side.

>What's good for non whites is bad for whites

That doesn't work, dude.

The natives fucked around and tried to exploit the non-native for their own benefit, and by the time they realized their mistake and actually fought back, it was too late.

Misquoted....

>I see the leftists have been plotting and scheming and have decided to try and divide and conquer Sup Forums with this civic nationalism bullshit.
It's actually explicitly stated on the antifascist action website or something about dividing and conquering the "far right" so I imagine some hobbyist transvestite NEET antifa(ggot) thought he'd do it here as well

Aside from Women's Rights (our greatest mistake) all the other stuff is good, or only minorly bad. I could do without a fag agenda. I actually think gays deserve rights, actually they already have rights they just want extra ones, it's all a part of leftist subversion and a non issue really.

A lot of the terms you mention have been coopted by the left though. Tolerance is now tolerating mudshits blowing themselves up or tranny dykes. But originally, it was tolerating others opinions and lifestyles and them tolerating your own, like a libertarian definition of freedom and this is good within a stable civilized society.

I agree. White Nationalist are cringe tier retards.

Regular old Nationalism and Patriotism are all you need. Just get rid of immigration and multiculturalism.

"white" is as bad to different euro ethnicity as "mixed" as to """"white"""" Americans anyways.