Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8
youtube.com/watch?v=BzEN7dpZJ1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this a YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE thread?

>thinks he's Luke Skywalker
>actually is C-3PO

I'm ready to fight for the empire.

Turning the streets red with the blood of the left is going to be hilarious.

You're in the wrong timeline buddy

What did he mean by this?

this, even as a 7 year old I recognized who are the good guys

WRONG

>moss pawn and gun here with another gun gripes.

This is what Is wrong with liberals, they think there whole lives are a fictional book, that's all they can think about when something bad happens it's like this : "omg, trump got elected this is just like that book I have reread thousands of times, maybe I should be like the protagonist and fight him." Except when they do fight, they get their ass blasted because instead of fighting "the sooper evil empire" there fighting the US government. AND THEY DON'T EVEN REALIZE IT, AND ACT LIKE THE FUCKING HEROES FFS.

The left will always think they are the good guys no matter how much bad shit they do.

Least we don't see ourselves as the good guys or bad guys, just saviors of the harm each side causes in their crusades to be right.

They're mentally still children. All of their experiences, values, and understanding of the world comes from media. They have no real-life experiences to go by.

The Emperor protects

its always harry potter with these faggots

To topple the federal Reserve? Always.

checked

>fighting the empire
>not joining up to fly a tie bomber and demolish ewok tree house villages on the reg
>passing up an opportunity to blast an e11 at some rebel scum

> If you'd fight back against the empire

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8

They are isolated in their circle and they don't really understand how the world looks outside. It's not just liberals though, most people are like that. They project their circle on entire society.

If you think this story has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.

But the Empire were the good guys

>If you think this story has a happy ending
What do you mean, of course it will have a happy ending, we will have glorious parades.

I'm already fightng the Empire
You're just dumb enough to sign up for Stormtrooper camp

youtube.com/watch?v=BzEN7dpZJ1A

It's getting CRAZY

>If you've ever said you'd fight in
>imaginary army
>imaginary uprising
>imaginary revolution
Just please kill this generation, I can't bear the fact that they can't think of a REAL war they swore they would've fought in.
Fucking liberals don't know the first thing about the honor on the battlefield, literal frenchies and italians.

>Now's the time
time to leave your mom's basement

no im still working out some proper homemade small arms fire protection using some polymers and thin steel sandwiches

was thinking of using magnesium oxide and magnesium chloride in a 2.5 part mo to 1 part mc to make a simple fake ivory thats stronger than concrete for the filler material of the sandwiches

going to buy /k/ at some point to shot some slabs since its cheap and everything around me is residential and if you shoot they show up asking questions

>Fight back against the empire

HERETIC SCUM, DIE.

FOR THE EMPEROR

Fucking lmao I thought that was fucking varg

But who is the parade for?

Do civilians even exist in 40k?

Voldemort is literally Hitler.

Hitler was literally Trump

For the God Emperor.

Glory of the Emperor

who?

Damn Varg really let himself go.

Why is this geezer reading children's lit?

>If you said you'd give your life to save the beauty and honour of your motherland
>Now's the time.

>dumbledores army
>the empire
Does it mean I'm an adult when I realize all the good guys from my childhood were globalist cucks?

Why not just become a politician?

Faramir was the fairest of them all.

Rohan>Gondor desu

>do civilian even exist
There are literally trillions of civilians, they are just never discussed because they are nothing but bullet sponges

>Fighting the Empire
>not dying gloriously for the God Emperor of the Imperium of Man

Fucking heretical.

James Hetfield is looking rough.

I would have followed you, my brother; my captain; my king.

>they are just never discussed

or seen

As a kid, I wasn't interested in joining the Empire or the Alliance. I wanted to be a mercenary bounty hunter and just make my own way in the galaxy.

>Fight the Empire
>Implying Donald Trump isn't Garm bel Iblis
Make Corellia great again.

Civvies exist but the vast majority of them on the core worlds only function to serve the Imperium in some capacity or another.

And by civvies I mean those who aren't needed to die gloriously for the God Emperor (pbuh) on his Golden Throne.

kek

My dad's girlfriend is a liberal and went to uni, some social studies course, she's well-spoken, upper middle class so she MUST be smart

Her book collection, is fantasy books, comics some shit about marx (not even his own writing just reference texts) and crime and punishment.

Thinking I could talk to her about Dostoevsky I offhandedly mentioned how I thought Raskolnikov's dream where the horse is beaten was the most horrific aspect of the book and she looked at me like she'd never even opened the first page.

I mean I was expecting her to disagree with me saying something like you should care more about the people in the book blah blah but not even a single frame of reference...

I think we seriously overestimate what these people read and how they see the world.

>women
>smart
C'mon user, I am a woman and I know that's a fucking lie, we're only cunningly manipulative. Not smart by any margin compared to men.

Empire did nothing wrong.

>and she looked at me like she'd never even opened the first page.

I've lost count of how many times I've had that happen with women I've spoken to. It's really depressing.

Nope
The even never saw a Plantiri or The White Tree

>I am a woman

pls be my ai gf

>the pedo art behind him

MODS! MOOOOOODS!!!!

Is this the real dumbldore btw?

>implying the rebellion didn't win on nov 8th