Why isn't she in jail yet burgers?

Why isn't she in jail yet burgers?

Ask our current president, Obama.

She is too rich to be in jail.

trump is not yet in power, curry friend, but I am afraid if he will actually put her in jail at all
i fear that he may want to spare her as an act of bringing the country together

not your business, poo in loo

also don't you see orange suit?

Because she did literally nothing wrong.

She dindu nuffin

Because Trump does not have control of the state organs yet.

Losing to trump and knowing she will never be the first female president is punishment enough.

Trump isn't president yet.

He becomes president on January 20th, then he can start getting shit done like locking her up.

Also, if you looked at how all anti corruption campaign works, they start from the small fish and then is worked upward, so Hillary will be the last and not the first to be prosecuted.

>is punishment enough
No. it really isn't

Because she didn't win the election. If she would have won, a civil war would have broken out, pressured the fbi to really look into all of her criminal activities. Now that she lost and Donald Trump is trying to unite the nation, incarcerating her would be two steps back.

We don't want united. We want illegals and niggers gone. Then it will be better.

Professional courtesy you numbnuts

>That way, the dimokratnik collective wont jail the repub next time the country fucks up and puts the next obummer in the oval

Well the Donald wants united. Useless illegals will for sure be gone. Really hope he implements a temporary ban until Isis gets taken care of.

>dimokratnik
I knew it was you, Sonic!
Wahahahaha

But the illegals are a secondary problem.

The single biggest problem in this country right now is niggers.

That needs taken care of PRONTO. You can't fix this race.

Because of reasons.

>Trump wants to go after her AFTER he is inaugurated, so Obama can't pardon her ass.
>He wants to pound the hammer EXTRA hard, because more liberal tears is always a good thing.
>He can't go full retard on her now, because the system allows the witch to get away with murder.
>He's extremely busy with getting his cabinet ready. First things first.

we wuz tricked

Because he lied to you.

Jan 20

Because if she goes to jail, so Bobama goes too.
Not happening folks.

Because Obama can still pardon her, nothing will happen until he's out of office so he can't interfere with the FBIs investigations.

because trump never had any intention of prosecuting her for anything, but he knew if he said he would that you rubes would eat it up

He already said the Clintons are decent folks. Keep on dreaming, trumplet.

Do you really believe this or are you justifying his backtracking?

Trump was the wild card you idiots. We need to aggravate him via Twitter thru subliminal decomposition into slowly becoming more insane and irrational then we'll get the happenings.

I wonder what those guys will use as an excuse once (if) Trump enters office and still doesn't fulfill any of his promises.

> he president now, he got more important things to do

She's been through enough, and the Clintons are fantastic people. Just look at their foundation and the AMAZING work they do.

Its time for healing, OP
Come heal with us

she's too busy becoming president

poooOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Theyre good people

She will still be president, don't understimate the jews my poo in loo friend

Because he wants to avoid a preemptive pardon by Obama. We'll see what his actual policies are after the inauguration.

>muh backtracks
Obama can still pardon her for anything "she could have" done. So far every "backtrack" has been disproven, like pic related.

That doesn't make much sense. How could Obongo pardon here _before_ she gets convicted of anything?

he used the word preemptive

Half country is against Trump, he can't put in jail his political rival.

Yes, and I don't understand the concept of a preemptive pardon, without knowing exactly what crimes happened to pardon. Is this really a thing? I assumed it's more like a "we're dropping the following xyz charges" thing... or can people really get a blank cheque for like any crime they could possibly have committed in a certain period`?

Trump won't be the one with the handcuffs saying, "Turn around and put your hands behind your back." But he'll still be the arresting officer in a round-about way.

There are no limits to pardons. Preemptive pardons have been done before, and are rather common in situations like this. One of Obama's first acts was to pardon Bush for anything he might have gotten in trouble for but hadn't been charged with.

It's stupid but he can do that. If Trump says he'll prosecute her then Obama will look like a white night, if Trump says he'll do nothing but Obama still pardons her, he and Hillary will look guilty as hell. 3D chess and whatnot.

Then why did he say he would do it? You are acting as though this is a common sense thing. Trump, or at least his supporters, did not see it that way.

Delete this

I see, didn't know that was possible. So the most probable course of action is that Trump will pardon her himself to get the dems back on page, I guess.

Doubtful. If he doesn't want to prosecute, he just doesn't have to ask for a special prosecutor, which lets the FBI remain where is was with things. And pardoning her would alienate his own base who would like to see consequences for corruption, or at least not a direct reversal of a stated position during the campaign. Democrats have a hard time getting on page with each other. They're not likely to support Trump much regardless of what he does.

Electoral fire barrage

Elected with the extremes
Governing with the moderates