Ancap bread

Ancap bread.

symbolic language and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

I'll dump alternatives

Fresh OC

great disappointment this one.

anyone got the other anarco-primitive one?

Do you still play TF2?
genuinely curious

I want it to happen for real

Yeah. I tried Overwatch, but it's just too casual for me. Valve's handling the game like shit right now, but I still have fun with it.

Admittedly, this was my plan.

It's still my plan, just with Trump causing a more violent collapse.

Thinking about going back to TF2 tbqh
I was a real talented scout/eng and I miss it but it just seems like the game and community got ruined

forgot pic

Everyone just got upset over the Competitive update. It takes a little bit to get used to the new Quickplay, but I think it's for the better. Alot more people actually play the objective now.

Lmao

Accelerationism doesn't work, especially in the context of neo-Luddism because the more powerful and advanced technology becomes the more likely it is to render the world uninhabitable by life as we know it before it collapses. The anti-tech revolution is not an apple that falls when it's ripe; you have to make it fall.

meta as fuck

Sometimes I wonder why these threads keep getting posted, day in, day out, when 90% of the time it's just recycled content without any OC.

Are communists trying to subvert this board by mocking free market libertarianism?

kek

I stopped right around when hats became a big thing, so at this point I'm just afraid of what I might find in the new TF2
But I'll probably go back anyway
>our team has 10 pyros..
Absolutely lost

you mean your army of gibusvision squeakers and pink blighted beak faggot meds
it's rough right now but i wouldn't play any other game
valve fucked something up again though and I only get ~20 fps even after clearing all caches, restarting, reinstalling, everything
I miss sniping

I meant the fall of the political system leading to an anarchic society. The primitavism is bullshit from any angle. those guys are trolls.

I only started playing in March and I stick to the fandom side where everyone left for tumblrwatch
right now valve is hinting at some sort of jungle themes update and also there's that pyro update but im hoping they don't break the game like mym
also comix

open borders only works with public property

Hats and taunts are what killed this game to me, everyone crafitng weps to scrap for trading, not for playing, most people trade not play, everyone judges you on your items, not on skill.

I'm just drunk.

Valve's been learning from their mistakes a bit. They're beta testing things now instead of just pushing them into the game, and are doing a lot of community requests for tweaking here and there.

Valve are milking the last drops from tf2, using tiered items and little effort from Valve themselves

I play it mostly because the necessary teamwork makes very good players in the end of the day. Idk why but there's something anti casual about TF2
For me it was when you stopped getting weapons solely from achievement thresholds
I really liked that system as opposed to "keep playing the game until you get the specific weapon you want goy"

Thanks pham, I'll be posting this one in the future

>not keeping the girl as your rape slave and raising the child to be in your child army

YGSIU

As long as technology exists, it will allow (and therefore, essentially, mandate) the existence of coercive social structures. Nearly as soon as agriculture became widespread, humanity was divided between the people who grew the food and the people who ate the food, and there's been no hope for improvement since. Any anarchist civilization that attempted to maintain modern technology would necessarily maintain the heirarchical structures and values of technological civilization and would effectively just be a temprary power vacuum between one coercive regime and another.

>beta testing
>last scream fortress
(no actual ancapball but here is some YLYL material)

Yeah did you see those patch notes on the update they delayed for testing? I almost fucking cried i was so happy
But SF8 was so fucked up for a few days after release i feel more worried than excited for updates

sorry this isn't your safespace respect this thread or you're violating the NAP

There are sites like scrap.tf where you can change scrap metal for a new wep,
But the achievments imo made it like COD in where the players who played longer had an advantage not because they where better but cause they had better weps, and in tf2 loadouts matter a lot. more weps = more power.

what's a cloudthrower

Yeah, Valve only started to do beta testing about a week ago, with them pushing the CELT voice codec beta.

who would go through all the work to build their property around someone else's house just to charge them to leave? if this does happen the person is breaking the NAP by forcefully imprisoning and bankrupting the other. therefore the one being imprisoned has every right to end his oppressor.