Damn, this is deep

FPBP
P
B
P

what did OP mean with this?

If this is real, he's trying too damned hard.

MUSK REICH WHEN?

What if some of those photons are niggers?

You just blew my fucking mind.

That's some really dumb shit.

Its not the dark but what could be hiding in it. Elon should walk into a dark cave in a brown bear region so us how brave he is then. I am afraid of sticking my hand into dark holes because of snakes and insects let alone walking into a dark cave or room.

>reddit: the billionaire

Being afraid of the dark is being afraid of the unknown that could exist in that darkness you pseudo fuckhead.

This x1000

Wow the almonds in my head are bursting like popcorn right now.

>because of snakes and insects
But they are just bundles of organic molecules aligned in an arbitrary configuration.

BOJANGLES

He us a walking bellend. Thinks he is Zefram Cochrane or some shit but all he does is produce tech only libcucks want by bribing governments for huge subsidies...

Wtf I hate carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen now.

Surely moves one to ponder.

no it's not

This guy is a good self promoter. Lefty science god on the surface. Ruthless capitalist underneath.

Yes, but autism is good.

People always forget to check where his tesla work came from. Its quite the fucked up issue. I see him as someone that can read the books, and follow the processes decently enough. But fails at really making something truly innovative. Basically standard silicon valley these days.

be afriad we want the 5B you stole from taxpayers for soalr city fuko
youll be in jail soon you crony communist

Detailed explanation or not, you can bump your head to a wall if you don't see photons or get eaten by a grizzly in the forest.
It's like saying: i was thirsty, but then i realized it's just water that makes me thirsty, it's just H and two Os. After that i didn't need to drink water again,,,well, wrong.

*tips*

EmDrive making his willy wonka and the rocket factory obsolete

I love autistic Silicon Valley billionaires. It's not as great as being alive during the gilded age, but at least we have our own titans, albeit shorter than those of old.

You work fast. I like that.

You have a good discernment of peoples character. I like that.

Paypal?

My fedora is tipping on its own.

Kek, reminds me of the autistic questions he was asked during the Mars conference.

>yfw dark is a metaphor for niggers

You're invited.

So there is nothing to respecting lack of knowledge that could be concealing harm. The perfect quote from this sophomoric sophist who thinks he knows everything.

There's a Tesla dealership at the mall here and one day I strolled in and took a look around. Near the back they had a bare frame to show you I guess what you get for $100,000. The welds on that piece of shit looked like a farmer tried to stick it together after rough week. Shit welds. I get that Aluminum is rather tricky to weld but fuck me, outsource that shit to a bicycle factory in Taiwan at least. Why you'd want to showcase that I don't understand. Tesla is the new iMac. It's trendy, looks slick, and you wanna show everyone how cool you are by being part of the crowd, but it's a scam. Shit product overhyped and for suckers. Fuck you Elon, hope they strap you to the next space-x they fail land.

I used to be afraid of heights but then i just realised it was a large amount of gravational potential energy in a physical location where releasing said energy required little additional energy so now i am no longer scared walking along cliff edges.

It's not just that, they can't even sell them properly. I remember reading a story of some guy who put a down payment, was promised a car, then somehow they lost his order. Funny shit, I'll see if I can dig up the link.