RUSSIAN HATE THREAD

Russians are kleptomaniacs that took the culture and language of Kievan Rus and bastardized it with t*rkshit and mongol influence. They claim that Ukraine isn't a country, same with some baltic states, but Russia never has been one from day one. Since the days of the Russian empire it was literally just Moskali strong arming the regions around Moscow and incorporating a blob of shit skins, moslems, and mongoloids around a fraudulent, stolen identity.

Then the Soviet Union and communism came, again, stolen thoughts and attempts to wipe out national identities.

Russians and their shills/proxyfaggots post nonstop propaganda on this board shit talking Ukrainians, Latvians, Estonians, Belorussians, Georgians, and other groups claiming they have no history or legitimacy.

Fucking Georgians, the oldest and most culturally stable and consistent caucus people, not a country? Get fucked you Russian scum.

Ukraine, not a country when they have a more singular ethnic-cultural group than Russia has west of the urals, the fucking origin of Russian language and customs? Get fucked you corrupt thieving niggers.

Latvia and Estonia non countries? Those baltic people have been living their speaking their languages since before Moscow even fucking existed as a settlement.

I wish Trump shared the same hate for these fucking thieving alcoholic closet faggots that Clinton had. This board needs to fuck off jacking off Putin's cock. He's a short piece of shit tough guy that steals from his country to fund multi billion dollar palaces that he lives in two days a year. He's the Russian George Soros who has killed tens of thousands of more people and destroyed the economic prospects of tens of millions. Putin is a fucking kike by any other name.

Thank god for ISIS, thank god for dead Russian soldiers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ8ujkc1jhUZvk_C0qK6PFVtaUtvmWvqH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do you expect to win against (((their))) control and take back your country if you divide and conquer you fucking burger?

America loves Russia...where have you been?

What the fuck does that even mean? Another fucking zionists for everything when it's exodus globalist jews ruining the world. Get fucked you inbred limey cunt.

Fuck off. The Russian government is the antithesis of nationalism. They aren't a nation, they are a federation where half the population isn't even fucking European.

TL;DR but fuck it

>Remember when RT didn't lie
nope

Lmao. Ukrainian sounds like a retard trying to speak Russian. That shit hole shouldn't even exist.

I can't comment on this subject the FSB has sensitive pictures of me

You must be shitting your pants rn

>tfw hohol gf
>mfw take her like Putin took ukraine

so much butthurt about russians could come only from khokhol or polish diaspora amitight?

I got a huge folder from my time on /k/. I'll dump more as long as I don't get bored.

Fuck Russia's treatment of Finland so hard. Another example of a federation of mongoloid fucks claiming that an ancient fucking ethnic and cultural group doesn't exist.

Thank god for CIA drone strike in east Ukraine killing young Russian conscripts.

russian people are bro tier. their government is shit. the sentiments about Soviet Union being better times you find in lower classes is disturbing. all of that combined is a thread to the west.
the best way to proceed for everyone involved is to partition that country into its republics and take away their nukes. that way there's no need for nato anymore and they can begin prospering - each part in the best way for itself.

I cannot condone "isis" or "dead" rusians. but what i will say is I stand with all my brothers against russian aggression. USA stand with Ukraine in freedom and democracy and their own way of life. We stand with every country who wants to be autonomous and free.

HAIL FREEDOM

delusional cockholes like you all need to be round up and gassed

>We stand with every country who wants to be autonomous and free.

like California?

>They aren't a nation, they are a federation where half the population isn't even fucking European.

so all these republics are going to break away from Moscow, inevitably start warring among each other, and blame Moscow for it, because who else's fault can it be? No, thats not the way to go. What Russia and all the other exUSSR republics need is capitolism. They need small government, so businesses can flourish and create jobs. Thats all. The governments can focus on defending their people, and the people can focus on the markets.

Chinese colonists like you should be flayed alive on national television

>russian hate thread
>post one of the most attractive women in the world

Really not making a strong case for your thread.

>Like california

was that suppose to trigger me? Commiefornia will stay right where the fuck it is. Under the confines of the US federal govt. Free in "state voted" laws but DO YOU EVEN FEDERALSIM?! stop. you are already way behind.

THE ONLY GOOD RUSSKIE IS A DEAD RUSSKIE!!!

I reverse of hate that woman in the pic mmmmm

trans-Siberian pipeline to import slavic qts WHEN

>hat Russia and all the other exUSSR republics need is capitolism. They need small government, so businesses can flourish and create jobs.

yes. absolutely. that's what I was shooting for - but russia has historically be very centralised, and russia is a very large and diverse country. people tend to impose regulations because good intentions, or because of profits. that's a sad fact of life. therefore I proposed the partition, because that way the regulations from the south east of Asia won't affect business in in the European part. also to not underestimate the risk a large state like russia poses to Europe. nato exists for a reason - and Russians are paranoid about it for a reason. having a much smaller russia would solve that problem.

Don't worry ukraine. Your female refugees are welcome at my house.

because youre retarded

good thread senpai

That wasn't what your mom said as I pound that ass.

>use soros as an enemy
>defend countries he took over

>hate
>etah
What did he mean by this?

Haters gonna hate

Finally got trips. Ok I'm bored now. Hit me up if any of you guys want more pics and/or you are into battle tracking.

so Germany can get their gas from a newly formed nation, with a newly formed (inevitably authoritarian af) government, whos name will probably end stan, and whatever remains of Russia is now just the north west where there's going to be daily gay and muslim pride parades through the red square because they will so obviously join EU. Is that your plan?

yes, I am literally gay hitler when I call for political and economic freedom and self determination in what is now pretty much a failed heap of shit.

This. screw you op Russia's rad

>America loves Russia

What the fuck are you talking about. The only Americans who like Russia are the retards who are dumb enough to watch RT, Alex Jones fans and, evangelical retards who replaced Russia with Israel.

There is no reason why the US should fight Russia and no reason why our two societies can't co exist and be friendly. But the US doesn't love Russia.

>They aren't a nation, they are a federation where half of the population isn't even European

American intelligence everybody

Reminder:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ8ujkc1jhUZvk_C0qK6PFVtaUtvmWvqH

he is right you retard.

Trump says he loves Christians, so it would be kind of dumb to not be friends with the last Christian superpower left : Russia