What fucking kind of headline is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/23/michigan-elections-director-casts-doubt-hacking-claim/94327842/
jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount
freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/23/donald-trump-wins-michigan-votes/94360852/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((computer expters)))

desperate libtards searching for a way to get Crooked Hillary into office

>computer intellectuals

Apparently the counties with paper ballots all showed Clinton winning by around 7, compared to counties with electronic voting.

Now, considering it's impossible to "hack" the machines (as they are not connected to the net).........i'm betting the demoshits were ballot stuffing or throwing repub ballots in the trash.

So I wouldn't be suprised it Hillary just ignores all this shit because it will probably uncover massive fraud on their side.

Just watch her let it slip on by.

>How to start a civil war.

MUH RUSSIAN HACKERS

>no proof of hacking
>actually asked for an audit

Who's putting out the fake news?

Black people are afraid of technology, they are more comfortable with the beat of drums

Sad! Very sad!

SHE

ALREADY

CONCEDED

>Recount in 1 state
>Recount in 3 states

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

HA! They're saying there is voter fraud in PA for Trump? That bitch made PA the platform of voter fraud this election. Literally the entire day there were hundreds of reports of fraud in PA and we still won. Tons of voter choices being swapped, illegally bussing around voters, super pacs teaming with uber/lyft to provide free rides all day (we fucked with this system though).

I'd love to see that cunt challenge PA. She'd probably lose 20% of the vote count if she ever did.

by the way Michigan, or at least my county in Michigan, uses paper ballots still, so there's nothing to fucking hack. more lies from CNN

>(((computer experts)))

Fuck CNN.

All of michigan uses paper ballots

Their claim is the paper counting machines can be, because it isn't hand counted. Not 100% on how paper ballots are handled though.

like its hard to find liberals who happen to be computer experts right?

yep

freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/23/michigan-elections-director-casts-doubt-hacking-claim/94327842/

>"We are an entire paper and optical scan state," Thomas told the Free Press this morning. "Nothing is connected to the Internet."

"""Computer Experts"""

aka

/r/politics

Michigan uses paper ballots. I live in Michigan. They're initially counted by feeding the paper ballot into a machine in many districts but it's still paper ballots. No hacking to consider.

This is just embarrassing Hillary so much

CONCEDED
O
N
C
E
D
E
D

My precinct in Michigan uses paper scantron ballots which the voter themselves feed into the scantron machine (which is not an internet appliance)

>Computer experts
>MI is literally ONLY PAPER BALLOT

These "Experts" can't even get their facts straight.

Nate Silver also already disproved them with REAL DATA from the election showing their claims are mad up

THERE ARE RUSSIAN HACKERS IN THE GROUND

I REPEAT

MICHIGAN IS FULL OF RUSSIAN HACKERS

EVEN MORE THAN 50,000 DEPLOYED RUSSIAN HACKERS TO HACK THE PAPER BALLOTS

THIS IS AN INVASION

RED DAWN MOVIE IS HAPPENING

(((Computer Experts)))

>Nate Silver also already disproved them with REAL DATA from the election showing their claims are mad up

shit so it true, because every time nate element says something the 1% chance is happening

If they go through with this and Michigan goes for Hillary because of "muh hacks" then it's time for a violent revolution.

I knew making this meme would remain valuable

>R: The system is rigged and the electoral college is a joke for democracy. We need all races, LGBT and not to come together to fix the system.
>D: Haha there is no rigging. You Republicans are just upset cause he's losing!
>R: We won! Hillary rigged it with illegal votes and we still won! Lmao!
>D: You fucking racists, there were no illegal votes! Hillary will be the winner once they announce the states that are too close to call!
>D: T-the electoral college is a disaster for democracy and needs to be replaced! White women this is all your fault! Latinos and Blacks that voted for Trump this is all your fault! LGBT's that voted for Trump this is all your fault!
>D: It was rigged in favor of Trump! We have no proof but speculation and that is enough to indict him!
>D: Recount! We demand a recount! Hillary will overthrow Trump just wait!

BAKA here like seriously. How did Democrats become so complacent over the last 8 years that they thought they could get away with all this shit.

These machines have been the same machines since GW Bush was first elected. That was my first election and I remember the machines. They've never changed in 16 years.

hillary clinton herself conceded the election. funny how of all people shes the one who doesn't think it was rigged.

So do democrats support voter ID laws now?

>How did Democrats become so complacent over the last 8 years that they thought they could get away with all this shit.
The whole Democrat line of thinking is "we are smarter than all these fucking retarded peasants so we can so whatever we want"

>trusting anything a polling "expert" says now

Russians can hack paper, you though the red menace was a joke?

Didn't they hear that voter fraud was a racist fantasy?

The whore won't challenge it. She would get caught with voter fraud.

>expecting anything else from the Communist News Network

Don't give them views, ignore.

Doesn't trump still win if they're all hillary? Unless they want it close to say she actually should win since she got the popular vote? She also got the popular vote against obama in 08, funny how she just doesn't want to give up.

RA-RA-RASPUTIN!
HACKING MURRICAN VOTE MACHINES!
IT WAS SHAME HOW THEY HAVE CARRIED ON!
OH-HO-HO-HO-HO!

Tim Kaine: Cringe Elemental

I thought Michigan was 100 percent paper ballots. How the fuck are you going to hack paper?

Trump just needs to keep 1 of the 3 to win

Checked and kekd

>Computer Experts

This is the new Mexican Intellectual.

>Computer Experts urge Trump make the wall 10ft higher

They don't show her winning. They show Trumps winning margin being smaller in paper districts.

Furthermore; The white house has asked people to stop harassing them about this. Big Hill don't want no recount...for some reason.

>MUH FAKE NEWS

>...But you're running fakes news...

>Um, actually, omg, if you read the body of the article and not the headline, you'll see we admit it's retarded and not true

>Fair enough. I'll never question your integrity ever again

She can't even do Pennsylvania.

She has to somehow get HILLARY to front up to court and show some demonstratable evidence of voter fraud to get a judge to issue the recount, because Trump's margin was past 0.5

There's also something about getting 3 registered voters from every county to go to court to submit a petition.

CNN needs to die a slow painful death.

The woman who helped me feed my ballot had a funny accent come to think of it.

>Computer Experts

Programmer here, closest you are getting to something that fucking broad are engineers.

Anyone that calls themselves a Computer Scientist or a Computer Expert is blowing fucking chlorine gas up your ass

Guys I voted in Michigan and Wisconsin and Pennsylvania and I overheard 3 of the poll workers saying they lost over 100k votes. This is really bad for us.

Top fucking kek
>tfw when Trump officially gets Michigan even if he "loses" PA and WI from hackers he is still at 276

You're preaching to the choir Bruh, it's for the normies really

>CNN here anonymous sources say that Hillary lost 100 thousand votes

>All this news bullshittery - still nobody has released the observations made by said expert to support the claims.

You see this is how news work. You here a loud noise, you ask the person next to you "could it be a bomb?" and he says "well i dont know it could have been a bomb" than you go and write your headline "Possible bomb explosion." which than becomes "Experts say bomb could have detonated" which than becomes "Experts urge to invest bomb detonation"... and everything because you never bothered to check that it was just the neighbours kid blasting terrible music.

Also

>Electronic voting machines
>Want vote recount

exactly how would that work if their votes were changed? Would they contact every person that voted asking them to confirm their vote?

Lol I was wondering the same thing. They are just getting even more desperate

>he won't win the election
>the EC won't vote for him
>the Russians hacked everything!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This

>Hacking/rigging elections it's impossible, stupid conservatives haha
>unless we lose
>then its russians/racist conservatives fault
Go choke on a dick liberals
Also:
>"computer experts"
>literally the most cucked and left leaning people on history
>literally the new mexican intellectuals

clinton news network at it again

cnn needs to be shut down and removed from this planet. just like the left.

hillary and every single one of her supports should be shot in the fucking streets.

Kek just looked it up, even if after (((recounting))) he lost those states he would still have 270 electoral votes, he would still win.
Get cucked liberals.

>october
>THE VOTING MACHINES ARE ALL RIGGED! ASK FOR PAPER BALLOTS!

>november
>the voting machines are impossible to hack

gay pride flag is correct

>computer experts
Barron Trump is behind it.

Making fun of autism now?

I like how when Donald Trump says something about how he might not accept the results he is a terrible person for saying so but as soon as he wins Hillary is urged to do exactly that.

they don't mean to go through with it, they're just planting more seeds of doubt in our new President Elect God Emperor

You can hack things not connected to the net if you connect directly to the device, like a USB drive for example. It requires physical access to a vast amount of machines

fyi anonymous is not the username of one person

if he lost all 3 to her she would win. Check your math.

>electronic voting
>Michigan
Fuck off. They've already done a recount too.

I'll just leave this here

jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount

Stein is calling for a recount, probably funded by Hillary and friends.

Paper is probably easier to manipulate. We don't know where the ballots are now, who's watching them or who's been re-writing them. This is a classic Hillary move, I'm afraid.

Increasingly nervous liberals.

freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/23/donald-trump-wins-michigan-votes/94360852/

They cant redo Michigan, it's already been redone once.

Hillary making a comeback! Lets go Hilldogs!

I wonder who the actual benefactor of that fundraiser is...

lol how nice the shoe is on the other foot.

"lool republicans will believe anything is hacked huuuuurrrrr duuuuuurr""

"HACKS! I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!!"

yes, recount uncover the actual 3 million unearned votes and probably more, then add in the military's votes.

lets make this election a COMPLETE landslide.

NOT ALL COMPUTER EXPERTS

>Michigan
>state that needs to verify machine-counted votes
wtf is wrong with them

>Jill Stein stealing money from hillbots

living up to the (((Stein))) name I see

The only computer experts I trust are from Sup Forums

I'm not an expert on voting machines but you would have to be massively incompetent to make one with an exposed usb port. Id imagine ideally they'd build them with a proprietary interface

If there's proof of voting fraud, the entire election is canceled and Trump goes to jail.

>proprietary
>ideal

for you gents

>computer experts

>proprietary
>ideal

There is literally no legal information on that fundraiser site, nor is it specifically stated who the money goes to or who is managing the trust

SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

And why the fuck is there a need for the fundraiser anyway? Wouldnt the state gvt have to shoulder the costs if there was enough doubt?

SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

I used a USB port as an example, I'm not rocket doctor but there is most assuredly a way to connect to it. I just don't think it's feasible to think enough machines could be infected if you're using that method, just saying it's possible.

It's a USB line, I'll show you later

What a fucking embarassment the MSM is.

>Tonight on CNN news: Our desperation is showing.