Reminder:

Reminder:

They WILL recount
They WILL determine the Russians hacked the election
The Electors WILL pick Hillary on Dec .19

You tried Drumpfkins, but Hillary will finally get the presidency that she deserves.

Your days are numbered.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

Hillary conceded because she knows that she lost, despite her rigging. So what will we find out?
>Illegals voting?
>rigged electronic voting machines?
>voter fraud by the Dems?
I recently was told by a libtard that the (((media))) was on trumps side and that he rigged votes. Liberals are throwing temper tantrums because they didn't get their way. They can bitch and moan all they want but he won fair and square, enjoy the Trump Train faggots because there's no brakes!

I actually like the hillary pepe
its funny
i thought we'd never see it anymore after trump's glorious victory but the shills/trolls are back again

salty shills

t. Toronto

Saged and hidden, recount spam is the new electoral college spam.

I was impressed that they actually made one.

>Recount happens
>Trump still wins
>J-Just you wait, hilary will get the throne she deserves

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

this.
Madam President!

ITT; Drumpftards don't realize that electorate will vote Hillary in anyways.

A FUCKING LEAF

Not gonna lie, former alt-rightist and trump advocate here. This is hilarious to watch the right-wing crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we have to make sure Hillary gets the win now!

these raids are getting lamer.

Anyone else voted for Trump just to get reactions from the alt-right? fucking hilarious these drumpfkins

same, i like it too senpai, its pretty smug af

Just admit it, Trump won fair and square..

>(((Russians))) hacked the election
What is this I don't even

It was a random user, he posted screenshots of his photoshop edit path

WRONG.

t. CTR

This is like how the Japanese soldier kept fighting in the Philippine jungle decades after the War ended. Sad!

Are you a Marine la Penn supporter? Lovely meme by the way

How did the Russians hack the paper ballots in Michigan? Delusional and unintelligent shitposter (you) BTFO.

Can't. House of Representatives has final say. Trump is in. All of the shit that the Dems and their supporters are trying to pull will only result in us purging them. If they refuse to stop peacefully, we will stop tem violently. Either way, they will be stopped. Their choice.

Witnessed

Implying HoR isn't funded by same corporations that fund Hillary and will just vote Drumpf because they like him.... Wishful thinking, just wait Drumpfie!!!

Absentee ballots will run 2 to 1 republican, like they always do.
Go ahead and recount.

Will she even accept the result if it goes in her favour?

She did concede after all.

Tell Slut Pepe you love her and she will still drain the swamp!

I like you, you're a pretty funny guy.