How far back does the jew conspiracy go? We're they responsible for the fall of Rome?

How far back does the jew conspiracy go? We're they responsible for the fall of Rome?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ
rense.com/general88/hist.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kennedy's assassination was the final phase of the jew takeover

I suspect it had something to do with the french revolution and the civil war

kennedy was the one who allowed mexicans to start pooring in..

How do they know no future President will ever try to end the feds?

Oh fuck me, we did get Lyndon Johnson right after. He made America non-white.

This

The story begins in ancient Egypt, where reptilian aliens and humans made first contact. These first reptilians were mere scouts, and they did not have the numbers to stage a complete takeover. They instead guided the Egyptians in the construction of great monuments, like the Pyramids. The Pyramids we know today are merely a skeleton of what was originally built: a lizard beacon. The reptilians eventually abandoned the ancient egyptians, leasing to the decay of the empire. This was because the reptilians had found a new favorite, none other than the hebrews, the "Chosen People."

Watch the money makers documentary, yes they killed caesar and the empire

Since Britain 1650, maybe before.

Isnt it funny. The isis controlled territory of Syria seems to be the same cut from the Greater Israel Plan from Herlz. Probably coincidental

they even orchestrated the creation of the Jewish race.

yes. they've been pulling the strings that far back.

I don't know, but I think they became more influent ever since the masonry revolution in france, and then the Bolshevist revolution in russia

and then muh 6 gorillion gave them immunity

they were punished for that

>We're they responsible for the fall of Rome?
yes

they were kicked out of rome for being faggots

Why did Egypt fuck with Jews then

Out of Spain too

the jews have been kicked out of almost every nation in history they have ever gone to

but of course it was never their fault

>We're they responsible for the fall of Rome?
(((Christianity))) started to take over around the time Rome fell. It's not a coincidence that the degeneracy really started when the Romans abandoned their European roots. So yes, they were responsible for the fall of Rome.

I don't know how involved the jews were in that, but the fact that Jack Rubenstein killed Oswald so quickly, without him getting a chance to speak out always seemed fishy to me.

I still think LBJ was behind it, and that since Jack knew he was going to die of cancer soon he took one for the team.

as long as there have been jews, evil has roamed the land

>Albert Pike using the word Nazi in the 1800s

ya blew it

>Were they responsible for the fall of Rome
No Re was responsible for the fall of Rome
The moment Sulla had to cross the Rubicon to kick everyone's shit in and fix the Republic it died and the Empire was always dead the only reason it even lasted so long as because of all the things it used from its Republic days.
Their own mass and foolish vanity killed them
Kikes loved the Roman empire because it was an easy place for them to make sheckles

Kennedy created and thought up most of the things LBJ implemented
You're retarded if you think Kennedy wasn't a globalist himself, ffs he married an Onasis

It goes back the 16th century with the Lurianic kabbalah, and especially to 1666 with Sabbatai Sevi.

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ

With the Rothschilds - 18th century.

They were up to their usually usury and blood letting back to Roman times sure, but the control started with the Rothschilds:

/pol REQUIRED reading:

rense.com/general88/hist.htm