Is money an achievement? Is money impressive?

Is money an achievement? Is money impressive?

Not with those disgusting protruding nipples.

Yes

No and no

His sperm dont even work lol

It is when everything that is natural and beautiful in the world has been destroyed.

He has 5 Aryan children, has founded multiple highly successful companies, and has an 11 figure net worth, what do you have?

Yes and no.
Almost anyone on this planet cares about making a lot of money - so its basically the biggest competition in the world. To win it you must be pretty good.

However there's also a lot of luck involved. Basically you need to be at the right place with the right idea at the right time and you must love what you do, to work your ass off.

Still loads of people doing that stay poor, while others become rich. Why is often clear in retrospective, but not clear to anyone at the start of the company, so its pretty unpredictably. So you also need luck.

FPBP

Yes and yes.

That's why the most impressive people are people that have made riches from nothing. That's why the thing that's made them riches usually changes history. Is a family with a ton of generational money as impressive as someone selfmade... no, but there's a reason you go (or don't) go to work everyday.

achieving wealth, money, financial stability, w/e u want to call it, is just one of many important life achievements.

Money is an ends to achievements. People who are really good with money use money to achieve things then keep snowballing the money from those achievements to strive for bigger achievements.

Elon Musk's money has allowed him to be one of the pioneers of digital currency, solar power, electric cars, and space travel. He couldn't have done any of that without money. His continued achievements in those fields means he will continue to do even bigger things than he has in the past. And at only 45, he still probably has another 45+ years to go. We've yet to even see the beginnings of what will be remembered as Elon Musk's most impressive work.

Even great people from fields that historically have never seen money as an end in and of itself like philosophy and art have generally benefited extremely and produced much better art/work from having money, whether that came from other industry, selling their art, patronage, etc

VERY DISRESPECTFUL

>South African
>Aryan
kek

a better question to ask is, "What is money?"

He is a better entrepreneur than I'll ever be, but can we all take a minute to appreciate that this man married (and divorced) the same woman TWICE.

Nipples that lay flat.

Not so pointy nipples.

Those were test tube babies btw, all with autism

Tell that to Tesla, Einstein, Turing..

6 Aryan children, more successful companies, and a 12 figure net worth. Get good faggot.

Oh wow someone getting rich off the .com bubble never saw that before

In a capitalist society, it's the only thing that matters.
Money gets you everything.
Lack of money gets you fucked.

Yes
Yes

Alon Musk? More like ALIEN MUFF!

Fat boy finna get summa that AYY CLAM on the "HEAD" PLANET

ON HIS FUUUUUUUCK PLAAAAAAAAANE

huH?

>Got lucky being bought out before dot com burst
>Got kicked out of Paypal for being stupid
>Donated millions to democrats
>Got billions in kick back to start companies
>Tesla riding on hype
>Solar city is DOA
>Space X is a could go either way

Musk the greatest welfare king

Not when it is gained through gov subsidy and repaid with inflated stock.

Is he the most autistic successful person?

Not when youre three tiny companies receive the same amount of subsidies as half of the entire oil industry its not.

Musk is the poster child for CronyCapitalism.

stole my electric engine design. its almost exaclty as same as my light driven engine. except mine turns to perpetual motion once started.

That the oil industry needs any subsidies at all is surprising

Musk is posterboy for actual progessive'ism.

The fact that he's made as much money as he has, and is famous show that
>Musk is a poster child for CronyCapitalism

Brits and the Dutch can be Aryan.

nope, I know people who had a great lifestyle, parents owned a body shop, kid got everything he wanted, turned an age where he was interested in motorcycles, he died on that while his father was overseas in IRAQ helping the US military with translations, not only did this guy not need to go there, he was already rich but he did it for the money they were offering, so while he is there he learns of his sons death and comes back. he lives on our street now, has a huge house, like im talking huge, best house on the block. but he is miserable.

It doesn't need them really but they have good lobbyists and very few voters or politicians have a really good understanding of economics and energy markets so they weasel them in anyway.

Can't lose all your domestic sources. It's a strategically important industry. Certain industries in the US will never be allowed to fail no matter how uncompetitive they become.

I'll say yes, and he can be kind of based - like how he was with wives and insisting to be alpha, not to mention getting a virgin.

Just wish he was more public about it.

money get you bitches

take that as you will

>Is money an achievement?

Money to me is a means to an end

if i had money id go back to university and take finance/accounting, maybe buy myself a nice private island for retirement; stock it with a whole bunch of topsoil if its devoid of it and start a garden and mini orchard there

but no, its not a "achievement", after the first billion the second would feel devoid

you're disgusting

>is money an achievement
Yes. Only if you made it yourself.

Sounds like Willie here dodged himself a bullet

Checked & Keked

I'd love to read the responses to that post.

Why were you watching his nipples

while that is essentially true, it belies the real fact that while, yes, if you are not creating capital you are being used, yet a large majority of the population have no ambition to achieve. They merely admire it, and go back to whatever the fuck it is you people all do.

Musk is not a fraud, per se, but he certainly approaches that edge. And yes OP, wealth is an achievement in any culture, no matter how it is attained.

>be rich as fuck
>look like a normal guy
fucking faggot
he fell for a regular guy meme like zuckerberg

Elon Musk is a hack and a faggot.

Wendys Chef here
>11 figure net worth too
>9 inch cock