Trump selling $149 dollar christmas tree Make America Great Again hat ornament

Trump selling $149 dollar christmas tree Make America Great Again hat ornament.

Pic related

Support the God emperor!!!!

nypost.com/2016/11/23/trump-is-selling-make-america-great-again-ornaments-for-149/amp/

>$149
Is there a knockoff that is cheaper.
Call me a jew I don't give a shit.

how big is it?

>$150
>made out of a pop can

Looks good probably pick it up, retards on this thread not realizing this will be a history piece and collectible in 50 years or a badge of war depending how things play out.

Make Christmas grabby again
As big as his hands

I work in an ornament manufacturing place. I can make this shit for less than 35 Canadian dollars, including the gold if I purchase enough of it. I can make tens of thousands of dollars off you idiots, you realize that right??

The description says it has gold. I'm not sure if it's serious.

Fuck off leaf

do it you faggot

Gold paint. For that capitalist tobleronney goodness. Muh SNL tindr joke reeeeee

It has some gold n sheeit. Honestly, I would buy it if the proceeds were going to charity or something. I do really want it, though. $150 is just Jewish pricing, though. $50 would have been reasonable.

>I work in an ornament manufacturing place.
kek

$4.16 would be fair. The amount of gold on that acorn would be less than a nano gram and are pigments and not actual shavings of leaf. Imma go get high now

what a shithead

Delete this fucking jewing

The faggot won, he doesn't need any more of your money. Wait until the lawsuits against him start.

Is anyone good with 3d printing? I'll be your first customer

I want a plastic version for $10. It's OK if the gold is yellow instead.

not sure if too thicc?

I'll just wait for the made In China one.

Oh wait...

3d printing doesn't paint it. It would gave to be painted by hand, which would be a pain in the ass.

>too thicc

>Made of brass and finished in 24 karat gold

I'm just going to put my $35 MAGA hat on the top of the tree to rub it in my leftist aunt's alcoholic face

This, like what the fuck..

Also where is it made? if its made in china again and hes trying to charge 150 Im going to be outraged.

Do you give a fuck about the nixon administration?
In two generations, nobody is going to give a fuck.

That's cute but think of all the losers who start up little hat biznissis like you and fail
And it's not aluminum because why? For that greater margin. Also it's probably yellow paint and not gold leaf or else it would scratch off. Bronze tarnishes so it'll look like ass in no time

That's almost three times the price of an authentic Jeb! guac bowl

>again
Stop being easily susceptible to mainstream media. I have two of his hats bought direct from his store and they were both made in the USA

>wearing this and a MAGA hat
UNLIMITED MEME POWER

Not every collectible increases in value. I got the Madam President magazines from the news stand for the cover price. An overpriced ornament of which there are probably thousands is unlikely to appreciate in value.

Leafbros, if I made the 35 dollar MAGA hat ornament, would you buy them?

Womp womp. Just like US Trumpeasury Bonds

I'd be willing to pay $25, same as a real hat. I could buy 6 MAGA hats for this price and troll the fuck out of all of my family members.

Don't get sued. All the best though

is that real gold.

>boner intensifying

>3d printing
Why not get one of those mini helmets that they sell sundaes in and paint it into a MAGA hat.

They're gonna say MEGA.

YUUUUUGE

Good idea i like your sense of economics
Well if you can make something in this garbage economy you go ahead

Dear Goy,

Please cease and desist production of your illegal counterfeit ornaments. Failure to do so will result in a large financial penalty.

All the best,
Marty Shekelsteinberg, Esq

>150 for a little ornament made out of recycled aluminum

Or you could just put the hat on the tree

Isn't that some kind of disease?

>$4.16 would be fair.

I disagree. Its a limited run collectors item. You work in a factory, you don't understand marketing or pricing. This would be genius marketing by Trump if he wasn't the god damn president-elect.

no, but having low testosterone is

Trumpfags are getting turbo-trolled.

>not selling nutcrackers with these hats
>not selling snowmen with these hats
Shit marketing

Womanitis

>pop
It's soda. Get out.