M-MAGA...

Other urls found in this thread:

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/23/election-recount/94352632/
youtu.be/hDc8PVCvfKs
xyverse.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>fake news

It's not even January.

Nothing would make us happier than for them to deal the final death blow to peace by robbing Trump and finally disillusioning whites country-wide.

fbi didn't confirm anything, kys shill

M-MADAME PRESIDENT

HACK SNIFF COUGH

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/23/election-recount/94352632/

Reminder that Hillary has to flip PA, MI, and WI to win and Trump won MI. It's not gonna happen

>no link

sage

But lets look it from different side.
Does Hillary even have the nerves to survive being elected and the shitstorm that follows?
Then lets think about people the democratic supporters, why would they want a loser like Hillary anyway? She lost and everybody was in favor of her.

Noted Clinton-basher and based babe JILF Stein, raising donations for a re-count. Face it Trumpfkins, the jig is up. Hope you enjoyed your couple weeks pretending to be the leaders of the free world!

Source?

Basically wouldn't give a fuck if they tossed him to the curb. 4 years of galvanised hatred for Hillary sounds like more fun than watching cucks rationalize being cucked. At least you got a faggy hat and some stories!

This. You're delusional OP, and 7 electors are absolutely nothing.

Go to Africa if you want to experience truly free world with smallest possible government/borders. Maybe ask them why they want to come here where borders/governments exist in this non-free world.

To be honest
All Trump is doing is delaying the fall of western civilization
If hillary actually gets elected she will push it even furher than others before so America will colapse and take down the rest of the wolrd thats relying on USA
Hillary might not be bad if you look at the bigger picture
It will make people in the future (if there will be any) learn from the mistakes of marxist jews and i hope they wont stray off the true path again

>Hillary is winning by 2,000,000 votes now

Congrats on winning a contest that nobody was having Hillary!

>7 electors now say they will vote in favor of Hillary

Just 51 more to go! It's not like most states have laws against this sort of thing. I'm sure it will happen any day now!

Nobody is good for Europe, Americans never were. The nigger/migrant shit is going to get real in decades to come.

>our movement

You're a fag, are no one likes you.

Fuggggg ive never seen such a sexy older woman.
Dat face
Dem tiddees
You can even see her nips
Hnnnnnng

How can electors flip? Don't they have to pledge their support with signatures?

Funny the FBI hasn't had a press conference. Another shill that bit the Hill.

Post after me, degenerate. It's over. Hillary will never run again. Trump burnt her out now she just wants to retire with Huma, but Human like, fuck you old lady. I never lived you.

How will Shillary go on now? The whole country rejected her extended Obama plans and she will soon be traveling to see Mr Gowdy... Oh, no! Mr Comey and Lynch are gone. No protection but the padded walls of he cell! So be it!
I believe the devil worship put her over the top of LooLoo Land.

It worked on the Mexicans. Even they reject perverted candidates.

Also
>inb4 faggot shill
I am not, i support trump and am happy about his victory
All i am saying is how hillary would fasten the destruction which is inevitable because of the faggot numale numbers are only growing

Only thing that might stop it is if they would accept the redpill but i dont think that will ever happen

fucking Nate Platinum. Even he says "hacked election" is bullshit

In USA everything can flip, since elites written laws for themselves. You be like walking with your dog and then suddenly you realize it's not your dog, it's a hot dog and Soros is hungry.

No because as they collapse the world, they will blame everything that happens on Republicans even though liberals are entirely responsible.

Right before the election Shillary blamed every single thing on Russia. I have seen liberals do this, if a liberal lobbies for money like with Solyndra they just say "we swear it's koch brothers this time". I'm serious when the liberals get BTFO they always say "THIS TIME we SWEAR its koch brothers pleasebelievemeisweartogodiwonteverfuckaniggeragainpweasepwease"

>b-but the popular vote user

Yep, the world we know is colapsing and only way people will understand is by seeing their failed ideologies ruin their own lives
They could ldarn it the easy way but that wont happen because they are massive faggots

they have to flip all 3 states
and Trump leads by 10k, 30k and 70k, in them
so good fucking luck, because those amounts would imply MASSIVE fraud
also they already recounted Michigan, he won by 10k, gg no re libs

Jew

> FBI
> Credible

Trump can't acknowledge memes won his presidency, but he can wink and nod with policy and placement of staff.

Trump did back on assigning a prosecutor for Hillary, BUT, let's see what actually happens when in office. There more be more pieces to the 4-D chessboard we cannot perceive yet.

Whole world is shit now
All we have left is to try and stop it
Try to go out and reveal your powerlevels and try to save the earth
Youre our only chance

Gn fagits its 3:30 here

People don't make the laws and don't import migrants. People need to seize power if they want changes, go on streets and protest. Germany didn't even once protested against Merkel, if anything they will elect her again and she will write whatever laws she wishes, EU will write whatever laws they wish.

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HER TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>FBI just confirmed there's evidence the election was hacked

false. but it not unlikely, considering how much fun the FBI has had this election.

You have to worry if it say so, everytime happen the countrary of what he say.

The voice of the people shall be heard!

Trump's slander and corruption shall be cast into the light and the people will have their revenge!

The fires of glorious revolution will sweep the nation! All the Nazi's and fascists swine will be purged from out glorious nation!

We memed him in, we can meme him out too

He was the closest to the truth desu. Trump still had a good 30% chance of winning according to him.

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

Then meme who in? Hillary?

HAHAHA

Where's you karma now, predictive programmers? Hrmm?

So fucking glad that this is almost over and Hillary is put back on track.

Meme in Mike "The Electric Fence" Pence.

>Soros has deposited 5 cents into your bank account

people today can't learn from the mistakes of past civilizations. people in the future won't learn from the mistakes of our civilization either

I hope her vote count keeps rising. the tears are becoming saltier

Fpbp

>the fate of the entire 1 billion in the western world was decided by 110k rusties
Shit man what a tough fight.

wtf i hate trump now

Hillary was right all along, the election WAS rigged. Now she gets her rightful place.

Slavoj?

ALL FAKE BS.

The media lies and lies..you find out they lie...you continue to believe them when they lie.

>our entire fucking movement
What movement?
>>>/reddit/

Does anyone have a picture like OP's with a guy in a CTR hat crying, wearing a mask with a maga hat on it?

HA "computer experts"

They can do whatever they want, and it's completely constitutional

Guys I supported Trump but I just found out that one of his supporters did a Nazi salute so I can no longer support him and I will not be voting for him in the next election. This was fun guys but he's clearly a Nazi

libs are cancer

Am I crazy or do I see the faintest bit of blue where Anchorage is?

>>Hillary is winning by 2,000,000 votes now
popular vote doesn't mean shit
this is bullshit
Trump won by 30 electors
>Trump backtracked on pretty much everything
false
>Trump disavowed our entire fucking movement
the president of the united states just acknowledged our movement who the fuck cares

fuck off back to /leftypol/ retard

can democracy even be saved at this point? it's scary seeing liberals everywhere openly discussing how much they hate it

has anyone even started challenging any votes? oh right because thats not going to happen, because of naked pictures with children

but this whole thing sure does sell papers

>change votes to shillary
>trump loses election
>revolt happens

i hope this happens desu famalam

They can vote for whoever despite the popular vote, but voting against the people in a red state in a country with 2A is just asking to get lynched.

>hotdog posting

make this a thing

youtu.be/hDc8PVCvfKs

guess what the investigation is gonna turn up

I get what you're saying. If shillery is in, at least trump doesn't get blamed for the collapse.

She misspelled Hell
Kek

>tfw AV Club has become a complete rag.

Dark times.

I thought the FBI was on Trump's side?

Good. fuck white people.
go back to europe crackers.

this is our country and were taking it back.

>>Hillary is winning by 2,000,000 votes now

dead people non citizens and felons

why don't they check and disqualify any of those who voted for her?

Bring it on, Antifa.

Hillary LOST despite those 2M votes.
FBI didn't confirm anything on election fraud.
No electors said they will vote in favor of Hillary where she lost.
Trump has not backtracked on a single topic.
Trump hasn't disavowed anything, but he did call out the media for being liars.

You, madam, are just a sore loser. Your candidate is going to prison for a long time. Clearly, your diseased, drugged up brain is failing you. Your communist wannabe persona doesn't fit in with what the rest of the country wants. Does that hurt? Does it make your clit tingle? Get the fuck out of here and go cry elsewhere. This isn't a safe space, you little douche.

>most states have laws against this sort of thing

It's a $500 fine, I think the Electors will live trumplethinskin.

Mexico is our country?

They're shilling hard now, especially with that spencer faggot.

Rolling to have kinky BDSM sex with my high school waifu

xyverse.com/
get in here niggers.
we are worldwide

are you with Salon, HuffingtonPost or Mother Jones?

>Counted votes, not cast
>FBI is under dem control, but there was evidence on election day of Democrat hacking
>Democrat electors, not near enough
>Trump hasn't backtracked, though.
>Trump's supporters aren't alt-right. They're the right, and they won't succumb to silly MSM labels trying to undermine their numbers

>Hillary is winning by 2,000,000 votes now
Still lost the electoral vote
nope
And?
>Trump backtracked on pretty much everything
nope
>Trump disavowed our entire fucking movement
"our" nope

>to retire with Huma, but Human like,

American proxy of just another brain dead trumpfellator?

>7 electors

>Trump was 36 over the required total

it seems like all the old writers were replaced with millennials over the last few years

Don't forget it's electors in states Hillary won anyway.
Why do you think Republican electors are going to vote for Hillary?

>think the electors will live after the extremely angry people storm their houses
nice try shillary.

LOL, no es possible. Tu es un muy mallo hombre, senor. Marcharte de los Estados Unidos, puta.

Congrats Al Gore. Good for you!

He's going back.

*46 over, even

I dont care either way. HIillary taking over like this will only push white people that much closer. Normally white people are docile. Much like female to males, Whites to colored take on that brooding hate until they snap. Coloreds snap all the time so these 2-6 people shootings happen a lot. When white people snap, they snap. This country needs a race war, and one to end it all.

Hey Slovenia, got any hot mail-order brides ready to ship? I'm thinking young lesbian-era Melania looks, but 12-15 year old range.

>Trump disavowed our entire movement
If you actually choose the true Alt-Right as a movement you support you should kill yourself. If you think what Sup Forums did during the election was work of the Alt-Right then you should kill yourself. Honestly OP there's no way you can win.

>Taking the Oklahoma panhandle

Go fuck yourself, mexishit.
That land was never populated with your brown-skin subhuman population

One of the main lessons of history is that no one learns any lessons from history.

Not surprising, Drumpf himself said that the election was going to be rigged. HE RIGGED IT. Helped out by the russians of course.