Lots of talk about pizzagate. Can someone post actual evidence in this thread...

Lots of talk about pizzagate. Can someone post actual evidence in this thread? Bonus points if you don't call me a shill because I asked for proof before jumping to a conclusion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GhbFiOHy0zQ
aceloewgold.com/2016/11/20/pizzagate-clinton-podesta-what-is-it-and-is-it-credible/
archive.is/MrsGu
web.archive.org/web/20161122081134/https://m.reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5da0kp/comet_ping_pong_pizzagate_summary/?compact=true
vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/pizzagate-Sup
archive.fo/MrsGu
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aupnh/breaking_i_believe_i_have_connected_a_convicted/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/
youtube.com/watch?v=jkmT4O0LGYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok, no evidence? That's what it seemed like.

No solid evidence but this pic is just Horrifying

I think it's just tinfoil, tho they way channers and redditers try to find real proof is outstanding.
We have a lot of imagination i say

I'd say the way the media is trying to shut it down is more outstanding. If there was nothing to find, why try and bury it so much? Just let people waste their time digging into nothing.

What the hell could that even mean other than pedophilia? Can a normie clue me in here? So cute you could eat him up? Is that it?

But people have been digging into for weeks, and there is zero evidence at this point.

We can't post proof here or else we will get banned. Go to infinity chan for a better picture.

I see a lot of references to "pedophile symbols used in the menu." I looked at their menu online and there's nothing out of the ordinary?

Can someone show me what the pedophile symbol is? I'm guessing that's another bullshit claim.

Yeah, they should at least be somewhat curious.. They aren't even trying to suss out the bs from the truth. They're just in "shut it down" mode.

over there, they just say that pizzagate is a troll that they started to fuck with 4cuck and the media.

Pizzagate threads are posted by CTR. It's just revenge against the pizza owner for blackmailing the CTR head, Brock whatever his name is.

Do you prefer playing domino on pizza or pasta ?

>i don't get out enough to understand "just eat you up" is a common phrase for cute kids

it's just bad publicity and they want to avoid it.
Just like when some compagny has crashing stock exchange because of a fake news about it being sold or something.

Here it's a family restaurant that could go out of business with that kind of news getting wide. They just play it cool and don't respond in order to calm everybody

There are pedophile rings but this is just tinfoil pushed by trump supporters who have too much free time and no jobs

That's your evidence?

Perfectly normal family restaurant throwing a kids pizza party.
youtube.com/watch?v=GhbFiOHy0zQ

My friends with kids are always saying shitty things about them.

They've called them everything from tard babies to organ farms. It's just a fun game

Comet pizza and ping pong has the pull to get the NYT and 14 other publications to release articles claiming their innocence on the same day? How good must that pizza be?

Andy why the hell would you write ''cheseepizza'' over a picture with a child? It's totally fucked up

There is none, just /x/ tier pattern matching

Maybe because you sell cheese pizzas for a living.

Just like the emails.
Just like rigged vote.
Just like they took all the guns away.
Just like Obama was a Muslim Kenyan.

On and on and on it goes. How could evidence possibly matter when you have such JUICY stories to pursue. When there's always a new, DEFINITELY TRUE scoop waiting just around the corner.

They also do private party just like that hot dog fund raiser with obama.
They are litteraly friends with the elite yes, but it's not proof of a pedophile ring, it's more a proof of how trump web community leaders can push topics to channers and redditers

For me CTR was always less dangerous and powerfull than the trump communication team

Here's a spoonfed explanation for you to give you the background of the allegations

aceloewgold.com/2016/11/20/pizzagate-clinton-podesta-what-is-it-and-is-it-credible/

Post the salient points here, the ones with evidence

Yeah, but what the hell does it mean that he "found" the child? And fucking #cheesepizza?

Alright bud, well agree to disagree, I think there's something being hidden here worth searching for. And I find the coordinated effort by organisations that have acted as propaganda platforms for the past year to be highly suspect.

Are you expecting someone to give you a video of Bill Clinton butt fucking a child here?

So pizza it's a way of life for them, pretty exaggerated

That's what's up, people create stories out of pictures or videos without taking any context before that. They just past if right to their conspiracy theorie and it works

Just stop being a manchild, get a job, get a life, get a gf, have kids. Live a fucking life and don't spend your time being controlled by some shitty trump supporter

Most of that is about a totally different pizza place. The closest thing to evidence is an email from Podesta talking about a handkerchief - and I'm not even clear on what that's supposed to prove.

That page is long as shit, but literally 95% isn't about comet ping pong.

Nigger where have you been. There was pizzagate general before the election. Keep up retard

i just checked his instagram and this comment was not there... did he delete it?

Like an organism trying to preserve it's well-being.

Being accused of taking part in a child abuse/trafficking/pedophilia ring is serious, whether you're guilty of it or not. What if some opposition started accusing you of being a child rapist/trafficker? I'm pretty sure you wouldn't stay quiet about it. You would AT LEAST put out a statement saying it's BS/not true, right?

I wish someone would send me a box of delicious cheeses for christmas

I haven't seen a single raped baby pic on Sup Forums since this shit started.

I would, but my statement wouldn't be made by various news organisations on my behalf defending my innocence.

You can dig and post those yourself

Comet Ping Pong is just the door opener that got everybody's attention because of Alefantis' instagram page. The real lead is the Haiti/Monica Petersen connection, and the Clinton Foundation's work in other countries as it relates to their human trafficking initiative.

Oh shit, a handkerchief?! LOCK UP THESE MONSTERS

Fuck the deniers and sliders! Hell is the only place for you!
Read this!

archive.is/MrsGu

web.archive.org/web/20161122081134/https://m.reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5da0kp/comet_ping_pong_pizzagate_summary/?compact=true

Yup, they deleted many things. even changed their logo. pretty strange

>Thailand.
Go away, nobody cares about you.

>pizzagate
>actual evidence

Literally pick ONE (1).

>we have no evidence yet, therefore there is no point looking for evidence

Never shocking some of the things that other people think. That's why I prefer to be alone.

Except when paired with "#cheesepizza".

This. As (((they))) often say: If you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to hide.

I hope you're enjoying your trip in Thailand !

>archive.is
>Leaf
>Fbi
>No thank ya

This video is weird as fuck dude.

vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/pizzagate-Sup Forums-uncovered-sick-world-washingtons-occult-elite/
Yup.
archive.fo/MrsGu

there is a fuckton of evidence, just no proof, no smoking gun

Thanks for correcting the record. GW Bush IS the antichrist and I have all the proof I need to show that he will extend his terms and use the war on terror as an excuse to do so. If you dont believe youre delusional

Redpilled anons know that the government sex trafficking ring has been reported on for 30+ years.

Hell Forbes made a report about CP in the Pentagon around 2010.

As much fun as playing detective with the wiki leaks emails was, you will never get your hands on enough hard evidence for pizzagate to get anywhere. Same reason why Hillary won't be persecuted.

Pizzagate is a dead end. Please realize this before you get v &

HERE is twittergate evidence which links to pizzagate

now believe, faggot

I saw all those instagram caps. If this isn't pedo shit I sure as hell have no other way to explain it.

Neither would mine; however, these scumbags are in bed with the MSM. Pretty much a phone call away for doing stuff like this to make them look innocent and to discredit opposition. With confidence, I'm sure most that post here know the MSM is bs, but the masses will still eat it up when multiple news outlets have the same narrative.

If you cant read the blatant and obvious predatory inuendo in that post then you are braindead.

>redpilled

This kek board is litteraly filled with manchilds and trolls.
Most of them have a low energy social life and can't into high statuts.

That's the only reason why they all support trump, hate people who are different from them and belive in wacky therories. They don't have jobs and they get too much free time to lurk 4chins

Exactly. this thing is too big. unfortunately they will never get caught.

Thanks for telling people that pizzagate is a dead end and not worth investigating. That is a winning attitude.

You slimy piece of shit, you make me sick. If this is really going on, do you want to just turn the other check? Even if the entire thing is untrue, investigation is still warranted because we want to prevent these types of crimes. You fucking do nothing bitch.

don't get baited bro.

Again it's just taken out of context, just like all those mails that containt private jokes.

It's ILLUMINATIZ all over again

I remember people here saying that they will never believe any happening on Sup Forums after 21 12 2012. Tho it keeps happening

Here OP, sorry they're Plebbit links but this should give you a big chunk of the important information. Ignore the shills, there is some legitimately troubling stuff here even if you don't buy the entire thing:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aupnh/breaking_i_believe_i_have_connected_a_convicted/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

It's not for them, it's for everyone else to see how wrong these do nothing indolent people are.

Then why the Fuck are you still here you frenchy shill faggot

>MR POTATO HEAD IS A PEDOPHILE MAGIC CHARM

You people are insane.

because i've been here since a shit ton of time but only come in rare occasions.
Also Sup Forums is avant-garde

just btw, in this post I found a direct reference to PIZZA on a pedo twitter account.

@LOLI_PIZZA

Loli = little girl if you didnt know, think it stands for lolita?

Because the NYT cares about the little people. The poor innocent hipster ping pong pizza place owner is in danger. They are only trying to protect him from this witch hunt. They'd do the same for any of us, I'm sure.

We don't need you. Go fuck off and let the big boys investigate. Even if the whole thing turns out to be untrue it was still warranted. And because we care about people we will investigate. You have nothing to bring to this but mockery, go mock people on a video game instead.

Every time there's a thread like this, the pizzafags can't post any evidence and instead call everyone doubting them a shill.

Hmmmm, it's almost like it's some kind of orchestrated response by the pizzafags. Reminds me of CTR for some reason... really makes you think.

want to be my gf?

you're not even making sense, worm.
why not pepperoni pizza or margherita? I doubt cheese pizza is that popular that a pizza store owner would be using it as his #catch-all without it having ulterior meaning, which coincidently there is plently regarding "cheese pizza".
Yeh.. go die in a fire, filth.

kek, take it easy my man.

I don't agree with because what makes the present day different than 2010 is that we're more 'connected' via the internet and social media. The older generation is still slipping up on technology and practicing cyber security today, and hackers/leakers/whistleblowers are going no where. We will only become more connected in the future, so one could say it's more so a matter of 'when,' rather than 'if' when it comes to nailing these fuckers.

ayy no

See
and
www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/11/20/world/europe/ap-eu-norway-pedophile-network.html?_r=0

redditors

Holy shit literally what?

Boys this faggot is def CTR. Check his posts. Same words over and over again. Been here the entire thread desperately trying to tell everyone not to pay attention. Long ass posts. Lol

Day of the Rope is coming mother fucker

>just taken out of context

Why the fuck are you so interested in this? If you think the investigation is unwarranted then don't take part in it. You are taking an active part against the investigation. I don't think you are a shill, but I can tell you that that is the reason why people think you are a shill. Maybe if you spent 2 seconds thinking about that you would have realized that.

>kek, take it easy my man.

I don't want to, I love this.

No. Brock is pedoscum too.

I found a guy who worked on Star Trek who I have causally linked to a pedophile account on twitter, all his friends are in hollywood. his daughter has a big red pentagram in her cover photo.

...coincidence?

Fuck off shill

Go find it your fucking self, we post it in the pizzagate threads but there is always some cuck like you DEMANDING we spoon feed him information.

This is why the world is fucked, people like you not willing learn but more than ready to take on a opinion fed to them.

Yeah it's weird shit, but the way you 'connect' and interpret the evidence is schizophrenic and/or retarded.

>don't destroy my fantasy world!

Fuck off shill. You pizzafags are here to false-flag the trump movement, and we are resisting. So go fuck off back to SRS, JIDF, or whatever shithole you all came from.

This is why you're alone.

>shows me pics litteraly taken out of context.

Pablo you have to go back

Fuck off shill

>There is no point in investigating the priest! I mean, we have no evidence of it, so why should we look for evidence with an investigation? This one priest got investigated and it turned out that he was not molesting people. Therefore all priests are innocent.

HERES ALL THE PROOF YOU NEED
he has some other videos too about it, pls watch them

Shill

shill.

also you can find out evidence on youtube since society has finally started to pick up on this