Have you signed the (((pledge))) yet?

Have you signed the (((pledge))) yet?

Let's clean our board from these evil fascists, we can't let them harm Trump's image.

i dont think anyone here is particularly racist, we just hate jews

and niggers

> new cuckland

Why am I not surprised.

FUCK OFF LUIGI. THERE ARE NIGGERS IN THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA YOU NEED TO RESCUE YOU FUCKING REFUGEE LOVING PIECE OF SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEE

You might not be particularly racist. I on the other hand know where all the mosques are in a ten mile radius

Signed

Fuck off TRS
I dont like most brown people I meet too, I live in the city though

Fuck off, Sup Forums should never be uniform.

>Tfw I'm a lefty and agree
>Tfw even I know this is a troll thread

Sand niggers are like jews though. They're not a race, just a different species.

signed

I think most of us know that not all black people are bad etc but hate them because everyone else pretends there's no problem at all with them when there very clearly is. I don't hate black people for being born black, I hate black people when they act like niggers and chimp out over something tiny and then laugh after they punch a dumb white girl and her dog.

i agree

bring back libertarian Sup Forums

By applying Gorilla Mindset to your life, you will improve your health and fitness, earn more money, and have stronger relationships.

Your thinking will become clear. Your posture will improve. You will have more focus. People will respect you.

There are chapters on routine, self-talk, frame, focus, state/mood, mindfulness, and body language and posture. Each chapter contains techniques, mindset shifts, and habits that can be applied to your life.

For example, improving your self-talk will improve your state or mood. How you frame challenges in your life is also a matter of the language – or self-talk – you use.

Getting in the moment improves your self-talk just as your self-talk helps you get into the moment.

At the end of Gorilla Mindset you'll tie every concept together to live a life others don't even dare dream of.

But you will dream of that life.

You will live that life.

Find out how to live life on your terms by applying Gorilla Mindset to your life today.

And Australians and Brazilians and Americans.

how many mosques can reasonably be within a ten mile radius?

And niggers.

signed

we need to take Sup Forums back from the racists

Id sign. I am against racism although im a white nationalist

I signed twice because there are no racist voter ID laws anymore