CEO refusing to do business with Trump supporters

>Tucker Carlson takes on Mathew Blachfield, the anti-Trump CEO of "1st in SEO" who is refusing to do business with anyone who supported Donald Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=X77K_zeZUu4

How do you feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1cKBq1aIpA
1stinseo.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=hLbb4k_Y78g
1stinseo.com/trump-supporters-client-accounts-canceled/
1stinseo.com/contacts/
youtube.com/watch?v=ggvQdZXMGLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that douchebag looks like that douchebag from that Nathan for You episode

>Mathew Blachfield
He's totally convinced he's morally superior, so moral
he justifies his hypocrisy

i thought Tucker would have said that fascism is
an economic philosophy, but nay

i seem to remember something about a pair of dykes suing a bakery over a cake or something, ended up putting them out of business too i think

this guy might want to reconsider his openly discriminatory policy

The CEO is using shit analogies mainly that trump will rise up like hitler. you can't compare Hitler's rise to power to the situation Trump is in. The chancellor had much more power then the us president allowing for his takeover trump does not have that power.

Bump. This faggot needs some attention.

> gay cakes
Based Tucker brought thus up but it went right the SEO CEOs retarded head.

>plane crashes into trump tower
>call out state of emergency. IT'S OGRE
How long is France in a state of emergency again?

>Grubhub
>Pepsi
>Now this
Do people purposely want to lower their profits?

tucker kind of looks like piers morgan

Never heard of this faggot and I'm a professional SEO

Fuck that faggot.
That's how I feel about him.

Leftists hold their moral superiority to be axiomatic. It's probably the worst thing about them honestly.

oh also SEO is one of the most jewish industries in the world, the israeli government has had to launch campaigns to prevent israeli SEO firms from fraudulently manipulating search results to boost links to scam operations

Tucker Carlson is so talented at making libtards look like fucking idiots.

Can't cuck the tuck.

He's free to do what he wants. I hope he enjoys his loss of profits.

Whoops

Nah, isn't the same thing. The libs get these laws passed where sexual orientation is a protected class. They still want to be able to discriminate against you, just not the other way around. Bright side, if any of you guys employ dems you can fire them just the same.

what company is he ceo of
i wanna short it

I dream that these people are actually right and trump really is the american hitler. We have a military might that hitler never did. Lebensraum sounds nice.

>How do you feel about this?

Like he won't be CEO for long.

Don't be pussy faggots, brigade this Fucker!

Dammit I'm starting to like him also. When they make stupid statements he immediately has a come back that makes sense without being rude or anything.

What's the name of company so I can boycott?

Exactly. Investors will likely rail on him for politicizing their investment, possibly putting it in jeopardy.

If I know anything it's that those people do not like it when people nig out like this guy, when it's their money on the line.

>would you use the same drinking fountain as a Trump supporter

He made that guy look like a fucking clown. If Tucker keeps this up nobody will on his show.

>he wears those super thick problem glasses

Matt's business is probably failing so he's decided to make a grab for those sweet liberal dollars.

The more I look at this and his website (on web archive) the more I think this was all a stunt. It doesn't look like his company has been around long. He's probably starving for income right now while his company circles the drain. Internet advertising companies go bankrupt all the time. Probably figures he can pick up a few new hillbot clients and national exposure if he says some outlandish things. It's an advertising company ffs, he knows what he's doing. Any publicity is good publicity.

fixed

check out the nigger results

>libs larping as successful businessmen

youtube.com/watch?v=u1cKBq1aIpA

This one is even better

Fuck I love Tucker

>Like he won't be CEO for long.
/thread/

>this is a moral moral vanity trip. how do you feel that every celebrity agrees with you? everything youve said is celebrated amongst them? you are taking no risks in doing this.

Fuck tucker is my man.

Their website isn't working very well, I'm getting a lot of 503 errors so I assume it's already under some kind of ddos. Only works about 1/4 of the time when I try to go to anything other than the main page. I found this little gem though. Seems like our CEO posted in the very same hour that he was announcing he was going to show up that his business was already under "attack". How interesting. Wonder if he's going to burn it down for the insurance money... Maybe he just wants free advertising.

1stinseo.com/

Well that's just fucking retarded. Liberals are really intolerant, as per usual.

>Turpitude

He keeps saying that word but has no idea what it means.

lel something tells me his SEO results are about to get fucked up

>tfw the Trump Curse is real

CEO of what? A marketing company? Looks like not using his products won't be a problem.

Lol tucker carlson

I'll always remember this loser as the guy jon stewart made look like a dumbass. He was wearing a bowtie in that interview too. How does anyone take this retard seriously

fuck your feelings!

Top kek

A good idea before doing business with anyone is to call the business and see who they voted for.

youtube.com/watch?v=hLbb4k_Y78g

That`s why morality is bollocks, morality means whatever who is using that word wants it to be.

>the curse of the 400lb russian sponsored hacker

This dude is clearly homosex. He's Anderson the Grey.

1stinseo.com/trump-supporters-client-accounts-canceled/

SEO is a complete joke, anyway. That's hardly a business and I wouldn't call him a CEO.

Well sorry bro but my giant globocorp doesn't identify as a giant globocorp but a Bisexual Non-binary Dragonkin, guess you shouldn't have ruled that corporations are people too.

1stinseo.com/contacts/

>How do you feel about this?
He is pretty smart. Yet another SEO faggot. But he managed to get his name out there with some stupid empty gesture.

BTW. If any person reading this ports works in SEO. Kill yourself.

Clearly you know absolutely nothing about the internet, so shut the fuck up. Just because you need to lrn2google didn't mean that shit don't work

t. buttblasted moron who thinks search-engine optimization is a real business

can employers find out who i voted for via background check?

yo id like to find this out too

cuz i live in cali and voted for trump

stupid jew mis uses moral terpitude word, what a fucking pseudo intellect fucktard!!
This guy has no real money
obviously

tucker rekt his ass

"I'm not I'm not I'm not a victim,. I never claimed to be a victim"

I talked about receiving death threats. How is that not being a victim?

The U.S. presidential election is a secret ballot.

Literally who

It's nice to see Tucker having so much fun as of lately :D

this is one of his main appeals, at least for me. bill and sean are always so grumpy, even when they're happy.

tucker legit cracks up regularly and seems to enjoy everything he's doing even if it's uncomfortable or difficult. effortless mastery of cucks

SEO should be as illegal as anabolic steroids.

Totally. It's also funny if he falls into that super serious stare... then *wait for it...

>riiiight....
>keep staring super seriously

And then, just like that, he's back to :D :D :D

I imagine Carlson locked himself in a room for the past decade since Jon Leibowitz ruined his show, training on how to destroy leftist cucks.

poo poo pee pee

he studied their tactics, learned from them, he developed another jew personality and debated with himself, he basically oldboy'd himself

If they can sue because a bakery won't make a gay wedding cake, don't you think people will sue him?

bump

>Blachfield
>Blach

That's the sound I make when I think about kike tricks.

Jeb will have his vengance

I'll avoid anything Blachfield's company is selling

Such a great show. Tucker Fucking Carlson. It's like if Sup Forums took a shower, god married, had five kids and started giving a fuck.

Love Tucker, but he was pretty sucky in this video.

I will say, I do have to have some respect for this guy for just flat out saying it and not being a little bitch about it. But Tucker's "Why aren't you killing everyone then?!?!?" questions were just stupid. Yes, this guy is wrong, and I'm sure he'll call anyone a fascist and a racist and any other -ists, but Tucker needs to up his game.

He can refuse to do business with whomever he wants.

>Freedom triggers Sup Forums now
What the fuck happened?

Jon Stewart was made to look like a whiny libshit by tucker.

Hypocrisy is what angers everyone

>I don't support bigotry
>I hate trump supporters

huh.

>I never claimed to be a victim
>how many death threads did you get?

huh.

This guy wants free advertising, and fox news gave it to him.

Really enjoying Tuckers new show. He's mostly hit the ground running and doesnt afraid of anything.

Look forward to him becoming an elder statesman of journalism. In a blitzed or O'Reilly kind of way.

Free marketing to a mostly Republican audience advertising how you won't do business with that audience and now we know who to destroy

Didn't some cake store get sued for not baking gay cakes? how is this different?

Tucker got manhandled. He looked like a little bitch.

>Hitler was elected legally

Stopped the video right there. I hate seeing people be so factually wrong yet try to claim such a moral high ground with those same erroneous facts.

dont forget macys

>SEO
he's a kike then who specializes in shitting up the internet

first with their backs to the wall

It's also funny how they don't seem to realize that they're literally doing hitler-like actions. Nazis and the chicomms came to power by screaming at people at colleges and calling everyone evil. They're using the same exact tactics as them, pushing for the same non-democratic, elitist control, and yet they call everyone else Hitler.

It's like sucking dick and then calling everyone else gay.

CAN'T KEK THE TUCK

tucker's using the same shitty tricks the left uses on trump supporters

it's great he's actively shitting in this guy's mouth

liberals... hypocrites? impossible!

kind of reminds me of how they support somebody who would flood the country with people (muslims) who hate everything that liberals represent. they're literally protesting that their chances of being raped and murdered have been reduced.

Any more of him?

Kek based time to tweet it

youtube.com/watch?v=ggvQdZXMGLw Jean Benoit Ramsey 'pizza' reference at 4:18......

I'm disappointed the interviewer didn't insist on the cake example, ask that Mathew guy if he is ok with people refusing to sell cake to gays because they disagree with them.

The following businesses are clients of the company and pay for the branding, strategy and marketing outlined by the CEO of 1st In Seo.

You are not welcom at these businesses:

Versatile Vitality
albuquerquemassagetherapiesDOTcom
Altitude Sports Marketing
altitudesportsmarketingDOTcom
SaucedoChavez, P.C.
saucedochavezDOTcom
Mold Removal
newmexicomoldremovalDOTcom
Accent On Vision
accentonvisionsfDOTcom
Boostability