D
A
M
E

J
U
S
T

Don't even think you have a chance here Drumpfags. Make way for her.

Drumpf will be BTFO Drumpfniggers!!!

>presidency
>senate
>house

Yeah, we sure are butthurt OP. Real assblasted about winning absolutely everything that we could have wanted.

so are you goys burnt out by trump threads, legit hill supporters, just havin a gigle or what?

Racists will be arrested!

>assplasted

YEP

MADAM DEMON QUEEN
IN HELL
FOR ALL ETERNITYYYYY

I am from the future

>being this mad

I LOL at you silly drumpfkins

Are these supposed to look terrible on purpose?

fuck off eric

you're eyes our racists

These are so horribly made. You can tell some worthless BIMBO from CTR made these.

PRISONER

HILARY

CLINTON

JEBSURGE

They recounted Michigan and """Drumpf""" won by >10k. Even if those other two states are rigged, he wins no matter what. And don't forget, your useless bitch CONCEDED.

PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP

DRUMPFKINS ARE LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

MADAM
PRESIDENT

and dont you ever forget this, goy: she is a HUMAN, not anything else.

Jeb can do this, his energy is rising.

M
A
D
A
M
E

P
E
P
A

Madame Prisoner

SHE'S BAAAAAAACCK

gave me a giigle

>implying racists aren't the worst humans on Earth

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

Le Pen!

>(((Stein))) is scamming libtards for money
>Just like Bernie
>And they fall for it hook line and fucking sinker every single time
#HILLARYFORPRISON

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG

Honestly, I miss the good ol' days of us against the CTR shills instead of the TRS and JIDF shills going at it.

>being this antisemitic

those parenthenses are thinly veiled Nazism!

MADAM PRISONER

>already wearing a prison uniform
KEK

Imagine being Bill in that address and having to be all like "damn, Hillary Clinton, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your wrinkled glove of a body and horrific hangdog hag face. I would totally have sex with you, both my charismatic persona, and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 12 year old on Epstein's sex slave island. Like seriously imagine having to be Bill and not only sit in that chair while Hillary flaunts her disgusting body in front of the crowd, the favorable lighting barely concealing her liverspots and flabby folds, and just sit there, speech after speech, rally after rally, while she perfects her lying. Not only having to tolerate her feeble fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on the campaign trail tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, HILLARY CLINTON LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her decrepit-dyke fucking Baba Yaga face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of tight Lupe Fuentes lookalikes and skinny eleven year old Russian underwear models for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the diamond fields in Arkansas. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her grey saggy stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "presidential (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with media trainers in the previous years. And then the crowd calls for another speech, and you know you could seduce every single person in this hall before the campaign security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Bill. You're not going to lose your future access to Candydoll girls over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I have information that Drumpf only won because the KGB hacked the election.
Also Blacks and other minorities were not able to cast their votes, because of russian death squads patrolling the streets !!!
Many of my LGBTQAH friends got shot by russian tanks on their way to vote !
Don't let their deaths be in vain !
Madame President, it's her time !

you are eyes our racists?

Yeah, Racists suck.

THIS
ISN'T
MEXICO

Stay salty CTR

>Liberals literally assaulted a defenseless homeless woman just because she supported Trump and didn't see through MSM lies
>Liberals literally burn flags and critically wound anyone who tells them to knock it off just like ISIS
>Liberals are literally ISIS apologists
>Liberals literally made an innocent husband and father die by blocking an ambulance rushing him to the hospital because of these meaningless protests
>Liberals are literally fucktarded (oops sorry ableist lol) in every which way
>Republicans freed the slaves
>But Cletus from Alabama is a rayciss and speaks for all Repubs ever
>REPUBLICANS ARE EVUL HURRRRRRRR
Really hungry for that paycheck, are you?

WTF? I'm with her now!

Tick tock CTR

There is literally everything wrong with being Jewish
PLEASE DON'T INDICT SONG
OH GOD TRUMP'S RIGHT SOOOOOOOOOOONG

Your contract expires soon, silly shills :^)

6'4 Trump supporters would like a word you little wuss.

Shoo shoo silly shilly

fuck off

DON'T TURN THE JAIL LIGHT OFF SONG
THESE CUFFS ARE TOO TIGHT SONG

Remember when we found your office, CTR?

not my president, and not yours either shill

>butthurt DRUMPFKIN LITERAL NAZI

Not to break the reverse meme, but this one is especially ironic, given the current timeline.

Silly shills and their samefagging

>2016
>not accepting our God Empress

>SAY IT WITH ME

Rest in peace, Mrs. Unwelcome.

And of course it's an aussie. Not saying it's a bad thing, but usually the first person to shut down these Shillary posters.

also >supreme court
there's a free slot, Trump's going to fill it with a Republican, making a majority of the court Republican

>Presidential Chopper
>not Marine One

RAREFLAG
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

>being this new

I bet you're just some retard fag from TRS

>When Hillary loses, the Reddit and Tumblr tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent glory that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads (reddit) and rage posts (tumblr), and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.
>I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million fedoras and landwhales cry out in itty bitty we wuz khangz/religion of peace penis fury simultaneously.
>They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the neo-Nazis had pulled a fast one on them.
>"We will riot!" They will say. "World War Three!" “American Holocaust!" they will cry.
>Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything
>But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their Queen, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the back stabbing traitor who lost to Pepe the Frog. The entire nation KNOWS that Trump is a loud mouthed asshole, that he’s practically bathed in the tears of millions of spics and liberals, and his administration will surely be mired in every offensive thing he’s ever spewed. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Hillary. After all his bullshit, his bigotry, his racism, they STILL see Trump as being superior to Hillary. When the denizens of Reddit and Tumblr come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.
>I need to fap.

You now realize that anybody who posts Hilldawg frogs is completely okay with Hillary being portrayed as a white supremacist, alt-right neo-Nazi.

They're dumber than we thought.

Hillary, President of the damned.

YAAAAAS SLAY QUEEN

>Hates Hillary
>Hillary loses because everyone else hates her too
>Still get blamed for it
>Know she cheated and still lost
>Know she's not calling for a recall
>Gets revenge by exposing her millions of illegal votes.

32rd dimensional water checkers. Welcome to the game.

good effort. Here's your (((you)))

I'm only shitposting this much because your countrymen won't. I expected more from you, but it looks like I have to pick up the slack. I wishj I was making fourteen cents a post for this garbage, but laughing is a good enough payment.

Madam unemployed

How is it that any random anontard's OC meme is always leagues beyond anything CTR ever weakly crafted? They must have really got the worst of the worst virgins.

>YAAAAAS SLAY QUEEN
youtube.com/watch?v=M_azCIe_0Kk&t=101

Because forced memes are never funny.

Astroturfing is forcing a meme in a technical since.

Therefore any CTR made memes are unfunny forced memes.