What is Sup Forums's thoughts on this show?

What is Sup Forums's thoughts on this show?
Favorite/ least favorite episode?

wut hapen

They made a funny joke about trump and Sup Forums is mad

Went downhill after season 11

My favorite season is 3

Sp makes fun of everyone. I dont really see a problem. Still most based show.

My dickhead friend has ruined it for me

"Oh man, user, they nailed Donald Trump! No, Mr Garrison isn't his own character anymore, he's absolutely 100 percent Trump!"

One day I gotta sit him down for a reasonable red-pill and chill

the last time i liked that show was 2006 or 2007 when they did the hardly boys and when cartman pooped on the dishes
i wish they'd try harder to make the show funny and dumb rather than try to teach me some deep "philosophical" lesson
watched first episode of latest season, it was shit

my favorite episode is the one that ridiculed things I dislike
my least favorite episode is the one that ridiculed things I like

Them scrambling when Trump won (by not having prepared an episode for the possibility of Trump winning) shows the guys in charge are out of touch.

Culturally irrelevant now, much like The Simpsons.

this.

the whole member berries plotline was interesting, now it's completely derailed into nonsense. the whole skankhunt thing went to shit also, they don't know what they're doing anymore.

>the guys in charge are out of touch

I would wager Trey Parker becoming a literal "my wife's son" cuck has warped a lot of his views, especially for the election

shit, i never pay attention to celebrity crap. with all that money you'd think he could of scored a better girl than that, what the fuck.

Scott Tenorman Must Die

Fuck me, that guy is more cucked than a motherfucker!

I turned it off halfway through last weeks episode. It just wasn't funny or entertaining. The past few seasons have been bad but it's just getting worse. I'm not wasting any more time with it.

Oh Jesus, they're literal memes.

Sup Forums thinks Southpark is for faggots.
Sup Forums's favorite show is any documentary about how the holocaust is a hoax.

Take the redpill faggot. This is a natsoc board.

When your insecurities are so high about your show and it's shitty theme for the current season that you have to come to Sup Forums to get its opinion.

>In 2009, Parker began a relationship with Boogie Tillmon.
>2009
>season 13
I think you are right!
That's when South Park started going downhill.

Trey Parker actually got cucked out of his mind!

worst episode by a mile

the good ones always have that ridiculous joke that comes out of nowhere
>cock magic
>crab people
>craigs mom's bush
>everyone thinks the goat is stevie nicks

Im only asking because I started watchimg the show and I feel Sup Forums wluld like how it attacks both sides, and how they are for free speech

Matt/Trey,

This is desparate.

Who's at fault for the decline?

in other words, who broke the dam?

>I feel Sup Forums wluld like how it attacks both sides
>Mr Garrison (trump) came out and asked everybody not to vote for him, and vote for hillary instead.
>Only attacks on hillary is nothing except portraying her as silly stupid.
>"attacks both sides"
>the rights are bunches of old losers that wanted to go back to old times (member berries)
>nothing on the lefts
>"attack on both sides"
Nah, South Park is a lost causes.

I thought the Troll thing about giving away anonymity was an attack on the left

What about them and PC?

Never been a fan.

Last two seasons were great, this one started out strong but it's almost like they thought Trump could be Stumped or something.
Last week probably had 5 or more minutes just showing member berries rolling around talking about Star Wars.