What does Sup Forums think of /u/spez editing and manipulating comments in /r/the_donald?

What does Sup Forums think of /u/spez editing and manipulating comments in /r/the_donald?

the world wide web was a mistake

Who the fuck is giving that comment gold

What comments did he edit?

Don't know. It's his website right?

If someone comes onto your property and writes stuff on your walls they shouldn't be surprised if you want to paint over it?

>implying we give a fuck about reddit
Moot pulled this shit on us all the time. Suddenly reddit gets a rogue mod once and they're crying about morale high grounds and shit. Mod on reddit gets called a faggot once and cuck resorts to manipulating posts.

but the implications!!!! RREEEEEEEE

fuck reddit

and fuck their drama

the donald cucks need to go back

we dont want you here

the difference is that plebbits have an account they're tending to... SOMEONE THINK OF ALL THAT KARMA ALREADY!!!! RREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

On the upside. You can effectively post whatever the hell you want on and just write it off as
>lol admins probably did it, they did it before xD

I don't think so Tim.

Fuck spez and fuck redditors.

he actually admitted it.

the mad man

The actual act is inconsequential but the broad implications are huge. What other comments have been edited? How would anyone even realize if one of their months old comments was edited?

Admins can guild comments

That or /r/hillaryclinton

Yep. In theory someone could post something illegal and ban you for it or even get the cops involved

>THE IMPLICATIONS!!!
>THE IMPLICATIONS!!!
>THE IMPLICATIONS!!!

Before Trump became popular on Reddit we didn't have these cancer threads about Reddit. We only had cringe threads.

Get it in your heads, you are NOT welcome here!

>I don't understand how someone editing things that can be tied back to me can backfire

Fuck off retards

>Reddit
>We
OUT OUT OUT

>caring about reddit

holy fuck reddit is truly the worse
DAY OF ROPE WHEN???

Sage reddit threads

> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
>Fuck off retards
hi

Leddit fag here.

People are freaking out that T_D has actually gained credibility and worrying what else the admins have and could edit. Many people are talking about moving to Voat.

Spez just killed reddit and whatever trust was left between admins and users on the site.
Pic related.

This will put an interesting spin on that stonetear thing

I meant on Sup Forums. I fucking hate Reddit.