Don't stop winning

Never get tired of it.

Win is love

Win is life.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/all/
reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/5ektpc/rthe_donald_accuses_the_admins_of_editing_t_ds/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ekdy9/the_admins_are_suffering_from_low_energy_have/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5ekt1o/admins_are_editing_our_posts_guys_its_over/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Context please, I haven't been following any of this

why can't i upvote this thread

second this

Reddit took another step towards full blown 1984

CEO of reddit got butthurt of comments against him after the pizzagate ban so he edited those comments and changed the name from his to that of /r/_donald mods

Basically, he just destroyed reddits' credibility

tl;dr: reddit admin edits comments on reddit in a fit of rage, which has happened before, but the catch is that it doesn't show that the post was edited, you can only tell by looking at archived posts

When will be be taking Reddit Refugees? What board can we put them into?

Reddit admins admit to editing posts to mock the Donald mods

/r/pizzagate was being censored, so the users started calling /u/spez (ceo of reddit) a pedo apologist and "calling him out" (linking his name in a comment) as such. He got salty and banned the subreddit.

the /trash/

Wow, Reddit really is filled with forum fag drama.

/srs/ and /hm/ obviously

What an asshat. Holy shit.

/k/ will toughen em up, or turn them into furries. either one is kinda funny

serves them right for actually using reddit

but ofc now these cunts are all coming here being all /altright/ and /ourguyspencer/ and talking about other literal whos and trying to co-opt the board into their autistic movement

what now, this sucks desu

>destroyed the credibility of reddit
>the credibility of reddit

>plebbit shit

>destroyed the credibility of Reddit

Love that they completely confirmed censorship and manipulation that otherwise would have looked like tinfoil hattery to normies.

It's like the left wants to be destroyed.

Reddit had credibillity to begin with?

What a shitty website.

So by 'community team is pretty pissed at me' does that mean that the board of directors is pissed at him? Could he get the sack?

Are we going to bring CHAOS to Reddit?

PRAISE KEK

I just realized that Sup Forums complaining about reddit is like dota players complaining about LoL because no one gives a fuck about their game and the other is alot more popular.

Sup Forums is pissed that reddit is more relevant in redpilling the masses than Sup Forums is.

>It's like the left wants to be destroyed.

I guess they got tired of winning

and they said self deportation was a farce.

I mostly just hate the horrible user interface.

And the normies.

> reddit

who the FUCK CARES

wow, even more of a cunt than I already thought

bye bye plebbit

Who are you guys kidding? We all browse reddit and pol. Quit acting like you are too cool for all this, no one is buying it. Acting like you are 15 years old

>it's a fucking leaf

every time

>I mostly just hate the horrible user interface.
get over it faggot
>And the normies.
safe spaces like Sup Forums don't redpill anyone new.

Disgusting

top kek, this is fucking hilarious

reddit knows

#1 on /r/all

it's happening

reddit.com/r/all/

reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/5ektpc/rthe_donald_accuses_the_admins_of_editing_t_ds/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ekdy9/the_admins_are_suffering_from_low_energy_have/

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5ekt1o/admins_are_editing_our_posts_guys_its_over/

keep these threads on the front page of /r/all

Reminder that The_Donald is our frontline, you don't want them to go down. We need to organize them into a community that also visits other subs and has political discourse with them, and actively participates (read, upvote and downvote) comments.

First, we must encourage The_Donald, and of course, ourselves into becoming active on /r/worldnews, right now if you have any pro trump comments on /r/worldnews, you get downvoted, but not by a huge enough margin that having a few Sup Forumstards over there wouldn't fix.

The fucked up part about reddit's system is that it heavily encourages group think so "undesirable" comments are all the way at the bottom, while "desirable" comments are all the way at the top.

Most redditors' mind work along the lines of "who's got the best arguement here and who btfoed who?" and that's all.

You'd see one guy with a long thought out comment and everyone agreeing with him, and then he finally gets a long thought out counter argument and you get to witness a part of the plebs switching sides.

It is a site that heavily relies on group think to base their opinions around, but we can make this backfire on them.

but I do want them to go down

it would be hilarious

There may be some lulz to be had, but why would we want that? How does it benefit us?
The_Donald has been tremendously useful for our cause.

because they would lose their fucking mind and shit up the rest of reddit for quite some time, similar to when moot fucked with Sup Forums awhile back

>playing a shit-tier p2w game

kys LoL fag

Ah, right, I want something like that to happen though, where users from Sup Forums and der_dahnald end up hijacking all the other popular subreddits.

nah, they can fuck off and shove their gay ass centipede shit up their ass

Sure thing Mexico, it'd be pretty bad if the various forms of the "right" end up working together for your hombres wouldn't it?

Moot used to do this shit all the time and it was funny as shit. This is why Reddit is filled with faggots that take things to seriously.

I hate that site so much.