KANYE WEST IS COMMITTING INSURANCE FRAUD

he aint no political prisoner being persecuted of this beliefs. think of it!

>53 million in debt
>kim stages fake robbery in paris
>kanye suddenly goes off the deep end declaring his love for trump
>now he is hospitalised and has to cancel shows
>both the robbery and show cancellation will net huge insurance paydays
>just like "lucky" larry silverstein

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2244458/kanye-west-to-save-millions-after-rapper-took-out-insurance-policy-that-covered-him-if-illness-prevented-him-from-performing/

kanye west is still a nigger at heart. and whats a nigger 53 million in debt to do? commit serious fraud thats what.

(((illness)))

Sup Forums had better quit looking for heroes and realise they need to be their own hero. trump has back-pedalled. milos stole your money. and now knaye west is a fraudster.

no one cares about kanye today.

>this level of meta-shilling
Wow, the NSA really upped their game here.

>fraudster
if you're jewing jews i'd consider that as heroism

I really hope this is true because I can't stand Hollywood degenerates.

makes sense.

>le 53 million in debt meme

Around four months ago (I think), he signed a deal with Adidas that will earn him at least a billion.

he probably done spent all that cheese

Can the """MSM""" be less obvious with their character assassinations?

I hope so, rusbro, usually jewing others requires you to become a jew

Hope he spends the money wisely, installing a big-ass diamond grill in Kim's cooch.

His business is in debt. AFAIK he is solvent.

Remember when his wife Kim got "robbed" in France?

Also insurance fraud. You can bet your ass that ring they took was well insured.

>some nigger who makes nigger songs does some nigger shit
And I should care why?

/thread

>a billion.

How the fuck does this person have such a large following. How did this happen. How are white people still racists if this is true.

kaye west is black. blacks do not have power. racism = prejudice + systemic power

white people will always be racist s long as they have the power. when the blacks have the power then they will be the racists.

how do you piss away $100,000,000 then go $53,000,000 in debt? fucking niggers, man. i couldn't even spend that much if i tried

>racism = prejudice + systemic power
how people who really wants to be racists are better than people who are racists?

He's not 53mil in debt. His fashion line is. And that's the fault of kike investors screwing Kanye over multiple times.