Victims of Pizzagate

Kurt Cobain:

Thanks to her father, Hank Harrison, a noted publisher and manager for The Grateful Dead and her career fledgling in the 1980's, Courtney Love was already an established member in the Cheese Pizza Party circles. A new member, perhaps, but one who was about to make a huge power play. She sought to bring in the newly famous Kurt Cobain shortly after their marriage.

When confronted with the crimes of the Pizza Party, Kurt was horrified. Publicly he begun making small attacks on the organization. Incesticide, and then In Utero with song' like 'Polly' 'Rape Me' 'Francis Farmer Will Have her Revenge on Seattle' (Francis being another victim) with Kurt's public life such a high profile, the organization dared not make a move so quickly. They whittled away at him with harassment in the press.

Courtney, a committed member, tried to change his mind. This led to massive fights, his social isolation. It got so bad he started to barricade himself in his home. Several times the police were called, the cops had to talk Kurt down when he would barricade himself, each time the cops went out of their way to taking his guns.

This period is marked by his increased Heroin dependence, and not long before the Rome incident, talk of divorcing his wife and using all his resources to make sure his daughter was not raised by Courtney was happening. In his naivety, Kurt was preparing to leave the scene and raise his daughter as far away from the monsters as he could.

But there is no escape from the Party. Not when their eyes are always watching their opponents.

Other urls found in this thread:

thetalkhouse.com/buzz-osborne-the-melvins-talks/
youtube.com/watch?v=2b0jtX8YWI4
youtube.com/watch?v=q1LletEaBD0
np.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5ej5ht/i_saw_the_original_kubrick_eyes_wide_shut_with_an/
digilander.libero.it/jamespaul/fc1.html
kikebook.com/Didgrantdoit/photos/a.489148527837861.1073741826.488900667862647/644204252332287/?type=3
youtube.com/watch?v=JFXo8e1RrIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This was the moment they were waiting for. This opportunity could no longer be ignored; Courtney and her Pizza club pals couldn't allow this breach of information so they silenced him under guise of suicide. They entrapped him in Rehab, and when he fled and went home. That was the end of Kurt Cobain.

Life seemed to go on for the new widow. Love got her acting career off the ground and won an Oscar in only a short span of time. What she did not realize was that the Club was not about to forget this mistake of her. The club operates on Schadenfreude.And in the end she herself became a victim to their vengeance as well.

It wasn't long into the 2000's that they went out and destroyed her music and film careers. By the mid 2000's, she went into a total train wreck, with her kid getting taken away and all that. To this day her own father continues to discredit her at every turn, stoking up the murder stories every time Love seems to be settling down. Montage of Heck was her most recent attempt at damage control. The documentary paints Kurt as a Manic depressive who once tried to force himself on a developmentally disabled girl - a story which is categorically untrue according to Kurt's childhood friend and best friend until his death Buzz Osborne.

thetalkhouse.com/buzz-osborne-the-melvins-talks/

Kanye West is hardly the first victim. The Party stretches back longer then we can begin to fathom. It's just that this current incantation is just the first one we know of.

What evidence do you have, and who are you?

mods move all this shit to Sup Forums

you can only listen to leafs in the fall. I'd take him for his word.

Courtney love killed Kurt cobain. We know.

in utero>bleach>incesticide>>>>nevermind

But we always assumed for far less devious reasons. It's one thing to be a cold hearted bitch, it's quite another to act on behalf of an international pedophilia ring.

Doll parts is an ominous example of her criminality.

The guy was straight up murdered.

That sure as hell was no suicide.

it's winter

Bleach>Incesticide>>In Utero(power gap)nevermind

bump for great justice

Ive been following/digging since podesta email release. The amount of "here today blocked tomorrow" accounts over that time really engages my pistachios

Did Dave Grohl take his place in the Pervert Club?

>cheese

kek

Are the Beatles in on it too?

jesus fucking christ dude

Dave Grohl is a Washington D.C native

Mark David Chapman killed Lennon for a reason.

George Harrison was nearly killed for a reason.

All those young, impressionable girls? They were the bait that lured them in for grooming.

Amy Winehouse is another victim to it. Her own father her fed her to the party at a very young age in hopes of getting a career in music out of it. He got his wish and it wasn't long before she too ended up drinking and using until she hit rock bottom. She died trying to get clean.

So he'd be knocking cocks with old Billy?

Bumparino

El Duce claimed in an interview that Courtney Love asked him to kill Kurt. Two days after filming he died

at least we recognize nevermind is the worst, even cobain said it was a sellout album

anyone think that insane broad would ever be trusted in something like this?

What's she going to do that won't result in her being forcibly admitted to a psych ward?

I'm not opening it up.

please rate this content

jesus christ man

Curtney killed Krut

Tfw when he died his head landed on his lap like that

Wat is it

I'm on iPhone. Can't watch Webms

A guy pulls out his short swollen dick and the girl slowly peels back the foreskin, inside the foreskin is gooey white web like cream or cheese id guess. I quickly closed after.

Thats why they all die at 27.

Is this a theory or do you have some confirmed deets?

post more leaf bro, who is involved?

This actually makes a lot of sense

I think it's far more pervasive than we realize, and they rub our nose in it.

This is theory for now, but I only just started digging into it.

I saved what I have posted and will be expanding on this as I dig deeper. Right now I am looking into the 2pac and Biggie deaths. Biggie, considering his connections to people like Puff Daddy and Jay z will be interesting.

and gerldof?

Paul is dead

Jesus, what a horror story he is. Adding him to the list.

What is that a picture of?

Just look at peaches insta/twitter.... plenty of fodder.

My theory on PAC and BIG was that they were real niggas and didn't want to be initiated into Hollywood by wearing the dress and emasculating as Dave Chappelle.

>begun

> And I swear that
> I know when to use begun
> I know when to use begun

haha, oh boy, not sure if I want to remove it in the next posting I do.

Which brings me to the tragedy of Eazy- E. Did the kike who lured him away from NWA send hi HIV-AIDS infected women to silence him if he was thinking about a reconcile. Eazy was starting to come around to renewing his friendship with old crew, or at least making peace.

It's like this book was the catalyst to today's spirit cooking and pedo ring explosion.

Trump has been replaced with a reptile double, Tay is our only hope

kurt was LITERALLY the original nu-male kuck, and a disgusting druggie to top it all off. she is a hero

Dead paul

God save the queen

proof and evidence?

?

goddamnit

It's applying what we know so far to Pizzagate and connecting the dots. I have only just started so this is only theory so far, which began on a Kanye thread on Sup Forums

Courtney's parents are both connected to people further up the chain.

It actually makes a lot of sense to be honest, if you can put something together it would definitely add for an interesting theory.

>Beatles were "found" playing in an Opium den in Berlin Germany.
>Beatles were into a lot of strange things.
>"Paul is dead" is real. The real Paul was murdered and replaced.
>Private girls school were the "girls screaming" when the Beatles arrived. They didn't know who they were but they were told if they screamed and acted up they would be given a holiday.
>That was filmed and passed around and people wanted to be cool like those people.
>Beatles were forced on TV shows.

There is much more. Always remember that the Beatles were brought in to destroy Western Civilization and they were very successful.

Whoever she is I want her to be the mother of my babies.

Courtney herself ight have been a victim earlier then I thought. She ran away from home at one point and ended up stripping in Japan. She had to forfeit her passport to the club owners and things got out of hand. She ended up fleeing to the embassy. Perhaps that day onwards she decided not to be the victim.

She wasn't allowed to have visitation with her father until she was an adult.

youtube.com/watch?v=2b0jtX8YWI4

BUMPING this.

A big part that you're missing is the "work around" that resulted from things such as this. Initiates offer their own children as sacrifices sometimes in the actual human sacrifice sense and sometimes in the symbolic sexual sense. The children can be your actual children or...adopted ones. So the work around is you go adopt some kid from a 3rd world Hell hole, or several, as a buffer.

youtube.com/watch?v=q1LletEaBD0

destroy Western Civilization

Clinton-brand suicide. Buckshot loaded with barbells.

no it isnt

Got deleted, what was it?

Rip Kurt. No doubt he was murdered for wanting to get out of the illuminati pizza circle.

>what is climate change

I'm admittedly very new to the whole Pizzagate. As for child sacrifice, if that was happening, then little wonder why Courtney was using Heroin while she was pregnant. Why would she care what happened. It wasn't until Vogue made everyone aware of what was happening that she couldn't get away with it.

Kurt, as Naive as he was, blasted Vogue and the whistle blower. What if he was inadvertently hating on a woman who saved his daughter's life by bringing her right into the spotlight.

This is all freaking in me the fuck out now. Kurt was the ultimate bluepill, raised on small town values who watched his family explode. He spent his early life being shipped from relative to relative. He didn't want to do that to his own child.

I have concrete evidence and the court photos of Kurt Cobain's dead body at the scene of his suicide. I will release them soon.

np.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5ej5ht/i_saw_the_original_kubrick_eyes_wide_shut_with_an/

Check this out. Kubrick was talking to us secretly. Told us to CUT his film in half to understand it. Please read, this is huge.

the people who make these photo compilations clearly never fucked a girl they met online during the myspace era.

Seems unlikely.

Just post em faggot

>blackbird

It's a good thing cobain offed himself because he'd be even more of an insufferable faggot now than he was in the 90s.

checked

Undeniable Proof that Paul McCartney was replaced with a Look-Alike:
digilander.libero.it/jamespaul/fc1.html

All they ever wanted was adrenochrome.

>ADRENOCHROME

>smeggy.webm
A video of some woman (clearly over 18) sucking a smegma covered dick. Just your blowjob on an uncut fag.

I have been thinking a little about Amy and the more I think about her the more I see the sacaricial Lamb. The Pizza Parties very own Lee Harvey Oswald.

Now I posted, Amy's Father sold her to the Party in exchange for elevating her to stardom. The Party agreed, turning this sweet little songstress into a trashy sexually aggressive but marketable soul singer.

They chose Amy specifically because she wasn't a goy, she was one of them. The explosion of "Antisemitism" with the emergence of Social Media meant that they had to set one of their own up to give the impression they were just as fallible as anyone else. So, they introduced her to drinking and drugs, shoved the media in her face at every opportunity, set her up with produced who more then liking 'casting coached her, then watched her wither and collapse in to a tragic death.

>np.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5ej5ht/i_saw_the_original_kubrick_eyes_wide_shut_with_an/

>not recognizing this "Original cut" as just the theatrical cut played at half speed.
lol

tldw for anyone who cares the top of the pizzagate food chain is the royal Windsor family.

Kurt wasn't "redpilled" in our way of the word but he was onto something.

just listen to the lyrics in Lithium if you don't believe me.

Seriously do some research.

Adding to this thread

For anyone who thinks Kurt's death was suicide, the conspiracy theories aren't /x/-tier, they're very real. Here's a link:

kikebook.com/Didgrantdoit/photos/a.489148527837861.1073741826.488900667862647/644204252332287/?type=3

Tupac is definitely an interesting case. Caught my interest about two days ago. He was awfully blatant in his lyrics, thats for sure.

Also Charlie Sheen and others who had a (((breakdown))) at some point in their careers.

if she ratted people would listen even if there was no evidence

they're everywhere and really do worship dark entities

i want Sup Forums to get her elected to local office in her hometown can we? pls?

BRANGELINA :O

mofugging bat country

Nailed it

Dave Grohl killed Kurt Cobain and was rewarded with is own band.

>They tried to make me go to rehab
gets an interesting connotation

And then there's her. All I can say is I hope that all the noise she has made will keep her alive.

Too tired to maintain a lot of further theorizing. But I saved everything and will hang here until the 404. Pick it up tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=JFXo8e1RrIM

>They claim that I'm violent, just 'cause I refuse to be silent
>These hypocrites are havin' fits, 'cause I'm not buyin' it
>Defyin' it, envious because I will rebel against
any oppressor, and this is known as self defense
>I show no mercy, they claim that I'm the lunatic
>But when the shit gets thick, I'm the one you go and get

Sound familiar?

>I told 'em fight back, attack on society
>If this is violence, then violent's what I gotta be
>If you investigate you'll find out where it's comin' from
>Look through our history, America's the violent one
>Unlock my brain, break the chains of your misery
>This time the payback for evil shit you did to me
>They call me militant, racist 'cause I will resist
>You wanna censor somethin', motherfucker censor this!
>My words are weapons, and I'm steppin' to the silent
>Wakin' up the masses, but you, claim that I'm violent

I used to do away with all this as tinfoil, and admittedly I feel kinda bad about it

Bump

>loners with unfulfilling sex lives construct ridiculous pedo narrative to alleviate cognitive dissidence

wow_its_fucking_nothing.jpg

*dissonance

Isn't that basically just DMT?

Looked into adrenochrome. Gave me the willies that it's a confirmed drug but the director of "Fear in Loathing in Las Vegas" spoke about it he pretended it didn't exist.