youtube.com/watch?v=ggvQdZXMGLw

>Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ True DeKEKtives Season 1 in 3 Minutes:

youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

>Kek willed this to be included in the OP:
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

>Secret Police trying to SHUT IT DOWN:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXybotgqxY8

>Proof Secret Police exist from CA:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/05/06/404764522/3-arrested-in-california-for-operating-3-000-year-old-masonic-police-department

>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Texas Child Trafficking confirmed in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du

>Missing Minors in Texas:

m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php

>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:

m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm

>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)

>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area

You have been warned that you may be in danger for helping this investigation. All evil requires to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Let's be good men and do something.

OLD THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1j7brXL_skXDRsi2uUptPqwwIDMqmd88
youtube.com/watch?v=7mZjf7Pirdw
archive.fo/MrsGu
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3765
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3776
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3741
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3465
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3539
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/2772
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/32/323249_-os-haiti-us-legal-adviser-to-u-s-haiti-missionaries.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10BUENOSAIRES166_a.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_the_Czech_Republic
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ekdy9/the_admins_are_suffering_from_low_energy_have/dad5sf1/
archive.is/TeFVi
eastafro.com/2016/09/27/investigating-the-trail-of-eritrean-ethiopian-migrant-smugglers/
politico.eu/article/the-smuggling-capital-of-africa-agadez-niger/
archive.is/iokTR
yahoo.com/news/ceo-reddit-confessed-modifying-posts-022041192.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2572972/Forget-Google-Earth-app-gives-unprecedented-access-space-satellites-monitor-forest-fires-sea-life.html
twitter.com/jack/status/5081?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
web.archive.org/web/20161124041240/https://twitter.com/jack/status/5081?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55433
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Entertainment:

>True Detective playlist
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1j7brXL_skXDRsi2uUptPqwwIDMqmd88

>Pizzagate: Eyes Wide Open
youtube.com/watch?v=7mZjf7Pirdw

Which pizza restaurants do the Rothschild have a stake in?

I luv pizza

>You have been warned that you may be in danger for helping this investigation. All evil requires to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Let's be good men and do something.

I don't really think they can do much at this point

Reposting some stuff from previous thread that I find relevant

>Has anyone looked into how much revenue these places generate versus their actual food sales? Receipts would be good too. If they have unaccounted for income, the IRS can get in on this.

>any money exchange would obviously be done off the books mate, not like they need to launder money like the mafia and evade the IRS

>someone needs to check what is underground there
>but that seems next to impossible
>but there are vault doors somewhere there I would guess

>Remember that freezer room and one of the comments was that money was "hidden under the sheets"?

highlighting topography of behind buildings

also raising possibility there are tunnels connectign to adjacent houses

FYI
Apple maps scrubbed the super high res 3D images we had three weeks back

>This could help bust them. Is there any way to track this info online?

>Not that I'm aware of. They're not a publicly traded company, they're a pedophile pizza front. A better chance would be to see if Alefantis has more assets and has been spending more money than he could reasonably earn from pizza. He's got multiple houses that we're aware of. Maybe he's got more real property. Anons need to flood the local courthouses (and the state websites) all over the country doing title searches.

>He owns Comet, Bucks, and several "construction" companies
>Where did he get all of the money to start these businesses? Is he family rich?

>IDK. I know that he somehow has two successful restaurants that are very different from each other. Almost all restaurants fail, so it's surprising that this guy can make succeed with two unrelated ones

bump

fZiCH58NhLc

And on this note, it makes me sick how there was absolutely no investigation into any of this by the MSM. None of the stories written about these people asked any questions about the blatant sexual overtones in the pictures online. They made it appear that it was some partisan smear campaign aimed at Clinton. It's disgusting that investigative journalism is dead...or rather, that it's been renamed as "fake news".

Here's the post from reddit which (apparently) got the admin's asses moving on the censorship:

archive.fo/MrsGu

The Haitian connection

>Laura Silsby & New Life Children Refuge Haiti Task Force
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3765
C05766635.PDF

>New Life Children's Refuge - Haitian Orphan Rescue Mission .PDF
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3776
C05766664.PDF

>New Life Children's Refuge - Funds and Supplies Requests
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3741
C05766639.PDF

>Silsby Haiti - Statement for *after* flight goes wheels up
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3465
C05767239.PDF

>Laura Silsby & New Life Children Refuge Legal Advisor (redacted)
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3539
C05769780.PDF

>Haiti Prosecutors Urge Prison for U.S. Missionary
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/2772
C05770420.PDF

>Stratfor Legal Advisor to U.S. Haiti Missionaries Arrested
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/32/323249_-os-haiti-us-legal-adviser-to-u-s-haiti-missionaries.html

>Media Reaction: Haiti Diplomatic Cable 2010 Feb 12
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10BUENOSAIRES166_a.html

u know it's a real case because they left convenient clues in their logos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>about two years ago, NYT releases article defending pedos
>5 months ago NYT mentioned again along with cheese and pizza
>a few days ago, NYT along with several other MSM release articles about Pizzagate being fake news
Something smells rotten here. Not to mentioned Podesta (friend of Comet's owner) and Brock (owner's ex-bf) both have connections with NYT and other MSM.

Also the head of the NYT used to work for the BBC and left when Saville accusations exploded.

That is the area they were talking about...the back area.

im literally shakening you guys

is this how liberals felt when trump won?

>When you search the podesta emails for abraxas , podesta gets a weird email from the abraxas.cz email.
>Abraxas.cz appears to be a musical group in eastern europe.

>Czech Republic is notorious for human trafficking, especially women and children.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_the_Czech_Republic
>Musical groups have already been shown to be part of this (Sex Rags).

>>Remember that freezer room and one of the comments was that money was "hidden under the sheets"?

An user suggested that "hidden under the sheets" could mean a front for a criminal business/pedo ring

Does anybody give a shit that u/spez just admitted to editing users' posts discussing pizzagate?
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ekdy9/the_admins_are_suffering_from_low_energy_have/dad5sf1/

Archive
archive.is/TeFVi

Guys,
Consider this.
The reason that @jerks twitter was suspended was because #pizza gate had started deep searching follows and followers.

>NOTICE THAT WHEN HIS ACCOUNT WAS RE-ESTABLISHED ALL FOLLOWS/FOLLOWERS WERE GONE.

>@JERK SUSPENDED HIS OWN ACCOUNT TO REMOVE ALL FOLLOWS/FOLLOWERS THAT WOULD INCRIMINATE HIM IN PIZZAGATE.

NOTICE IT HAPPENED SHORTLY AFTER HIS 'GOLDEN THREADS' TWEET WAS DISCOVERED.

More international sex ring possibilities

>most "refugees" are adult males
>most arrive alone, not with their families
>most come into Europe via trafficking networks
>most of them are poor, and have no money to pay the traffickers

Possible countries that are sources of the children
>Siberia
>Turkey
>Ethiopia

Info on other human trafficking routes:
>one of the traffiking networkr go to ethiopia, Libya and Eritria
eastafro.com/2016/09/27/investigating-the-trail-of-eritrean-ethiopian-migrant-smugglers/
>there is more shit with terrorism connected to Tunisia that im not done yet with
>another migrant smuggling hub is Agadez Niger
politico.eu/article/the-smuggling-capital-of-africa-agadez-niger/

Bring down those sick fucks!

I'll just leave this here.

And this one, too

archive.is/iokTR
>The CEO of Reddit confessed to modifying posts from Trump supporters after they wouldn't stop sending him expletives

Why is the Pajama Factory making child sized coffins?

It seems that Pedosta is a regular in the area from which McCann was abducted. I've said it before, and here we go again, if I were a detective (or a fucking journalist) I'd ask him some questions.

(OP)

And then this 'kill room'

Well lads, we actually triggered Plebbit's CEO into killing the site off with this story.

Gg I never thought a pedo investigation would finally be what brought that cesspool down.

yahoo.com/news/ceo-reddit-confessed-modifying-posts-022041192.html

That's what we all would like to know. It's a bit odd.

bump

i kind of home it was intentional to draw more attention with plausible deniability

Norway and Australia have told the Clinton Foundation to fuck off. We know that Norway has busted a child sex ring. Perhaps time to look into an Aussie connection?

I mean, they literally admitted they falsify information. The implications are pretty big considering they just shut pizzagate subreddit down.

Hopefully normies will look this shit up now

Great way to support the meme by msm liars, the pedo liars, the dem liars, and the LEO liars that it's a 'fake news' site

SHITS BLOWING UP, shillfags now posting counter pizzagate threads!

Bumping and praising Kek

which threads are those? I've an idea.

Refresher

if we want to keep momentum to need to do more abroad or other big cases in US

boston church scandals comes to mind

turns out that the admins also unbanned all the shills at r/the_donald.

I've been trying to spread the word over there and the other subs either subs don't care or have banned me.

sheets of steel?

looks shitty

anyone have acess to an Infrared camera

i want to see heat signatures in that wooded area

Is there any way to search any kind of past flight records? Podesta's emails are conveniently missing at the time of McCann's disappearance.

I don't think the intent is for keeping it in a home as a 'coffee/coffin table'

Google Earth

Comet Ping Pong

Bump

I don't know anything about this app, but just found this article on an infrared app...

Forget Google Earth - this app gives unprecedented access to space satellites that monitor everything from forest fires to sea life
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2572972/Forget-Google-Earth-app-gives-unprecedented-access-space-satellites-monitor-forest-fires-sea-life.html

BUMP 4 PEDO DESTRUCTION

Meme team finish this.

>yahoo.com/news/ceo-reddit-confessed-modifying-posts-022041192.html
woah

bump

Is that kid even real? Looks like some elfin as doll.
Kids are spooky.

WTF IS GOLDEN THREADS?????????

Feels pretty fucking good man, heads are going to roll for this

So sorry...I forgot. I'll look now

THAT FUCKING NIGGERRRRRRRRR

doesnt Jayz have a picture with that marina spirit cooking shit? and didnt kanye call him out and beyonce for being so cozy up with the establishment?

they are gonna kill /ourguy/ Kanye. They orchestrated the robbery on Kim to show him who is boss.

Now we know they are scared. They know we know that they know that we know that they are countering our sleuthing.

Kim is friends with Ms.Spirit Cooking and the establishment though.

Alefantis and Brock

Panda Mask

maybe in the past. Kanye has probably been fucked up about it, thats why he has had those breakdowns and yelled about how they control the media and radio.

Marina Abramovic & her 'faggots' of wood

It was a tweet about eating pasta and reading satanic verses, and said 'the golden threads are coming together' which was a reference to muhammeds child wife and how he knew it was time to fuck her (when she was 9) because he say golden threads rising from her to heaven or something like that.

Absolutely not, we gave the Clinton foundation MILLIONS just recently, and have been for a long time, though I deeply hope it was naive thinking, believing they actually would help people in need that lead to their "donation"

Actually, you guys have recently scaled back your donations by 87% percent and shortly after, you busted a pedo ring of powerful politicians.

Dog licking sicko

WHAT THE MOTHER FUCKING FUCK IS THIS SHIT MOTHER FUCKING JACK IS A MOTHER FUCKING PEDO TOO

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

THE MOTHER FUCKING CONSPIRACY IS REAL

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

THESE SATANIC PEDO FUCKS WILL PAY

twitter.com/jack/status/5081?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

'family birthday tradition podesta'

ck cake for a table

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ARCHIVED

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

web.archive.org/web/20161124041240/https://twitter.com/jack/status/5081?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Here is the tweet (thnx bro)

I forgot about this one ~~> thanks user

That's another 'must' imho

this one is for Mel

go bust those child fuckers in the balls

get

WHAT THE FUCK IS THERE ANYTHING HOLY LEFT IN THE WORLD

HOW MANY MORE PUBLIC FIGURES DO I HAVE TO DISCOVER DIDDLE KIDS

FUCK

weird shit, man

in my previous experience in both food and industrial industries I would assume this is a freezer of some sort. I can't be 100% accurate as I'm not there in person, telling from a picture is harder, but if I were to wager the actual material of the surfaces, they're basically insulated walls with sheets of steel covering them. googling walk in freezers and cold storage also reveals that typically the wall mounted air units (what actually controls the temperature) are mounted in a similar fashion.

The thing I find most peculiar about the freezer picture is the number of air units actually mounted on the wall for the size of the space.

Other things to note, which I would say are less noteworthy due to the fact that we can't actually see the whole room, is that there doesn't appear to be any sort of ventilation or drainage system. Again, they could be out of frame, but there is usually some sort of ventilation system to prevent the entrance from becoming stuck closed to to the seal created when the door closes, and how it affects the air pressure within when opened.

I don't know if this is any actual useful information but I figured I'd share what I know at a glance.

witnessed

Speak of this "artist" didn't one of their paintings show a handkerchief being used to collect blood/semen from raped children?

Holy shit

>mfw

breddy gud

Salman

HOW DID U GET THIS WHO IS THAT ?

Adorable! Sorry we couldn't make it to the pizza party but we are looking forward to the next!

Very weird. But it's obviously referring to some code with the panda crap.

I have that pic of the panda and the girl with part of her leg missing. Was on the thread the night it was posted; I can't remember now how that was connected to Comet Ping Pong...I thought it was seen in the Comet Birthday Party video, but I watched that again tonight and didn't see it. Do you remember where that was seen?

Also waived visas on Haitian children. That'd make it harder to keep track/records of them

Was it a pizza-related hankerchief?

Source:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55433