Be me

>be me
>white nationalist
>100% spanish from spain
>tell me my name "oh i thought you were white!"
>"i am"
>"no youre not white, your hispanic!"
>pic related
>tfw white people consider you hispanic and mestizos consider you white.
>changing my last name "smith' or something else really anglo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>spanish
>white

What is your last name? Some sound more beanery and some sound more spanish

Repost

Example please. From what I've seen most mexican surnames are exactly like the spanish "commoners" surnames.

beaner problems.

everyone in spain is an arab rape baby, they had their way with you for 800 years

Stop posting this faggot.

>What is Limpieza de Sangre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre

saw this thread before, you're still a spic

WHITE HISPANIC PRIDE WORLD WIDE

ALL HISPANICS THAT LOOK LIKE MARTIN SHEEN UNITE

BE PROUD OF YOUR SPANISH BLOOD user

MAKE JUAN A WHITE NAME AGAIN

TRUMP WILL KICK OUT ALL THE STUPID MEXICAN MESTIZOS SO HISPANIC CULTURE COULD FINALLY BE WHITE AGAIN

Pls be my hispanic bf

>be an ethnocentrist and a traditionalist
>have absolutely no confusion about my identity
>don't require the approval of others in defining myself
>can speak openly about my political views without being discarded out of the gate for racism and bigotry
>absolutely no shame of my ethnic identity
>no need to hide anything about myself in order to fit in some arbitrary box
Maybe if you weren't such a pleb you wouldn't have a problem, OP.

Didn't we already have this thread a week or two ago? New copypasta?

it's very uncommon I can tell you that.

k

Hey, this reminds me. On a trip through Asia I met a Spanish dude (from the Catalonian region I think) that I hung out with for a week or so, cool guy. When he spoke English, he sounded straight-up American. I would never have thought he was not from the US if I had met him there.

We hung out with a Mexican guy for a few days. They spoke Spanish to each other, and both of them thought the other one had a funny accent.

Is that normal? Did the Spanish guy I met just have a perfect US accent, or does the Spanish accent translate into US-accented English?

Is this a new version of the self-hating japancuck copypasta?

Spanish people have a massive accent when speaking English, though.

Prove you're white.

Ok, weird. It just must have been him, then. He sounded like he was from california.

>Germany
>2016
>White

the entire populace was practically entirely arab or "moor" o whatever the fuck. the reconquista just meant they retook spain over 800 years, they didnt convert the populace to being white.

for that to happen they'd have to either.
1) genocide their entire population (which they didnt)

2) have more whites than arabs to start with and breed them out.

3) have white immigrants come in from germany or norther france (southern france was ruled by muzzies aswell)

i can guarantee you they likely raped all the women they saw.

friendly reminder: we,spaniards, are not white and every single thing that could possible relate us to anglos is degenerate, disgusting and should be erradicated as soon as possible

we are meditarrenans, iberians, nothing else

>the entire populace was practically entirely arab or "moor" o whatever the fuck
lol, no it wasn't.

The overwhelming majority of Moors were ALWAYS native Iberians who had converted to Islam. Many of the Berbers that initially crossed with or immediately after Tariq ibn Ziyad were expelled by the Arabs after they adopted the heretical Kharijitism and led serveral unsuccessful rebellions between the late-730s to mid-740s. The Arab oligarchy on the other hand was always rather insular and clannish, jealously guarding their families and their estates from outsiders like the Muladis.

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of what Moorish Iberia was like. There was no massive influx of North African and Near Eastern migrants, even during the period of orientalism which gave birth to men like Averroes. The reason is simply because of how willing many native Iberians were to first accept the Moors as rulers and second to convert to Islam. They saw the Moors as just another group of foreign interlopers no different from the Romans, the Suebi, and then the Visigoths, and certain scholars like Payne have argued that the failure of the Iberic Church to properly catechise people resulted in them believing that Islam was just another sect of Christianity, hence the rapid rate of conversion.

You also have to understand that every time a region was conquered, the inhabitants were either expelled or relegated to ghettos in larger towns/cities called mourarias and judiarias. Iberians (most typically Basques) were then brought in to repopulate the area. It wasn't the case that Christian Iberians were brushing shoulders with Moors all that often.