GET IN HERE!!! OVER $1,662,623 RAISED!! #Recount2016 #SheWon

Get in here people!!

DONATE! We can keep Drumpf out of the Oval Office. Top computer scientists are sounding the alarm on irregularities in key swing states. WE NEED A RECOUNT!

This is happening! We're almost at our goal!

jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount

What can 2 mill do for Hillary if her 1 bill campaign didn't work?

So much for her being an "Independent Third Party Candidate".
Goes to show the length the established order will go to maintain power. No charades here, every party is rigged and working together.

Recount is part of the law.
It doesn't need funding.
Who actually gets this money?

How do you "recount" with electronic voting machines?

That's not how it works. And Clinton stole five states anyways, that's on record. Stay butthurt you fat loser.

Quads of truth

Trump won fairly, why do you protest a fair democratic system?
Also fuck off CTR

EVEN WHEN THE RECOUNT SHOWS TRUMP WON, THEY WILL STILL CALL FOR ELIMINATION OF THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE , THEY ARE COMMIES , GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY!

>get recount
>Shows that Hillary has less votes than expected
>Trump wins anyway

Who the FUCK seriously believe Trump would do election fraud when every single person in power was against him?

Jews are going to Jew.

I jacked off twice yesterday.

It can go in the same place all the money you gave to Bernie went.

Go ahead, recount it.

You'll just unleash even more tears.

>Giving a criminal and failed candidate money

>the money ends up in a fraud's pocket instead
:DDDD

THE CLINTONS ARE FANTASTIC PEOPLE - DONALD J KEK

Hello forum peoples,

I am a representative of a Nigerian Prince who recently died from river blindness.

However, you were named as the sole benefactor of his multi-million dollar estate. For a small donation of 30,000 we can begin the process to wire 6 gorillion Nigerian naira into your paypal or ebay account.

It is imperative that you respond ASAP. This offer is limited.

This is GREAT.

The Hillary people will be beyond devastated when this fails. Get themselves all worked up and then -piff- nothing changes.

JILL STEIN
JILL STEIN
WHAT A FUCKING WASTE OF TIME

CTR, I think you need to study this board more to fit in properly. Hit those books

Yeah, the craziest thing is the whole raising money. It isn't necessary and has nothing to do with anything.
Their other wacky idea is getting the electoral college to vote for Hillary anyway. She conceded the day after the election.
If they actually make this work even halfway, we'll get a civil war. I almost WANT it to happen, so I can see the terror in their eyes as what they feared actually happens.
Maybe they are so paranoid about being shoved into mass graves that they won't rest until they force America to *put* them in mass graves.
But yeah, this is really funny. Not to mention a recount would prove she cheated. I'm sure they have so plan to cheat even more, but it won't work. Look at that map of red counties and blue counties again. If LA, San Francisco, New york city, portland, and DC even try this shit, we'll starve them out, and then exterminate the survivors.

They are actually trying, subconsciously, to begin the genocide against themselves by forcing our hand.
At least we're all ready.

this
she spent 2x the cash trump did
electoral college is there for a reason folks

Why isnt someone on pol jumping on this and scammin libtards?

Wait for it.......wait for it.........TRUMP STILL POTUS! BTFO CTR!!!

"Never interfere with your enemy when he is making a mistake.”

-Napoleon

Let the leftist continue burning their money.

>she won
>she actually lost
???

fpbp

clinton people are so pathetic. really time to move on folks.

>Clinton stole

How please, wat is source. Not trolling, geninely curious but also drunk.

I love leafs. What is your source.

>implying jill (((stein))) is not doing precisely that

admitting you are drunk is a female thing

>EXTERMINATE THE SURVIVORS

careful with those edges

Yeah, but Jill Stein actually endorsed Trump, to the degree she said she thought he was better than Hillary. If she actually has anything to do with this, it's to completely destroy the Clintons once and for all.
A recount would fuck them up the ass with a 12 gauge.

Why the fuck do you need money for a recount? If it was viable Soros would drop the money in a minute. This is a fucking scam.

nah, they've been cooking the books since the 8th.

Good - Raise the money

I love seeing leftist idiots throw their cash down the toilet.

Remember the bernie people who literally drained their entire bank accounts donating to him?

I Say we encourage liberals to keep throwing their money on it just so i can see the same ol' tears again on december

Nevada, Colorado, Virginia, Maine, New Hampshire.

YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME

Wisconsin
>Any candidate at any election may petition for a recount. See WS 9.01(1)(a)1. The petitioner is required to state that “a mistake or fraud has been committed…or that another specified defect, irregularity, or illegality occurred in the conduct of the election.” See WS 9.01(1)(2)(b).

Michigan
>Any candidate at the county, city, township or village level “who believes he or she is aggrieved on account of fraud or mistake in the canvass or returns of the votes” may apply for a recount of one or multiple precincts with the appropriate canvassing board. Mich. Comp. Laws 168.862.

Pennsylvania
>Less than or equal to .5%
or
>While candidates cannot file a direct request for a recount, they may appeal the “order or decision of any county board regarding the computation or canvassing of the returns of any primary or election, or regarding any recount or recanvass thereof.” During the appeal process, the court may determine that a recount is necessary.

In every case, (((Stein))) would need to PROVE IN FUCKING COURT there was fraud. Dumb fuck liberals throwing their money away.

N O R E F U N D S

More like three times as much money as Trump.

Quads of truth

>one last effort to steal money from ignorant hilldoggers, I hope you donate everything you got.

They're gonna be pissed when they still don't get their dear leader and are out of money too. This is why I never donate to campaigns.
>donate now for blah blah blah
Nah bruh, I'm good. You make more in a year than I do in a lifetime anyway

>I jacked off twice yesterday.
Do you feel energized?

Well, yeah. What I meant was, they will lose, by virtue of all the food produced in the US coming from Red States, the military (including all the Hispanic and Black guys in the military) as being Republicans, the cops are all right wing and love Trump too.
The "Purple Revolution" the DNC and the Corporate stooge section of the GOP are going to try will fail. Their propaganda, through the media, isn't working. They can't believe it.
They'll push their luck. But all the politicians, lobbyists, and academics live in areas that are indefensible. The hicks, rednecks, live free or die folks, military and ex military, LEO, farmers, factory workers, ranchers, fishermen, etc etc will all just blockade the cities. Fucking think about it.

Also, Russia will help us. Booyakasha

(((Stein)))

Man, I can't wait for Trump to be confirmed by the electorate. It'll be like the 8th all over again. Oceans of tears.

That doesn't answer the question

Not sure why the money is necessary, but I'm of the opinion No Chill Jill is just going for the kill shot on the DNC.

Expose the Dems as crooks? Yes please!

Side note: when telling Hillary supporters all of the reasons why I didn't vote for her the conversation eventually reaches: "You didn't vote for her because she's a woman!" I tip my fedora and say, "I did vote for a woman, Dr. Jill Stein". It's pretty rich.

>tfw Democunts spend millions on a recount that's not needed, but will only prove again that Trump won

How will libtards ever survive?

(((DONATE)))

>Maine
Fucking knew it. Nothing but trump signs. The five old people who look up to Stephen King with Hilary signs took them down lol

Getting their hopes up all over again, and then getting crushed. It'll be like the hospital telling you your mom or wife or kid died. Then they get a page, and are like "Oh, hold on, there's a chance!!!... Nah, they're still dead."

It's great. She's bilking gullible Bernouts and the mentally Hill.

(((computer experts)))

Burned with Sanders, will get burned with Stein

There is a mantra about those people.

If Hillary wanted a recount she'd have asked for one a long time ago, and she wouldn't need to raise money to do so either.

This is a non story to get liberal's hopes up.

Finally! Its proven fact the election was rigged by the right wing. Trump will never be president.

(((jill stein)))

>I tip my fedora and say, "I did vote for a woman, Dr. Jill Stein". It's pretty rich.

That's like telling people that call you a racist for not supporting Obama, or Hillary (don't know why this is a thing), and you tell them that you were wanting Ben Carson to win.

They don't see Jill Stein as a woman, for some reason. They just saw her as a vote for Trump. I wish that was hyperbole, but it was very matter-of-fact.

I tell almost everyone I voted for Stein, too. (Voted for trump, of course.)

I really think this pisses them off WAY more than voting for Trump. They hate 3rd party voters way more. I think cuz they think 3rd party voters would have voted democrat.

Also, this, for people not my liberal friends.
"I voted for trump" Why? "Well, I was a big Bernie supporter, but after Hillary got the nomination, I wanted to vote for Stein. A bunch of people told me a vote for stein was basically a vote for Trump...so i took their advice and voted for Trump."

this.
get the fuck out of here.

>This is a non story to get liberal's hopes up.

It's also a non-story to get liberals to riot more as we head into Trump's reign.

They want to fight him every step of the way, and needed a new fake excuse to rile the troops up again, looks like they'll have their wish for a few more weeks.

>top computer scientists

This is a growing story. I heard all about it on this communist radio station tonight. Two weeks on they are still not giving up.

Bumping thread, NAFTA must survive.

Haha haha. Get the commies to burn more of their money.

>Top computer scientists

OMG she looks like an angel, literally
And not the fallen one.

I honestly suspect they don't *really* want it. Maybe they want evidence of a """"hack"""", but still have him win. My theory is that the majority of hardcore liberals want another Republican president that they can easily hate for everything that's currently wrong with this country.

Even though Obama did the same shit as Bush, and then some; they couldn't really criticize him, without going against the grain. Now that it'll be popular to criticize and hate the president, they'll be at ease. They want and probably actually need Trump, in that respect, regardless of whether or not they'll admit it, or examine that aspect of themselves.

>I love leafs

> I love leafs.

You're not drunk, user. You're fuckin' annihilated.

Loves leafs. Yeah I liked Canadians, too. 20 years ago. God what ever happened to the Based Hosers who used to come down and fuck shit up with us right over the border? We'd fuck around, get in fights, drink, etc/ They were actually some tough canucks. Not any more, though. I haven't seen a tough hardcore canadian in like 12 years.

Honestly, I assume the good ones just kept going north, or to alaska or newfoundland or whatever. (I don't know leaf geography cuz why would anyone need to?)
Also, I remember chicks from montreal coming down over the border. Fuck, me and my buds did so much wack shit to these girls, and they obviously could take way much more. I guess the habibs in montreal teach your daughters to lick shitty assholes and drink piss up there. God, i would never do this shit to american girls, unless they were hispanic. But these chicks were french or whatever!

So, have fun canada letting dirtbags shit in your daughters' mouths while they beg for it.
God, actually please get your balls back. The US is gonna need your help killing our enemies, and your passing fucking feeelings laws

>I honestly suspect they don't *really* want it.

A recount will clearly show Democratic shenanigans all over the country. It could be good as we might end up with national voter ID and other reforms.

Is Jill playing intergalactic underwater 5d chess?

Have your recounts and then we find Trump won the popular vote also. Retards.

This after Obama said that the system was air tight and nobody could cheat.

Is Trump not going to become president? Trumptards BTFO? Does Bernie still have a road to victory.

Holy shit 1% of the population voted for her more. Wtf I hate democracy now.

In all seriousness. She already conceded her run.

It's over Hill-Shills.

You have lost.

Jill wants to settle it, without a recount it would always be in the back of liberals minds that it was rigged. With a new recount we can enjoy their fresh tears as they confirm it, yet again, for Donald Trump.

Jill is certainly /ourgirl/

>Inauguration Day
>"W-we can still get rid of Trump"
>"m-m-muh 25th ammendmunt"
You lost shitlib. Enjoy the trashbin of history.

>ywn get rich off of gullible liberals

Pretty much this.

The cucks were already starting to settle back into their traditional places within the shed.

This is being pushed as the new story of the day and plenty of desperate retards have taken the bait hook line and sinker.

Pic related

He's dead

A fool and his money are soon parted

Because Hill couldn't satisfy Bill in the first place.

>they think a recount will change anything in an election where Trump got 300+ electoral votes

let me guess, against all odds and evidence he "rigged the vote everywhere"

>Recount comes
>He wins the states he already did + NH, NV, CO, MN

>mfw when she gets 2.5m and nothing happens

NO REFUNDS

I hope they do it.

It's been getting boring again

>1.6 mil raised
1.6 mil wasted

WE'RE ALMOST THERE, REDDIT!

Keep donating, Bernie can still win this!!!

>(((Stein)))

have you been drunk the whole election
the votes in Virginia from felons are stolen votes, they cancel out over 70,000 votes of actual law abiding citizens for a start
guaranteed they supported a fellow criminal

Scratch that, 4x as much

I'm not sure what they are saying this money is for. How are they selling this? It doesn't cost anything to do a recount. Does it?

Reminder that Jill stiens running mate called obama an "Uncle Tom"

>Top computer scientists
Who? Don Knuth? Brian Kernighan? Adi Shamir?

Tell me who these """"""top"""""" Computer Scientist is. I can guarantee they're loser millennial webdevs who couldn't work their way through a simple quick sort.

I hope you succeed. This is basically crowdsourcing day of the rope.