How come there's no PETA for insects?

How come there's no PETA for insects?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EnULSmNbCuo
livescience.com/5759-rare-vegetarian-spider-discovered.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cuz then i wouldn't be able to watch muh crush kino

People don't care about them because vegans are emotional faggots.

insects are ugly

not cute enough

Not for me, I ain't got no type.

You ain't got no life.

>cattle only aren't extinct yet because human cultivation/domestication
>a state of non-existence is infinitely worse than some mild uncomfort unless all vegancucks are willing to suicide in the face of adversity
checkmate vegancucks

Why does something that small have prominent eyes?

Where do you see eyes? Looks like the pivot where the antennas connect to the head.

Every time you drive you holocaust 6M insects.
Just like Hitler.

>tfw you realize the 2 holes above the mandible joints are the real eyes

No insect peta plz

because you can't pet them

Why is it so angry?

don't forget the bacteria

Asian Student Union

who cares about turkey

Insects are too easy to kill, many of them practically beg you to squish them by being annoying assholes and flying in your face or invading your home or trying to bite you or drink your blood. Most other animals pretty much keep to themselves and are smart enough to avoid humans.

That's objectively false. There can be no suffering from non-existence.

Ants are bros, spiders are alright until they get cocky and decide to explore your shit.

Fuck silverfish and eerie-wigs though, those little niggers can all get sprayed by bleach.

If there's a spider by one of my windows I usually let him live because he catches all the other annoying ass bugs and flies. But if I see that cunt on one of my bedroom walls or floor I'll stomp it because he broke the ONE rule I gave him.

BAD BITCHES IS THE ONLY THING THAT I LIKE

He knows we are watching.

Because those kind of people subconsciously select which life to value over others. All material that humans consume is or was at one point alive. They protest you eating animals but not you eat plants even though both are living things. If it's ok for me to rip plant out of the ground and cut them into pieces before I eat them, it should be ok to do the same with any organism I choose to consume. Life is life. You're still killing something at the end of the day.

but suffering is better than non existence.
I would rather be beat up than never born.

There's countless billions of them and it's pretty much impossible to ensure their welfare. Even virtue signalling cunts will crush a spider without blinking an eye.

I genocide all bugs in my vicinity. Traps poison, you name it.

I do so mercilessly and the feeling of supremacy it provides pleases me. Fuck bugs.

That would be PETA, genius.

Inb4
>OMG YOU DON'T EAT MEAT THAT MEANS YOU KILL BUGS OMG! LOOK I'M PRETENDING I CARE ABOUT BUGS WHEN I EAT INTELLIGENT MAMMALS!!

I prefer to capture insects I find and letting them live in a terrarium to observe what they do. Bugs are cool.

pic in OP's post is wrong

this is what ants look like

Emotions. Insects aren't cute enough, aren't apparent enough, most people have never heard a sound of pain or sadness in an insect, so they do not relate to them. They aren't even big enough to cuddle :3

Basically they don't have a large enough frame for people to get all emotional about.

Your question is still valid. Why do ants have eyes?

God damn, I hate that movie.

1) They're naturally repulsive
2) Many species cause property damage
3) They're a vector for the spread of diseases
4) Most are too small and numerous to invoke empathy. This is why a tarantulas are accepted as pets and daddy long legs aren't.
5) They're too primitive to invoke empathy. If vegetables were sentient and could communicate pain we'd probably have people trying to get their consumption banned too.

So they can see?

Bugs was objectively better.

Isn't that what the ADL is?

are you serious? that scene where the warrior ants get slaughtered by the acid spitting termites was fucking dope

youtu.be/EnULSmNbCuo

prove it

Because mentally deficient women didn't get Zoobooks of them as children so their suffering can be ignored.

That is the worst argument I've ever seen.

If you knew your life would be endless torture or even simply if you were trapped and tortured for 3 months straight would you still beg for life? Most people would beg for death, because even the idea of a few years of pure real torture is enough to make any animal say fuck it, I'm out.

>a fucking leaf
Never mind, my bad, keep being shitty.

One day, when I'm rich, I will buy all the Zoobooks.

they breed like insects

Funny you can use the very same description for arabs.

why are jumping spiders so incredibly cute

>Neurotic, incompetent Jew Ant is too cowardly and weak to defend his colony and survives while everyone else dies

Yeah, that's really """"dope.""""

Big eyes

>little bitch ant says to nigger ant "Why don't we just try to influence their political process with campaign contributions"

The little ant is a fucking kike and even looks like one with his recessed chin, what the fuck?

They just are.

no, the Jew ant accidentally switched places with the Sylvester Stallone warrior ant , thats why he couldnt fight, lol

>Some species of ants literally have fully functioning fungus farms, and others literally practice slavery
>ants are actually pretty independant, so are bees, they actually have what seems like laws that, if broken, are met with harsh punishment
>ants actually live for like 12 years if left to die if old age
>ants can actually communicate with eachother really extensively and are great cooperators, there are even ants I. South America that are just giant living hives that enact actual wartime strategies
>there are more ants on earth right now than the total amount of humans to date, each one vying for supremacy in their own nationalist dreams

>yet every day they are crushed and kept in humble inferiority the giant leviathan that scourge their earth, their dreams are specs of nothingness, theirs a void of insignificance so uncalculable, that it turns around into something vast. For they are the last free societies, they are the ones who truly know independence through unity and family.

>it is the ant who built the first city on the hill, not man.

They also eat their veggies.

livescience.com/5759-rare-vegetarian-spider-discovered.html

Great question and one that would be fun to rub in liberals' faces.

That's assuming that non existence exists. Which by definition it doesn't.

There is no escaping the torment.

The real answer is brain matter and self consciousness. Which insects lack.

You fucking leaf get raked

kek

Insects are like the animals version of muslims and turks for humans, who the fuck wana protect them?

You do realize that "self-consciousness" is a concept arbitrarily defined by humans? Like that's not even arguable.

They don't have the capacity to suffer

Yeah.
I've seen people on YouTube get sad about the killing of an elephant snail because its big and cuddly.
Also I killed a carpenter bee once and felt sad for it.
I think because it was big and fuzzy like a little flying mouse

People have no problem killing small or ugly things. That's why abortion is OK to some people even though it is literal murder and is 1000x worse than the Holocaust.

"Consciousness" is a stupid meme, and can be used to be justify anything.

Gas yourself.

Because their legs arent all over the place.

Except it was already answered, you moron. Threads like this are proof that meatfags bitch about vegans FAR more than vegans ever mention themselves. Does it really trigger you worthless niggers this much that someone doesn't eat what you eat? If vegetarians harass you for eating meat, they have a reason at least, though it's probably pointless to do that. What point do meatfags have to make? Eating meat is edgy and cool?

You have a sensitive soul user.

Perhaps thats why the word of God says "look to the ant"...

We have much to learn.

THERE IS.

BELIEVE ME.

If you go around torturing bugs for no good reason you will get punished.

they dont like turk

I make sure when I kill a spider in the shower it's a swift strike with no thought behind it.

Literally "nothin personnel kid"