Trump is not my president

Trump is not my president.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sorry you feel that way. Where will you be going?

stay safe in mexico senor

correct, he is now your god

That's cool.

Which country built and run by white men are you going to move to so you can pretend to like blacks and Latinos and high taxes while there?

You know who definitely isn't your president?

Hitlery

But your flag says otherwise. KYS traitor

Then what country do you live in?

this you could always go to a country with the electoral system you want, direct democracy, like El Salvador or Namibia.

You're American.

He is.

hhahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhh YOU LOST KILL YOURSELF HILLSHILL HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Really, best you could come up with?

Okay snowflake. What country are you going to move to? I assume its one with a higher density of whites, right?

move then bitch

She is No One's President

>Trump is not my president

Actually, he is. Obama was my president even though I hated that closted fag half nig, so guess what, you get to suffer the same fate, you fucking cunt.

Just get over it.

You must not live in America then

Neither is Hillary

The only REAL president in my heart...

Me neither but...

The Plains Dealer, Cleveland, Ohio. Saturday March 8th, 2008.
You Hillary cucks have the voters so screwed up, they even turned on you this election because you are all fucked up in the head.

ahahahha Drumpf morons think its over. Friendly reminder to the racist scum here that this is all part of our plan, have Hillary lose the EC vote, but win the Popular vote causing her supporters to start major protests in every major city. On top of this Hillary already gave her concession speech as to appear good with both sides, and then come December when the EC make a historic decision and change their votes to Clinton everyone will be stunned and shocked making the election of the First Female President in history that much more historic. Laugh now Drumpfters but this is 100% possible and it WILL happen. You really thought you beat us and the globalists who control this world LMAO you are even dumber than we thought.

Pol BTFO

Not your decision.

Richard Spencer is the leader of the pol-right

Did you heard about the word?
The Word about Bob"KKK"Byrd?

Hillarz talks about her former Mentor....
youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan

There are only 2 ways to make this real.
1. Denounce your citizenship
-or-
2. KYS already faggot.

Fuck it, why now both.