The Water Protectors just took a severe!

Fucking help! Why is this Fucking allowed!? They were not fighting any battle at the time and it was a ceasefire! They keep bringing in more troopses!

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/22/activists-and-police-trade-blame-after-dakota-access-protester-severely-injured/

Sophia Wilansky was a key leader and Chief Logistics Officer. The Statists fired a shockwave bomb at her, like something out of Star Trek such as Jango Boba's space vessel used in that one movie, and it ripped through her arm. She wasn't wearing any Fucking armor!

She's Fucking hurt and is going to lose her arm! This was a targeted assassination attack against a leader!

This is a warcrime against humanities that needs to be Fucking executed all the way up to the top level of the U.N geneva convention world courts! Fucking send U.N. officers to arrest the government military police!

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtsandprayersthegame.com/
bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/11/23/really-injured-sophia-wilansky/
valleynewslive.com/content/news/Propane-cylinders-recovered-at-explosion-site-of-DAPL-protest-402544435.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here is what her father has provided in information:

>“My daughter was shot numerous times with bullets, she’s got bullet wounds all over her body, rubber bullets, or… plastic bullets… they’re made of something that’s less than lethal. But could maim somebody. The police were shooting directly at people’s faces and trying to hit the men in the groin. Sophia was hit in the groin."

>"The police intentionally left the blockade on the bridge halting local traffic, not merely a burden but an impediment when emergency services are needed."

>"Sophia’s prognosis is harmed by the fact that it took 6-8 hours before she could have surgery, and time was paramount. It’s upsetting that emergency vehicles were prevented from reaching her," her father said. “This is a human rights violation.”

>“The radius bone is significantly missing and all of the arteries are gone. The main nerve is missing. And most of the muscle, 80 percent of the muscle is gone.”

>“Surgeons have taken a vein out of her left thigh to replace her left arm artery with success, but her ulnar artery replacement could not produce a pulse. They’re working on nerves and tendons...”

>“She’s devastated. She looks at her arm and it’s not there.”

>“She’s in America! She’s not in Iraq or Afghanistan! This is like the wound of someone who is a warrior fighting in a war. This is not a war, she’s just trying to peacefully get people to not destroy the water supply. And they’re trying to kill her.”

>“She’s afraid right now. She’s worried that someone from [pipeline builder] Energy Transfers Partnership is going to send someone to kill her. She’s actually fearful of her life now. She wants me to stay and make sure she’s protected.

Fuck indians

she looks so comfy. some one post a comfy kek

You Motherfucker.

Sadly, our era is one deep in its own ignorance. This idea of respecting age old treaties is only as effective as it doesn't impede on disposable consumerism. To those on the lines you have my heartfelt prayers, for you will need them.

Time for Obama war crime tribunal

>Rigging IED
>Shit literally blows up in her face

At least she suffered for 8 hours before receiving treatment.

thoughtsandprayersthegame.com/

lol, dumb fucking indians

The Water Protectors started a Go_Fund_Me page and have raised $329K so far out of 500K!

Yep...like I said...sign of the times....most of the people here are nothing more then ignorant children. Those who do not realize the profound implications of what's going on.

>The Statists fired a shockwave bomb at her, like something out of Star Trek such as Jango Boba's space vessel used in that one movie,
I'm sorry, I wasn't taking you seriously to begin with and this didn't help. Go watch Dr. Who and cry.

What happens at $500k?

>Fucking send U.N. officers to arrest the government military police!

"Dear Santa Clause..."

It's just a single woman for christ sake.

>Chief Logistics Officer

damn that is an odd tribal name. what tribe is that kind of name from?

Wow this is tragic.

Quit protesting and try to find a solution that doesn't include "no pipeline".
It's getting built whether you want it or not. If you're worried about the water supply you should try to find ways to protect it better from potential leaks.
Only stupid niggers stand around bitching instead of finding solutions.

The solution was to petition for the pipeline not to be built, wasn't it? Did they do that in the first place?

>Star Trek such as Jango Boba's space vessel used in that one movie

The Jew gets it, then makes another one for even more gibs

>the solution is I get my way

This is why you lost 2016.

It's not allowed she was trespassing and rigging up explosives.

If that's ok with you then a couple of weeks from now me and a couple of buddies are going to occupy your house and shoot off fireworks.

Fuck you and quit impeding hard working men from doing their job. They offered to trench it in around the lake. You asked for it you slacker piece of shit.

>ceasefire

Serves the bitch right

But I voted for Trump.
My point is that there's an institutional procedure in place for making objections to things like this, which are planned out long in advance, and the protests are childish.

They will have raised enough to take care of her initial medical care and rehab.

"No pipeline" Won't work.
A better solution is maybe finding a way for the company building it to be forced to take extra precautions for them. Maybe including water sensors and a thicker pipe with material layering that would hold up in different situations.
The pipeline is getting built. Work with it.

I read your title and thought Alex Jones was hurt. Fuck you.

They just need to build enough critical mass to get our president to shut it down via executive order.

They aren't going to make any money with this pipeline with oil as cheap as it is. Why are they Fucking building it!?

Fuck chugs.
May they all die.

Hillary will win

>They just need to build enough critical mass to get our president to shut it down via executive order.
Is that a realistic goal?
>They aren't going to make any money with this pipeline with oil as cheap as it is. Why are they Fucking building it!?
How much do you know about the logistics of oil pipelines? I've got a lot of questions for you and people who talk about the causes of the Syrian and Ukrainian conflicts.

but user she was 1 1/4 cherokee on her mother's side!

It was her rank you stupid motherfucker.

Although people shouldn't be defending the police here, especially after what they did with the water cannons the other day, the protesters have been inundated with retard anarchist types that are just there to start shit, be aggressive towards the police, and escalate the situation in general. At one point this was a peaceful protest.

They likely used a Stinger grenade, so the claim that she was hit with / caught a grenade likely has credibility to it. However, it was NOT a concussion grenade, as concussion grenades are lethal, military grade grenades designed to kill. She likely got hit by the stinger grenade, which is a rubber ball grenade which the Sheriff's office admitted they have been using, and it detonated close to her arm with enough force to maim her arm like that. It's definitely possible, as the rubber bullets are propelled by a small explosive charge of 8g, and the rubber shrapnel itself can riochet off the ground / off other objects propelling them with enough force to cause that type of trauma.

I don't know the full story though, whether she was an agitator or not, I do believe that the police have been throwing stinger grenades to disperse the rioters and this woman was a victim of getting hit by one, or being hit by shrapnel created by the grenade itself.

Fuck the police and their tactics in this whole situation, but also fuck these moron anarchist types co-opting this protest with their bullshit as well. Honestly, this whole situation is so goddamn stupid.

It was her rank you stupid motherfucker!

The police said they were rigging those small camping propane canisters to explode and she got fucked by one

I fucking knew it! War crimes against humanities and violations of every Geneva convention laws!

So the police admitted that they are rigging the Water Protector's propane canisters to explode on them and setting booby traps! And they are taking away their energy source!

This is a violation of the land mines treaty and multiple war crimes against humanities!

Why are they Fucking being allowed to get away with this!?

You don't even know what a war crime is or what the Geneva Convention is, do you

bumping this post. not sure what i can do to help but that sounds like something worth looking into by someone more capable

Got damn America really doesn't fuck around when it comes to indians.

If the central american migrants flooding the country could be rebranded as injuns the illegal immigration problem in America would sort itself out in no time.

Why should I care? A leftist getting BTFO is a good a day as any.

>The crowd funding for these protestors is barely inching, while the recount drive for Jill Stein is hitting 2,5 million by tonight...

Fuck the left.

She didn't Fucking do anything wrong and her government tried to kill her!

What the FUCK did she do wrong!?

>"the police were shooting directly at people's faces and trying to hit men in the groin"

kek

Being a leftie

Protesting like a bunch of children over a pipeline. She got off easy, because if it were any of our calls they'd be gunned down in that field by morning.

You don't start shit and then get to act all surprised and looking for pity when you get wrecked.

She dindu nuffin?

>Why are they Fucking building it!?
To connect oil to refineries.

>some one post a comfy kek

>Sophia was hit in the groin

I guess they couldn't tell.

NO

she blew herself up with her own ied- a propane tank

Where are the proofs?

Eco-terrorism is terrorism. She chose to fight like a man, she can take her licks like a man.

She was trying to set up a fucking propane heater to keep warm.

Like a fucking liberal and a woman combined together, she had no fucking clue how things outside of a man controlled and run city works and the god damned heater exploded.

/thread

OP you're a fucking faggot. No one cares about the fucking Indians you nigger loving spaz. Fuck this cunt she got what she deserved.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Wait for retaliation.

Logic suggests that Sophia Wilansky may have been the female authorities saw wounded in the explosion of a propane canister-based improvised explosive device (IED).

If the shrapnel recovered from Sophia Wilansky’s body matches that from the evidence recovered from the scene, then there seems to be sufficient evidence to >bring charges of attempted murder and domestic terrorism against her for attempting to use a bomb against law enforcement officers.
bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/11/23/really-injured-sophia-wilansky/

it was her rank you stupid motherfucker!

You are at higher risk for depression!

>“The doctor just said she may need as many as 20 surgeries over very many months to have any hope of saving her arm and her hand”

Good. Fuck injuns.

The Government military is also using 40mm Grenade Launchers!

>Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

This is what's going to be written in wrought iron over the gates of the FEMA camp that all the collaborating city pigs around the country are going into when The Day of the Beret finally kicks in.

Praise Guevarra

She's not Native American, she's Jewish you Motherfucker!

There was an article about her in the Forward!

>Water Protectors
you mean insurrectionists

Bitch is going to jail for life when they match the blood found on the propane tank to her.

just chop it off and call it a day.

Awesome.

Lol that isn't evidence she set up a bomb, just that she got blown up by one.

wahhhh, we can't impose our wills on other people!

wahhh, we can't control what other people do on their own fucking property!

wahhhh, the authorities are doing exactly what they are supposed to do!

the fact that her hand is spaghetti while noone else is injured speaks to that

Kek

Stop samefaging idiot.

They were shooting high!

They were shooting low!

>They were shooting just right

Time to break it down:

>>"The police intentionally left the blockade on the bridge halting local traffic, not merely a burden but an impediment when emergency services are needed."

You mean they maintained positive control of their AO? What a novel concept.

>>"Sophia’s prognosis is harmed by the fact that it took 6-8 hours before she could have surgery, and time was paramount. It’s upsetting that emergency vehicles were prevented from reaching her," her father said. “This is a human rights violation.”
That's actually pretty fast given the circumstances. I've seen dying people wait longer.

>>“She’s in America! She’s not in Iraq or Afghanistan! This is like the wound of someone who is a warrior fighting in a war. This is not a war, she’s just trying to peacefully get people to not destroy the water supply. And they’re trying to kill her.”
Grenade injuries period are pretty rare. And even then IEDs are a bigger problem. So this isn't really anything like what you see in a war.

comments being yelled by protesters included, “We are willing to die for this,” and “We get paid for this.”
valleynewslive.com/content/news/Propane-cylinders-recovered-at-explosion-site-of-DAPL-protest-402544435.html

Why didn't anyone care about the pipeline when they were accepting public comments to oppose the pipeline?

Was there not a thread just yesterday about people who willingly want to have their limbs amputated?

>Lol that isn't evidence she set up a bomb, just that she got blown up by one.
Not on it's own; But it is a fact that a women and two men were hiding behind a barricade doing unspecified actions, the police ordered them to move back then shot at them with foam shot rounds. The police saw the propane canisters rolling around and were about to take action when their was an explosion. Protestors then extracted a the female back to the protestor lines before the police would react out of fear of more bombs.

If the blood is hers then that matches her to the canister which are totally safe to handle unless you are attempting to modify it into an explosive device. Which then becomes a very good case for attempted murder on police and terrorism.

So if that is her blood she's more or less ended her life. Hope it was worth it.

Daily reminder that oil is a completely natural substance and that oil spills are the most natural occurrence possible - the oil is just returning to the ground.

>reading
>reading
>smirking
>reading
>fathima gassem
>fucking lost

The police fired one of their shockwave bombs and blew up that propane tank against Sophia!

That's her Fucking name Motherfucker, so use it!

as someone who often carries a lucky propane tank in my hand, this terrifies me

Holy...
I don't know what to think anymore...

So she was the person with the propane canisters?

Also what device do you claim was used by the police? Because the police will have serial numbers and counts for all the pyrotechnic devices they have been issued and I'm somewhat doubtful that she was hit by a police device and not her own failed IED.

no proof?

sorry but I don't feel sorry whatsoever. the pipeline is NOT on reservation land. the tribal leaders want a cut of the revenue but aren't getting it. that's why we have protests and all you leftists are eating that shit up.

Protest on federal land un armed. Win stupid prizes. They should have weapons if they wanted to keep cops off

you sound schizophrenic OP

How are the Government military police using so much force against these peaceful protestors, but they couldn't Fucking do nothing about The Oregon or Nevada protestors that were Fucking armed!

New fbi poster eh?

If you think that's bad, wait until the right wing death squads come. There's a list with all of your names in it.
>Your votes

They'll make Stalin's purges look humane in comparison. Be afraid.

Fucking how!? You Stupid Motherfucker. You are so Fucking stupid!