Be me

>be me
>white male
>have spanish last name
>my great grandfather immigrated from spain
>rest of my family is basic bitch american
>whenever people ask for name name they say "oh wow i thought were white, i didnt know you were latino!"
>"I am white"
>no you're not silly you're last name is *insert generic spanish last name*
>proceed to rage and go off on rant about mestizos and rapebabies
>"why don't you accept your exotic latino roots?!"

Should I just changed my last name so when the race war comes I don't get gassed by one of these autistic ameritards that doesnt understand that Spanish is a European language, and not a South American one?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/hispanic-community-los-angeles-reacts-president-elect-donald/story?id=43475980
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump you faggots im depressed

You have to go back.

looks like you need a new kind of reconquista

what the leaf said. stay on your side of the wall.

>>proceed to rage and go off on rant about mestizos and rapebabies

?

>change last name

Don't be a Jew, Leibowitz.

Anglicize (Martinez->Martin) your name faget or you'll be a beaner to everyone forever.

youre basically the rape baby of a people similar to the french and the moors unfortunately, though it is possible you might be from one of the families that didnt have that happen

why not just manipulate libcucks? they hate when their pets bite them

>SPIC SPIC SPICCY SPICCY SPIC SPIC WETBACK, BEANER??
taco taco burrito doritos, you are one bad hombre

Because it's perpetuated by retards that Spain isn't Spanish, but Hispanic instead.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/hispanic-community-los-angeles-reacts-president-elect-donald/story?id=43475980

Who cares holy shit.

>Spain
>white
Please kill yourself you deluded shitskin. Sage.

Get better friends

>BEANER BEAN BEAN BEAN BEANER BEAN BEAN BEAN BEANER BEANER, SENOR
wet back = go back, maga faggot

No, you're like an inside man. If you ever get into a serious argument with a libtard and manage to corner them (probably without much difficulty) they'll call you names. Just a few days ago, someone mentioned I might not be qualified to be an RA at my college dorm next year because I'm a straight white male. You get to turn around and tell them that they're racist for assuming your heritage and go off on them from a position they're not used to being attacked from.

DO NOT CHANGE YOUR NAME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This. If you're going around as Juan Carlos de Castellano y Maria or whatever dumbass spanish name you have, it's your own fault and frankly you deserve to be a mexican.

>Hispanic
>Hi-span-ic
>Hi-Spain-ic
That's why you're one of them

be proud of your name. call those liberal fuck racists and they'll STFU. it's hilarious, because much like you my ancestors were from Portugal and I do it all the time

waste of 77s you nigger im not even fucking mexican. Why do fucking indians from mexico have to ruin everything?

But you're white. OP is a turdskin so it won't be the same for him.

portugeuse and spanish people have literally the same DNA. The only difference is the language they speak. Fuck this gay earth im changing my last name to Smith.

Ok, but you're great grandfather isn't your only relative. What about your mom's side? Where was your great grandma from, where are your grandparents from?

he's not saying anything to the contrary, chum. Literally do this, I call people racist when they assume I'm "Mexican" too because I have a spanish name.

>Mexicans are half spanish
>Spanish are half arab
What's white about hispanics?

Just tell them you're Spanish how simple is that?

yeah but with a last name like Rodrigues, it doesn't matter how white I am, stupid liberals always confuse me for being Mexican.

I seriously hear the same shit as OP all the time, mostly from liberals. right wingers usually don't give a fuck

I'm not saying you're mexican, I'm saying you are the one who won't use an american name. You're Juan Carlos de Castellano y Maria back in Spain, fine. Here you need to be John Charles Castle.

For a long time everyone in Europe did this. Juan and John and João and Jean and Sean and Ivan and Johan are all just Ioannes. I guarantee whatever name you have can be modified easily like this.

>portugeuse and spanish people have literally the same DNA
Ok you're just a shitposter. 11/10 got me good.

Literally a Germanic name. Just change it back to Roderick like it's supposed to be.

>have spannish last name
>mostly irish by now
>blond hair blue eyes

i could probably mark hispanic for hiring and things

americans think spanish=shitskin because mestizos always call themselves "spanish"

>Spanish are half arab

lol nice meme.

they do have the same dna.

Haha just use it to your advantage. Affirmative action exists to give assistance to Latinos for some fucking reason just put it down on job applications or use it to get into a top tier university/law school/med school.

Use their bullshit against them. My friend has a polish last name but his grandmother was born in Puerto Rico. He put Latino on all his grad school applications and got accepted to 8/10 top tier institutions. They never even bothered to ask about it. Also got a $18,000 minority fellowship ontop of his stipend.

>John Charles Castle

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAH

I genuinely wish I had an identifiably Portuguese surname so I could get away with this. Many keks would be had.

South Europe >>> North Europe

Italy is literally the best country in the whole European continent.

don't fall for the blue eyed blonde haired master race meme, look at Germany now, it's literally Cucked: The Country

My first and middle name are english and last name translates to "oak trees" in english

i got news for you user, spaniards aren't white either they have nigger ancestry

you all should be deported to guam and we will sell it to the chinese

You're still a Moorish rapebaby. Sucks but tis true

Hate to break it to you, bud.
But Mexicans have more Spanish in their genes than Spanish today.

Reason being that Mexicans have that Spanish gene from their conquerors while the Spanish back at home got cucked by the Moors/Kebabs in a sense.

So hey, you can say you're arabic now. Bitches love that shit nowadays thanks to the media.

Spaniards got cucked by the Moors before they found the New World...

>*insert random western country*
>white
Kys

I have exactly the same last name. Come at me, lost cousin. Make the Robles Great Again

If your name is John Charles Robles and you're getting confused for a mexican, I've got bad news for you friend. You aren't white.

Either change it to John Charles Oak or truly embrace your heritage and change it to يوحنا تشارلز بلوط because you're a filthy moor.

>Make the Robles Great Again
>Again

>Canadian education

>mfw Basque surname master race

tough luck son
im a "filthy sudaca" from a third world shithole but with italian surname and italian passport

you can blame the mexicans for giving the whole iberoamerican world a bad name

>Robles

Literally named after a tree species, you're Gomez tier shit last name.

I'm actually related with spanish royal family and the Planeta d' Agostini fundators.

I
WUZ
KINGZ

>the moor is angry that Spanish is a Latin derivative language

>t. shitskin
WE STRONK LIKE OAK TREE

>t.moor

>tfw A FUCKING FLOWER

>Montezuma is Hispanic
Nope, he was native Aztec ethnicity. This is like saying Sitting Bull was part English while his ethnicity was actually Lakota tribe.

I have a similar experience, except I'm black with a Spanish surname.

There are people who tell me that Im not black when they find out my last name.

them: "Ohh, youre hispanic"

me: what?

moors don't have white skin spic

I look Spanish with slightly dark skin. Olive shade. I had a class with a liberal professor who always wanted to talk about culture and ethnicity. I tried to explain I'm culturally American and my ancestry is from southern Europe so Caucasian. They thought I was nuts. But now every time I apply for jobs at schools/colleges/universities they ask what my race is between Black, Asian, Native American, Pacific Islander, or White. They even define White as having ancestry from Europe, Northern Africa, or the Middle East.

now that's a dilemma
do you get more SJW points if you identify as black or as hispanic?
this guy drowns in pussy, i can feel it
and if you'd claim to be bisexual the pussy availability would triple

thats the point mexicans are aztecs pretending to be spanish

Polish last name but dads mom is from puerto rico, white bloodline of western european , spanish lineage , i would bring up im part puerto rican , beaners laugh
, question identity, Now im a racial realist white nationalist

Are you actually spanish or a moorish rape mutt?

If you act like a nigger then by all means, plenty of black Latinos don't like being thrown in the same group as American niggers

This fucking faggot makes this thread every goddamn day and you newfags always reply to it

LEAVE SPIC

>believing the I am white defense

maybe you should have thought of that before mingling with the natives huh?

Americans are fucking retards. What a shock

you act like it's bad asshole. You get to check spic now on any application and your odds of getting it go up by 50x.

just change it to something with De at the beginning

Yep, I have ancestors who were Spanish colonists in Florida, and they just turned into traditional white southerners. If I had gotten their last name people would be telling me the same kind of thing.

not pretending to be from spain, thats just the surname that we got after you send conquistadores and conquer and rape the shit out of the population of Mexico,conquistadores imposed Christianity .

> ur last name has a de in the middle

fuck

>be mestizo
>have to pick either white or native American on academic forms
>get looked at funny either way

I hate this. When are mestizos going to start qualifying as a separate race?

Do Spaniards have big noses compared to the indigenous? I like the syphilis look Cortes has going on

cute

Why is Sup Forums obsessed with Mexicans? Is either BBC or Mexicans.

my spanish side has big noses, thank god I didnt get one.

Yeah.

White Hispanics need to distance themselves from mestizos

>question identity, Now im a racial realist white nationalist

basically this. I see that i grouped with other """hispanics"""" even though I look nothing like them, do research, learn that most of them are a different race, go down the rabbit hole etc.

>Be 3rd generation Spaniard, Family has been in Texas since 1900

>Light brown hair, green eyes, neon pale skin, 6'0

>Guero as fuck, but fluent in spanish, love to dance all forms from merengue to bachata, real tight knit with Family

>All the Latinas swoon over me for being pale but "hispanic" making it so easy to get laid

>All their parents want me to be with them because of leftover notions of the spanish caste system, so a white hispanic is the cream of the crop

>mfw my family is actually from Andalusia and we just lucked out on getting the Iberian genes expressed

Tell them to point to Spain on a map

This. OP needs to go back to Mexico.

I can feel your pain OP, I'm half potato nigger and half white hispanic with a very potato nigger last name. I've grown up with an identity crises my whole life. I don't feel white yet I'm too pale to ever be considered hispanic or spanish.

Cool story bro

Pick mixed?
Or native for sweet benefits if you can get away with it.

No you're good, you would at least be a creole in the Spanish Empire and that's the original racial hierarchy

The Spanish aren't white. They're Arabian rape babies. Just like Mexicans are spanish/native/arabian rape babies.

Fucking mutts.

>basic bitch american
>self denigrating

pathetic.

i have long hair now and look like a conquistador or a musketeer

spanish/sicilian with polish mom here, also rocking the conquistador look.

>be some white Eastern European pagan heathen
>last name is some fucked up mix of 9 letters of which only 2 are vowels
>mom always gets pissed off at places when she has to spell it out for everyone
>start school
>kids being little faggots they are start overthinking about my last name
>if you fuck it up it comes out as snickers
>mfw everyone called me snickers

DELETE THAT PIC.

>American flag

Spaniards look pretty based in black and gold plate, desu.

Stop trying to fit in Paco. You'll never be white no matter what you do. You lost the generic lottery. Now kindly fuck off to the shithole you came from.

Genetic* have this sage aswell

have fun and have a laugh about your self, you little entitled shit.

Just laugh and them them no, no, I'm descended from the side that conquered those guys.