PAY TOILETS

capitalists americucks will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kEkbKcOcQdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would make you pay to use my toilet if your ever came to my house.
I hate other peoples asses on my toilet seat.
And a few stores will refuse to let you use theirs if you're not buying anything.

I would pay to use a toliet if it was an exceptional restroom. Using public bathrooms are horrible and make me feel dirty/exposed.

>wearing flipflops to a public toilet

Disgusting

The only place I've ever experience paid toilets was europe

That sounds nice actually, like knowing you can go take a shit without having to worry if some homeless bum came all over the seat before dying on the floor or something.
I mean it can still happen, but the degeneracy of public washrooms is just too much.

the only time I saw a pay-for-use toilet was when I visited Ireland

only big cities have those
big cities are not really part of America

if I saw one of those in my town I would piss on the outside of it right on the coin mechanism

Just piss in a pub and stop being a faggot

People are more inclined to shit all over a pay toilet because they didn't have a dollar with them but they still had to shit

This is why pay toilets never took off

im a burger and ive never seen this

I'm okay with this.
Why not make money from things OP?
>pay food
>pay shelter
>pay heating
>pay water
I don't understand why you wouldn't pay toilet.

I bet it keeps the niggers out.

That looks more britloo than anything

We have these in Downtown LA, but now they're free because otherwise there is literally no place for homeless to piss and shit. The alleyways still look and smell like you're in India regardless.

Here I sit, broken hearted
Paid a dime and only farted

Terrible idea

I'd love to build pay toilets.
Would you rather no one invest in public toilets?

ya god what a fucking nightmare it is there with pay toilets

never again.

POO

The Brits have urinals that come out of the sidewalk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kEkbKcOcQdU

IN

I agree with this, I would pay 25 cents for a conveniently located clean well lit restroom if it was around my stops (deliver fuel for a living) instead of some of the horrible shit show bathrooms I have to see all night, I literally sometimes hold my shit in for 12 hours its that bad.

Better than fucking London.

There are as many public toilets as there are trash cans
>Zero (0)

Every alley and sidewalk was covered in piss and trash. Fucking disgusting city

>Pee in street

Yep

I fucking hate this city btw

>A

Dude, pay toilets are hardly a thing in America.

>clean, pleasant, roomy restroom restroom for a couple quarter
>filthy, cramped, putrid smelling portapotty that doesn't cost anything but a risk of catching herpes off the seat
Really a tough choice, isn't it?

The lack of trash cans is the IRA's fault.

Those toilets are fucking disgusting. They're perfect for drug users, too.

I had to pay 30p for a slash in London today. I would have held it in, but I was bursting. One drunk guy told the guys at the barrier to fuck themselves and pulled his cock out and started waving it around, so they let him in for free. I must remember this tactic for next time.

Kekd and checked

We have some of these in the UK. I think the idea is that skags can't stay in them shooting up all night because the door opens and they have to pay 10p or whatever every time.

I'm kind of against it but not totally.

What I am against is paying for toilets at train stations. That's bullshit. Especially when the tickets cost a fucking fortune.

Make Los Angeles great again: Go back to Mexico

>FUCKING

yeah but public toilets in general are a terrible idea it seems for indians.

those sweet sweeet poo streets..

>big cities are not really part of America
huh?

That's really third world. I've only seen that shit in Peru and the USA.

>implying paid toilets are a thing in America

only in shitty Eurocuckistan. Most toilets are completely functional and their use is complimentary.

Yeah I was in southern Italy and you have to put a coin in the toilet to get the lid to open. Most bizarre shit ive ever seen.

>tfw I didn't come up with an idea like this

I would really pay a pretty premium to use a restroom that wasn't completely bombed out with nigger shit

Ever try using a gas station restroom? The door knob is enough to probably give you 10 different forms of illnesses.

London has these though. They're dropped off at like 2000 and picked up at 0600. A decent idea IMO

I bet it doesn't. They just won't pay, and they'll shit in the sink.

>12 hours
pleb.
gotta deliver them big ol logs and clog the shute

>This triggers the femnazis

>you have to put a coin in the toilet to get the lid to open.
Sounds stupid, why wouldn't someone just pee on the wall?

There were a couple of these in Dresden when I went.

Berlin just had rosenstrasse as a designated shitting street.

>sloppy redneck detected or a shitskin

Both manage to trash a public restroom enough to fall within the same category.

>when ancap memes come to life

I've seen pay toilets in America, but it's been a while. One of the restaurants in Chicago uses them, but gives out tokens to paying customers only.

Are those circle jerk stations?
It looks like all the guys stick their dicks in a hole and rub them together.

>standing that close
Disgusting. If I had to use these people could see my dick cause i stand far back enough that my clothes don't actually touch the sides of the toilet.

Also, any women complain this is sexist and/or drop their panties and sit on them?

Construction worker here.
I often skip breakfast and eat light lunches just so I never have to shit in a portapotty.
God those things are bad once the Mexican drywallers showup with their fucking hot plates and beans.

That is far more disgusting than just pissing on the street. Imagine owning a restaurant in that square, and they just plop a toilet right in front of your shop.

Where the fuck is the privacy.

I've seen a fat bird taking a piss in/on one of these. It was horrible....

tfw you will never have your fucked up teeth UK gf wait for you next to the pissbuckets during your date because you're busting a fucking leak.

And the common decency...

In Paris the public toilets are free, and they are pure, shit covered, cancer. In Berlin you pay half a Euro and they're well maintained and clean. I don't know how we're going to even with all this oppression, this is surely capitalism run amok!

>choosing your footwear at the beginning of the day based upon where you plan to piss

wut?

>That's really third world. I've only seen that shit in Peru and the USA.
The USA - a third-world cesspool.

I saw ONE of these the entire week I was there and I had to stand 3 feet away or else my dick would get splashed off the walls or I'd be pissing on my feet.

Where the fuck was I supposed to go when I was out for the night? 2000 is nothing. Shit, midnight is still early.

I guess it's my fault for thinking there was a nightlife there.

>bars closing at 10pm
For what purpose?

In India they pay you to poo in loo

>wearing open toed shoes in filthy cement Babylon.

The real green text should be

>Wearing flip flops about town at all.

>all those different beaner flags

Neither, I just believe charging money to use a toilet is more barbaric than relieving yourself on the street. Out of principle I would literally rather just pee in my pants than give in to "pay for piss"

A common first world problem is that many walkable urban destinations completely lack public toilets, cause the ones inside stores will have locks on them they only open when you buy something, and no one wants to maintain public toilets because of the homeless that trash them.

That's exactly what it's like. Fucking gross piss splashing everywhere in front of everyone.

Felt like I was in 3rd world not even joking

No... They're individual urinals and you can't see from one side to the other.

>Caring if people see your dick
Sorry 4"bro. The photo doesn't quite show how decent they are to be honest. They're not bad at all... You have plenty of space and distance and the only person who could see your cock is the chap next to you which is the same in any public toilet.

I have seen one fat girl pissing in one. It was disgusting.

The restaurants prefer that to people walking in and pissing and not paying, or pissing in doorways.

Well, there kind of isn't any I guess. But it's not like people just stand and watch you piss, it's just the same as pissing in a bush, but into a urinal. They're much better in person that that photo implies. I promise.

The real green text should be
>Wearing flip flops or sandals ever.

That's actually a good idea. It prevents homeless people and niggers from cumming on the toilet seat and shitting on the walls.

I like those open air public urinals and trough urinals inside buildings. These in OP pic are shit because too much privacy

This is why I just shit on the ground.

Portland Oregon is nothing but pay toilets. Even in McDonalds.

>completely lack public toilets

Because they are phased out after the workers refuse to scrape the dried shit off the floor and walls every week with a spatula.

I fully support for profit toilets. I think that's something that should've been designed years ago. If you're going to pay a premium for a restroom, you're likely not going to trash it unless you're either a redneck or a shitskin.

>Mexican drywallers with their fucking hot plates and beans

Whats a matter gringo, you don't like beans?

>it's just the same as pissing in a bush, but into a urinal.

You get arrested for that here.

That's ironic, the capital of Hipsterdom has pay toilets.

loo

Blame hobos.

"Keep Portland weird" basically means "please fuck my shit up"

nothing is worse then using a honey bucket where ass-gaskets are stuck on the seat from ass sweat like paper mache.

You are disgusting

Wouldn't you prefer to shit your pants in a wal-mart?

It's actually pretty hot desu

Not sure where you were out. These aren't in the main squares, obviously, they're down side streets. You kind of get to know where they are.

They're put out at 8pm and collected at 6am... What's wrong with that?

Pubs in london close at 11pm, bars at around 1-3am and clubs at 3-7am. Literally no pub closes before 11pm so I honestly don't know what the fuck you were doing...

I've never heard of a paid toilet in America where is this?

I have never seen that used in the states, I was first exposed to it when I was in Italy.

>make drinks free
>charge $10 for bathroom

|
|>
|
|

I have been to a good portion of the big cities and I have never seen a bathroom you have to pay to use.

>>Caring if people see your dick
I literally don't care, but here its considered "indecent exposure" if someone sees your dick and you them become a registered sex offender. Whenever I piss outside I make sure my (6 inch) dick is out of view.

>seen one fat girl pissing in one
this is my fetish

If I have to pay a premium just to use a public toilet, then I likely am going to piss on the street

I worked in a plant when I was 18 just when they was phasing out jobs to Mexico and south Americans.
We had to train them on how to do the jobs so they bused in a bunch of them and every single one brought a big plate of some stinky shit food to eat every day.
Wouldn't have even prank you in going in behind one of those smelly bastards after they took a dump.

You'd get a £30-80 fine here if you were unlucky. Usually they'll just tell you to fuck off. I was pissing into a river in london, off Waterloo Bridge, and two police came up and 'accosted me'. I told them I had to carry on pissing because I was drunk and didn't want to piss myself or on them. They stood and waited. I finished. They congratulated me on how long I took then told me to 'fuck off back to a pub or get a train home, stop pissing on innocent fish'

W-will you hold my hand while I go senpai?

In later versions (and Planet coaster) You can even change the recipe of your meals, As in, Maximize the amount of salt in your fries, so thirst goes up faster.

Congrats on your 6 incher bro.

It's illegal here too, but pretty much only if you're whipping it out and waggling it at kids. If you're just taking a piss you should be fine. And you will NEVER be done for pissing on one of these since they're provided by the council. I'm not sure where my picture was from, looks like Amsterdam? But in London they're set up down alleyways and side streets so they're not just out in the open like that. You basically have nobody around but other guys who need to take a leak.

I apologise for not videoing it.

>Shopkeeps no longer chase me off with a broom when I am drunkenly pissing and vomiting on their stoop, because the state sanctioned deification station is the only way to solve this problem. They prefer this station to being ostracized by drunks and city council.

>I will never own anything because I am a connoisseur of open deifications, so obviously I cannot relate to business "owners".

>My country intended to "civilize" the "savages" in India, but they were correct with so many things.. Mainly curry and open deification.

Never been more disappointed, Britain.

If we're in Soho I'm sure somebody will. If not, no, don't be a faggot.

Yeah I guess you were right it was 11. I just remember it being early as fuck.

I walked around every night looking for places to piss and everything was always closed. I was staying next to the palace but was drinking in different neighborhoods every night but it was always the same.

Me wandering around and getting turned away from all but one or two places in the entire district because they were closing or closed. Can Londoners not hold their liquor or something? Why close at 11pm?

Restaurants and little shops that might be open of course didn't have any bathrooms either.

I liked my stay there, contrary to my posts. The lack of trash cans, bathrooms, and night life were my only real gripes.

Lots of not British people too but whatever, hot Eastern Europeans are ok with me.

These only exist in cities. Faggots use public toilets as sex booths, so the cost is used as a deterrent against that.

In india they are called "toll roads"