Shame!

Other urls found in this thread:

loc.gov/law/foreign-news/article/european-court-of-human-rights-italy-sanctions-result-in-review-of-immigration-policy/
youtube.com/watch?v=qdyerV8bfeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why the fuck are they rescuing them?

Only 5,000? Need to work on that.

>mother and child

is lying pathelogical with the media?

>Deaths linked to Mediterranean crossings by migrants trying to reach Europe have spiked in 2016. Last year, 3,771 deaths were recorded as more than a million people made the journey, mostly from Turkey to Greece. This year, about 360,000 people have crossed, most between Libya and Italy, with far more deadly results.

Thank you, based Poseidon.

The more you let in, the more will come, the more will die at sea. Well, until the breaking point anyway

>360,000 people have crossed
>5000 died
~1.4% mortality rate

Kek

I sometimes think there's higher annual mortality rate for

I think their ships should be sunk at sea and their crews killed to the last child until they stop viewing "packing onto a boat and invading another country" as a viable plan.

Because they're human lives, idiot. It doesn't matter if you don't want them or not but they do deserve to live a better life in Europe if they traveled thousands of miles away. I think European coastal nations should be fined for not saving these refugees so tragedies doesn't happen like this more often.

>100 people missing, feared dead
>feared
Heh.

I think every canadian should be fined for each shitpost a leaf.

Why did all the Syrians go to Libya to cross into Europe?

Shame!

> goddamnit, it's white people's responsibility to police the oceans!
> goddamnit, it's not the place of white people to police the world!

Choose, leaf.

*a leaf makes

A FUCKING ____

lol
Fucking snow-mexican taking something on Sup Forums seriously gtfo.

>why the fuck are they rescuing them?

Read this and be sad
>loc.gov/law/foreign-news/article/european-court-of-human-rights-italy-sanctions-result-in-review-of-immigration-policy/
>(Mar. 5, 2012) On February 23, 2012, the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) sanctioned Italy for its policy of sending to Libya African migrants who have approached Italy by sea.

We need another crusade

thank you based poseidon

>capsize

I'm pretty sure these migrant shits are purposely sinking their boats in front of coast guard ships so they are forced to rescue them.

> Shame!

You're goddamned right it's a shame. Wood is expensive and deforestation is a problem. They should have just let the sharks have them. More environmentally sound, that.

>Europe pays for their coffins too

Kek. Pathetic

Thank you, based Poseidon!

Nice

Nah, they just run all over one side when they see an incoming ship and they basically flip the boat. Honest mistake.

>travel thousands of miles
>deserve a better life because of it
brb, going on holiday to New Zealand

THANK YOU POSEIDON

Why is it not the responsibility for these people to improve their own countries? If they are all amazing doctors and Lawyers as we are told, the surely they are capable of rebuilding their own homes instead of taking from ours.

What a shame...

>GO POSEIDON GO! LEAVE NO SURVIVORS!

>via 9gag.com

underated

>via 9gag.com

Soon...

Ooooooooh Nooooo, what a shame.

>human

Shame!

>there are people right now earning government money to make dead refugee heavy wood caskets

What are you saying? This is trustworthy truefalse news!

i dont feel sorry for them having to drown alive, which must be painful, especially for the kids who didn't ask to be put on a boat

but at the same time, less blacks in europe is more important than individual black lives

Why?

If they endanger their own lives, why should other people care about them?

>human lives
>human

What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? There are people in Europe, starving, without homes. Why would, why should migrants have it any better? Also why would anyone care about you, just because you're human. Humans hate each other from time to time, my enemies are humans too.

Belonging to the same species isn't a community, isn't real a tight bond people share.

What a shame.
What a rotten way to die.

italy is becoming better and better

>Miggers trying to illegally enter a country
>UN Agency tries to make us care for them

bloo bloo

>deserve
why?

CAPSIZING THIS BOAT WITH NO SURVIVORS

HE DIDNT SWIM TOO GOOD

It's not our fault if their countries are complete shitholes, and we have no obbligations to take in those illegal immigrants and give them housing, services and benefits for the rest of their lives. So, fuck off?

they're painted, let's hope it's not the good wood

there's even plastic crosses on top

Can you please stop embarrassing us

>dead niggers
>could be finally be of some use as fertilizer
>they cut down precious trees for coffins to dig human shit in the ground

A fucking leaf
EVERY FUCKING TIME

Where's the wolf pack when you need it, come in Germany get your shit together.

Healthy young immigrant goes to human trafficker, gets promised gibsmedats and white women, tries to cross the mediterranean on a paddle boat, doesn't float good and sinks- DEAD. Many such cases!

youtube.com/watch?v=qdyerV8bfeA

Fuck off, we're full (of Chinese).

>Kill all that come, and they will stop coming.

THANKS POSEIDON

>Poseidon prevents 5000 rapes

huh, guess there are two sides to every story

should people in europe live a shittier life so others can live a better life?