>Will never betray you
>Practically a friend
>Very loyal
>Good company to future white children

Flaffurs

>Very cute
>Can clean themselves
>Low maintenance
>Low cost high return (For every small investment you make towards a flaffur they give 5x more back in terms of joy)
>Good for times you want to destress, purring calms the warrior
>Good when you wanna be alone too as they can take care of themselves

Both pets are redpill and a friend to white man.

I don't particularly like flaffurs because the ones I've been around have never offered any real valuable companionship to their owners and I am convinced that if I died in my house and no one found me for a few days, my doggo would not eat me right away, whereas a flaffur would.

Can a cat drag a sled across the arctic? No. Fuck cats.

This is true flaffers have very basic emotional connections, they do have some however. But a doggo is too high maintenance and if you want a basic level of company and cuteness and also 1 you can run your fingers through flaffers are ideal especially if you have them since baby

t. flaffer owner

Cats don't belong in our homes. They do better outside, they're skilled hunters and breed a shitload when left to their own devices. They're too close to wild animals to be considered a pet to me.

Dogs are our companions. They have spent thousands of years living with human beings and know us better than any other animal. There have been tests done that show that dogs can look at human faces and recognize emotions, I think they're the only animal who does this, maybe monkeys if they've been trained to do it.

Dogs are very in tune with us and that's what I like about them.

Cats are feminine creatures. Only pussies and turbo spergs like cats.

how can you not like this lil guy

Also you're a faggot if you use baby-talk language like dogger and flaffur.

why are you mean leaf.

Good job user. Now watch the thread descend into shitposting anyway.

Cat feces are fucking potent and can cause schizophrenia. That's why the cat lady in nearly every city is bat shit insane.

The true redpill

>Cats don't belong in our home
Then why do housecats live 3-4 times as long as outdoor cats?

Why is Sup Forums filled with so many ailurophobes?

Toxoplasmosis can cause thos in ONLY some cases and only if you smear the shit directly to your face aka a degenerate. I have tested myself and don't have toxoplasma, it's actually pretty fucking rare

I think those cat ladies were crazy even before the cats

I had a frog like that, he ate mice

Also, my own cat waits for me and only me daily and it's not food related, she has all the food she needs for 1 whole week, she actually wants my company so I kinda disagree with you on this.

But yeah it's not like they would call an ambulance on you if you fell and broke your head, they are not social animals like a dog is but they still have a basic sense of packs.

I have one of these

Pretty cool little guy but he spooks easy, plus peoples reactions the first time they see him are great

his name is Iggy

Because outdoor cats face predators, disease, and risk being run over by cars.

They do better outside IMO. When they live outside they act according to their natural instincts, they breed and hunt extremely well.

An animal that is so suited to live outside doesn't really seem like a domesticated pet to me.

Both. I've had two cats, and they were fucking saints. I've had a lot more dogs, many of them were kinda meh-ish, but I realize that a perfect dog > perfect cat.
Never did have much luck with dogs, though.

Does he let you pet him? Also is that shell thing hard?

>t. gondii

>I own an animal that is known to carry leprosy as a pet

kek

I agree, there should be regulations to owning a dog so that you can only use language and engage in epic activity.

I think it's fairly mediocre for example, that the only activities for dogs are like frisbee and fetch.

They do this on purpose because those are baby activities to enjoy with your companion animal. Instead outdoor camping and gaming should have far more epic services for consumers.

A good dog will be your best friend, love you unconditionally, and would gladly give his life for yours in times of peril.

A good cat will not shit in the house and hiss at you.

Dogs are for men, cats are for women and numales.

Enough cats could.

Same here. Had 5 actually, super chill and liked to nap a lot. My last one lived for almost 6 years. A budgett frog I had tried to eat him and died, so he earned his freedom. Great pets tb.h

I always had dogs growining up and didnt care for cats. Cats seemed to not give a fuck and not be good pets in general.

I got my first cat a few years back, as cats are much easier to deal with when living in a apartment. Now im pretty sure its not just mine or me, but this cat is a very loyal and loving companion. It greets me at the door everyday when I get home, it naps on the couch watching tv with me, it is soothing to pet, responds to lots of commands, is very talkative and not loud or annyoing like a dog.

I think the problem with cats, with never having one of your own, is that they only bond with their owners for the most part.

When I get a proper house I will get a dog, but will also keep a cat as well, as I love animals.

>I have tested myself and don't have toxoplasma
You can get yourself tested for it? By what, seeing a doctor?

yep. had it done in a general workup

Can you roll him around like a soccer ball?

My cat's the same way.

That your kitty by the way? He looks happy.

I might do that after mine dies. Although I doubt I caught it.

Literally all of the arguments against cats are
>no companionship
>no emotions
>doesnt actually care about you

Those people dont understand that cats dont serve the same purpose as dogs and you shouldt expect them to.

Cats are there for cuteness and petting not companionship

It all depends on what kind of person you are and what you want out of a pet

good post

I'm a dog person and any man who chooses cats is a cuck, the sound cats make is adorable.

nigger breaking into home.
dog- barks to alert you/ likely scare away, If not dog. bites/mauls him while you locate him and proceed to fill nigger with hollow points.
cat- useless snacks on you or family corpse prob pisses on your face.

I dunno, I'd consider my cat a companion. I guess it really depends on the animal. I mean, sure, she's not as in-your-face as dogs, but she still gives me what I'd consider companionship.

Yeah he lets me pet him and yeah the shell is hard, sometimes he'll curl up at the foot of my bed and when I stand up I'll stub my toe, hurts real bad

Had him for 3 years and no leprosy yet

If he does it to play yes but if I try to do it while he's sleeping he'll wake up and attack me

>living near niggers
lol 60% white

Where the fuck did you get an armadillo as a pet, leaf?

What about fishes?

Exotic pets, just gotta find a place where you can get it

Not entirely sure its even legal but what ever

They swim, eat, shit and die. I had a big fat fucker who lived for 2 years. Great introductory pets.

Every self respecting man should strive to be a landowning man and as such should want to own animals for practical reasons alone.
Cats hunt down rodents.
Dogs help hunt down bigger prey and guard your lands and your home.

what a weird looking cat.

Fishes are cool

Why not have both?

Redpill me on cat+dog combos. They seem like the best. My cat and the landlord's dog get along well, they also have a younger cat too.

Parrots, cockatoos, etc:

>Pros: 50-100 year lifespan. A pet for life.
>Cons: Act like hyperactive, loud retards 24/7.

They're both great animals. I have to disagree with all the cat haters though. They can form great bonds with their primary owner. Mine almost never left my side and if I would even look at him he would require me to hug him. They're clean, quiet, self-reliant, comfy and adorable. You really have to be involved with them though at an early age for them to really want to cuddle all the time.

Dogs are great too depending on where you live and how active you are. I feel bad for a lot of dogs that have lazy owners that don't let them play in large yards or spend time with them.

Definitely certain cats can have companionship qualities but what i said was i think its unfair for people to compare the animals when they serve different purposes.

Flaffurs are a good pest control, terrible pet. Get one or two.

Doggos are actual pets. Family members some breeds.

>cons: cold dead eyes, non strokable, mouth like set of bolt cutters.

>Pros: 50-100 year lifespan
u fockin wot m8?

can a chihuahua?

I'm sneezing just looking at it and I don't even have allergies.

Lovecraft has got this covered.

Flaffurs are pets for SJWs and home of sexuals

Dogs and cats are the most compatible. Dogs can act as an extra security measure and cats have a heightened sense of alertness.

Parrots tend to have very long lifespans, for whatever reason. 100 is a bit much, but generally speaking a 60 year old parrot isn't too remarkable.

was lovecraft the first fedora?

Chihuahuas are genetic abominations and i feel bad for them

Man the shit I learned about hedgehogs turned me off of them so hard

They were bred for food by the Aztecs right?

You gotta first get a cat, take care of it for a month or so and then get a dog. When the dog grows up with the cat it tends to grow up more gentle, as they can only play with such a deliCATe animal as cats are.

>inb4 this describes why single mothers' kid are grown up to be betas

One of my flaffurs is somewhat like that but the other one is with me all the time as she's basically like a doggo.

I like bunnies best.

Doggers have been known to stave to death rather than eating their masters

One of each is the only way.

People who call dogs "doggos" should be gutted with a dull knife and I don't know what the fuck a flaffur is but it seems like some tumblr shit.

bunnypilled here desu

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

i think he would have fitted in here...