Mexico is in turmoil and he's not even in office yet. How should Trump finish it off?

Mexico is in turmoil and he's not even in office yet. How should Trump finish it off?

It's not that I think nothing should be done about Illegal immigrants,
it's that I don't really understand how Mexico can be forced to pay for it.

>Once the Wall is built start emptying out our prisons with the most dangerous criminals from Mexico. Mexicans are 7/10 of all foreign prisoners. Drop them in all cities and every state.

>Impose a 15% tax on remittances so beans don't head to the black market then slowly increase the tax.

>Impose a 5% tax on imports and moratorium on new factory building in Mexico

If this happens in the first 6 months. Mexico will pay us for the wall plus interest.

It's simple you kike, USA stops the foreign aid and uses that to cover the expenses additionally seize all income of cartels, who operate within USA.

Sup Forums should take Mexico.

NUKE
U
K
E

I don't see why America doesn't just buy Mexico and develop it, the wall can stop it for awhile but the ultimate solution is just to take it over.

bump

>sources say he doesn't give a fuck
lmfao

Shup you insignificant shit.

MFW the nukes take care of our border problem and the state of Texas saves money by not having anymore border patrol agents

nuke israel

He's pretty much making the lazy mexicans take care of their own country instead of being so lazy that other businesses can take advantage.

The wall will happen. Mexico will pay.

On top of that, if Mexico doesn't take care of their own country, they're going to collapse and be the India of the Americas. Because nobody likes Mexico.

I don't fucking want Mexico in my country. Have you seen the place? It's a disaster.

lo siento Pedro, you have to go back

Trump needs to kill the Peso, hyperinflate it away. This will turn Mexico into Venezuela within 6 months.

What if we buy mexico and then deport all the mexicans?

Does pol actually believe that 1000 ford jobs caused the whole country to go crazy? Or just the trump shills?

We don't even have enough white people to fill up our own country. How are we going to be able to repopulate Mexico to make it not the world's asshole?

isn't your media the one blaming trump for all the rioting because jobs are leaving or something like that?

it's the msm pushing the narrative that trump is worse than hitler

>send all the legal spics and nogs to Mexico
>build the wall anyway

good plan to me desu

I don't think Trump would be keen on buying a piece of land and turning it into a dump. He made his millions doing the exact opposite of that.

The riots are cause the gas prices went up, and we no longer have subsides on gas, so people have to pay what it costs, plus a high tax cause fuck it why not said the government
People chimp out cause they don't understand that you have to pay what it costs to produce and transport stuff and to pay taxes to pay their other gibsmedats

And you are? At least I'm white.

Thats why you develop it you faggot. Don't you understand how capitalism works?

I do understand how capitalism works, because I understand that we do not have the money to fucking do that.

It's called investment. The pay off in the future would be huge. Think of all the amazing beachfront property that could be had.

>How should Trump finish it off?
send in the cavalry

Investments require initial capital that, I repeat, WE DO NOT HAVE.

Debt leverage for the buy out of Mexico.

Private Equity firms come in to develop, pay back the buy out in taxes.

Done DESU.

>Senior Illegal, I'm President Trump

No, it's due to the inevitable increase in gasoline prices

Biological warfare.

At least they aren't a blight on the modern world you head chopping, minor raping thieves

What is tariffs?

It's called taking their natural resources and actually devoloping and selling them, unlike the shit show they have going on currently. Mexico could be one of the richest countries on earth if it wasn't run by Mexicans and cartels[what's the difference]

This is true. Mexico would be better off if run by white people, just like Zimbabwe.

I don't doubt white people would run Mexico better. I don't think there are enough of us to populate the place, though.

We could pull an Israel and convince all western europeans to come and occupy it. I'm sure they'd appreciate the warm weather as opposed to their incoming caliphate

[This thread may be dead] Or at the very least all the decent south American folk, Argentinians, Peruvians, Colombians... Just nothing from central America except maybe Panama, but that's about it.

Colonize Mexico

That's not a terrible idea.