Explain yourself France

Explain yourself France.
>bogda dance

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc

What the fuck is this shit? Why do you listen to shit music?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170114062116/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHReqKRvonE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This gave me cancer and I lived in France for 20 years bande de putes

Shut the fuck up New Zealand. Goddamn fucking Kiwis opening their goddamn kike mouths every fucking day.

>a fucking leaf

Why did you leave senpai?

>the call that nuked the leaf

>common wealth

Britain, you should take care of your kids a bit.

>leag
>a fukgn leagfs

>says the leaf

Suddenly I don't blame the truck driver.

>white

what the hell?

I hate this timeline

>caliphate of france
>le pen in 2nd round
>not allowed to own guns
>not allowed to defend yourself if Mahmoud is offended by a triangle on your shirt
>Renault and Peugeot
>CAC 40 more like kek 40

question should be how did i stay this long

>says the leaf

fun fact: those suits were made with the material found at the Roswell UFO crash site in 1947

How's that 50% Maori statistics going? Your Maori bull cucking your bull well tonight?

Tell me you're not one of those french fucks who moved to Quebec and are pushing for leftism like madmen

what are you talking about? this is the best timeline

>checking the flag might save you life

btw the video is a ritual mass brainwashing experiment

There is a timeline where we won ww2 and are colonizing mars right now, I would like to switch to that one

fuck quebec and fuck anything leaning left

Wat evan?

fuck you cuck

anime.

This looks like some brainwashing MKUltra shit going on.. Hurts to watch.

you need to be watching "the man in the high castle" on amazon prime video.

It's a show that is set in a timeline where Germany won.

Not based on all fronts, but really fun to watch.

Ta geule criss de fif, j'tencule mon esti.

>Quebec
>leaning left

Quick rundown on them

web.archive.org/web/20170114062116/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff

Oh didn't look at your flag. I'm French Canadian (QC) and live in Moron-Tréal. Used to work with a bunch of france french, most if not all of them were pushing degeneracy and leftism through some form of media (radiohost, book writer, etc.) and then would bitch and moan about France's ''internalized racism' (I guess it's easy to say when you're oversea, away from Abdul and his gang).

>There is a timeline where we won ww2
ppffff, no there isnt, you losers

Ooooh, j'ai peur grosse tapette.

Tu viens de où? Le Québec est l'une des provinces les plus inclinées vers la droite, sale pute de marde.

Jewish trash. DJ Quelude or whatever the fuck his name is makes me want to stick a shotgun in my mouth and say fuck the human race.

The Jew does pretty much the same. OY GEYVALT THE JEWISH MAIN CHARACTER OF THE NAZI WORLD

fucking jews.

I watched it and it cotains too many memes.

In an ideal timeline Britain would not have declared war on us or made peace after churchill was forced to step down. Which means they kept their Empire and we basically just expaned our Lebensraum so we would be self sufficent.

Also the Hitler salute in the Volkshalle by the troops looked more like taken from a stormfag 400lb Nazi LARPER meet up than from history.

And the Euthanasia program is unrealistic as well. Nobody would get you just because you got a weak heart. Thats not how it worked.

J'en connais un qu'yé pas pogné à Moron-Tréal. C'est pire que fucking Jew York icitte. Je viens de la région perso.

Leave us alone you degenerate

WHAT DID KEK MEAN BY THIS?

IS HE MAKING PEACEFUL CONTACT WITH THE BOGS?

are the bogs ayy lmaos ?

is that lardass goering?

>the americans put him on diet in the prison camp

top kek

lets hope

a conflict between the bogs and kek would kill us all

They are ascendeded beings

French music is the absolute fucking worst.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHReqKRvonE

>dog
>bark

I hate french movies more.

They are like from some weird wonderland

I DONT KNOW