KALMAR UNION

Calling all true Scandinavians!

It is time! The restoration of the great Kalmar union, a new nordic Reich is imminent. Individually we are just a bunch of weak countries with little to zero influence in european and global politics, but together we would be a super power.
A modern day Kalmar union would be Europe's largest country, with a population of around 30 million, and a gdp above many. as well as a seat in the G20.

We have similar language, history, culture. so why should we not?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Slavic_language
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Iceland
Norway
Sweden
Denmark
Greenland
Faroe Islands
Finland
((((((maybe estonia we can consider))))))

we could annex karelia and the Kola peninsula from russia, this would secure the Sámi culture as well
and also orkney islands

if its wanted, scotland and Minnesota can join the great union too

No Denmark this time.

>genocide norwegians
>norwegians keel over
>genocide Swedes
>swedes resist
>union falls

Why would you even want Sweden?

You know damn well all they'd do is infest your new superpower with niggers of both the sand and regular varieties.

hurpa durpa im an americunt and i know things about other countries

Iceland, Faroe Islands, Orkney Islands, Denmark, Greenland, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Hungary.
Fixed that for you. Use English as the lengua franca.

Scandinavia is a better name than Kalmar Union imo

Other than that; yes pls

>Latvia
>Lithuania
>Poland
>Hungary

LEL

Nei mann, Skandinavia er et kjedelig navn, vi burde finne noe bedre, mer samlende

Hva med Norronariket

I love the break down of the PrG for Scandinavia. Skaðan-awja - Skaðan - Damage -awja - Island. Literally: Island of the damaged.

Actually sounds very interesting. Would the countries be similar to states then? Which city would be the capital?

stop falling for the (((union))) meme

You should be happy if you're even allowed in - you're barely swedish anymore

I would prefer the individual countries still having a type of sovereignity yes, but as Kalmar as a greater confederacy with a unifying government, royal family etc.
As of right now i guess stockholm is the biggest city, but choosing a capitol after size isn't something we should do, i suggest either starting a new city, or builiding out Trondheim (Nidaros)
The capitol of this northern union should be close to the arctic circle so northern lights could occur, as well as mountains and great nature should be close

You guys could do something like Pre-Federal Switzerland. Each Canton had complete Sovereignty and Relations. They had meet in an assembly like a Ðing for matters concerning all Cantons.

Yeah let's call it the Swedish Empire.

Lelelele Thule

And fuck off, I ain't getting in no union with those ahmed loving cucks in the east.

Fuck off nigger

Salty swedecuck

You wouldn't be allowed into a real kalmar union anyway

Your country belongs in some the middle eastern union if anything

Yes, and considering most have monarchies, we could have one representative "high king" that govern the monarchial aspects

only if sweden sends out all the rapfugees

Who the fuck are you to decide that swede. A union sounds good. Count us in.

are you sure that you really really want the ACTUAL sweden?

Why the fuck would you want to unite with Somalia?

Bright idea norway lets open your borders to all those Arabs , Niggers , and shitty trash Europeans like Gypies Romanian that lives in Sweeden.

You've got a perfect containment country easily nukable there.

Are you even white? or are just that dumb

This is why we can't have nice things

If all the nordic countries we would politicslly become more based, as all the right wing parties of scandinavia together would make a majority of popular vote

Not gon happen:
1. Which city will be capital? Hm? I don't think any of the countries wont try to make their city capital.
2. Language? Which language are you gonna use, or make a new one?
3. What government form? If democracy each country is just gonna vote for candidate from their country and country with largest pop is gonna win everytime.
4. History, how are you gonna mend the pop outlook on other countries with all the history of infighting?

Let Latvia in, they're at least Lutheran. Lithuania and Poland are out, may they be deluged. Hungary isn't even in the equation. Maybe the Finns and Estonians can be penpals with them.

Well at least it's better than the fucking EU

You could do rotating "High Kings" too for the
"National Assembly".

What kind of niggermath is this????

yeah only if you will speak our language which is the most old and the most unique one

1- capitol could be a new independent city, like washington DC is for american states.
2- all languages here are understanded by eachother, we really don't need a new one, but a good idea would be making old norse the de facto language and teach it in schools, using it in official settings if situations where understanding eachother becomes hard
3+4 - scandinavians seem like we hate eachother but actually most of us like eachother, things would balance out after a few years. Each country would govern itself, but wih extra jurisdictions set by a higher nordic parliament, kinda like EU

I think we should speak Icelandic since it is most similar to Old Norse

>capitol could be a new independent city
you mean u will build a new city?

Would be willing to have it be Kalmar just for the names sake.

No, not completely, but probably expand an existing one. i would suggest Trondheim, its far enough nort, between Norway and sweden, has harbours to the sea, mountains, river and an old nordic history

ah yes, Kalmar could be capitol, with the fortress there where the high king could live

Let Kautokeino be the capital. -60 cº during winter would keep the niggers away

I think Swedish since it's the best language in the world. Even Norwegians secretly want to change their language to Swedish. Just admit it sounds clear enough for everyone to understand.

I agree

this

Plus Finland is already forced to learn Swedish.

Only a few

I know one word in swedish
brostvarta

I think the competitive nature we have between each other is a double edged sword. Sometimes it's good and sometimes it leads to the degeneracy we see on this board.

Icelandic is btw surprisingly easy to learn if you're from western Norway, alot of the old dialect words are the same

As the Finnish representative I can now inform you that Finland will never join this union.

Mostly because you are a bunch of cucks.

t.finn

I think we should speak and maintain our own languages within the states, but have a de facto official union language, that all must learn in school and that is used in parliament and to understand eachother

At least we don't forsake our country and live in fucking spain

He's right you know. Our royalline has been tainted by north-west germans. If anything we should be part of Holland/Germany.

Our competetive nature could help us become a super power, imagine how much gold we would win in olympics

What is wrong with Spain

Work assignment for a Finnish company.

Nice try though.

Also there is literally nothing wrong with Spain.

Pls lets exterminate the Sami. They are not a culture worth saving.

This is why a new royal family of all the countries, with a pure descent could be high king

Anton?

U r right, I fucking love spain

If finland joins - Stockholm seems like the obvious capital - middle of the union. With only sweden, denmark and norway Gothenburg seems like a good alternative. Close to Norway - close to Denmark.

Yes, those arctic niggers

desu i would love this idea but i would not even think about pissing to Sweden's direction when its a fucking mudslime state.

>nothing wrong with spain
Except from their economy failing and their people being annoying as fuck, spaniards are really the niggers of true Europe

Moslty sandniggers there are like max 1-2 % black niggers in Sweden.

Nope.

I've only been once to Norway and that was a drunken engineering student. You guys are alright.

Except for this cunt

can scandis living in the US come? I have very sophisticated and refined kebab removing techniques and can learn languages well.

>t. JDIF shill wanting to divide us even more

Your "heritage" doesnt mean SHIT in Europe, fucking amerifat. You'll always be a fucking shart-in-mart FATSO

But why would u want to leave Trump?

stfu, all of scandinavian descent should be welcome to immigrate, we need a bigger population

>We have similar language, history, culture. so why should we not?
>Finland
We don't.

I second this. Mongolian needs to be prohibited by law though. If that happens and we start gassing Swedistans niggers, count me in!

We just want your nokias

we have similar culture
a lot of Finns learn swedish in school so we have mutual intellegability

i mean how could you not want this

good goy, looks like jews did a number on you

>a lot of Finns learn swedish in school so we have mutual intellegability
>learn

Top kek.

We really don't. I just learned the minimum amount of Swedish to get good grades and the promptly forgot everything I "learned" as soon as my last mandatory Swedish test was done.

You can buy their products already.

You think we have similar culture, because you don't know anything about Finnish culture.
And most of us don't learn Swedish even if we have to sit in the class.

Yeah we do when you compare it to other European countries.
You think Finland would be like this without Swedish influence?

ahah, i have met many finns that do actually speak swedish though.

But i see the point of view, and think that if all in our countries had to learn old norse or icelandic instead then we would be more motivated to learning it, it would gain a bigger influence as language in movies, media, memes across our borders etc

Instead of baptism, we should force our inhabitants to ice bath. That would probably be the most effective kebab removing strategy

I like your idea

well no matter what, we all have links to eachother, we have Sámi populations that tie together finnish and North Norwegian and Swedish cultures. we all love to drink, take saunas, eat reindeer and go to wars with russia

You don't really see it beyond big cities in west and south.

Free train tickets for all kebabs to north-west Poland? They tends to enjoy summer camps, and they will finally get the chance to fucking shower for once

>ahah, i have met many finns that do actually speak swedish though.

Which colors your perspective a lot.

I live in Helsinki when I'm in Finland and that's the part of Finland where you might theoretically some how find a use for Swedish but most people still don't learn Swedish other than on a very basic level.

Eating reindeer sounds like fun! Where do i sign up?

But you still wouldnt be as much as a superpower as tiny netherlands and flanders (if we would unite again) with the 2 biggest ports in europe

men speaking swedish sounds beta as fuck

cute for grills tho

Reporting in

Every Scandinavian language sounds beta as fuck for men, because of how our languages are tonal.

Where the majority of the population resides...
So if your point is that uneducated welfare queens don't have the intelligence to learn a second language then you are absolutely right.

Well according to the new betas its more fun to join Russia and do what they say. Could we organize some nice trainride for them?

Westminster Baptist Church

but anyway, the idea wouldnt be to teach more people swedish or removing finnish, i like finnish language and think all countries within the union should maintain their languages. but use icelandic or old norse (or maybe a creole of all the languages) as an official language that makes us understand eachother in debates in parliament, and in media, tv channels and web sites etc

Since our languages are already similar, a pan Nordic language could be constructed. See en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Slavic_language

we could connect our nordic railway system with the transsibieran railway

or maybe not, all the mongols would come with train

Yugoslavia 2.0

exactly, also see Nynorsk, a creole of all the west-norwegian dialects mixed with norse, taught in all schools in Norway as a side language

I already regret the fact that we have direct railroad connection to Russia.
Its already pure suffering to see their cars in the border cities.

Samis have nothing to do with you either and not much to do with us. That drinking stereotype is not accurate either, we're the only ones who have actually fought Russians and I bet your sauna culture (or lack thereof) is quite different from ours.

But it's also the least "pure" part of Finland.
It's not about intelligence. I'm in university and simply don't want to learn Swedish, because to me it's pretty much the same as if you forced Jews to learn German in school.