Kekistan pt.4

Let me get this straight.
Sup Forums elected a meme for president in the most powerful country in the world, also getting a superpower to leave the European Union and soon to elect a french female Hitler

So tell me once again, why not create a new fucking country? LITERALLY is what everybody needs.

We already got the flag, the name, the religion and neets ready to leave daddy's house and move.
Just crowdfund that shit and lets buy the best island that the money can get, with enought internet for shitposting and nice weather for maximium comfiness

We just need money desu
wikihow.com/Start-Your-Own-Country
Fuck all this nations seriously
Sup Forums needs to go global

Other urls found in this thread:

privateislandsonline.com/islands/isla-san-pedro#
privateislandsonline.com/islands/?direction=DESC&page=1&sort=size
privateislandsonline.com/islands/tikinaira2
bcoceanfront.com/listing/dl834a-masset-haida-gwaii
gardenguides.com/102422-vegetables-grow-well-massachusetts.html
ufseeds.com/Massachusetts-Vegetable-Planting-Calendar.html
landwatch.com/default.aspx?ct=r&type=CTRY,United States&r.PSIZ=1000,&sort=SZ_D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

privateislandsonline.com/islands/isla-san-pedro#

This may be the one! 65 squared kms.

Look out for the other giant islands!

privateislandsonline.com/islands/?direction=DESC&page=1&sort=size

Can I come?

Only kek can decide your destiny

Previous thread

How are we going to defend large islands?

Drones, cameras, sensors, armed autists patrolling

privateislandsonline.com/islands/tikinaira2

This second island near in Fiji looks like paradise

Weaponized roasties.

I would suggest that whomever is invited along on this expedition have worthwhile skills, or at least a method of training all the miscellaneous people into something worthwhile

The price tag just went insane

This shit is Tuvalu 2.0 dumbasses.

How would a crowdfunding campaign work?

10 dollars and you get your name on the hall of the island, 100 dollars and you can visit, 1000 dollars and you can settle?

Duh.

this site has a lot of squares of land on that haida gwaii

160 acre for 80k

bcoceanfront.com/listing/dl834a-masset-haida-gwaii

I think this might be it

price would be in double digit mils though no?

I'm in favor of Sup Forumsonizing an existing Balkan country
>we could call it the Sup Forumskans

Tuvalu was a failure

No shit.

Probably, but this suprised me, the third biggest island on this site is only 2 millions, so maybe the number is less than 10

Is more than enough land for the Kek Reich

This is like the fourth time I've seen a general filled with faggots trying to start their own country.
What happened to the other attempts? The one in Africa?
How many shekels have you personally stolen, OP?

I'm positive we can get 2.000.000 to buy the island, it's the rest that concerns me

>Religion

What religion? Poltards still fighting over whether Kekism or Christianity is the real truth.

Republicans prayed to Christ for McCain victory, nothing. Memers prayed to Kek with digits to elect Trump, it worked.

We can not tolerate any sand nigger religion, whether it's Judaism or Christianity.

Then why are you repeating the past?

Repeating the past? Uh, no. This passes as entertainment for me.

Someone should write to bill gates about this, the guy is getting old and has $70 billion in the bank

We're trying other methods. If we could pull enough funds together to buy an island, we might have a shot at building a new society.

Write a paper on it detailing what you'll need to make this work and then come back with your business plan. I think you'll get a much warmer reception that way and actually have a chance.

Chile is probably the best country of all of South America.

It's demographic background is very Sup Forums approved, it's crime average ratings probably the best on South America together with Uruguay. Stable country. Business friendly.

2.2 million. It's a good deal, but we'll need a richfag and a security force willing to defend the island.

im down guys pls tell me if we doing this

How hot are chilean women and do they speak english??

Seriously actually make this a reality. No joking I have around $200,000 Canadian I would give to the cause if you guys actually setup a country. I would sell all my possessions, move there, and work like a dog for free in Kekistan if it means a safe place for white people.

I might have a shit ton of guns as a start for that.

Defend against what? No one would invade that, I think making it self reliable on energy and food the initial focus, getting the island to be prosperous second, and after that security

>safe place
wtf

I don't know, but a friend of mine went to Chile for some time, and he said they were good

leafs not welcome

>The idea of safety triggers the Brazilian

The idea of safety makes my dick hard and my heart warm

We need to make sure that the land we get is suitable for farming, and the keeping of livestock.

Gun laws on Chile

Guns allowed

What kind of government we talking about here?

Kind of a pain, but I guess we could try organizing a gun club

Home gun permits are relatively “easy” to get however. You can register two handguns per person in your household. After that, you have to get a sportsman’s license and you can register up to six more guns: rifles, shotguns or pistols.

>What kind of government we talking about here?
We are a kek democracy (the candidate with a repeating numeral percentage wins)

And the climate proper for solar panels too

To be self reliable on energy is a primary concern

Kekistan is a shitty forced meme started a literal cuckold who raises his wifes son in an attempt to co-opt and destroy Kekism.

The fuck is wrong you people?

I might be someone that inherited an overland shipping business with 3 big rigs and 5 trucks, i could handle most of the transport on that little island. Now somebody just needs to buy it.

Fine, then it shall be called "Polistan" or "Pepe Island"

>kekism can be destroyed by discussions about an island society

My family came from Germany and Austria. Not to mention a close relative invented a very important piece of vital technology used today. You could say without it Germans wouldn't of had u-boats in WW2 if it wasn't for said technology.

Ill give you another hint, it was named after my last name. If you guess correctly ill record myself doing anything as long as it's not illegal.

Fucked up thing is:

The island looks like paradise, people could be fishing daily, living in direct contact with nature every day in a life very superior to the urban SJW infested one with their fellow autistic friends

It's not the idea of creating an island country that's great.

Just drop the shitty forced meme.

Are there any islands bigger than 8 miles??

It is also near Chile. Richest country in south America.

Imagine if we could get fresh food without shitty cancerous stuff added to it, to eat fish you just catched, to eat chicken you raised... Just the prospect makes me happy.

sorry leaf but you are not welcome

Yes, it's promising, if the valor is

Get Sargon on this. The kekistani people need a homeland of our own.

Chilean here, that is bullshit
Gun laws here are REALLY strict, even having pepperspray or a retractable baton is a pain in the ass.

And that one island you were talking about, Isla Verdugo, that one is at the end of the world, like the only thing after that is antarctica, is really on the south extreme

Also, farmable lands shouldn't be a concern, as hydroponics should be the way to produce.

Shhhh! They don't like reality.

>Isla Verdugo
na its south of puerto montt

fuck me wrong island... that isn't that far south, it's still on the cold/rainy part. Think of Boston for example.

I live in Assachusetts so I'm used to it

What about a US island? Better gun laws, and more accessible for most people

Looks comfy desu. Then we should have a constitution for gun rights and free speech and give free helicopter rides to communists.

Me to

Doesn't look that bad, bro

Where at, I'm in Northampton and its really gay.

I'm in Amherst, I was in Northampton a few weeks ago and shit looked pretty gay

Small world...... Yeah shit is pretty gay here but Amherst is pretty gay too. At least you have the hangar !!!!

in that area is generally cold and really rainy on winter. No large population centers nearby.

Some faggots supported by Greenpeace declared a new republic, Glaciar Republic... a stunt to protect the ancient ice... just leaving that here.

Think of your tropical rains, they are close to that, BUT with cold, a lot of cold. And strong winds that sometimes look that is raining from the ground up. Umbrellas are useless and it rains for days at a time.
Atmospheric interference and power outages are common.

It isn't THAT bad like downtown Kabul, but you have to be somewhat tough to live there.

Does the temperate climate triggers Sup Forums?

I live in Wisconsin. It is pretty cold here. If we make this country we should ally with Liberland.
Then we kekistani will take it from them!

Where I live is just as bad. We have very high suicide rates here from lack of sun.

gardenguides.com/102422-vegetables-grow-well-massachusetts.html
ufseeds.com/Massachusetts-Vegetable-Planting-Calendar.html

Tell me more about your gun laws!

I've never been to the Hangar, is it good?

Like 30 flavors of wings bro. The Tendies there would please Kek greatly.

Just go full hydroponics!

Alaska?

Wrong. Multiculturalism only works on Sup Forums because we're out of each other's way and we're sharing a forum. Sort of like a political chamber rather than a shared country.

Build the Kek's Navy

If this happens you neets need to get fit ASAP

I will help the nation.

Let's start collecting taxes and passing laws. We need our military red pills to enforce the laws until we have civilian red pills trained to shake down liberals for unpaid taxes.

We pretty much control 3 countries right now. We just need to declare the independence and union of the three. No ones stopping us from just starting a new government. We can push the existing ones our our absorb them.

No, I live up near the Canadian border north of Seattle. Rain, rain and rain.

This is true. "Kekistan" is not /ourmeme/, it's Sargons twitter satire of identity politics. Gonna do a mild hit piece on him Soon.

My father was a farmer in the central regions, land is so fertile you can spit and something will grow.

At the same latitude of that island lots of root vegetables are grown. Potatoes, Carrots... you name it. And that with traditional ways.

Also on the mainland at the same height there are lots of livestock (cows, sheep, pigs, horses...) wich might be a problem on such a small area.
On the bright side, you can fish something good anywhere on the ocean.

Strict... you can't have concealed carry (less than 200 people are authorized, and they have ridicoulous requierements like a believable threat to your life), background checkout and you can't have more than 2 registered guns at any time without joining a gun club.
Shotguns and rifles are a pain in the ass to register.

Anyway, there exists a way to get them... after all fucking robbers have been caught with assault weapons (FAMAS, AK-47, H&K), I just never cared enough to search for the rabbit hole. I believe the supply chain to the army is involved... wait a second let me get my tinfoil hat

The second biggest island to sell on that site is on Fiji

It has half the size of the first tho, and no price tag also

I think under international law if we occupy a region and start exercising jurisdictional control of the region, implement a governing body, and a military, then we can be recognized in international courts as a sovereign nation.

The others super islands are generally all very expensive, even beyond larping

The exceptions are other chilean islands, a brazilian island and a uganda one

>buy island
>island has woods closely to the shore
>make advertisement on /k/
>''innawoods lifestyle on private island, defend it for food and housing''
>????
>profit

>Think of your tropical rains, they are close to that, BUT with cold, a lot of cold. And strong winds that sometimes look that is raining from the ground up. Umbrellas are useless and it rains for days at a time.
So well insulated elevated housing, warm waterproof clothing, and flood control. Plants will have to be partially sheltered from the wind if it's that bad. Vine plants will need to grow on walls or sturdy wire mesh.
Heavy rains make me wonder if it's good for rice.

What if we bought land?

landwatch.com/default.aspx?ct=r&type=CTRY,United States&r.PSIZ=1000,&sort=SZ_D

Also I have to mention, we have earthquakes every year and other natural disasters EVERY year.
Like at least one magnitude 7 every few months and twice a year at least. Earthquakes here are so frequent no one give a shit unless you can't walk. And every 20 or so years we have a BIG one, like nationwide emergency. The 1960 great earthquake (biggest on record) and the February 27 2010 quakes had their epicentres on that area. All with the Tsunamis fucking up the coastline.

And I'm not mentioning the floods, red tides (really fucking up the fishing industry), wildfires and whatever the Gods want to throw at us...

Only a hurricane (and similars) and a fucking meteorite are left to hit us, everything else we've had it in the present decade.