What is the real redpill on Muslims?

Are they inherently violent? That doesn't fit in with glorious Arab-Persian history. Are they chimping out because of Western meddling? That doesn't explain shia-sunni violence. What is the real story?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnnphilippines.com/news/2017/03/21/Maute-Group-Metro-Manila.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a religion started by Satan, that's why it's so violent and degenerate. Did you know in the Quran it says divorce is permitted and you can remarry your wife if she marries another man then divorces him?
Sick stupid cult

Muslim brotherhood makes all Muslims look bad mayne, that plus culture in that area no bueno, if without that kebabis are alright, unless they get all extremist but that goes with all humans once they start acting like they know it all.

What do you want to know? The religious schools of thought that allowed the Islamic golden age to happen died out and the were replaced by occassionalism. All major schools of jurisprudence encourage occassionalism. At the same time as the Islamic world was collapsing, the mongols came in and slaughtered millions. The population of Baghdad dropped by about 80% for example.

MENA never recovered from this, and has continued to wallow in its own backwards nature. With the collapse of the Turkish Empire, the influence of the arab world is being felt more than ever thanks to oil money, and they are exporting their garbage.

They worship and follow the texts written by a paedophilic warlord who killed every non-arab he came across.

The religion is literally just what they were already doing as barbarian tribesmen given a coat of conformity.

As a whole the religion would be fine if it underwent a catholic church style reformation and all the arabs were taken out back and shot.

>What do you want to know?

Whether they are violent in themselves or violent because of Western intervention in their areas?

That question is key in solving the problem of terrorism, I think.

Koran vs the Bible

(Allah permits worshipping others, God forbids it)
Quran 2:34
And [mention] when We said to the angels, "Prostrate before Adam"; so they prostrated, except for Iblees. He refused and was arrogant and became of the disbelievers.

Matthew 4:10
Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

(Allah permits divorce, remarriage, God forbids divorce)
Quran 2:230
And if he has divorced her [for the third time], then she is not lawful to him afterward until [after] she marries a husband other than him. And if the latter husband divorces her [or dies], there is no blame upon the woman and her former husband for returning to each other if they think that they can keep [within] the limits of Allah . These are the limits of Allah , which He makes clear to a people who know.

Matthew 5:32
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

(Allah mocks his creation for not believing, God loves everyone)
Quran 2:15
[But] Allah mocks them and prolongs them in their transgression [while] they wander blindly.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

1 Corinthians 7:36
But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of her age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry.

its genetics

the "glorious arab persian history" happened before Islam institutionalized close cousin marriage, which has been dysgenic all throughout the Middle East.

>paedophilic warlord

I explored this, and the Muslim guy at my college said the pedophile thing was a lie. That the Hadith just exaggerated Ayesha's age to show that she was a virgin, and that there are contradictory opinions about this.

Inconsistencies

(Being a Jew or Christian is okay, but it's not)
Quran 2:62
Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muhammad] - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve.

Quran 2:111
And they say, "None will enter Paradise except one who is a Jew or a Christian." That is [merely] their wishful thinking, Say, "Produce your proof, if you should be truthful."

Quran 2:112
Yes [on the contrary], whoever submits his face in Islam to Allah while being a doer of good will have his reward with his Lord. And no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve.

Quran 2:113
The Jews say "The Christians have nothing [true] to stand on," and the Christians say, "The Jews have nothing to stand on," although they [both] recite the Scripture. Thus the polytheists speak the same as their words. But Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that over which they used to differ

Quran 3:85
And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.

(Do as Satan does, but don't)
Quran 2:34
And [mention] when We said to the angels, "Prostrate before Adam"; so they prostrated, except for Iblees. He refused and was arrogant and became of the disbelievers.

Quran 2:163
And your god is one God. There is no deity [worthy of worship] except Him, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

Quran 2:168
O mankind, eat from whatever is on earth [that is] lawful and good and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy.

Quran 2:171
The example of those who disbelieve is like that of one who shouts at what hears nothing but calls and cries cattle or sheep - deaf, dumb and blind, so they do not understand.

They are all inbred with less than 75 IQ, violence is just the only way they can cope with being subhuman.

That they're mentally retarded and worship a fake god like Jews and Christians. They in fact serve the Jews by attacking them so much and the Jews use this to elevate their victim status.

Nigga give me a real answer. Are you telling me most Muslims follow the Quran to the letter? Most of the Muslim world is probably illiterate.

Just like how they say Miriam, Moses' sister isn't Jesus mother but the Quran says otherwise

Quran 3:35
[Mention, O Muhammad], when the wife of 'Imran said, "My Lord, indeed I have pledged to You what is in my womb, consecrated [for Your service], so accept this from me. Indeed, You are the Hearing, the Knowing."

Okay, so here is Amram known as Imram in the bible, his wife is having a baby

Quran 3:36
But when she delivered her, she said, "My Lord, I have delivered a female." And Allah was most knowing of what she delivered, "And the male is not like the female. And I have named her Mary, and I seek refuge for her in You and [for] her descendants from Satan, the expelled [from the mercy of Allah ]."

So she had a baby named Mary, Miriam in the Quran is Mary everything is good so far

Quran 3:45
[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ].

Wait... so MIRIAM is Jesus' mother?

some people have said there's no proof that's Moses sister Miriam that's a different Amram and Miriam well I looked it up

Quran 19:27
Then she brought him to her people, carrying him. They said, "O Mary, you have certainly done a thing unprecedented.

Quran 19:28
O sister of Aaron, your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother unchaste."

Quran 19:29
So she pointed to him. They said, "How can we speak to one who is in the cradle a child?"

Quran 19:30
[Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah . He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet.

There's the proof, Miriam sister of Aaron and Moses gave birth to Jesus

Islam is a retarded cult, the Quran was written by Satan. That's why it's so stupid and retarded and backwards.

Muslims don't even know what their own unholy book says, if they did they would be Christians. It says the gospel is true, that means the bible is true and the Quran is a lie.

It's the muslims themselves. The west was quite happy to leave them all alone to be a bunch of barbarians together and then they decided to go north and murder/enslave all the christians in what is now Turkey which started the Crusades as well as Spain purging them all back to Africa.

And then after kicking their shit in enough and the mongols genociding them (note that the Mongols didn't do this to anyone that didn't deserve it) we left them alone again and they just went right back to murdering eachother until most recently and most notably the Turks committed a genocide that made Hitler look like Mother Theresa and rounded up then murdered all the Armenians (this was around the end of WW1)

Taqiyya in action

The red pill it's that Muhammad was a terrorist.

They are indoctrinated since they are young babies and told of the beta Jews and Christian men and degenerate white women who need to be conquered sexually and bred with superior Arabian seed. This is in the Quran spaghettifag, look it up.

Muhammed was possessed by a demon, he even admits this himself

Digits confirm. DEUS VULT!

Don't try to judge Muslims, they are human beings just like you.
Instead do research on everything wrong with Islam ideologically, it is saturday-morning-cartoon-villain awful.

Persians not voilent... They took over a large population through war like everyone else. Had slaves from places they destroyed. Sacrafices etc.
Muslims are voilent to anyone that doesn't follow the same beliefs. Sharia laws are voilent but is intended to keep people in line. If we left them alone they'd be able to build up their empire to a point that could lead to an attack on western civilization.
Henry Kissenger saw this in the 60's - 70's when Hazir Assad was trying to unite all the muslims to create peace and stability in the middle east. So they btfo them from within. Kissenger tried to get the other countries in the middle east to go against said peace ideas. Hazir got pissed and started to blow up the americans. Only thing america did wrong was leave syria instead of killing all the leaders and not 'test' nuclear weapons on their asses. Because they didn't have the stomach to go through with destroying them from within and without they've become a huge problem now that we have the sjw. Sjw can't seem to understand the threat they can pose to our way of life.

well she's a cute grill. too bad I'd be called a pedo and I can't save her from the degeneracy of feminism. she'll grow up a slut and cunt and she'd divorce her husband while demanding child support and alimoney.

all i know is that muslims hate jews, and christians love jews and hate muslims.
makes you really think about this whole "refugee crisis" narrative.

They are indeed violent themselves.
cnnphilippines.com/news/2017/03/21/Maute-Group-Metro-Manila.html