What the fuck, America?
youtube.com/watch?v=zS9UW2xjdqE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=re8d36wQy9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

honestly L looks like one of the more promising casting choices

i have more of a problem with the chubby faced white guy they chose for light

>(((Netflix)))
Don't buy it. Don't watch it. Don't discuss it. Let it fall to the dustbin of history.

L is supposed to be super sikret character that nobody knows about, yet he shows up his race. This movie will be fucking retarded.

>watching the shitty netflix remake of a shitty gooktoon

im rustled.

Shit fucking anime. Shit fucking ending.

I can't wait for niggers and white people to be exterminated.

Seconded. That ending was so bad for the most "intellectual" anime of all the time.

>you have to watch this user it will blow your mind so intelligent!

FIRST GHOST IN THE SHELL AND NOW DEATH NOTE? FUCK HOLLYWOOD

even the anime deathnote was shit, this has zero chance of being good

>shit fucking ending
this, and i especially hated the annoying 2d girl they just had to add later too. i was enjoying death note largely because it didn't have that cringey shit. so much wasted potential.

As a black man Im going to say this is ridiculous...why the hell is it ok for a black man to play a asian character but if a white woman played aunt jemima its racist?

Light should have won. All he had to do was hide a page of the notebook instead of the whole notebook. Such bullshit.

>L is 1/4 British, 1/4 French, 1/4 Russian and 1/4 Japanese

This

This

The dood is playing chess 10 dimensions ahead of everyone the whole serious then WHOOOOPS
Muh ebil plan failed for the shittiest possible reason.

>nah just make him a nigger

And you guys are different than the SJWs complaining about Ghost in a Shell... How?

Were you joking when you typed this? As if it would make a difference of the entirety of Sup Forums stopped using Netflix, let alone Sup Forums...

It's funny because L and Watari were both essentially white in the original.

Japan fucked it up first by ruining the last bit of the series AND directing a bunch of shitty live action remakes.

By the look of the USA trailer, it's going to be entertaining af

Fuck anyone who thought this was a good idea

How many more series do we need to rape?

>inb4 cowboy bebop live action in 2018

Just got into anime. I'm watching cowboy bebop right now. I like that style of art, and prefer gritty 90's action type stuff. Any recommendations?
no bully pls

redline

Its going to fucking flop so bad...

la blue girl

Gotta do the essentials senpai

Eva
Geass
Original FMA
Lagann
Steins Gate

I hear brotherhood is superior to the original FMA.

Is this true?

>Shitty forced action shit instead of detective crime bullshit

Fucking gay

If you like the realism (AKA, no horseshit anime expressions going all stupid and hyperbolic), go with Samurai Champloo or Avatar the Last Airbender

If you like westerns, go with Trigun

If you want something funny that isn't *too* anime, One Punch Man is really entertaining!

Wow, it's fucking nothing
GG Netflix

No

It's just what stupid fucking kids who grew up on a naruto say

Original is and will always be superior to "mah friendship" brotherhood

>Nigger
>Smart character

pick one

Naruto

It is, but the first episodes are better in original

Isn't L a title anyway?

Neflix is already garbage and live-action adaptations of animu are shit.

Also, L's heritage is of absolutely no importance to the story.

Yes. Brotherhood is much better. It's faithful to the superior manga. It rushes through the beginning though since the original FMA covered that in detail. The original FMA anime does feature nazi land though so it might be more appreciated by the average Sup Forums user.

Outlaw Star is highly recommended since you're enjoying Bebop. They kind of go hand in hand.

The original Gundam and Zeta too.

Japan only casts Japanese people for all their anime characters that are clearly white (Full metal alchemist, attack on titan)

Why is it okay when Japan does it

>117840462
no , Broterhood goes full Anime crap at the end , the Original had a better plot twist.

So..... he dresses like a thug to give a public speech? Oooookay.

nice niche option user kun

Insider leaks being posted on Sup Forums

>the Original had a better plot twist
Yes, and then it suddenly ended. For shame

I liked the ending of the anime, AMA.

>Also, L's heritage is of absolutely no importance to the story.

Intelligent nigger.

Think about it.

I'm Curious, fearful, and hoping they deliver and not Fug it up.

I'm actually with you on that. Instead of trying to duplicate what was in the original and winding up with something that doesn't look quite right (aka, Light and American Light), to go in a different direction. Sometimes you get good results (though, if wrong you wind up with DMC:DMC Dante)

(and for all we know, it could be a fake-out... I mean, That's what L did the first time...)

>((((((((((((((((((((Netflix))))))))))))))))))))
No, it is not a joke. They're literally the same people who are bringing such lovely shows such as "Dear White People."

Of course their rendition of Death Note is going to be a bastardization, much in the way Zilla was a bastardization of Godzilla.

statistically, they do exist you know

>Original had better pacing
>Better dialogue
>Better charcter development
>Better Villains
>Better motivations
>Better ending

Vs

>Brotherhood rushed through the story
>All the villains were jobbers
>Fights were better
>Garbage shonen style of writing and actions development

It's not even a contest

The only reason someone would like brotherhood more is if they were born from 1998 forward

who else here stopped watching Death Note when L died

literally the only reason I kept watching it tbqh

We're shitposting canaries in the coalmine, user. If anons are calling for boycotts, it means that these stunts are degrading Netflix's PR even among many normies.

They probably wanted him to play N, but they realized why that would be a bad idea.

I dont even care about the cast, I just want the kikes in hollywood to keep their filthy paws away from my mongolian cartoons

>not really an anime fan, liked some of the early stuff (Cowboy, Akira, the GitS movie etc) but that's it
>get back into it more recently
>watch GitS: SoC
>watch LotGH
>can't find anime I like as much as those two now
I know my taste in anime is like the equivalent of liking dadrock, but I don't even care.

Depends on what you want. FMA 2003 is a lot more melancholy in tone, and it also helps that Aikawa helped plan the anime original ending and the movie, Conqueror of Shamballah, which has Nazis in it.

I actually like 2003 anime better for the tone, and I'm a huge fan of classic sci-fi, so the twist I liked.

You should watch both.

You should watch some of the original gundam

What do you want? I could recommend some 80s ova that are fun to watch.

If they hadn't cast a nigger in one of the main roles I would support this.

>The only reason someone would like brotherhood more is if they were born from 1998 forward
Honestly, the reason I liked Brotherhood was because I watched the original. If I had to deal with the slog that was the original along with Brotherhood, I might not've liked it.

But that's my take on it.

I know.

Fucking Yankees they ruin fucking everything. This is why Hollywood is in the shit.

Hit me with them recommendations lads.

This. 0079 is a classic.

If they would have made them both black I would have had less for a problem with it but this is just fucking annoying

Nobody cares.. wait until it comes out

>be black person in film
>gets outsmarted by whitey kira

Yeah, sounds about right

won't watch it

>1/4 British, 1/4 French
>half-black
makes sense

Light looks like a crackhead

>it's going to be an action packed drama instead of over the top battle of wits
>no potato chips in the trailer
shit/10

>honestly L looks like one of the more promising casting choices

How the fuck do you even come to that conclusion? The author himself said that L is 1/4 japanease and 3/4 European

At least Light actually looks white in the anime

>netflix original
now that's some next level jewery

youtube.com/watch?v=re8d36wQy9w

Cyber City Oedo 808
City Hunters (not an ova but still great)
L.I.L.Y. Cat
Roots Search

And of course the greatest of all cheesy 80s ovas

M.D. Geist

>a private media company's independent decision is something that I'm responsible for and must defend

fuck off bean dip

Why not?
Blacks have a lot of reason to be bitter.

>Is this true?

Yes. Brotherhood follows the manga more closely and is objectively better in every way.

Anyone who says otherwise is an overweight nostalgia cuck

Can't wait for the plot to be changed so the nigger has all the evidence fall from the sky onto his lap as a double-crossing ploy to make the remake look as subtly racist as possible

Netflix is run by SJW's. They removed the entire review system because everyone gave Amy Schumers standup show a shit rating.

>Thugs dress like TMNT villains

Go outside sometime

what a coincidence. I just started watching deathnote 3 days ago. First anime i have watched since 2012.

why do liberals have to ruin everything?

i would get angry about the blackwashing, but im more upset about them making another live action movie of an anime. didnt they learn from dragonball evolution?

>Cyber City Oedo 808
Oh fuck, I watched a bit of this ages ago and forgot the title. Thanks user.

I concede the anime was kinda lame and fast-paced, but the mango was a masterpiece (until the retarded L clones popped out, then it became crap).

netflix is cancer, I cant find the pic but I saw they were apparently recoloring background anime characters to black

Live action movie is the best

L sets it up so his death exposes Kira so it all ends before the L clones show up

What was your opinion of edge of tomorrow (never read the manga)

Good God, this list just SCREAMS patrician.

I wish Ghost in the Shell was born a decade earlier.

this whole thing looks embarrassing. reminds me of the dragon ball movie that failed

People at work are flipping out because most of the characters are white. I cannot speak up because I might get fired and WILL get ostracized. Fuck I want to kill myself. I hate liberals so much.

This.

They made Light look like some beta Ian Curtis / Radiohead fan edgelord, whereas he was basically a gradschool Chad, in the anime.

The trailer looked kind of cool, and appropriately cringey, in recognition of the anime, but L made the anime, and casting him as black, to push an agenda, which IS why this happened, is dumb and makes me not want to watch it.

What are you 12?
No one gives a shit about Death Note, Anime, or niggers.
not political.

Different kinds of autism, but in the end it's still autism

>edgy hacker detective
God I hate this movie already.
It had a somewhat promising start, I don't even remember what the fuck happened in the second half of it, though.

Only Netflix can push it as hip and trendy, plus they have the financial approval of George Soros, now.

I'm really excited for the ghost In The Shell movie, but why does America always want to copy things that haven't been big for the past five years?

>casting black people just to push a political agenda isn't political when it happens in something I'm not interested in

What does he write Sup Forums?

I thought that was just Sup Forums shit posting and baiting. I could never actually find anything about it that didn't relate to Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums upset that they cast a black man as an originally Japanese character in the same series they're casting a white man as an originally Japanese character.

Sometimes you guys really are retarded.