Autists get in here REEEE

Are you a normie? Post your autism level to prove your genetic superiority. We need more autists on the front lines.

rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

I did this one a year or so ago
I don't know what it means

>tfw dumb
>tfw normie
>tfw aspie at the same time
Fuck

It means you communicate like a normie but you can empathize with the autist point of view.

thanks, i'll be your undercover intel agent

No aspie here.

Is that how it is supposed to look?

That's ok normie. We will still have a use for you.

What side is the autist side?
I thought it was the intellect one.
how does neurotypical differ from neurodiverse?

>tfw not as autistic as OP

Not autistic but recently I'm starting to unironically think I've been a psychopath all my life and my psychiatrist seems to think so too. He says I don't have autism though

No. If everyone looked exactly the same, life would get a bit boring.

If you fall for this data mining, you deserve the thought crime you're gonna get down the line.

What does this shit even mean?

That you´re not autistic.

REEEEEEEE

Diagnosed with Assbeefwellingtonensembles at 5. Got corrective behavior therapy so I wouldn't be so autistic but that didn't work 100% clearly.

Looks like a dog dick

here's mine. How do you interpret this? Am I autistic?

Phew, thanks my white friend.

>Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 75 of 200
>Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 108 of 200

so I'm a mix?

Red side is autist and blue side is normie. Fitting right?

Neurotypical is a term used to describe people who are not on the spectrum, but there's contention about what that even means. Are sociopaths neurotypical, for instance? I would say not as they lack affective empathy. Autists lack cognitive empathy.

I can even imagine some sociopaths being pinged for autism just because the diagnostic criteria screens for abnormalities in emotional and social processing.

similar score here user

I've taken this test before, I posted results and everyone called me a normie and started throwing rocks at me.

How do I look?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN???

Impressive chart user. I'm kind of scared

what should I feel about this

SHILLZ