LAND OF THE FR-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tTOQhPd2Xh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better that, than land of the cucks

Ok, what do you want to do instead?
Everyone loves to bitch about TSA but I've never heard an example of a better alternative.

Abolish TSA, put explosives on all planes, if compromised, explode plane

You know how many Terrorists the TSA had stopped?
Zero.
You know how many TSA agents have been arrested for drug smuggling?
Like 500

Stop pretending like the threat comes from old people, infants and children and instead screen based on brownness

To actually profile people, because it works, instead of pretending that the 70 year old woman and the 7 year old boy are a potential threat, so no one gets their feelings hurt.

private security

many airports are already in the process of switching because the TSA is so slow, ineffectual, understaffed and rude.

"Fuck all" would do the same to stop terrorism.

>land of the free
>has laws

Answer the question, retard what do you want to do different ? I would be totally ok with an alternative, but I see none

this

Only time I ever got groped by airport security was in Germany though.....

Ok let's stop screening old people, infants, and children. Because there is absolutely no way under any circumstance that an old person, infant, or child can sneak a weapon on a plane. Oh wait, that's fucking dumb

Thats because the TSA keeps hiring niggers

is this penis inspection day?

Go through screening in nothing but a g-string. They don't pat down skin.

not if they're white.

Nature has laws and we can be absolutely free in nature.

The minor in convenience of waiting in a line and stepping through a scanner is so troublesome that you feel a better alternative would be letting dune coons hijack planes whenever they want?

>many airports are already in the process of switching
Name them please.

>rude
Have you ever dealt with the public at all?

EXCUSE ME, THESE ARE HIGHLY TRAINED PROFESSIONALS. THE TSA ONLY HIRES THE CREAM OF THE CROP

does this make anyone else kinda horny?

If you want to fly bad enough, you should be okay with being nude in order to board a plane. Also, random butthole checks.

>he forgot about the unabomber

>land of the free
>costs money to own land
>have to pay taxes to live here
wow really makes you think

>borderline retarded TSA worker detected
You faggots are the absolute bottom of the barrel of federal employees.

The likelihood of those groups carrying weapons is fairly fucking slim. But you know what you do? You hire actual competent personnel that can read people, that can see when someone is super nervous, and can actual manage to NOT fail nearly every goddam audit that they have.

fucking kek

if I remember right they tested how well the TSA actually worked and they got 8 out of their 10 "bombs" onboard.

"Hey, remember that bad thing the government's been doing for 15 years that we all got over and accepted as a (stupid) fact of life ages ago?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Well Trump's in charge of the government now..."

"OH MY GOD I AM SUDDENLY EXTREMELY PISSED ABOUT AIRPORT SECURITY SCREENINGS!!!"

What world do you live in? I've only once been patted down and it's because I fucked up and left a pair of scissored in my bag.

RACIST

>Nature has laws
Such as?

Even Israel, surrounded by countries who have openly called for it's destruction, doesn't bother with this shit because they know it doesn't stop anyone. The TSA has stopped exactly 0 terrorists.
>giving up some liberties is ok if we have security
What the fuck happended to Americans post 9/11

You got patted down for a pair of scissors.

he was polish

>A group of people from a certain portion of society are more prone to explode than others
>Some how racists

Stop your people from perpetuating stereotypes you don't like. I constantly yell at old, white people to stop dancing.

Land of the people that don't want another 9/11.

Nothing to see here.

You've got nothing to hide, right goyim?

Look up the TSA Screening Partnership Program

Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport
Charles M. Schulz–Sonoma County Airport
Dawson Community Airport
Glacier Park International Airport
Greater Rochester International Airport
Havre City-County Airport
Jackson Hole Airport
Kansas City International Airport
Key West International Airport
L. M. Clayton Airport
Orlando Sanford International Airport
Portsmouth International Airport
Punta Gorda Airport
Roswell International Air Center
San Francisco International Airport
Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport
Sidney-Richland Municipal Airport
Sioux Falls Regional Airport
Tupelo Regional Airport
Wokal Field/Glasgow International Airport
Yellowstone Airport

in the last audit 67 of 70 mock weapons and explosives made it through

>private security

I'm not trying to advocate for TSA. However, as far as I see it, there are no sound alternatives.

Private airport security is what allowed 9/11 to happen. Their screening standards were so lax that the terrorists could get a fake bomb vest and boxcutter knives through

There absolutely is. Hire more competent people and don't treat literally every person as a potential terrorist.

>Searching children is a bad idea

Yea, because moose limb crazies aren't trying to exploit western sensibilities. Its almost like you want to such mohammad's cock.

It was actually in a uk airport now that I think of it. I was coming out of Manchester and they found scissors in my bag. They pulled me off to the side and scanned me with the metal scanner dildo thing. But it kept beeping at my zipper so they had to check my gooch for bombs or some shit.

Don't let Muslims fly.

More people die by accidental gunshot wounds each and every year than were killed during the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Yet conservadummies applaud the TSA and shun gun control or even mandatory safety training for gun owners.

The right wing is nothing if not illogical and arrogant.

A more relaxed, less bloated agency. I've travelled to around 30 countries and currently live in the US. There's not one among them that has anywhere near as nazi of an immigration force that the US has. Not even China comes close.

I'm a white, blue eyed, fair eyed Scandinavian, 23 years old and study at a prestigious university, and yet I'm on the TSA "SSSS" list for threatening/suspicious passengers and have to deal with having agents go through my luggage every bloody time I enter the country, hours of questioning in international space at Airports where I have severely limited rights and general fuckery. It's a waste.

Chill out a bit, TSA needs to exist, but not in the capacity they do today

TSA is rude because people give them shit every single day, but as far as I know if your nice to them then they will be nice to you.

>some retards shoot themselves sometimes, this means TSA should be shut down

Gather your thoughts.

>Ok, what do you want to do instead?

bring my gun on a plane every time I fly

scan only fucking muslims

Podesta...is that you?

Whoever told you that is your enemy

>retard what do you want to do different ?

Dutch model, no law is cheaper, yea a few people will get shot but it will be safe, we can market special bullets for air travel that won't penetrate

You seem to be ignoring the acruel important part, the ineffectual part. TSA workers are retarded.

This

Remove the towel heads.

>a gun can stop a bomb
I love this logic

I'm willing to bet you didn't end up on the threatening/suspicious passengers list by accident. You fucked up and now you pay for it. Welcome to real life

Then fucking take a boat or buy your own plane.

they've stopped 0 because any terrorist would know that they would be fucked if they tried going through there, you fucking idiot.

Noooooo this level of islamaphobia isn't even possible!!!111

Your racist comment is worse than 9/11, and every other terror attack ever!!!111

[...] and christian

good play, kek. I live in your massive shadow.

And why have some terrorists got past the inspection then?

We have to do this to show our solidarity with muslims

so it's an effective deterrent?

How are you supposed to tell what religion someone is efficiently enough to incorporate into airport security?

Doug Stanhope has a great bit on that

youtube.com/watch?v=tTOQhPd2Xh4

Those poor fucking kids. Indoctrinated at such a young age. I feel like we should just nuke the middle east and start over

Name one terrorist in the US who blew up an American plane or killed passengers on an aircraft after 9/11. I'll be waiting

I bet you would only have to nuke a few dune coon towns before those kids take off their ninja costumes

>Ok, what do you want to do instead?

Same thing that existed before 2001? A regular non nazi like security screening every other country has.

>HURR DURR 9/11 TERRORIST SERB WANTS TO BLOW UP SKYSCRAPPERS

No, 9/11 hijackers used box cutters to take over a plane.

Solution: ban box cutters and secure the cockpit from passengers, by regulating airplane manufacturer

Oh, wait you already did. Bye bye TSA, your services are no longer necessary.

And also as somebody mentioned.
The number of terrorist the TSA has caught: 0

>Hurr durr they did catch some, just didn't release it to the public.

Yeah, right. If they did that, they'd be holding news conferences and asking for more money 24/7.

>What the fuck happended to Americans post 9/11

Oh my god you have no idea...

After horrifying shit going on around the world, some relatively minor (casualty-wise), but visually spectacular incident happens in America for the first time and people just can't fucking handle it.

Bush parlayed that trauma to a 90+% approval rating by bombing every brown country he could think of and sating people's revenge lust. This was also when all the creepy surveillance shit started getting put in place.

This being America, most regular people expressed their psychological distress through consumerism. Every idiot had an american flag shirt or an FDNY baseball cap or a "Support The Troops" magnet on their car. Country singers made millions with formulaic "Fuck Yeah America!" anthems. You could buy a 9/11 commemorative coin with a little hinged WTC on it that you could raise and lower.

Then there was the idiotic color coded national terror alert system bullshit, that was never not "elevated".

In 2003 a famous country group openly opposed the Iraq war in London and were blacklisted by conservatives (and therefore 100% of country fans) in basically the same way any celebrity saying anything remotely nice about Trump would be today.

9/11 was the only time in my life when a bigger percentage of the American public collectively shat themselves with more passion than they did after Trump got elected. (Trump's still a distant second, though)

>in the last audit 67 of 70 mock weapons and explosives made it through

My impression is that they aren't very imaginative, and will perhaps miss dangers that don't fit their expectations.

My friend worked for the TSA years ago. He explained that watching the monitors was pretty tiresome, so the computer would add its own images of guns and other risks to x-ray images to ensure the agent paid attention. If you saw one, you were meant to press a button. The system then indicated whether it had included a fake risk or not. Too many missed or incorrect button presses would get you a performance review.

But it seems to me that agents would then be guessing what the computer wants rather than looking for actual threats. In the same sense that you can kind of half-ass captchas, I guess.

Also, he said they had an exam, and dismissed the people that performed poorly, and the people that performed too well.

>ban box cutters
You're right. It's a good thing TSA would never let anyone on a plane with a box cutter. You're alternative solution is just describing TSA

Every time I travel anywhere I always make a point to ask the TSA how many terrorists they caught.....

0 is always the answer, FYI

>No, 9/11 hijackers used box cutters to take over a plane.
>Solution: ban box cutters and secure the cockpit from passengers, by regulating airplane manufacturer

They didn't need to do a single fucking thing to prevent another 9/11. Flight 93 proved that.

You sound like you are fat and/or shifty to be around

>private security
Let me give you a little perspective.
TSA is where the best and most motivated of the old private security force went to work. If you think you're magically going to get higher quality workers by paying them less money, you have a strange idea of how the world works.

Regardless though, hiring private security would not change anything other than adding room for a middle-man to extract government shekels. Washington sets TSA screening policy not the workers on the floor, the exact same policies would be in place with private security because the exact same people would be writing them.

TSA here, I can attest to the fact I'm surrounded by retards on a daily basis.

How bout yall back your words up and go join Tsa if we're such an understaffed retarded mess? oh that's right its not as warm and safe as mommy's basement.

I'm still waiting

There is, its called RACIAL PROFILING, Israel uses it and it works beautifully.

Ill be completely honest. There was Richard Reed and Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab. both made it through TSA but failed to complete the attack. That's why the back scatter x-ray ( which TSA DOES NOT use any longer) and now the millimeter wave imaging machines exist. That's why there are so many pat-downs and TSA keeps on changing the way we do them.

TSA isn't constitutionally permitted to do so. Don't blame TSA for doing something they can't do no matter how much you think it works.

Uh, no. Richard Reid flew in from Paris and Abdulmutallab flew in from Amsterdam. Neither one came through TSA

If you don't want to get your butthole checked just take a boat.

Have you even read any of the points other people have made on here? After 9/11 they changed the doors between the pilot and the passengers to be more secure. You also fail to realise that the TSA has fuck all to do with stopping terrorists (67 out of 70 dummy weapons made it on planes.) It is the CIA's job to stop terror attacks before they happen so sit your little sjw ass down and shut your mouth.

>we
TSA fag spotted.

>My impression is that they aren't very imaginative, and will perhaps miss dangers that don't fit their expectations.

The real reason is that since the testers know the system, they can target the weakpoints of the system.
For example:
>Hiding a detonator in their groin where it's difficult to detect without being invasive.
>Hiding a knife under a bandage that the officer will be reluctant to put pressure on for fear of hurting the passenger.

There's no real effective solution to scenarios like that which don't involve invasive procedures that violate social norms. Which is why the whole "TSA molested me!" narrative is a red herring.

You have two choices.
Relaxed screening that relies on security theatre to be effective.
Tight screening that let's nothing through but rapes every passenger's orifices.

You're right, the point I was trying to make is that they went through slimier (at the time) security which failed.

No shit. See

I remember, as a little kid, getting on a passenger jet with my cap gun. The stewardess asked my mom if there were any caps in it, then let me keep it. Last time I flew some weird bitch was giving me strange looks when I walked through the xray dick detector. Then some old guy massaged my jimmies and ass on the other end. Fucking globalists and their fucked dystopian world view did this.

What kind of airport do you work at?

I would rather not say for risk of Identifying myself. I realize I have the Sup Forums flag extension on.

>But it seems to me that agents would then be guessing what the computer wants rather than looking for actual threats.
It seems they hack system and get signal when computer inserts image.

That seems like a reasonable explanation.

I suppose knowing the exact nature of the test threats would tell us whether what portion is due to the limitations you mention, and what portion is perhaps due to sloppiness.

>join tsa
personally I couldn't imagine myself doing some skill-less work that revolves around groping strangers. We all know what the potential terrorists look like, and usually there is an intelligence officer, in close proximity. Flying used to be fun, now it's like taking a train to Bangladesh. I got hooping cough last time I flew. fucking third world scum.

Private security is motivated to make customers happy. TSA doesn't care about passengers happiness.

>not using her retarded son to smuggle shit.