What does this actually mean...

what does this actually mean, and do people really think this is possible or would be beneficial to Tibet in any other way than on human rights? what do people mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

michaelparenti.org/Tibet.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They just see the CCP as a bunch of authoritarian repessive shitbags and the Tibetans as peace-loving Buddhists.

Even the dalai lama doesn't advocate for a "free" tibet. Free Tibeters are just a bunch of virtue signaling college kids

Tibet was a feudal theocratic hellhole before Chinese came in and actually brought civilization to Tibetans. Gave them technology, industry, schools, hospitals and all the other shit.

Dalai Lama and his clerical caste are globalist whores, nothing more.

No, I see chinks as a plague that rots everything it touches. Tibetans or not, no one deserves to be infected by them.

I don't like the CCP either, but I'm fearing a free Tibetahn regime might also be just as regressive.

It means they really liked that movie Seven Years in Tibet with Brad Pitt

五毛钱存入您的银行账户

well memed, tongzhi

he's right though, Tibet had a lot of social political etc problems and was dirt-ass-poor. But people could study massive tomes of theology in peace so hey sounds like paradise to me.

dalai lama is a chink puppet

Even if they go back to middle age or something, nothing can be worse than being ruled by the chinese pigs.

there's a Chinese Dalai Lama in China and the actual Dalai Lama in India. There's no possible way the real Dalai Lama is in cahoots with Beijing. He's literally a terrorist in their eyes and Chinese people are so brainwashed to think so. I had a Chinese student who disappeared for 2 weeks and when she came back she said she went back to China because the Dalai Lama was visiting the US and she "didn't know what would happen"

no one's claiming it's absolutely good to be ruled by China and to have your people overrun by Chinese, but the point is it's a straight up impossibility at this point to thing of de-Sinifying Tibet and would create untold havoc for their economy

yeah this one might be a doppelganger. chinks serve the dark god, that's the only reason they ruined tibet. if we could have access to ancient teachings housed in india and tibet everything would be different now. anglos and chinks took care of it though

A free Tibet would starve to death. It would be even less relevant than some asdfstan in central Asia

Tibet was liberated

By the RCA

michaelparenti.org/Tibet.html

this is true. even though it's overwhelmingly Buddhist, it's nearly impossible to be a vegetarian there because there just isn't enough produce to survive on.

>if we could have access to ancient teachings housed in india and tibet everything would be different now. anglos and chinks took care of it though
what does this mean? unless you need something really obscure, pretty much the whole Tibetan canon is easily available

my Tibetan teacher told us about her family members who tried to go vegetarian and got really sick because of lacking essential nutrients.

But they didn't need economy to begin with, they were tribal shepherds with short lifespan and were happy like that. Now they lost the few they had and if you remove the chink "economy" they'll starve to death, bravo. But all in all it would be a better fate.

keepers of ancient knowledge fled to various parts of the world after the great collapse of the last advanced society. himalayas were one of them

if you're a seeker, you would notice that almost all teachings of the world are talking about the same thing. there is a source for all these teachings and there's a counter power suppressing this wisdom. truth has a habit of coming out eventually though

sounds like crazy person talk. there are multiple founts of wisdom and in some absolute sense they may be talking about the same thing but I don't think there's a global conspiracy to suppress that. people are absolutely free to study as much Tibetan dharma as they want

anyone who supports free tibet will be a hypocrite, because they will also hold the view that immigration is good and multiculturalism is good.
the argument for free tibet is that the Han chinese are moving in in droves, opening businesses and creating cultural things which overtake the local population of serfs.
literally this is what is happening in the UK and the EU, but there it is a good thing.

geopolitically, it had to be chinese, otherwise it would have never been peaceful because the indians would have tried to take it. the mountains are the border of china, that's just how it will always be.

Western media and those with ties to the Dalai Lama want to paint you this picture of a country where everyone was happy, nobody suffered and there was Nirvana aplenty even for little Phuntsok, the poor slave sold into serfdom by his family to serve a bunch of monks dressed from head to toe in saffron and gold. He sleeps outside in the cold, assured his lot in life is karmic. Surely he did something in a previous life to warrant such abuse.

But then those dang dirty communists came in, build roads, schools, hospitals, created infrastructure, dismantled the feudal theocracy that was starving millions. But they're the bad guys, unequivocally. Those poor Buddhist monks!

The Dalai Lama and his cabal of monks want to control Tibet for their own gain. When they were ousted they were deprived of the luxuries they had stolen from their own people. And the best way to get that back is by tugging the heartstrings of idiot liberals and selling them a set of beliefs that seems to make sense until you realize it's all appearance and little substance.

They'll also tell you Buddhism is peaceful, a religion that loathes conflict and practices pacifism. Hoo boy what a crock, anybody armed with google will discover Buddhism is just as violent as any other world religion. The Japanese were Buddhists, you know the rest.

Westerners loves Buddhism because it's proper elitist posturing material. Oh I'm not just some Christfag or a Shekelberg, I'm a BUDDHIST! I'm spiritual, mysterious and eschew consumerism. Sure I buy overpriced coffee at Starbucks and do nothing to curtail capitalism ravaging third world countries and broadening the gap between rich and poor but it's the thought that counts! I'm special, I'm different, I'm a Buddhist! FREE TIBET, GIVE IT BACK TO THE DALAI LAMA SO THEY CAN OPPRESS THEM ONCE MORE!