>leaf shilling for china

Lol

A

>raw number of people as indication of might

A leaf. Who would guess.

>war is not the answer to everything
>if you dont have a massive army your a little weakling

pick one.

>comparing the main branch of a countries military to a side branch of another countries military

>Size of ground force matters

>Not taking into account force projection
>Or Submarine/Carrier fleet
>Or deployment ability
>Or economic sustainability during major conflict
>Or air superiority
>Etc. Etc.

USA: lots of nukes and top secret super powerful anti-missile technology that makes us immune to nukes

China: weak little men with guns and missiles (that USA is immune to)

> 1.6m soldiers
> 300k firearms
> 150k boots

dude let em tell you
if it was up to me
we would neutron bomb canada and china
tonight
tooo night

>Compares Chinese Land Forces only to the US Marine Corps

K

>China
>Largest army
>Still managed to get massacred by a couple of chinks in WW2 that decided to sail a few miles

Here is your (you)

>Comparing an Army to Marines

The Marine Corps is organized under the Department of the Navy you leaf. They don't even get money directly from congress.

Does anyone seriously consider the size of ones active force seriously now?
When I worked with the CF every infantryman was armed well enough to kill hundreds of people on his own, even if that was never a part of the strategy.
That along with the rest of the arsenal, numbers count for shit. Why are typical Canadians so retarded?

Cause you elected a Ski instructor to lead your fucking country.

That's actually pretty small for how large their population is. There is 1.4 million active personnel in the military.

You IQ is high af

>calling Jap chinks

Lrn2RacialInsult you fucking idiot

>182,000
Why are they even considered elite?

They're not.. , but the civies think they are due to their shitty advertisement.

He's talking about Taiwan nimrod, the CCP was fighting two fronts on that war.

It's because they're held to a higher standard then the US Army.

Eh. Not really. They're about the same. Each does different tasks (in theory) though so they're not really comparable. You train for your job.

If that's true then why are US Army infantry so shit compared to Marines?

I ask as someone who has worked along side both, your Marine boys can at least keep up with our standard infantry. Can't say the same for the Army.

Are they using drafted Canadians?

Whats sad is that an even playing field the Marines would probably win

Depends on who you worked with. What unit of marines did you work with and what unit of Army? Also what unit were you and where we're you deployed?

yea modern wars are fought on the ground man-to-man, no high tech involved

>1million hydralisks + zeglings vs 182k marines+siege tanks+battlecrusers
China should git gut

It was in Afghanistan in 2006/2007 (only tour I did, and thank god for it). Can't remember their units, only actually worked with the Marines in the field but on base there was a distinct difference in attitude that I'd hesitantly call "professionalism" that the Marines had that the Army didn't (I hesitate because that doesn't really seem like a good word for it, but I think you know what I mean when I say it). Even that's just half the story though, other half is the fact pretty much everyone I've ever worked with who I've spoken on the matter seems to hold the Marines in higher regard then the US Army. Could just be how the Van Doo are treated but I seriously have my doubts about that.

Army size doesn't matter in this day and age. It's all about air superiority, carriers, and ICBMs.

Logistics my dear boy, logistics.

Oh well that's '06-07. I wasn't in then so I can't really comment through personal experience, but the impression I got from those who were is that the army was strapped for blood as it usually is and standards fell accordingly. Artillery units pulling infantry jobs, reservists shoring up line units, etc. Granted it seems to be changing again and I'm getting the fuck out and want nothing to do with it anymore.

The standards between the two branches have only minor differences, and are basically the same, but the real difference is in leadership. Marines gave us Mattis, the Army is bogged down in retarded political bullshit. I'm sure you've seen how shifty leadership environment affects everything the way down so I won't go on a rant, but it's that that explains the difference between the two more than anything else.

Talking with Marines and serving with ones that transferred branches, we all do about the same job, but there's a different mentality behind it. Also they're hilarious to make fun of, and they give as good as they get.

Kinda rambled there but that's what I mean when I say they're mostly the same.

Oh and the "professionalism" you speak of is maybe better called "motivation" or "discipline." I will totally cede that the average marine is way more motivated than the average soldier. They kinda go to retarded lengths sometimes, even, but better to overdo than underdo.

lol try posting this on plebbit and see the reactions

no, seriously Chinese are HORRIBLE at war. They've lost almost every war they have ever been in, and against all their neighbors. Literally the only reason they exist is because of their sheer size of their population. China, throughout their dynasties, is just one saga of losing wars, over and over again, and barely keeping afloat.

done end thread

>Shilling for china

Gotta go back chang

North Korea is next. Then it's your turn leaf.

Wrong. Marines and infantrymen take the objectives. Everyone else supports.

OP is an idiot.

US Army:

460,000 Active personnel (2017)
530,000 Reserve and National Guard personnel (2017)
990,000 total (2017)[3]

And we remember the last time Marines went up against the Chinese

>Send around 12 divisions against 3 Marine divisions
>Lose about 3 divisions, 4 according to some sources, worth of men over 16 days while Marines lose a little over a battalions worth
>Marines keep going despite sub zero temps, run on limited supplies, fix gear with tootsie rolls and beat commies to death with anything at hand
>Chinese prove you CAN defeat your enemy by burying them with your dead

Not even sure if thats something to be proud of on the Chinese part

Don't forget about Combat Engineers you grunt loving fag.

>unironically comparing average chinese conscripts to US marines

HAW

nukes are a hoax, dummy, nerd.

I'd wager you don't feel so big now.

Hello Kevin Lee, how are you today

but how big are their fleets of ships and aircraft?

its not like they can make 1.6 million soldiers march into the ocean and down a ship.

Fucking

>Leaf posting about how US is inferior to commies because commies have a larger infantry
>Not knowing what modern warfare is
>Proceeds to claim burgers are warmongers
Let's all just forget about those times when a leaf gets infuriated and claims responsibility for burning down the fucking white house, shall we?

Also that was the British. Canada has always been a limp-wristed white flag faggot, just like their french fry forefathers. But that's what you get when the British empire forgets about you and you don't fight for your independence. You turn into a Islam's communist bitch.

Sounds a lot like how insects survive.

They rack up pretty big kill numbers when fighting other chinese though

Yeah that's basically the only thing they ARE good at.

I hope you don't associate with chinks user

>implying numbers play a role

wew

Poorly trained manlets with bad equipment.

Good analysis you Commi faggot.

>combat engineers
>not support

>But muh burgers

>they're not
Nice try coast guard

Not fair user, you're comparing USA's Marines to China's main army. USA has at least a million in the army.

Numbers are important when it comes to banks

Dude weed lmao 420

Fucking metal. We really do have a terrifying fighting force.

Chinks are a plague

>maple
Why are you comparing their Army to our Marines? Our Army is roughly 1m personnel between active and inactive.

Then there's also the Marines.
And the Navy.
And the Airforce.

Our military is different sections.

Let me let you in on a little secret: China has always been horrifically inept at war. Theyre literally Arab-Army Tier. There whole history has been a cycle of "China is the next world power omg there is so many of them they have huge army xD" followed by them being completely buttraped in war and their power annihilated and their people enslaved. They spent 2 centuries getting colonized and bullied by like 5 british gunboats on their coast and then were utterly destroyed by Japan in early 20th century. The only Asians who are good fighters are the Vietnamese and Japs up until 1945 before being brainwashed by ((them)) to be panty-sniffing freaks. USA in a one-on-one war would dominate China and win ever battle but end up fucking up politically and losing due to domestic politics

Ten 5 cent coins are worth more than a hundred dollar bill.

i liek the way u think user

more training, better equipment, simple google search would have saved you from looking like an idiot, but welp, this is /pol so thats already out the door

What a queer. There are a total of 1.4 million active duty members of the US armed forces you repugnant faggot.

turkish were fucking idiots, still are

>Implying made up battles can save you
Sad

I don't think a bunch of conscripted children are going to be the best soldiers. Besides, in a real war between world powers, all that matters are air superiority and nukes. US wins on both those fronts.

Pretending it came down to some kind of ground invasion and attempted occupation, it'd be more like 1.6 million chinks vs 200+ million armed Americans, anyways.

>0

Says who?

Some fantasy novel from the BC?

Reminder that most of the Chinese military are conscripts with little to no training, poor equipment, and are mostly used to put down farmers and other rural types that act up against government control away from the cities.

LEAF

>when will burgers learn that war is not the answer to everything

>tried to involve themselves in ww1
>did nothing
>tried to involve themselves in ww2
>did nothing
>lost in korea to farmers
>lost in vietnam to farmers
>lost in somalia to niggers
>randomly toss a dart on a map of the middle east, they lost there to sandniggers

im going to say never

Fuck off back to batman, between Iran India, North Korea and US you're likely to get glassed and those numbers won't matter anymore and it will be Constantinople again

shamefur dispray

kek

stay mad

Lul, keep crying turkroach.

Fot the record though, the Corps takes half of China then they help the army take their half.