Be wh*te monkey

>be wh*te monkey
>invade a land that doesn't belong to you
>enslave and kill natives for hundreds of years
>treat them like second class citizens in their native homeland
>natives finally had enough of you cumskins and decide to overthrow you
>"waaah they genociding us waah :( pls help"
dumb wh*Te monkeys, i am glad that my black brothers is killing you filthy invader scums every day.

>i am glad that my black brothers is killing you filthy invader scums every day.

A roach is glad children are being murdered? What a shock.

>it won't stop roachposting

all wh*tes are evil subhumans no matter they are kid or women, you can't trust them.

>implying Afrikaners are even real

They're like midgets, or gingers.

They only exist because you believe they do.

>the turkroach must dig deep into obscure history to find something on which to hang an internet moral superiority tyraid

Nobody lived in South Africa until the whites moved in and started farming.

One day turkroaches will pay for the white women they kidnapped and enslaved.

How does it feel, knowing that your army is so inferior it took them over 3 months to take a small town from ISIS, losing hundreds of soldiers, modern tanks and millions of dollars in the process?
Oh and you will never beat the Kurds

Fun fact:

Per capita blacks are 4x more likely to be murdered than whites.

Oh and while I am here, another Fun Fact:

86% of white murder victims in the USA are killed by whites. 94% of black murder victims are killed by blacks.

Congratulations you are now on my list of countries that should be decimated when the global day of the rope crusade begins. Burn in hell you filthy muslim.

Exterminator, w got a infestation here.
Looks like a whole damn colony

JUST A FUCKING ROACH

When millions of you shitskins die, nobody cares because it means nothing in the grand scheme except more open real estate.

How does it feel to know you're culturally irrelevant for...oh...the rest of time of man's existence?

Allah akbar, inshallah our brothers and sisters of Kurdistan will melt the dick off of evil cunt dictator Erdogan.

>be turkturd
>shitpost on an American made site
>wonders what's life is all about
>dies in 10 days because roach.

> be a roach
> shitpost online until you start a nuclear war
> everyone dies but you and your fellow roaches
> take over the world

We're onto you OP. Time to get out the can of Raid boys.

Hello Nigger.

Has Allah got you down? No white women in your village to rape?

Are your children's pig mother no longer eating your grass?

You too can find help on Sup Forums. Here we will remind you that you are a subhuman shitskin pig fucker and your prophet child molester is making your life hell because you refuse to sacrifice your life in the name of Allah.

Your 72 virgins await you. Now go see Abdullah about that suicide vest and find a market full of shitsknis and give your life for Allah. It is your destiny.

>be turkshit
>speak the white monkey's language

You already lost before you began.

Now fuck off, faggot.

Attention all newfags.
ATTENTION ALL NEWFAGS.
The faggot roach OP posts this shit daily. He is so jealous of the master race and it shows by his pathetic attempt to slander us in these half-assed threads. Remind him that he is a piece of shit from a shithole, but do not let him trigger you. This is really all he has in life and that's sad. The only time he is allowed to use internet in his country he is forced to slander us. Take notice.

Said the person celebrating murdered children. Know what's kind of cool about the US? When you go to prison for crimes involving children, usually you are killed or at least beaten regularly by the other inmates. Even our very WORST people understand that you don't mess with children, you are literal subhuman scum.

lol get fucked roach

Holy shit, based Turkbro BTFO Sup Forums ITT. You're doing God's work.

American pigs must be killed

Everything you stated will happen to you when Turkey will become majority Kurdish in a few years.

We Kurds have higher birth rates than Turks and Kurdish-Turkish marriage are becoming very common in Turkey because of the gender imbalance there.

There are more Turkish women than men so Turkish women are marrying Kurdish men.

When we Kurds lived in Kurdistan, Turks were in Mongolia getting fucked by goats.