Solutions to bullying

Just curious.Do you have any ideas of how to stop or minimize that problem?

why? whats wrong???

Unfortunately its as natural to humans as sex. I dont like it either but its not going anywhere.

>how to stop or minimize that problem?
It's not a problem. It's the normal way in which human communities enforce social norms.

Without bullying we have all kinds of faggotry taking root in our children.

give all kids guns, kids will no longer dare to bully eachother.

We don't so much have to stop or minimize bullying, we have to teach our children not only how to handle it, but how to have a little banter in return.

be normal or accept that you will be bullied

/thread

Yes.
Every kid that gets bullied must be sent to an elderly Asian man for two years straight.
This will solve the problem.

Bullying is socially healthy to an extent, we have all been subjected to bullying at some point in our lives but can you say it has't undermined yourself confidence causing you to re-evaluate your behavior? its a mechanism to maintain social and cultural norms, its good for ya as long as it isn't aimless and psyhco-masochistic

The kid has to grow a spine. Most bullies love to bully weak kids because it is the fun thing to do.

Don't be a bitch. Bullying is a solution it shows you how to stand up for yourself and once you do the "bullys" see your not a bitch and will accept you in there group. Or kill yourself you loser

Teach children how to defend themselves. You spend hundreds of hours being instructed in all kinds of stupids shit but when to comes to human interaction you're pretty much left to your own devices.

Yeah, but talk to people before bullying them, it's better no ?
I stopped being bullyed when I knock out a nigger bully.

There is no need to, man.

Yeah, have your kid learn a martial art instead of playing video games.

what about when the gays are the ones trying to bully you into faggotry?

have children work in the coal mines after school. They be so tired after work no time for bullying. Also give them guns.

yes sensi

>Most of us are here because of bullying

Yeah, stop being a fucking faggot.

Don't act like a fag got you won't get bullied. It's that simple.

Bullying needs to come back in full force.

The absence of it is whats responsible for our current pussy generation.

quit being a faggot, faggot

learn to fight

We put all kids in cages for 18 years then let them out to the world

Fight back.

Worked for me.

well short of you being physically forced into an all male anal orgy, you are well within your right to walk away, If you are worried about gays making you gay with words.... your probably gay.

I've been bullied and have bullied other people myself at different times in my life, and I think I learned valuable lessons from both. I'd say this is pretty normal

>Do you have any ideas of how to stop or minimize that problem?
Raise kids better.

Anyone who says bully is a natural thing therefore we should do it had shit parents. If we obeyed natural law, half you faggots would've been abandoned by your mothers for how sickly you look.

Prison for the bully

Getting bullied by cute girls in school made me the man I am today; A submissive sissy who gets off on femdom and cuckolding.

Help them out ,when you see it instead of posting retarded threads.
Reddit level of retarded virtue signaling.

Yes. Teach children to fight back and bloody some noses. That solves bully problems quickly.

Segregate by race and gender.

Bullying isn't healthy and disturbs brain development.

However
The uncomfortable redpill is that we're tribalistic and bullying is one means to elevate social status and dominance and continue ones genes later in life.

Spartan way of life

more shootings?

It does , faggot leaf like you who hasn't done shit in his life wouldn't even know.

I have no sympathy for people who get bullied most of the time it can easily avoided. The of type of people who get bullied arent the loners who keep to themselves its always the extroverted failed normies by trying to fit in where they dont belong

All shitposting aside, this is iterally the first smart thing a Canadian had ever said.

Teach kids to fight back, it's that fucking simple. I know from experience, wish I didn't take so long to start throwing fists but when I did it stopped

This absolutely this. You can't teach kids not to bully, just like you can't teach people not to steal.

Rather than say "please don't steal from my house," lock your door and defend your valuables. Teach kids to stand up for themselves.

>re-evaluate your behavior
So you think all violence is a response to 'behaviour', have you ever actual spent time around other people ?

Tell everyone that random students have ben given guns.

/thread
/bullying

Degrassi aside, do leaves have a bullying epidemic like the USA?

i got bullied but was way too cukked to fight back then
it stopped after some time and i ended up being bros with my bullies
having deaf parents has its advantages

abolish public schools and kill bullies with recreational nukes

Teach kids (the earlier the better) that the world is complete shit, and to defend themselves accordingly. Bullying is especially damaging to kids because the have this innocent perception of their surroundings. They are basically shocked that something as fucked up as bullying even exists in their 'everything is peachy' reality.

Kill your bully. No one will bully you after that.

I have actually you potato nigger.
Why you mad? Did your crush get LEAFED and drizzled in maple syrup?

also this
teach children that the world isn't some fantasy world

(American tear )

(good job hat)

(Slow Claps)

Its always going to happen. As a dad of three boys ten and under I do my best to instill good values. Also my kids no that I have there back if they defend themselves or their brothers. If somebody messes with one they miss with all three. My oldest has kicked friends out for not being nice to his brothwrs, feels good to be a dad.

Bully here
don't fight bullying, it is vital in building character and not becoming special snowflake

If I found out my kid was getting bullied I'd get him into martial arts. Probably going to do that anyway.

Harden the fuck up.90% of bullying is deserved.

>bully here

You spelled gun wrong buddy

More like 20%

>Enforce social norms

No it isn't, people bully to reinforce their position in the social hierarchy and demonstrate value to potential mates. Being ugly or having a lisp or whatever reason people get bullied are not social norms.

many types of bulling, psychological bulling without even a single finger touch

you know what is the age gap that suffers more bulling ?

above 18 years that have a job, no better place to spot bullying that is in your workplace.

I was never bullied because I made bullies laugh.

Never got bullied nor tolerated bullying of others. Then again I loved and trained professionally how to fight and wasn't afraid to use my teeth. Just get crazy.

Teach your kids how to defend themselves. Physically and mentally. Teach them how to beat peoples asses and roast the shit out of them.

>eing ugly or having a lisp or whatever reason people get bullied
they are bullied because they are too weak minded to stand up and defend themselves from bullying
see
and
for reference, both strategies are effective against bullies

It works to a point. Unfortunately if a suitable outgroup isn't found it can become a runaway targeting of otherwise acceptable individuals as a unintended consequence of maintaining ingroup cohesion

Work out, learn to fight, get in a fight, bullies are usually cowards or have glass jaws, nobody fucks with you anymore.

It's better to have the fight when you're younger so less damage is done to both fighters, but if you have to throw down post puberty don't be afraid to. Just do as much damage as you can until you get pulled apart.

Now say you lose the fight and the bullying doesn't stop. Ambush outside of school and put them in the hospital. ezpz

>If you are worried about gays making you gay with words.... your probably gay.

But what if their arguments are extremely pithy & convincing?

Get a gun a shoot up a school. It's the only solution.

genocide all niggers and faggots
this would lower all bullying by 50%

kids just need to stop acting like faggots.
i used to be bully the other kids in school, if it's not funny then it won't happen. that bullies bully other kids crap because they have some home issues or whatever is bullshit.
school is boring so it makes it more fun, just don't act like a cunt a make yourself a target.
(not sure about school kids now though, they all look gay with gel in their hair and tight clothes)

There is no way to "stand up for yourself" if the bullying is purely verbal and based in fact. An ugly kid with a lisp isn't going to be getting one up on the popular, attractive kid with a girlfriend unless he's willing to make himself even more of a social pariah by just beating the shit out of his bully.

I set my bully on fire, bullies a funny when they discover some people don't care if you die.

Modern "zero tolerance" policies prevent that. I was suspended for defending myself from a group assult.

It wasn't till things were attempted off school property and I broke a guys nose that things stopped

This is going the way of the feminine penises isn't it?

this , only then society pays attention

>bullies are usually cowards
You took the blue pill I see.

>It's the normal way in which human communities enforce social norms.
Not always, bullying is often done just to express dominance and make a good impression of the girl around the bully.

According to the picture that kid is being bullied by 2-3 girls
He probably deserves it

Is this from GTO?

>but mommy told me bullies grow up to be losers!

You're trying to create a solution for a problem that doesn't exist

I concur, like I said as long as the bully isn't bullying for the sake of observing other pain, I think its acceptable.
Its negative discrimination for the purpose of highlighting others flaws or weaknesses.

The grow up to be CEOs

you people are so dumb, defending bulling when the higher number of bulling case is on adults and in working places.

I had a girl once reveling me that she was abused mentally by her manager, the guy would yell at her like she was nothing because she was uptight to defend herself , later she solved the prob by reporting to higher positions yet the damage was still there. It reflected a bit in her future life

the pic is from Sakigake!! Cromartie Koukou (Cromartie High School)

>if the bullying is purely verbal and based in fact
they can always bully back, stop defending the weaker!

Maybe she should stop being bad at her work and act like an adult.

>what are fists?

Thanks!

checked
mandatory martial arts in all levels of schooling

Tax the parents
If they don't educate their children and they're getting physical, then they should pay with they get hurt
Most of the time parents of the bully don't give a shit, but take a part of their money and they'll start to care about discipline

signal of weak society, unless you think it's strong to educate a all society to pray on weakness that society is made of , brilliant

I hope you die in a terrorist attack

>bullyanon

Me to bro

She developed as a person as a result of her negative experience, she may be left troubled by this experience but she wont let it happen again.
The question at hand is not weather or not humans should stop bullying but rather humans WILL bully and is this a problem.

Lol how you dipshit? They have no verbal options when they're completely outclassed socially and physical violence has consequences. At that point they can either give up and let it happen or snap and just go ER, the latter of which doesn't happen because bullied kids get lied to and told their bullies will grow up to be nobodies.

take all the money that would normally go into anti bullying campaigns and use it to pay off the bullies so they don't beat your children. the kids get to make a little money on the side and grow up to become reasonable businessmen, everybody wins

Hey don't shoot the messenger buddy, I didn't assign a value judgement to it.

This women tend to be the biggest dumb asses in the workplace. Always the first to complain.