AUSPOL Sunday edition

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

neet on work for dole dies, daddy cries

thechronicle.com.au/news/fathers-anguish-over-sons-work-for-dole-death/3168371/

goofy bitch natasha exelby quits abc, muslim bitch still there

news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/natasha-exelby-slams-the-abc-after-they-changed-her-newsreader-shifts-over-an-onair-blooper/news-story/8a3058324a9fe162fd7e575038d40f18

SA coppers to get body cams

news.com.au/national/south-australia/sa-police-to-give-officers-bodyworn-cameras/news-story/a19b2f599c1742daf9ef1417fde93cce

government apparently going to do something about housing prices

theage.com.au/business/federal-budget/budget-2017-scott-morrison-assures-public-that-housing-relief-is-at-hand-20170507-gvzov9.html

tpg gonna buy out fairfax media

theage.com.au/business/media-and-marketing/tpg-moves-to-buy-fairfax-medias-publishing-and-property-arms--reports-20170507-gvzoz2.html

a tranny does something, media salivates

s m h.com.au/lifestyle/life-and-relationships/nevo-zisin-becoming-a-man-the-most-difficult-decision-of-my-life-20170506-gvznm0.html

iron ore prices crash, australian economy btfo

businessinsider.com.au/iron-ore-bombs-2017-5

Amazon confirmed coming to Australia, Australian retailers on suicide watch

news.com.au/finance/business/retail/amazons-impending-arrival-means-australian-shopping-centres-have-to-shape-up-or-risk-shutting-down/news-story/66ecd48160d3e9c47c8e684409241513

Yesterdays thread: supforums.com/thread/124310262/politics

Discord: discord.gg/RgSvKQZ

All urls found in this thread:

thechronicle.com.au/news/fathers-anguish-over-sons-work-for-dole-death/3168371/
news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/natasha-exelby-slams-the-abc-after-they-changed-her-newsreader-shifts-over-an-onair-blooper/news-story/8a3058324a9fe162fd7e575038d40f18
news.com.au/national/south-australia/sa-police-to-give-officers-bodyworn-cameras/news-story/a19b2f599c1742daf9ef1417fde93cce
theage.com.au/business/federal-budget/budget-2017-scott-morrison-assures-public-that-housing-relief-is-at-hand-20170507-gvzov9.html
theage.com.au/business/media-and-marketing/tpg-moves-to-buy-fairfax-medias-publishing-and-property-arms--reports-20170507-gvzoz2.html
s
businessinsider.com.au/iron-ore-bombs-2017-5
news.com.au/finance/business/retail/amazons-impending-arrival-means-australian-shopping-centres-have-to-shape-up-or-risk-shutting-down/news-story/66ecd48160d3e9c47c8e684409241513
supforums.com/thread/124310262/politics
discord.gg/RgSvKQZ
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/i-became-a-man-how-nevo-zisin-transitioned-from-female-to-male-to-find-identity-as-a-teenager/news-story/aa1a0f89eff32f9cb7e6e750f600ab67
youtube.com/watch?v=YRNxzH0LZNY&t=239s
supforums.com/thread/124438817/politics
supforums.com/thread/124327027/politics
twitter.com/clementine_ford/status/860436261151965184
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4
news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/hook-ups-break-ups/karl-stefanovic-has-reportedly-finalised-his-divorce-from-cassandra-thorburn/news-story/7fc13692ab615808cfb6eb1237035aa6?utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=News.com.au&utm_medium=Twitter
foragerfunds.com/bristlemouth/dick-smith-is-the-greatest-private-equity-heist-of-all-time/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4415600/NSW-dumps-Safe-Schools-broader-anti-bullying-program.html
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pommie Wash
youtube.com/watch?v=w0IPkWMBZGk
youtube.com/watch?v=yzNyWTbP7vU
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9cT5EAEGyk

Adam Collins
Adam Collins

Taking testosterone was “the biggest decision” of Nevo’s life, who had been born a female.

And though the bodily changes on a half dose would be gradual, they would occur while the Jewish teen was away from family and friends for a year, on a leadership program with the Jewish youth group Habo.

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/i-became-a-man-how-nevo-zisin-transitioned-from-female-to-male-to-find-identity-as-a-teenager/news-story/aa1a0f89eff32f9cb7e6e750f600ab67

Every time, mates. Every time. Even in our own beloved country. They are here and up to their tricks.

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

tpg gonna buy out fairfax media
Why would they want to do that? Dying business with no chance of revival.

Gavin Jackson
Gavin Jackson

I need some driving advice please mates:

So I was turning right onto a road from the shopping centre car park.

The left was clear, and there were two cars coming towards me from the right. The car in front indicated they were turning into the car park and had slowed down.

Since they were turning off the road before they got to me, I decided I was clear to make my right turn.

I had assumed that since the car in front was turning off, this would block the car behind it which wasn't indicating to turn (it was only a one lane in each direction road).

so I made the turn.

But the second car had not slowed as the one in front of it turned off, but instead crossed into the other lane (which I was turning into) in order to go around. We almost hit each other.

So who was in the wrong?

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

what do you think about this imam?
youtube.com/watch?v=YRNxzH0LZNY&t=239s

Robert Barnes
Robert Barnes

You, for wrongly assuming the coast was clear when the other person had right of way.

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

But didn't he have to make sure the way was clear for him when he decided to cross onto the wrong side of the road?

Tyler Nguyen
Tyler Nguyen

I disline Islam very strongly and wish it did not exist in any form in this country.

But that Imam is the Islamic equivalent of our SJWs and leftists. He is an underminer of the community and its traditions. A traitor.

Just because I don't like the thing he is trying to undermine doesn't mean I like rats like him.

Jack Ross
Jack Ross

I would have played it safe and waited until I knew what the second car was doing. If he crossed double yellow lines he's in the wrong. If not you are, probably.

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

I'd empty myself into Natasha Exelby so many times holy shit

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

Also lads, your pick for the A-League Final?

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

She's waiting

Christian Edwards
Christian Edwards

brown eyes
She is not even white.

Benjamin Wilson
Benjamin Wilson

How was the road marked? If it was broken lines then he could have gone around and is in no responsibility to take you into consideration because the road has the right of way.
It is your responsibility to make it to your lane and get up to speed without encroaching on anyone else's current state of travel.

So that goes for cunts that fucking pull out and plod along like a fucking mule cart making everyone slow down. Utter fuckwits

Julian Parker
Julian Parker

Sydney fc

Parker Powell
Parker Powell

Where in tas should i move. How remote is the west coast?

Joseph Taylor
Joseph Taylor

obviously for assets other than media distribution... question is, what do they have that tpg want? tpg's about to spend fucktons on 5g roll out arent they?

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

G'day cunts! How are things down under?

Gabriel Fisher
Gabriel Fisher

How was the road marked?
Broken lines. He didn't indicate though, and I had already started turning before he decided to drive into the lane.

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

But how can we tighten our gun laws more? We can't let the legacy of John Howard be destroyed by having the states water down our gun laws.

Mason Russell
Mason Russell

Worked for the abc
What were you expecting?

Adrian Bell
Adrian Bell

How remote is the west coast?
Pretty remote, but nothing in TAS is too remote since it is pretty small all in all.

You are never more than a couple of hours or so from either Launceston, Hobart or Burnie.

Cooper Moore
Cooper Moore

Chinkney and cuckbourne. Jesus.

That slav cunt that plays for cuckbourne looks pretty cunning. I'll say them. But I'll half go for chinkney because I live here and at least we aren't as gay as cuckbourne.

James Butler
James Butler

Wrong

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

if you like wind and being cold, west coast is for you

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

If you crashed he'd probably just say he indicated and you'd get screwed. You on your ps mate?

Parker James
Parker James

has anyone else ever fucked an Asian?

I want to experience some Aus-Asian

Nicholas Sanders
Nicholas Sanders

You on your ps
No, but I got my licence ages ago and just started driving for real.

Gavin Johnson
Gavin Johnson

F-U-L-L

Connor Lewis
Connor Lewis

The person coming onto the road always has to give way.

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

You're a shit driver

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

the city has holds mardi gras
not the gayest city in Australia

lmao

David Evans
David Evans

Last night someone greentexted a story about fucking an Asian. It got me hard, even though asians disgust me.

Jordan Long
Jordan Long

You're a shit driver
Yeah I am a little bit, but at least I am asking questions and reflecting on things and trying to improve.

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

I dont mind being within an hour of people, not larping/bear grylls but ive had a gutfull of living on top of breeders and hybrids. Fucking drones man.

Joshua Bennett
Joshua Bennett

if in doubt, dont. dont get impatient, don't speed, keep a 2-3 second gap between you and the asshole in front, and always, ALWAYS, assume the other driver is a pissed idiot

Jayden Jackson
Jayden Jackson

archive link pls

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

Yeah I know that but you don't assume someone is going to suddenly cross onto the wrong side of the road.

Jonathan Bell
Jonathan Bell

have you checked those septs yet boys
supforums.com/thread/124438817/politics

Logan Watson
Logan Watson

As long as theyre just a cumsock and your not planning on sireing little elliot rodgers.

Asher Torres
Asher Torres

Only for traffic that was on that road and for whom he has to give way to, which doesn't include traffic entering the road. Entering trsffic gives way to traffic on the road they're entering.

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

Please bump our threads, big strong American

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

So it's for white people?

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

if youve got any scots blood in you, it will feel like home. lots of wee hills for your short little legs

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

No you're a cunt who retells situations that you acted like a dumb cunt in a way that hides your full level of cuntdom.

Neck yourself

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

Just like all chicks, some are great and some are poison. I regularly fuck Asians here in Aus and abroad and I like them.

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

you were in the wrong because you assumed he would have slowed down.

Kevin Robinson
Kevin Robinson

Yes I think you are right. He was wrong for not indicating before crossing into the wrong lane though.

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

Do you think they swapped wives for the night?

Brody Price
Brody Price

Feels good man

Mason Nguyen
Mason Nguyen

Why would Trump want to bang some geriatric?

Liam Nelson
Liam Nelson

No, I think Turnkike hit up the local studhouse and let the local boys give his wife a few pumps while Trump went and golfed with Mr Steinberg and Rosenblatz for the afternoon not giving a fuck

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

Bernardi or Pauline?

Josiah Brooks
Josiah Brooks

Neither, but Pauline has better values even though she is dumb.

Aiden Cox
Aiden Cox

Reminder that houses are not going to decrease in value so long as we're growing by 400 000 people/year

Jonathan Gonzalez
Jonathan Gonzalez

Don't say you wouldn't you poof

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

Whats property prices like there?

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

fuck truckies

Alexander Phillips
Alexander Phillips

A fucking man in drag mate.
It's almost as bad as Jeb and Tim Farron.

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

That's literally malcolm in a wig

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

I dont live there, but worked with some pro fishermen from there for a bit - wild coastline but savagely beautiful in its own way
property prices i dunno. cheap i would assume

Jeremiah Rodriguez
Jeremiah Rodriguez

fuck truckies hey? and why's that? thisll be gold

James Campbell
James Campbell

West Coast of Tasmania has the cheapest Real Estate in the country.

You can buy houses in Queenstown and other small mining towns for less than $50,000

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

You think that's bad?
Check this out

Nathan White
Nathan White

Bernardi
the Australian Ted Cruz/Francois Fillon. Just a slightly less-cucked cuckservative.

Pauline
good 'values' (I guess), but too dumb and disorganised to be effective.

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

She looks like she has a cunning plan

Eli Richardson
Eli Richardson

Lmao wtf no way that's a female

Anthony Peterson
Anthony Peterson

Being attracted to a female with a similar face to your own is very common and is based in biology.

I can't remember the reason we do it, but if you google it you can probably find the answer. It has nothing to do with narcissism.

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

KATTER
However, Bernardi is a better face and representative, Pauline already has that decent backing that will only grow.

Austin Clark
Austin Clark

racist

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

Any of you cunts seen Clem Ford sperg out over getting btfo by 15 year old boys on a talk she did at a school? (on tax payer dime, no less) Gold.

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

Should I recognise those people? Is the guy famous or something?

Noah Mitchell
Noah Mitchell

He's the Don Chipp of Britain

Christian Jenkins
Christian Jenkins

Just the head of the pommy Liberal Democrats. He's a cuck of course, but I just figured he has the ugliest wife in politics.

Jack Hill
Jack Hill

You, you need to give way to oncoming traffic when turning right. If there was an accident it would've been your fault.

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

He's the Don Chipp of Britain
He wishes. Don Chipp actually had a very interesting life.

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

Yes I have accepted this now. Would the other guy be at any fault for not indicating?

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

yep everyone agrees he is a dumb cunt
so lets talk about other stuff

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

I don't know who this is, but--

Nasty woman

Completely fucking trashed.

Xavier Foster
Xavier Foster

You.

Jonathan Wilson
Jonathan Wilson

Even if he crossed double lines, the OP failed to make sure it was safe to enter the flow of traffic. If it seems shitty, its because its been up your brothers arse.

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

Holy shit, how can these people take themselves seriously? Even if the kid was a little cunt and everything he said was wrong, he's a fucking kid and you're an adult with a salary and a platform.

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

Holy fucking shit she's absolutely anally ravaged

Blake Gomez
Blake Gomez

Natasha Exelby

She's no Jennifer Keyte, but I'll bet she can take the whole bottle.

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

Doesnt fucking matter if its triple lines or 10 fucking lines. The flow of traffic, don't disrupt it. Fuck off my streets nigger.

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

She's a cunt, and they treated her as such. I guarantee you that she came in and started treating them like objects.

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

It's almost like you didn't read the whole post.
Regardless of if the other fellow broke the law crossing lines, it was chinkdriveranon's fault for starting to move in the first place. His responsibility doesn't get mitigated

Lincoln Perry
Lincoln Perry

Clam Fjord has been an irrational numpty for years. It's nothing new

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

Depends what kind. I fuck a thick pale one because waifu, nothing much different to european. Arsehole is too tight. Skinny little dark ones from the pacific are completely different so Im told.

John Evans
John Evans

How do we save the fish babies?

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

chinkdriveranon

Grayson Stewart
Grayson Stewart

LOL OP

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

She will either kill her baby for attention, or start saying he wants to be trans.

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

Probably the former. She seems narcissistic enough.

Parker Gonzalez
Parker Gonzalez

I don't think she would have been a cunt, probably more just the late 20s-mid 30s condescending I-Have-A-University-Degree "Oh darling you see" bitch, they pissed me off more in high school than the hardass boomer teachers ever did

At the end of the day it must be crushing for her to preach this bullshit ultimately for it to be accepted by the next generation to create a genuine social change and to have it all just blow right back into your face kek

Blake Lopez
Blake Lopez

It's pretty safe to assume you're a gook.

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

iron ore prices crash, australian economy btfo

yeah fuckin great, looks like my dreams of working for a mining giant are slipping by every day. this is amplified due to every cunt getting laid off too

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

That cow made fun of an autistic man on public transport for being "weird". I absolutely believe she's enough of a lowlife to have treated those poor kids like objects.

Blake Flores
Blake Flores

treated those poor kids like objects
Lol you sound like a poofter m8. Who talks like that?

Carter Collins
Carter Collins

Mate, she does not see men as humans. She, no joke, sees them as automatons that keep the power running and keep her hot water on. If she was in a position where she could have a million dollars or save the life of a few teenage boys, she'd take the money.

She is an insect. She should not be allowed to live.

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

Yes she is a cunt.

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

Notorious tumblr-tier feminist rants on twitter about teenage boys

Sounds about right. How the fuck does she keep getting work?

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

She's not a cunt. When I'm driving and someone cuts me off, that guy's a cunt. When someone "borrows" $50 and doesn't give it back, that's a cunt act.

But that woman? She should not be classified as human. There is being a cunt, and there's being such a cunt that your right to live is called into question.

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

0251 central time

Good morning, Aussies

Brody Rivera
Brody Rivera

I live near Brisbane and it's literally turning into New Dehli and Beijing combined with dirty arabs in burqas roaming Southbank

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

cant, the cunt blocked me.

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

she used to write for the Baka herald, but with the shakeup at fairfax, might be meat curtains for old Clam

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

tfw theres a river seperating me from Brownbank

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

Like cum from an STI ravaged cock, that came out wrong. I was agreeing with you. No matter if the guy crossed over the other side, the guy pulling out was wrong.

Dominic Barnes
Dominic Barnes

I am loving how the (((editorial staff))) are going on strike to "save" the paper

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

yes. honestly it just happens... You don't discuss it like you would with a white woman. I don't think I have ever used a condom. and most are willing to take a plan B pill anyway.

Additionally, never had an STI or what else pop up on a test.

Do be prepared to sort of just leave after doing it though as most don't want that the after thoughts and think of sex as a sudden urge they have, not an expression of romance.

John Morales
John Morales

Our SJWs are much more contained in small parts of the inner city. You cunts gave us clementine ford. For that alone you should be nuked.

Isaiah Ortiz
Isaiah Ortiz

the baka, the page (fuck, its literally a tabloid) and other fairfax hardcopy rags have been shit for ages
i dont even bother getting the Oz on the weekends anymore, let alone watch the tv news
shits fucked

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

They need to shut down that Kebab shop. It's attracting too many flies

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

MUH SPORTS BALL
MUH HOUSING RENNO TV SHOWS
MUH "FAIR GO AHA ALRIGHT BLOKE" OVER THE TOP AUSTRALIAN LINGO

fuck australian media

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

i can honestly say i havent watched more than 20 minutes of the goggle box this month

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

I haven't watched a TV channel since I moved house last July.

Fkn amazing user's. You don't have to listen to bullshit anymore.

P.S It's hard to make your parents do the same thing.

Josiah Myers
Josiah Myers

TPG Capital (private equity firm) isn't the same as TPG the internet company m8s

Kayden White
Kayden White

thanks user

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

That still doesn't explain what anyone would want with a dying old media business.

Also you post that image way too often. Once was probably once too many.

Jonathan Parker
Jonathan Parker

Did Karl Stefanovic get JUSTED hard lads?

pays ex wife 6 mil
gives her all the multi million dollar houses
only gets to keep 500k

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

Living in Aus
Not surfing

Fucking plebeians need not reply

Dylan Mitchell
Dylan Mitchell

neet on work for dole dies, daddy cries

What are you? A Primary schooler? Why make fun of something as tragic as this you stupid cunt?
Grow up or fuck off

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

Cuntsssssss

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

They'll fire the editorial staff, cut arts and culture bs no one reads, and run it for cheap.

Asher Jones
Asher Jones

I came across some Antifa stickers, today. Anybody else coming seeing them around?

Henry Myers
Henry Myers

How is Laurie Oakes still alive?

He must be in his mid seventies now and has been morbidly obese for decades.

Ayden Wright
Ayden Wright

Bunch of cunts the whole damn lot of ya can just fuck right off, cunts.

Ethan Sullivan
Ethan Sullivan

Gay.

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

I miss when we had a truly Australian PM

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

He made the smart move of paying her off upfront instead of having ongoing obligations to her that he might not be able to meet in the future if his career nosedives.

Robyn Williams was basically bankrupt when he died because of that shit.

Asher Torres
Asher Torres

I thought he slimmed down

Owen Ward
Owen Ward

news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/hook-ups-break-ups/karl-stefanovic-has-reportedly-finalised-his-divorce-from-cassandra-thorburn/news-story/7fc13692ab615808cfb6eb1237035aa6?utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=News.com.au&utm_medium=Twitter

Julian Bell
Julian Bell

reduce the stuff that might actually sell papers
corresponding, further drop in advertising revenue
nope, doesnt make any sense

Austin Howard
Austin Howard

B-b-but muh arts, muh equality.

Kek, should line them up and shoot them

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

t. a neet on work for the dole

Robert Watson
Robert Watson

where?

Grayson Martin
Grayson Martin

Nah mate, you're gay

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

It will still be a fucked business.

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

WHERE THE FUCK AM I

Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore

JUST
Make a fucking prenup

Austin Gray
Austin Gray

It's the political circus that keeps him going

Grayson Watson
Grayson Watson

slimmed down
Pic related is him in February this year.

Zachary Evans
Zachary Evans

Bloke who ran through meth land with a half oz last night here.
tfw have work at 4am
Kill me lads

Hudson Powell
Hudson Powell

AFR and domain are still solid businesses.

If they let up on the yay let's make a shitty house in the outer suburbs cost 5 million bucks, you're a cunt because this fugly mole clemtine said so, papa smurf gittens giving some warm and fuzzy everything is alright bullshit, Elizabeth Farrelly whinging about how everything is turning to shit but refuses to say why, and Pascoe being a smug rich boomer cunt, then they've got a decent framework and brand recognition to turn it into something somewhat decent.

Don't like their chances though you just can't say any truth in the media without pissing a lot of people off.

Oliver Foster
Oliver Foster

run through methland again, get some other bugger to do it for you - just yell 'aloha snakbar' every ten seconds

William Reyes
William Reyes

The political circus isn't what it used to be.

He started out amongst giants. Now we have absolute shit-tier children in parliament.

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

you cunt, did you get your license from a weet bix box?

Lincoln Wilson
Lincoln Wilson

Nah, there is no print media business model that will work long term. News Limited runs a much more populist line but even their tabloids are starting to become unviable long term.

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

trusting meth heads to work for energex

Brayden Johnson
Brayden Johnson

Lefty editorials don't sell papers, mate. The mere fact the Telegraph is still in existence and Fairfax is dying should make that obvious

Jaxson Sanchez
Jaxson Sanchez

Nah I got it back in the old days when it was really easy, and then went years without ever driving at all.

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

Gotta get up at 3am for early airport drop offs. Fk, I hate my job. It's like 20+hr days sometimes. Tomorrow is one of them

Carter Price
Carter Price

The stupid cunt probably got his from a Tim Tam packet. A Weet-Bix box is too high status.

kek

Brody Myers
Brody Myers

That's his sphere of influence

Kayden Walker
Kayden Walker

They'll probably just liquidate the print business and go digital.

Julian Harris
Julian Harris

Still won't make money.

Jacob Parker
Jacob Parker

AFR is still a solid business

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

Baggage handler?
My cousin does that.

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

nah, shuttle bus driver.

Can't wait to get a new job

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

thats what i find curious
why is TPG thinking about buying a dying business?
if it cant be resurrected, and there are 25% cuts to editorial staff and content providers incoming, why?
what other assets/permits/licences make it worth while buying?
i smell a rat

Caleb Hill
Caleb Hill

He gets paid 3m a year, he'll be right. He's got a little hotty to bang. He cheated on her so it's his fault.

Lincoln Stewart
Lincoln Stewart

They're going to negative gear it

Cameron Evans
Cameron Evans

fucking hell it looks like a less attractive corey feldman

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

What's the go with safe schools these days?

Gavin Bailey
Gavin Bailey

It would still be useful to push an agenda. So possibly making money that way.

Julian Bailey
Julian Bailey

tfw put 800 on le pen at 5.50

just fuck my shit up senpai

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

It will probably be one of those situations like it was with Dick Smith:

foragerfunds.com/bristlemouth/dick-smith-is-the-greatest-private-equity-heist-of-all-time/

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

Dropped in NSW at least, thank fuck.

Ian Cox
Ian Cox

I hope that was yen m8, not honest dollarydoos.

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

lad
going for the anti nwo trifecta?

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

nope. only two ways to make money in media afaik
-increase sales - thats not going to happen when they cut content
-increase advertising revenue - also not happening - google and farceberk are eating up well over 80% of advertising dollars
so once again... whats the catch ,what are we missing?
big tax writeoff as user said, or what

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

kek - dick smiths was a fucking farce

Brody Stewart
Brody Stewart

I'd fucking shoot myself Tbh.
At least with baggage handling, you'd get someone to play cards with

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

-increase sales - thats not going to happen when they cut content

The type of content. Stories about NRL and AFL sell more papers than a review of the latest show on at the Belvoir

Luis Long
Luis Long

bus driver
Sounds comfy

Mason Flores
Mason Flores

For good you reckon? I haven't much followed it. Still kicking on in Victoria presumably.

Alexander Lee
Alexander Lee

I haven't checked.
Is it going pretty badly?

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

Only with pic related.

Brody Kelly
Brody Kelly

Underrated

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

Nope

Logan Hughes
Logan Hughes

Pushing agendas. For instance being anti mining tax so the rich make more money out of mining.

Julian Martin
Julian Martin

Thinking it's gonna be a close one m8. I'm hoping the blondie wins, because Macron is a literal Rothchild banker.

Connor Robinson
Connor Robinson

You'll win, lad.
Make sure you chuck some of the winnings into ETH while you still can.

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

It's gone, but similar bullshit will be shoehorned in to further proposals.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4415600/NSW-dumps-Safe-Schools-broader-anti-bullying-program.html
VIC is still on it though

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

The actual website wouldn't make any money. Almost certainly run at a loss.

Robert Wood
Robert Wood

need to get a government job, like health, education, etc..

You're pretty set with those sort of jobs. good super, good pay, you might just have shit people to deal with, that's all.

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

Strewth m8. Are you rich? I hope you can afford that sort of loss.

Kevin King
Kevin King

Which ones Tim?

Jace Sanders
Jace Sanders

Kek bless this post

Brandon Ramirez
Brandon Ramirez

Implying you wouldn't give her a go.

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

28th of April
I thought you were talking about a few months ago. Why were you thinking she'd win last week?

Juan Price
Juan Price

thats the problem
if your NuMedia arm is getting flogged for advertising revenue (and lets be honest, since when does a paywall stop anyone), and making a loss PLUS readership AND revenue AND content are dropping for your print media arm, the fuck are they doing?

Asher James
Asher James

Majority of educators still want it here in SA but in other forms such as "mind matters" or just genuine wellness programs for kids, rather than 'safe-schools' which is the brainwashing one I think.

t. teacher

Isaac Diaz
Isaac Diaz

Pushing an agenda. Trying to get people to vote a certain way so that when the party wins they do things to make them and their mates richer.

Are you fuckin stupid m8?

They also make for damned sure they give little to no coverage to people like the Greens and One Nation that would be a threat to the rich, and any coverage they do give is unfavourable.

Joseph Richardson
Joseph Richardson

Shouldn't you be out striking right now? Or are you private sector?

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

RAREFLAG
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

Anthony Martinez
Anthony Martinez

The only way to deal with bullying is still the same as it always was. You have to punch the bully in the face.

All these "programs" are just extensions of "tell a teacher", which has never worked in any context ever.

Brody Moore
Brody Moore

L U R K M O A R
U
R
K
M
O
A
R

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

no im not stupid user. youre implying that theyre peddling influence on a rapidly diminishing and unprofitable platform, which is what i find amusing
that the greens and one nation are not being given any coverage is quite reasonable as theyve got fuck all to say

Luke Butler
Luke Butler

Sounds like a cruisey gig tho.

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

A fucking leaf

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

I was holding off, then when i saw 5.50 i thought it couldn't go higher than that.

Jackson Hughes
Jackson Hughes

shit pay. Not hourly rate, it's only when I have passengers

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

poor cunt - the numpties on the road must make you want to plough the taxi rank with the bus

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

Oh I thought it'd be hourly
that sounds like shit m8

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

Nailed it

Aiden Robinson
Aiden Robinson

Lads, why does my armpit sweat smell like curry????

I thought you aussies might know since you're all probably dripping with sweat in the boiling sun right now and have to deal with such issues

Inb4 bongistan

I'm serious, it smells like curry or onion

Ryder Wright
Ryder Wright

you mean, become religiously radicalised then akbar the paki cab drivers.

KEK

James Murphy
James Murphy

just make sure your dashcam is upping it somewhere

Mason Wood
Mason Wood

This. I was a little bitch in school because I was convinced I'd either get in trouble or get the shit kicked out of me. One time in year 10 I ballsed up and threw one punch. Kid respected me after that, didn't get in trouble. I can't even fight for shit, just the fact that I threw a punch was enough for him to fuck off.

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

You're eating too much poo'food'.
Buy right, buy white.

Jeremiah Perez
Jeremiah Perez

Because you eat too much panjeet/paki food

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

That's the future of news, the amazon cunt owns the Washington post. Rupert has been doing it for decades.

Behind this tpg mob is probably a list of the elite as long as your arm.

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

What do you get on a good day? I live near willy airport and need something atm

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

Typical dirty pom. There's a thing called deodorant, go have a pommy bath.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pommie Wash

Asher Sanders
Asher Sanders

Half of my day consists of waiting around, doing nothing.

So to make 8hrs pay, I sit around for about 12-16hrs.

Sometimes I just park near a fuel station and sleep a few hours if it's late at night.

Colton Nelson
Colton Nelson

I don't eat Paki food.
I don't even eat onions really either.

Putting curry powder in the water, ya reckon?

How do you fucks deal with the blazing heat though? What's the secret

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

How much do ya make for that 12-16 hour block?

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

Been seeing anti fascist posters in south West Sydney for years.

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

Become a functioning stoner and smoke during those breaks. You won't get pulled over as long as you don't drive like a cunt because you're in a shuttle bus.

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

Lol I do that occasionally I won't lie
Nothing wrong with that

Humans haven't evolved to wash under a jet of water daily, lad. That's the final redpill.

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

It's almost winter now, so it's cold as fuck

Ryder Smith
Ryder Smith

In the old days it was be a skinny cunt or suffer. Now we got aircon.

Henry Cruz
Henry Cruz

looking into major shareholders now... interstingly tho, tpg telecoms is that malay born Teoh guy, was buying up prime adelaide property 20 years ago when i was there... wonder if he's got a stake in local operations

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

About $160. But I only work 3 days a week, the company ain't got anymore work than that for me.

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

Cold as fuck
I just fucking looked cunt and it's 22 fucking degrees. What do you mean cold for fuck sake

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

That is cold you stupid bong

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

Right. Yeah I knew some gook owned tpg the internet company. I think he's a billionaire now or close to it.

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

Cold
Hotter than summer here
Get fucked

Christopher Brooks
Christopher Brooks

Is it an aus wide company?

Nicholas Russell
Nicholas Russell

I have my aircon on as a heater atm. Only got a flanno on for warmth though.

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

yeah - i think he was in on singtel with junior packer

Jaxon Stewart
Jaxon Stewart

Summers hit 40-45 here

22 is chilly to us, me at least

Jackson Turner
Jackson Turner

nah, local to brisbane.

I wont mention names

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

I wanna move to Aus lads, I'll be honest
There is no summer here, it pisses it down throughout

Ayden King
Ayden King

I think I've had one day in my whole life without a shower, and it was rank. I think you lot just like being a bit dirty. Yellow teeth and all that. You often look like you've got a sheen of grease on you too, soccer fan types and the balmy army.

John Johnson
John Johnson

Give me some fucking rain and rolling grassy hills then pls.

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

sorry old chap, awfully full, what

Matthew Kelly
Matthew Kelly

Move to Dubbo or something. Arnhem Land. Marry a boong, bong. They'll give you more welfare.

Caleb Martin
Caleb Martin

F-u-l-l

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

No worries cheers.

Lincoln Mitchell
Lincoln Mitchell

Arnhemland
why user? why? its not fit for white people.. ask Leichardt

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

I would've made the same move mate, by the description you gave.

The guy behind being impatient is not something you could've predicted and depending on how far away the front turning vehicle was from you, you could easily argue that it was safe to turn.

Having said that, when it comes to insurance companies if they can fuck you they will, so its probably a coin flip based on the situation if you got into an accident.

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

what did the lads say to her?

Isaac Jackson
Isaac Jackson

What, you've never been camping?
I've not washed for ages before and I smelt fine still anyway.
It's the final redpill, your skin isn't supposed to be under a high pressured jet of water everyday like some high maintenance slapper.
Nothing wrong with getting dirty once in a while.

Consider it done

But I'm probably whiter than you, I'm good looking, and my IQ is fairly high, mate. I'm coming.

I wanna move to NSW or out in the sticks somewhere.
I could technically do it If I wanted to, it's just a matter of doing it and relocating, hassle etc.

Sebastian Bennett
Sebastian Bennett

YER A POOZARD, HARDEET

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

I'm probably whiter than you, I'm good looking, and my IQ is fairly high, mate. I'm coming.
Oh look it's another Paki larping as a full-blooded brit again

Jacob Nguyen
Jacob Nguyen

Yeah go out in the sticks. Cities are full. Marry a boong and breed out the boongs.

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

maybe he could open another 711

Jose Martin
Jose Martin

I don't care we've got enough poms in our cities. They come here with their stubbornness and tuk our jerbs.

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

Thanks m8.

I've not washed for ages before and I smelt fine still anyway.
You thought you did, but you were wrong. Your dick will stink after less than a day of not washing it.

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

soon

Gavin Walker
Gavin Walker

Hardeep Pataar and the Prisoners of Guantanamo

Nah I hate Pakis. And niggers, spics, Jews and women...

Marry a bong
Australian women turn me on though, that would be a big factor if I relocated there.

You thought you did, but you were wrong
Nah, I've asked people who wouldn't lie to me and they said fine. I know when my dick smells, mate. All I'm saying is, you don't need to shower every single day to be clean.
You only smell after a day without washing if you're a) a fat cunt. b) live in Australia or somewhere as hot. c) are generally unhealthy and unfit.

You're higher maintenance than most women you puff

Cameron Gonzalez
Cameron Gonzalez

not hating Panjeets as well
You won't fit in very well here

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

pajeets=pakis kiddo

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

Pakis are muslim terrorist cunts
Panjeets are hindu street shitters

Jackson Young
Jackson Young

Anyone with brown skin is a paki
Anyone with brown skin is a muzzie (even if they're sikh, this pisses them off)

they're all pakis

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

No? I didn't hear about a strike. I don't give a shit what the colleagues do though, they're cock suckers who are there for a pay check rather than bettering the next generation of kids.

Grayson Gonzalez
Grayson Gonzalez

had a pom roomie who made a comment about anzac day, that "people die every day"
also called me a bigot
thats what you turn into when you bathe in your own piss for generations

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

i think youll find they poms call them all pakis. just like we call viets, chinese, koreans and canadians chinks

Carson Price
Carson Price

fucking state of are Tim's bint

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

Anyone east of Greece is a Paki in my book.

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

implying I want to leave all these Mountains to live in mountainlet ausfailia

Carter Hall
Carter Hall

Where was he from? Scum like that should be gassed.

Eli Lopez
Eli Lopez

Looks like the Great Blueys maaate.

Jason Cooper
Jason Cooper

dumb yank can't google the great dividing range or the blue mountains

Americans, everybody

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

India is complex in the sense that their religion and national identity is pretty much fabricated in response to Muslim invasions and empires.

Hinduism according to them is a trillion years old. Anything that is not Islam, is Hinduism by definition, so they literally make shit up as they along and call it Hinduism and India. They had millions of gods with no connection between them. The caste system prevented any sort of nationhood so Muslim kings literally strolled in and took what ever the fuck they wanted.

Even today, Indians define their identity by whichever civilization is the oldest in the subcontinent. In this case, based around the Indus River in Pakistan where Punjabis, Sindhis and Pashtuns have lived for as long as records go back. This hasn't stopped Indian historians from fabricating various migration theories that conveniently move the civilization to modern day India.

The most significant places in the subcontinent are located in Pakistan. Ghandara, Indus valley, Punjab, Sindh (from which India managed to steal their name). The Greeks only knew of the place which made up the Indus river basin. Beyond that, nothing of significance was ever recorded. Arab travelers described millions of villages with nothing in common with each other. During the Arab era, Hindu referred to the region. It was not a religion. Hence the term Muslim Hindus. At some point, someone realised what was happening and took the initiative to create a religion for non Muslim Hindus. Everything you know about Hinduism was created after this, so in that sense, Hinduism is one of the newest "old" religions in the world.

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

Great Blue mountains
3k feet
Lel.
This was taken from the top of a 14k foot Mountain

Nolan Smith
Nolan Smith

this absolute cunt comes to an australian school. get's btfo by 15 yo so she decides to insult them on the internet and then calls australia "gross".

why aren't we doing something about this.

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

Implying I give enough of a fuck about pakis to read all of that bullshit

They shit in the streets in 2017 and stink like shit even if they live in first world countries, that's all I need to know.

Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes

thanks Chang, but this doesnt change the fact that Brits call indians pakis.

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

It's just a /his/ copypasta from a triggered Pakistani

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

She'll get her son on the hormones soon enough m9.

Joseph Foster
Joseph Foster

That's classist and racist

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

Clementine Ford at it again, I see.

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

where?

Jacob Bell
Jacob Bell

Slags will say anything

Social media was a mistake

Benjamin Long
Benjamin Long

Florida

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

clementine ford
what the fuck did you expect

Blake Peterson
Blake Peterson

What is work for the sole like anyway? Do people actually do it

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

What exactly is attractive about our women, have you ever talked to one?

Grayson Collins
Grayson Collins

thanks op, so much good in this
diseased faggots have a diseased faggot son - a son who was a week away from taking away someone else's kids because of his uselessness
the lies in this video "this, it", he says "this" shouldn't have happened. "it" shouldn't have happened. this is the way the left will win. WHAT happened? "my son shouldn't have died" - so you're blaming the trailer? "no i'm blaming the gov" OOOOOH ok nigger, understand this before I kill you, you meant to say "he should never have had to work for welfare".
but lying is as easy as saying "this" and "it". He is a piece of shit calculating cunt, all that shit about crying and bullshit is just a way to add a zero to the court case.

IF 15% OF UNEMPLOYED ARE NOT BEING KILLED IN INDUSTRIAL ACCIDENTS THEN WE ARE NOT DOING IT RIGHT

Elijah Hughes
Elijah Hughes

working 20 hours per week
for well below minimum wage

What the fuck do you think? It's literally legal cheap labor for corps to abuse. Some user said that his business had WFD people there doing jobs that should be for full time people.

Juan Cox
Juan Cox

they think 3,000 feet is anything more than a hill
n00bs
youtube.com/watch?v=w0IPkWMBZGk

I forgot to mention it was a blizzard for a bit when I got to the top,
At the top of Long's Peak it was lightning storm followed by heavy rain and hail.

Lincoln Cook
Lincoln Cook

Piss poor mate. Look at this fuckin beaut

Jonathan Ross
Jonathan Ross

Is it possible to get my doctor to shoot me up with test? Can I claim that I'm a trans big man?

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

your trees grow funny. ours grow upwards

Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller

nice autism shoes loser

Jordan Kelly
Jordan Kelly

I did it for like two weeks once. It was piss easy. Had to volunteer at an Op Shop. Was meant to be there from 8 to 3:30. Bloke running the shop didn't show up to 8:45, told me to come at 9 from now on. He'd let me go home some time between 12 and 2 each day depending on how busy it was. Still signed the forms saying I had been there all day. Everyone was friendly and most were volunteers and either assumed I was too or didn't care if I was on work for the dole.

I've heard shittier experiences, but for me it was tolerable.

Luke Martin
Luke Martin

A few, yeah. I just like the accent and they're usually laid back from my experience. Maybe that's just the ones I met though eh?

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

Three thousand kilometres of fuckin beauties maaaate

I wish I had those autism shoes

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

thats not florida

Angel Moore
Angel Moore

I like girls too
red or blonde? I like both too much to choose

Caleb Hall
Caleb Hall

Get the boys at the gym to get you on the gear m8.

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

fag

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

It's Mt. Sherman

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

I'm a volunteer at Meals on Wheels. Half the people there, are for work for the dole. They are the laziest fuckers who do not even bother to look for work. Just lazy people who are happy to take a few spare meals that we over cook so they can save their dole money on food and waste it elsewhere.

Dominic Murphy
Dominic Murphy

Julian says as he slurps down his fifth schooner of warm fresh cum this evening.

Carson Peterson
Carson Peterson

why do us aussies have so many blond hair blue eyed mofoes? where does dis dna come from?

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

The secret Aryan nation deep within Ireland

Aaron Ross
Aaron Ross

jus saw this lol

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

Literally Atlantis you fucking anti-intellectual

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

It would be fun to run through those forests but this is an intense area as well, perfect for rock climbing and other martial arts training.
youtube.com/watch?v=yzNyWTbP7vU

Blake Anderson
Blake Anderson

But he's abo isn't he? Abo's a lower on the privilege ladder than African Americans

Jaxson Flores
Jaxson Flores

Anyone watching masterchef ?

Jacob Phillips
Jacob Phillips

deadly choices is going around encouraging abo nigger kids to stop huffing petrol n shit I'm pre sure

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

It's not 2009 so no

Jackson White
Jackson White

Abo cunt.

Jace White
Jace White

lmfao what's the chance he browses Sup Forums ? is he (dare I say it), our guy?

Jonathan Baker
Jonathan Baker

a feminist intellectual.

<--- pic related

what level of cognitive dissonance is required to do this?

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9cT5EAEGyk

Henry Stewart
Henry Stewart

dropped for a little banter, unbelievable - I'm confused as to why his taste in women dictates why he can't be an Aboriginal rep?

Positive role model? Ahh no time to nit pick and replace him with some no body with no traction with the kids

Matthew Bennett
Matthew Bennett

She genuinely must live the most sad and frustrating life, I'd honestly prefer to be a NEET than her

The memes of all racists being shut in failures consumed with hatred are most applicable to her out of everyone I've ever met - How can you just look at yourself and think "Ok, this is reasonable and sane human behavior". The lack of self-awareness she has is on par with those BLM Afrocentrics you get at U.S. universities.

Lucas Murphy
Lucas Murphy

n-no b-bully c-clem

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

the infamous bikey boys could replace him

Owen Bailey
Owen Bailey

don't you cunts ever go on an adventure?
post more nature so I will go there and with my big American wallet

Ian Ortiz
Ian Ortiz

It's instinctive for boongas to destroy themselves and racemix out their genetics.

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

he's unaware that running through nature is like Dark Souls when you're high

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

jesus christ they need to go back one generation. it's starting to look too much like a fucking inbred pom. dumbo sized ears and buck teeth. fucking no cunt. no.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit