HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Grayson Ramirez
Grayson Ramirez

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2017/feb/27/silicon-aa-cost-of-living-crisis-has-americas-highest-paid-feeling-poor
cnbc.com/2017/03/03/facebook-engineers-struggling-with-rents-ask-mark-zuckerberg-for-help.html
www1.salary.com/Software-Engineer-I-Salary.html
glassdoor.com/Salaries/software-engineer-i-salary-SRCH_KO0,19.htm
supforums.com/thread/124523905/politics
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/843531350703570946
youtube.com/watch?v=8uA2bLrl_9Q&t=1m7s

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

theguardian.com/technology/2017/feb/27/silicon-aa-cost-of-living-crisis-has-americas-highest-paid-feeling-poor

“I didn’t become a software engineer to be trying to make ends meet,” said a Twitter employee in his early 40s who earns a base salary of $160,000. It is, he added, a “pretty bad” income for raising a family in the Bay Area.

“We make over $1m between us, but we can’t afford a house,” said a woman in her 50s who works in digital marketing for a major telecoms corporation, while her partner works as an engineer at a digital media company. “This is part of where the American dream is not working out here.”

Another tech worker feeling excluded from the real estate market was 41-year-old Michael, who works at a networking firm in Silicon Valley and last year earned $700,000. Sick of his 22-mile commute to work, which can sometimes take up to two and half hours, he explored buying a property nearer work. Although he said his salary means he can afford to live a decent life, he finds the cost of living, combined with the terrible commute, unpalatable.

cnbc.com/2017/03/03/facebook-engineers-struggling-with-rents-ask-mark-zuckerberg-for-help.html

In 2015, according to SmartAsset.com, the cost of living there was "62.6% higher than the U.S. average." In 2016, the same site found that you'd need to make at least $216,129 a year to afford the rent on an average two-bedroom apartment.

The article recounts the frustrations of tech workers making between $100,000 and $700,000 a year and yet finding themselves rent-burdened, unable to save and commuting for hours each day. In one colorful example, an Apple employee lived until recently in a garage in Santa Cruz, using a bucket as a toilet.

Ryan Ramirez
Ryan Ramirez

don't worry, best korea will turn silicon valley into silicon crater soon.

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

Trumps gonna win next election with his tax cuts..

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

Why are software developers forced to move to Silicon Valley instead of facebook simply building more easily accessible locations across the country? They have more than enough money. Same with google, why are they forcing all their employee to move to the location of their headquarters instead of opening multiple locations?

Software is one of the most flexible commodities in existence, you can develop software from your own home, it makes no sense to do this.

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

It's so that all the whites will leave the jobs voluntarily and they can replace them wit Pajeets who will not complain about living in a 9x12 ft apartment with a loo bucket, while being paid less than half of their white counterparts.

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

why do people that work with computers have to work together? I mean you have internet don't you?

Hudson Sanchez
Hudson Sanchez

make hundreds of thousands of dollars
complain

what a bunch of whiny bitches

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

And they wonder why half of these companies are slowly moving to Texas

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

Why are software developers forced to move to Silicon Valley

Because they want slaves. It's kinda like pic related.

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

it doesn't covers the costs of living, they may as well earn more in a cheaper place.

Ryder Wright
Ryder Wright

It's not that their "Forced" it is just that their is a pressure of them to move to silicon valley.

It's like how the social pressure to buy a house helped to cause the 2008 housing crisis as people who couldn't afford to where just getting houses

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

Why are software developers forced to move to Silicon Valley instead of facebook simply building more easily accessible locations across the country?

BECAUSE THE RICH FIRST INVESTED IN SILICON VALLEY HOUSING NOW THEY'RE GETTING THEIR MONEY BACK MANYFOLD BY FORCING THEIR SLAVES TO BUY THEM

Modern slavery 101

Anthony Jenkins
Anthony Jenkins

Of course it's forced, you have to work out of their offices, no negotiations.

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

My wife and I make ~60k in "flyover land". We own our home, have new cars, have a child, I'm paying for college, and we still have enough left over for a decent savings.

I don't get how people don't just move.

Austin Cruz
Austin Cruz

Now Texas is entrenching on the "technological center" title more programmers are realizing that they don't have to go and waste 5 billion dollars to live in California.

Ask yourself, why is it now that the normies are learning about the slave conditions in SV when before they were told it was a wonderland?

James Cox
James Cox

There are other tech hubs across the country but none of them have the critical mass of Silicon Valley. Tech firms hate developing talent in-house so they want to be other tech firms who they can poach employees from. Since it happens to them too, it makes them even more reluctant to develop talent internally. This leads to a situation where the only way to hire enough engineers is to cluster tech companies together.

Silicon Valley exists as the primary tech hub for several other reason, some historic, some structural. But none of them are impossible to overcome. Most tech companies do have development centers in other parts of the country. I'm in metro Atlanta and have worked for Yahoo (back when they weren't a joke) and Microsoft. Google used to have a software development office here too but I think they switched to only doing business development now.

Eventually someone is going to get a leg up on Silicon Valley in another area and the whole Bay Area bubble will pop. Denver and Salt Lake City but have big tech scenes, as do Austin and Boston.

Easton Cox
Easton Cox

Ask yourself, why is it now that the normies are learning about the slave conditions in SV when before they were told it was a wonderland?

They were been told that IPO will make them millionaires.

Aaron King
Aaron King

work for us-based company with office in sweden
company owns hundreds of apartments in mountain view and palo alto
mfw offered a flat that had less rent than i pay here in sweden

Joshua King
Joshua King

So.....get a job somewhere else?

Gavin Nguyen
Gavin Nguyen

silicon valley has been a mess for years if you have bothered to do any research at all what so ever

Noah Reyes
Noah Reyes

They hate most of America and can't imagine living anywhere else but San Francisco or whatever.

Like these people in the article could try working most anywhere else on the US and have a mansion to live in, yet choose to spend the majority of their income on housing in the Bay Area.

Jace Martinez
Jace Martinez

That is why i said "normies", normal people have been thinking forr YEARS that SV is a wonderland of rich and intelligent when it has just been a slave plantation but with computers

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

tax, cost of living, payments
its not easy as you think

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

are you working for EA ?
since they exported most of their jobs in sweden.
is it true you have less taxes on that kind of society when you do that ?

Hudson Thomas
Hudson Thomas

software companies
no telecommuting

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

Zuckerjew already admitted moving to California was a mistake.

I think it's just monkey see monkey do, nothing else.

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

How many refugee cocks did you have to suck for the flat?

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

Are you working for this guy?

Connor King
Connor King

normal people have been thinking forr YEARS that SV is a wonderland of rich and intelligent when it has just been a slave plantation but with computers

Literally only people for whom it matters not at all because they NEVER googled about it over past decade

ie. for irrelevant people

not a very sound basis for argument

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

Pic is part of Microsoft's campus in Fargo, North Dakota. The cost of living in Fargo is pretty low... unless you're in love with having fresh vegetables in the dead of winter. If you're a meat and potatoes kind of guy, you'll do well there. The pay isn't as high as in Seattle but when adjusted for the cost of living, you come out better in Fargo than in Seattle. Point isn't that you should move to Fargo but rather that tech companies can and do develop software in places other the Seattle and the Bay Area.

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

major in computer science! there are tons of jo-

Adam Edwards
Adam Edwards

Most tech companies across the globe are run by people who are actually VERY inexperienced in just about every other area who is not their tech. These people believe in centralizing their work and being close to the employees for "eye-to-eye" collaboration or some bullshit teamwork term like that. They adamantly refuse to have someone else managing their brand names from another place.

These same employers could also claim that the fault here is with the renting prices and they have nothing to do with it (in spite of being able to solve the problem by spreading out their work). link claims these software engineers are in the 1% highest income locally but they are nowhere close to being as wealthy as the people renting these houses. Land owners have always been the leeching well-off class, before and now.

There's also the matter that people have this illusory idea that cities are places where "things happen" and they absolutely have to "be there" to "experience" said things. Consumerism creates a void in these people where they feel left out if they are not engaging in city culture and not making an effort to live in a city full of tech companies "making the future" and all this bullshit. The result is that complainers remain at a minimum: I bet these guys are an exception and most techies feel "proud" or somewhat "compensated" for their struggle by being close to other techies seeing "things happen". It all goes inside quotations and nothing is literally happening obviously.

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

Someone has to herd all the dozens of non-paid trainees they use for cannonfodder

Dominic Kelly
Dominic Kelly

Nope. Electronics company. Not consumer products, so relatively unheard of, despite being Fortune 500.

is it true you have less taxes on that kind of society when you do that ?
??? I work in Sweden and pay taxes here.

No need to be mad, my impoverished friend

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

How cold is there in the winter?

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

You don't even have to "telecommute".

Just like said: open offices all across the country and let people work wherever they like.
This is what IBM does in my country for example, and many others too (my previous company was just 150 employees but had 3 locations)

Only team members need to meet regularly, restricting individual choice a bit, but that's not so hard if you form said teams based on where people live.

Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

4k rent cost wtf? 60k rent cost a year, kek, you need something like 100k atleast to survive then.

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

Anyone remember when it was the old big conservative companies everyone hated? remember those? those shitty companies that paid a living wage (one you could raise an entire family on) and paid pensions for retirement ect?

Love the new liberal mega companies...so much better because they wont fire you for faggotry...much better trade off.

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

Holy fuck, just build your own house you stupid hipster fucks. You have plenty of money.

Aaron Turner
Aaron Turner

bubble coming up sooner or later.

Adrian Cox
Adrian Cox

100k in california is $68,014 after tax

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

Let's give them free healthcare too and make the American people foot the bill
WOW IT'S ALMOST LIKE THIS WAS PREDICTABLE 20 YEARS OUT

Julian Collins
Julian Collins

no , i mean is it true that if you move something like a game studio in sweden and hire swedish employees instead of doing it in America , is it cheaper and do you pay less taxes than in america ?
i'm saying that because there was a trend of using swedish developers since years now.
EA's biggest studio is DICE and most of them are located in sweden and EA being the greedy fucks they are , there's no way they wouldn't do it for a reason.

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

They have high wages but don't keep any of it. Honestly I would take the job there but find another later in life when starting a family

Jonathan Price
Jonathan Price

I live in Silicon Valley, but I was born in the Bay Area and raised here. This place is my home, and I'm doing something I love at a video game company, which means more to me than my salary. Unfortunately, that also means I love in a 14x12 studio an hour away from work. But I can afford to be a stupid, young idealist and buy nice things of I want to.

It's not an awful place to live if you're single, but I don't know how anyone can raise a family here.

In addition, in always looking and applying to jobs at other video game companies in other states just to see if anything comes up. So far, no luck, but in hoping something in San Diego or Texas pops up.

John Walker
John Walker

You mean I can't have been steak dinners 6 cars and move closer to work
Fuck it
2.5 hour commute for me xdxdcdcd

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

This place is my home
Gay.

I'm doing something I love at a video game company
Grown ups don't play video games.

John Reed
John Reed

Moving itself is expensive.

Samuel Walker
Samuel Walker

You're Brazilian, your entire country is gay.

Carson Cooper
Carson Cooper

youll have a month or two of 10 degree to negative temps with a solid 30 mph wind...total hell especially if your from a warmer climate...freedom measurements btw

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

I don't "get" silicon valley

There is no need to all bunch in 1 place, you'd think they would know of web cams and emails

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

pic source ?

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

you would know wouldn't you, cuck shed dweller.

Camden Morgan
Camden Morgan

swede
commenting on how U.S. works generally across 50 states

Alexander Brooks
Alexander Brooks

So basically they are complety fucked and lives like us eastern europeans, i mean i drive 2009 audi a3 quattro with basically everything 200bhp, have my own flat and basically pay something like 150euro a month for my flat expensive, i get food at my moms and literally all i do is sit at home after work and play games and watch movies or go drinking. Literally there lives sound worse than mine.

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

Lmao.

He doesn't know about The homeless millionaire class.

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

Pretty cold but that's ok for white people. Those with darker skin might not be very happy. But it's not the only place where tech companies do software development outside of the west coast. I mentioned Fargo because it's the last place you'd think a tech company would do software development but they do and so could other locations around the country.

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

t. appalachia

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

That's what fucking happens when you populate and entire region with higher paying jobs.

When everyone makes 150k a year, no one does. And the people stuck making a solid 75k a year are left out in the cold when they can't even afford a fucking studio apartment.

Henry Green
Henry Green

live in the US
cant understand basic shit about your country
epic

Daniel Powell
Daniel Powell

ITT: butthurt rural and suburban retards

Jason Foster
Jason Foster

how are they butthurt ?
even a middle class rural and subhuman retard earns more than a Silicon Valley cuck.

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

I'd say it's more to do with Bay Area being one of the few metro places that isn't filled with niggers

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA indeed my friend

Easton Gonzalez
Easton Gonzalez

Damn that's absurd.

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

There's also the matter that people have this illusory idea that cities are places where "things happen" and they absolutely have to "be there" to "experience" said things
As someone who has lived in a good city very briefly ( Darmstadt, Germany. Not German btw. ), no. We know exactly why they want to be in cities. It is because THERE IS STUFF TO DO without having to drive for 30 minutes.
You "city sux" people severely underestimate the value of being able to just WALK around and wander and find interesting stuff to do and places to visit. Unlike in suburbs and rural areas where you have to plan and research shit to do because nothing is in walking distance and there is no public transportation.

Wyatt Harris
Wyatt Harris

I make 120k base salary in the bay area. I live in a 1 room converted garage with a bathroom I have to walk outside to get to. I drive a 20 year old car with 240k miles on it. Single, no family, no gf. Living here makes you feel poor unless you're REALLY rich.

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

what should a 26 no degree study to make a living now?

Christian Thomas
Christian Thomas

The McDonald's menu

Christopher Torres
Christopher Torres

Computer Science

Just don't live in the Bay area, or Manhattan, and your income will be adequate ANYWHERE else.

24yo software engineer living in Boston making 85k

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

haha
trades are only 2 years

Liam Smith
Liam Smith

I just got laid off and it only cost me 1000 bucks to move my family to a new city, with movers loading / unloading and a 26' uhaul. Granted I rented a townhouse so I didn't have to deal with selling my house.

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

thats just fucking humiliating

just find a job and an apartment anywhere else in america and live like a fucking human being

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

Why are you upset manufacturing jobs are moving overseas, Just learn to code!

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

you need to live in this ONE CITY in a HUGE COUNTRY to code

ahmed please go

Angel Morris
Angel Morris

Kek now I don't feel so bad for not applying to Google and getting a slightly lower paying job in a much cheaper area.

Kayden Long
Kayden Long

want to have a good career ?
learn french , join your countries army , fight for a couple of years in it , be deployed (not in a faggot desk job) , after some years try to apply for the FFL (French Foreign Legion) , you only need to be good and know french , once you're in you'll have the french nationality , fight for them for a couple of years , once you feel like you're ready you can stop , then with that resume you should be able to find a job anywhere in the defense sector , or be a mercenary or a private military contractor if you want.
or you can continue to fight with the FFL , it's dangerous but you will be well payed , you will have retirement money and you will retire young.

spoiler : the FFL is very hard though and don't forget most are ex-commandos.

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

this, urban life is GOAT in your 20s

Jonathan Foster
Jonathan Foster

You're right in that there are many good aspects to city life. Perhaps I mean it more in the sense that very big cities such as NY cause this dreadening sense of "so much to do" that you feel left out if you DON'T do things. In smaller and medium sized cities it is a mixture of suburban and urban: you have all you want from a walking distance but you are actually WANTING it in the sense that there is no demand to actually go out. Whereas in bay area, manhattan and even over here in our BR slum cities, your place of living is such a cubicle piece of shit that you absolutely HAVE to consume things nearby everyday rather than using it for your convenience only when you want to. It is more like the difference between having a fast food chain near you to eat during the weekend and having to eat there everyday because your 68 roommates won't allow you to ever cook decently for yourself.

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

The thread about San Francisco last night sparked my interest about real estate costs. In the worst ghettos of SF, a 400sq ft studio apartment was $2400/month. I could barely believe it. It makes me wonder how blacks can afford to live there. I know ghetto blacks don't have jobs at google/fb/twitter, so how the fuck can they afford it? Section 8/HUD?

Cooper Nelson
Cooper Nelson

You want me dead don't you?
I won't get killed defending some areva executives in Chad

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

in america it's called a physician assistant, not sure how that translates elsewhere. I work 4 hours a day usually cause i'm lazy in a physical therapy clinic, make around 250 bucks and then spend the rest of my free time doing stuff i want to do.

Carson Martin
Carson Martin

live at KOA in an RV
millionaire in one year
Boo hoo, nigga. Nobody told you to buy a 7 series on credit and eat at Ruth's Chris 3 meals a day.

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

yes please stay in manufacturing and not adapt so when machines eventually steam roll you out of a job, the devastating impact on society will be 10 fold. Remember goy, manufacturing is a man's job. you don't want to be seen as a woman do you?

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

If you're not a multimillionaire in silicon valley kys

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

"A fool and his money are soon parted."
Fucking morons can't manage money for shit.

This.
If they didn't have such high-paying jobs, they would be the poorfags you see in documentaries living in extreme poverty because of their shitty budgeting skills, or lack thereof.

Some people are just meant to be poor. A good job will just delay the inevitable for them.

Brody Brooks
Brody Brooks

you want me dead don't you?

lol why ?
the FFL's job is mainly BTFOing nogs and terrorists in Africa , they use light armors and mortars to advance fast and they rarely die except when they are being very reckless.

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

Section 8/HUD?
Yes, when I saw how much bullshit welfare exists in california I just quit my job. Taxes were insane, rent is crazy, health insurance through the roof. I could either work 50 hours a week to barely scrape by, or just move back with my mom and work a part time job getting government benefits while pursuing a passion.

Joshua Wilson
Joshua Wilson

Leaf believes that EVERY manufacturing job can be done by a machine, and more importantly be done cheaper

there are so many fucking detailed and intricate manufacturing jobs that robots won't be able to do for another 100 years. It's like telling a plumber:

Dude, like water pipes will all be made out of graphene soon, and like toilets will all be digital, just learn to code

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I like you sven.

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

These people sound terrible with money

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

Actually, they finance a nice car, probably a Tesla, and they make 150k and not 100k. They'll basically lose everything come the next recession but at least they lived life to the fullest, or so they think

California is the land of the fruits and nuts.

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

If you're not a multimillionaire in maced... oh wait

Carson Ward
Carson Ward

Why are millennials so afraid of getting roommates? wasnt it normal for a young person to move into a reasonably sized apartment with strangers that pay part of the rent? is it autism?

John Jones
John Jones

I like you too Jordan

Elijah Lee
Elijah Lee

Sort of, but it's more that they need to just take some of that money, invest it and then move the fuck out of Silicon Valley more then anything, because it really is THAT expensive out there, the whole of southern California is like that.

T. Raised in San Diego.

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

I'm 32 and have lived alone for like 6 years. I couldn't go back to having roommates. Fuck that. It'd be terrible.

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

Shared kitchen, bathroom and sitting room is normal.

Shared bedroom is just sad.

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

tfw you let the globalists in

tfw only saudi princes can afford to live in your hometown now

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

i mean, of course it usually sucked, that was to be expected, right? is the problem that young people just dont want to take social risks anymore? is it a result of the snowflake movement?

Isaac Evans
Isaac Evans

Buy a fucking RV if renting in a house is too expensive/property isn't close enough to work.

Fucking hell tech workers are stupid.

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

have a month or two of 10 degree to negative temps

ohh nooooo so cold

where the fuck do i sign up?

Kayden Jackson
Kayden Jackson

In this day and age do you even need to have them all in the same place?

I'm surprised they don't just let you do it from home

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

Well I guess that explains why Texas is drowning in Californian refugees these days. They're fucking everywhere.

Aiden Foster
Aiden Foster

When you are a student it might be ok and cool but after that it's not.

Xavier Morales
Xavier Morales

i make less than $17/k a year and im paying off a home with 7 acres here

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

murdered_by_roomate.jpg

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

I find this hilarious to be honest.
Millionaires who are too poor to have their own houses.

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

The Ozarks are the only mountains I know and I only know them from 1950s Loony Tunes

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

fitting an RV in Bay Area
Good luck m8

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

its a magical place here

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

make $120k a year starting
boomers make you pay $5k a month in rent or your commute to work will be 2 hours each way every day
be surprised when people sleep in their cars
That's Murrika for you.

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

Why are you upset manufacturing jobs are moving overseas, Just learn to code!

Learning some basic concepts would be good for everyone thought.

But yeah, coding as a profession will start shrinking at some point as more advanced tools displace need for some parts of the job

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

Exactly.

How would it even be legal unless it's on private land (and thus expensive)?

Isaac Johnson
Isaac Johnson

Ours are a different colour

Daniel Perez
Daniel Perez

But the tasks the robots can do will decrease labor demand and cause a supply glut which will lower wages for those that do have jobs in that field, and by extension warp the entire labor market, just like an unlimited supply of illegal labor has.

Evan Harris
Evan Harris

soooo fucking cringe that that author uses the tyler durden alias, especially with the picture. i've always fucking hated that, so tacky/corny

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

Yes this is why Californians are fleeing and fucking up other states.

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

They have been trying to make such "advanced tools" since the 1980's.

No luck so far, if anything programming has only become more complex due to more varying hardware.

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

not just the bubble

the big earthquake is waaay overdue :^)

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

gotta pay for that welfare

Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin

In one colorful example, an Apple employee lived until recently in a garage in Santa Cruz, using a bucket as a toilet.

I bet the bucket had "iPoop" scrawled on it.

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

people are spoiled and set their standards too high

be me
currently 21
deliver chinese food for cozy local place 2 min from childhood home
live with mum & dad
make $1200/month
have brand new car and a phone, have enough left over for food, weed, clothes, change goes to my mom and dad for bills
no money saved but i have good credit and everything i could want, including my parents (still livin like i'm 9 yrs old)
almost finished with community college, going to a city school on grades scholarship
yet THESE fucking hipster faggots go to a 4 year school, waste their hard working parents money, then they get some faggy intangable job working as a INTERN NETWORK MARKETING DATA SUBSET THIRD PARTY ANALYZER or some meaningless shit like that, make 100k a year, end up spending 95k a year

ya have fun faggitz, i may MAKE less than them, but i HAVE more than them mwuahahahaha

Luis White
Luis White

(you)
crush the urbanite.

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

It was definitely an indian.

discharge-in-garage
muck-in-bucket

Noah Lee
Noah Lee

No luck so far, if anything programming has only become more complex due to more varying hardware.

Computers can already design faster and better working computer chips and antennas in shorter period of time than human engineers can.

Its getting to the point that the pilots are the weak link in airplanes.

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

Nobody is forced to use a bucket as a toilet.
There are various solutions like chemical toilets for camping, or those toilets builders use (we call them dixies).

So the guy CHOOSE to use a bucket and yeah it almost certainly had iPoop and an Apple logo written on it.

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

The market is already shrinking for native citizens. It's much cheaper to import pajeets and changs on H1Bs.

Dylan Harris
Dylan Harris

what the fuck do Wendy's and car mechanics do out there??

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

My room is filled with bottles of piss, its not that bad a lifestyle choice really.

Brayden Collins
Brayden Collins

silicon valley residents have to live in cuck sheds

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

Silicon Valley is full of leftist redditors. That said, Silicon Valley is the best show currently on tv.

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

Well, they don't allow new houses to be built.

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

Even better. I wonder how long it will be until they're on par with their Indian counterparts.

tfw silicon valley is getting to closer to becoming the new designated street shitters

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

kek

Jonathan Ramirez
Jonathan Ramirez

Its getting to the point that the pilots are the weak link in airplanes.

Auto pilots have been around since the 1940's.
And they are only JUST becoming good enough to replace the pilot.

Some guy has been designing a machine to peal shrimp for the last 30 yeas.... still can't beat a gang of Moroccan ladies.

I'm not saying most jobs can't get automated given enough programmers (where will you find them????), time and money.
But it's not the meme the media now talks about now.
Especially computer programming which will be the last job to get automated since we have to program all the other jobs first.

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

If you're talking about in the super expensive land, they don't live there. They commute up to, if not more, than an hour a day from the surrounding cities.

"Why don't these techies just live in the surrounding cities?"
Because minorities live there. Multiculturalism ftw

Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin

California economy is fucked.

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

Video games are nothing more than an interactive simulation of anything you can imagine. That's a valuable tool you retarded monkey.

Liam Collins
Liam Collins

You're the one who doesn't understand retard. The US isn't just one governing body, It's like hundreds.

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

get your dream tech job at silicon valley
everything is so expensive for you there that you have to live in a car
Seriously why not just work at McDonalds somewhere, at least you can sleep in a bedroom.

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

The international bases of FFL are in the jungle hells of CAF and French Guyana and the desert hell of Djibouti

Thomas Bennett
Thomas Bennett

underrated

Nathan Jackson
Nathan Jackson

californians live a shittier life than the average slav

good for your pjotr

Sebastian Thompson
Sebastian Thompson

Although he said his salary means he can afford to live a decent life, he finds the cost of living, combined with the terrible commute, unpalatable.
He's probably a faggot who believes he can gout every twice every week and eat in a restaurant everyday.

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

What's so amazing to experience in the city?

I can walk to bars and restaurants? I can ride the bus with homeless? I can hear local indie bands play? I can hear protestors protesting?

City folk act like they are getting these unique experiences but they are just over paying for food and drink and chasing pussy. Nothing unique or rare you can only find in the city.

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

Thank you, jesus.

Adrian Reyes
Adrian Reyes

These people believe in centralizing their work and being close to the employees for "eye-to-eye" collaboration or some bullshit teamwork term like that.
And they are absolutely right. If you don't put a close look at literally every step every breath of employees in intellectual rights area you are risking that they run off and starting parallel competing company instead of slaving for you. Many such cases.

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

thats still colder than any major canadian city outside of winnipeg

Carter Lee
Carter Lee

i'd share my bedroom with hot amazones though. doesn't matter if they're strangers.

Carson Young
Carson Young

same here, finally someone else. i was starting to feel like i was the only one.

my mom was cool with it when i was like 17 but now it pisses her off big time

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

Dago is full stay away plz.

Landon Miller
Landon Miller

This is what happens when you refuse to build up and can't build out. These people deserve their shitty lives.

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Johnson

earn 160 000 a year
could easily invest 100 000 in fixed income per year
could easily become a multi millionaire in no time
manage to be so bad with money that you end up living in a car
What the fuck tech snowflakes.

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

earn 160 000 a year

That's $105,247 after tax, say $60,000 after rent, $30-$40,000 after expenses.

They'll never make it.

Nolan Mitchell
Nolan Mitchell

Why not live in a motel at least? Apparently prices get as low as $95/day even in SF.

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

what is bed bugs

Gabriel Gutierrez
Gabriel Gutierrez

I live in my truck here part time and got by on about $14,000 last year. I know quite a few people who have done the same. One coworker just bought an RV and parks it on the street.

To complain about this when you make $100,000+ is absurd. Also I need to leave this wasteland

James Gomez
James Gomez

Tyler durden

Lol sage

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

Stay away from Denver, you cunts.

Nicholas Sullivan
Nicholas Sullivan

a $95/day motel in SF will be nasty as shit

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

I feel nothing for these people. They did this to themselves with mass immigration.

Adrian Anderson
Adrian Anderson

how the fuck you not make it with 30-40 grand a year? I make it, but barely, on 10 grand

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

Austin, San Antonio, Houston, and just about every Texas town over 100,000 population has a need for software engineers and IT.

Rent is much more affordable, has just as many Mexicans so you won't feel out of place, and is all-around a much better atmosphere than California.

Zachary Taylor
Zachary Taylor

Working for a game studio

You'll be fired soon enough once your one of two things ends: your project has gone Gold and shipped, or your contract is up.

Pro-tip, either find a studio who is known to build from within (i.e. has a low turn-over rate of employees) or join the SDK team of something like the digital slot machine companies or other generic software development (not engineering as it's not really engineering).

Thomas Bailey
Thomas Bailey

I love this.

Most software is shit, most developers are shit, and they are living worse than a section eight nigger. Serves them right.

Joseph Foster
Joseph Foster

The next recession will wipe them out.

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

NEET life is berst

No, you're wrong. Bring women home. See what happens.

Make 100k a year, but spend 95k a year

This is the only valid statement you made.

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

You forget the part where they have non-competition for employees where one silicon valley firm won't hire an employee who is working at another.

They're literally trapped in their shitty code monkey jobs.

Ethan Bennett
Ethan Bennett

Look up a man named Arthur Rock.

He was a principal investor in Intel and Apple. I am convinced that him and others like him work as proxies for the government.

If you want the venture capital you have to go there. The picked this place because the hills and the building regulations keep housing to a minimum.

They do this to keep their people poor and keep them working.

Silicon Valley tech companies are the ones rife with backdoors and government psyops in their technology. Tech for the goyim.

Real business technology is allowed to happen anywhere.

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

Company town codemines

Jose Roberts
Jose Roberts

So Californians will flood your state and they will start to vote in liberal legislative action

Brody Richardson
Brody Richardson

How about just relaxing and reading a fucking book ? Or bowling or bike riding or something you fucking millennial piece of trash? Why the fuck do you people need to constantly have something to do, all the time? Are you adhd or something? Is this an unseen epidemic? Is this why kids in college need coloring books and nap time and shit? WTF? We're doomed.

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

Depends on when the non-compete clause takes effect in their contract.

Head-hunting and talent-poaching are a real thing in Silicon Valley and it happens all the time. Even for companies outside of Silicon Valley, there will be competition that comes around and offers a better price to their "loyal" employees that jump ship after demanding a raise.

Colton Wright
Colton Wright

Just about to graduate. I'm being offered a job in the heart of SF in y target career field, working with new innovative devices, but after interning there a few years ago, I don't know if I wanna go back. With my major I'd feel stupid turning down a 40-50k offer right out the door. I was told to look into south SF/Palo alto rather than commuting from Sacramento.

I hate the idea of being packed in like a sardine with degenerates and the endless traffic while a devastating earthquake can happen any moment. All my friends got jobs there too right out of grad and hate it. My best friend moved to where I am from sf and wants me to stay and rent a room from him for $700. I'm torn.

Cameron Green
Cameron Green

only 40-50k and living in SF

Don't do it, that's poverty tier for SF

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

40-50k offer

Dude, new cs grads are offered 100k+ in SF. You can't survive on that.

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

It's not as easy these days I swear if you get a Mexican or some fuck it will run everything

Jonathan Thomas
Jonathan Thomas

Only at the largest of all tech companies.

Most are offered on avg 50-70k starting as SE1.

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

work for sweedish based company
company doesn't own apartments
make enough money to pay for my own place

Logan Cruz
Logan Cruz

Most are offered on avg 50-70k starting as SE1.

Well, then they are fucking idiots and should kts.

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

not true

I got hired at a startup in San Jose where cost of living is somewhat cheaper at $80k

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

lol how are americans so retarded with their money?

married couple earns million dollars per year between them

still too retarded at saving money for a deposit for a house

literal niggers

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

make $40,000/year
doesn't move to the slums in India where the rent is $1.20 a month

wow look at all these retards

Cameron Long
Cameron Long

Oh, I'm sorry, but I didn't know your anecdotal evidence proves me wrong.

Andrew Ward
Andrew Ward

well then show your sources

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

They probably voted for Drumpf. Good thing all the city people voted for Hillary.

Luke Sanchez
Luke Sanchez

all the houses in the local area would need a million+ deposit.

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

Wow that was hard...

www1.salary.com/Software-Engineer-I-Salary.html
glassdoor.com/Salaries/software-engineer-i-salary-SRCH_KO0,19.htm

Remember, that number is pre-tax.

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

San Francisco, CA Area Avg
$87,965

You are a fucking idiot who don't even know how to use the website...

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

SF area average for Software Engineer 1
$88k

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

lol

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

I don't know they've tried to get me to move there several times but it seems fucking retarded after looking into housing and commute.

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

Some of these people are like absent-minded professors, they're very smart and good at their jobs, but can barely dress themselves and don't hold on to their money for very long. It's as if their intelligence were concentrated in their nerdy pursuits.

Also, while the Bay Area is very expensive, the tech people live alongside illegal immigrants and bums. For political reasons the place isn't gentrified. So they're paying top dollar for the Bay Area life when at least half of the land is being wasted.

Mason Adams
Mason Adams

How the fuck is there fast food and receptionists in SF and SV? That's such a garbage first world existence

Joshua Hill
Joshua Hill

I'm pretty sure receptionists are paid 70k+ at tech companies. The rest live on gibs from you and I.

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

I hope Kim takes Cuckerberg with it.
I'd unironically love him.

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

I made 60k starting at a small company in Manchester for my first job and that was fucking plenty, I lived like half an hour away and the traffic to/from Boston was always in the opposite direction of my commute

Noah Cook
Noah Cook

What gibs? They make what 13 min wage? That would disqualify them from fed help

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

Check out the California definitions.

Connor James
Connor James

Allah, how has the tech capital of the world not figured out a solution to work away from the office?

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

Actually the opposite

highest GDP in United States

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

Austin, San Antonio, Houston, and just about every Texas town over 100,000 population has a need for software engineers and IT.

Not that badly. Fuck off, we're full.

Joseph James
Joseph James

“I didn’t become a software engineer to be trying to make ends meet,”
haha
said a Twitter employee
lol
in his early 40s
KEK
who earns a base salary of $160,000.
[laughter stops]

Jesus christ this literal fucking code monkey is making a hundred grand for doing fuck all.

Nolan Butler
Nolan Butler

STUFF TO DO
By that you just mean hip bars and restaurants to blow your money on trendy cocktails. City life is nowhere near as cool as city people think it is. The creative types create this illusion that cool and interesting things are happening when really it's just a bunch of spoiled brats circle jerking about the newest trends.

This mentality comes from a greatly prolonged adolescence that we in the West are facing with our younger generations.

If you need stuff to do how about starting a family. People with kids are pretty busy.

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

I love it when uppity stemcucks get btfo

Parker Perry
Parker Perry

Good things for professors they had wife's to care about them. Oh wait...

Thomas Brown
Thomas Brown

Isn't GitHub used by non-professionals to start projects?

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

City life is nowhere near as cool as city people think it is
Oh common possibility to go to tabletop game club at will and find partners to play any time. Priceless.

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

“We make over $1m between us, but we can’t afford a house,”

Exactly how much do houses cost? Do they think they have to buy the house outright without a mortgage?

Michael Hall
Michael Hall

I like the cut of your jib. Have a (You)

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

I'd assume there are less jobs where you are - am I wrong?

Nolan Miller
Nolan Miller

Seriously, these people are loons - you can get a 2-4 bedroom place for 2.5 million. A 2.5 multiplier mortgage should be dead easy.

David Adams
David Adams

By the time programmers are no longer needed we'll have achieved true AI and even Doctors, Lawyers, Politicians will no longer be needed.

Bentley Hill
Bentley Hill

It's because Americans can 't build tunnels. The easiest solution is to build tunnels through the mountains to the Central Valley.

Robert Jenkins
Robert Jenkins

Divide GDP by cost of living in order to come to the real wealth of each state. Dollars are not tied to anything and are printed by the Fed at will. It doesn't matter if you pay your serfs 300 trillion dollars an hour as long as they pay it back to you in rent and taxes.

If all Silicon Valley workers all took a month's pay and left California, the state would be so far underwater they could never recover.

Ayden Thompson
Ayden Thompson

Is your sister being donged by a insect-headed somali right now Sven?

Landon Murphy
Landon Murphy

i hope to God this happens, please

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

Median $4,390 pet month

Jesus Fucking Christ. What a bunch of jews.

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

hope they all die tbqhfam disgusting people and their shitty apps and social media

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

“I didn’t become a software engineer to be trying to make ends meet,” said a Twitter employee in his early 40s who earns a base salary of $160,000. It is, he added, a “pretty bad” income for raising a family in the Bay Area.

Wew lad, they should get with the program already, it happened with machining, it will happen with software engineers too. it's like this everywhere. Soon they will start you at minimum wage, I kid you not.

Go to your nearest community college engineering dept and ask the soon to be machinists, engineers who are going there, and they will tell you the same fucking deal.

Yes LA isn't as bad as San Francisco when it comes to cost of living, but shit, it's not too far behind.

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

Top kek

tfw own a house at age 23
americans call you poor because you don't earn 6 gorillion dollars

What's the point of earning 150K if you can't even afford a cuckshed with them? All you do is pay more taxes.

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

At the end of the day they're not millionaires though: after they get fleeced by the taxman, landlords and merchants for basic necessities they're basically broke.

Mason Cox
Mason Cox

that's exactly why many software engineers have left the area for jobs in lower cost of living places

the only people that remain are those with no choice

Zachary Stewart
Zachary Stewart

Hell at this point, the issue for me is not being able to buy a house out here, I accept that. The problem is, you make that money and cant even have time to enjoy it. Life back in the day was about having a job that supplements your life, now it's upside down.

Americans are blind to not see what is happening, first they put females in the work force, then they made it so both of them working together could not buy a house, then they made it where you have to put your life on a credit card to live, then they inflated rent costs so you're stuck there for the rest of your life.

/rant

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

This isn't an American thing, this is a California thing.

California tax laws are genuine retardation and legal slavery. It's dirty business and corrupt beyond salvation.

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

The problem is, you make that money and cant even have time to enjoy it.

What exactly is the competition at Amazon, Google, and others like?

I keep hearing people always try to upstage each other and putting in 60+ hours a week, but for what? I doubt there will be a big reward worth it, especially if you're on the same level and others above you have similar problems.

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

skype and slack really aren't as good as you think

Brody Evans
Brody Evans

Just use roll20.

Luis Baker
Luis Baker

for what?

About 300k a year.

But you can get it from other software companies as long as you know the right people. Easy life man.

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

And making Austin another Silicon Valley...

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

Live with mum and dad like a 10 year old
Pocket money salary
Best years of your life spent at home, 0 social life, no women

yeah #winning

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

self-actualization through std-infested roasties
The legendary swedish cuck gene comes through even ITT.

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

Americans

how many "Americans" actually pull in that much? you aren't talking much here. Six figures in California is chump change, it will not even buy you a shack. The Chinese have really fucked San Francisco, Hollywood/Los Angeles and California, almost as bad as spics have, so you have a lot going on, especially with technology chipping away at the job market from behind.

But the Chinese in particular come and buy up these houses and mansions which pad their portfolios and raise prices. Then you bring spics into the equation, they definitely raise price of rent, they live like 5 to 1 in a studio ffs. The managers have caught on here and they just universally raise the price of rent.

California has been bought out, and don't think this cannot happen in other states, it can and will be gussied under the umbrella of capitalism, no one will look twice. Also the lobbyists scum who pay for these visas and illegals for their cheap labor, they are also at fault.

Cali is indeed fucked. I visit Maryland with my bitch every year, and yoou folks have got no clue what's in store for you.

Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

still lives with mommy and daddy
not saving any money either

Yeah man, you're totally winning at life. Keep up the good fight user...

Evan Perry
Evan Perry

A state that receives 35-50% of their funding from the Feds, and cannot supply water to it's populace year round
The California economy is propped up by the Billions in Silicon Valley outside of that, the state is a parasite.

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

Sup Forums still embraces capitalism

KEK

William Davis
William Davis

Is that starting though? Because I keep hearing how competitive it is and they're burned out after a year.

Landon Phillips
Landon Phillips

Im living on the outskirts of Berkeley on about 18k per year. The reason these idiots are struggling is because they think that they deserve to live big and don't want to live around their precious negroes. I dont live in the best area, but its not too bad compared to other places ive lived in the bay area. I hate this place so much.

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

I will never in my life work 60 hours a week, 45 is my ultimate max. I know machinists who do put in that much though, and although they pull in $$ they seem miserable, barely anytime with their kids, no family outings, just straight.

Brayden Brown
Brayden Brown

Silicon Valley is basically a party where you might bump into someone doing something cool that will give you a better opportunity. Only reason someone should live there is networking. Good luck finding cool opportunities out in the styx - people put more value in face to face meetings than internet meetings

James Clark
James Clark

This too, but it's funny because they protect these type of people, however they don't want to live anywhere near them. HAHA funny as fuck, yes you are right, they think they are going to buy up them million dollars homes while making a stinking six figure income. Keep dreaming faggots,

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

700k salary
eating out twice a week is what will kill him
You are retarded.

Gavin Morales
Gavin Morales

Why do people stare themselves blind on the salary only?

10 000 GPB/month is like lower middle class lifestyle in London.

10 000 GPB/month in a Swedish city (aside from Stockholm) is like upper class lifestyle.

The only way to get rich is as an employee is to work for a big company and get positioned in like a 2nd world country like the Philippines, Malaysia, Brazil etc.

Isaac Richardson
Isaac Richardson

Lemme solve this for all these wealthy idiots, I'll do it for 1% of each of their earnings:

Rent cheap, drive in for two years, walk away with $2,000,000+, start your own business or take a normal job in a reasonable state that's not a part of Mexico.

Justin Nelson
Justin Nelson

I love you Luxembourg

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

All of this is just plain old retarded. There is no reason to have to go to a location to do this kind of work there is no reason why you can't telecommute. The fact is is that they have to impose thier "culture" and keep tabs on you and that is the only reasons they have to have you come to the location. I've worked in software for over a decade and most of the people that I work with have never seen me and have never met me in person and most of the time I work in my robe. I haven't been to "the office" in over 3 years. I've also taken working vacations and never told anyone about it. All I need is a cell phone, computer, and internet and I can live and work anywhere.
And fuck shithole commiefornia.

Brody Ramirez
Brody Ramirez

Utah.. Provo I think? Idaho will be another one. Its just too much of a competitive advantage to NOT be in Commiefornia. "oh oh oh what about the weather, beaches, mountains" motherfuckers do not have the time to even enjoy those, all they experience is druggie homeless shitting on the sidewalk in front of their insanely overpriced apartments and being paleshamed by trans dykes.

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

Silicon Valley
Almost The entire West Coast
HollyWood
Enourmous state
Cant afford to pay their debt back
Your standard of living is shit unless you are a multi millionaire
Oh but they have the higher GDP than any other state
Please user.

Jaxson Rivera
Jaxson Rivera

i do 80 hours a week working on docks and it's not so bad, music/podcasts/audio books
time flies, pulling in 140k a year

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

The best thing to do if you live in California is to do what a lot of my co workers did, they either became managers somewhere of an apt building, which they took classes in community college for, 1 stinking semester. They started stacking their hundreds until one day tey had enough for a down payment for a house in Kansas. We are trying to do something like this now. What my other co worker did was he literally lived outside the machine shop he worked for, it was in the outskirts of the city where it was all industrial area, nobody said shit. He did this for over a year.

Seems like this is the only way, if you live free of rent and cannot save money to at least get the fuck out of California, you are doing it wrong bro.

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

Interesting

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

AHA posting

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

Truth

David Torres
David Torres

The homeless problem is getting so much worse out here at an exponential rate. I manage a shitty restaurant and have to kick them out on a daily basis now. Its easy for me because im from one of the shittiest east bay towns. Always let them interact with people for a while first so these sheltered retards can experience their beloved cultural enrichment first hand for once.

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

How's that globalism and left-wing economics working for you, San francisco?

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

I hope these fags stay right there.

Unfortunately, everyone is trying to move to Texas or Georgia to escape this shitty environment and shit up wherever they're going to move to.

Jaxon Carter
Jaxon Carter

They also spend around 10K on Starbucks.

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

supforums.com/thread/124523905/politics
royal family

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

Certainly fewer tech and software engineering jobs like the kind the nerds in the OP have.

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

That would require planning and sacrifice, something leftists are incapable of.

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

libtards learn about inflation

these are the same people who support universal basic income

Dylan Evans
Dylan Evans

Interactive stuck in gridlock traffic with bad radio station sim when

Brody Russell
Brody Russell

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/843531350703570946
youtube.com/watch?v=8uA2bLrl_9Q&t=1m7s

Hudson Carter
Hudson Carter

Abb faggot

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

be programmer
live in california
unable to afford housing and forced to accept shittier wages due to mass legal and illegal immigration
still vote for hillary clinton, who supports more immigration

Does anyone know why Californians are so fucking dumb?

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

That's how capitalism works man. If you hate it become Eurocucks.

Alexander Rodriguez
Alexander Rodriguez

Image is missing the effects of mass immigration, outsourcing and free trade on the American economy

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

These people can't unto economics. They think that just because these tech companies hand out money like Santa doesn't mean their cost of living will stay in the same in the immediate vicinity. So that $160k becomes toilet paper where they live, while it's considered to be very high salary in other parts of the nation.

Hunter Baker
Hunter Baker

its implied pol already knows about it, and wouldn't have the attention span to read all that much more information.

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

1 post by this ID
it's a meaningless shitpost

errytiem

Jose Wood
Jose Wood

Saving money for (((college)))

Why is America such a meme country

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

capitalism existed from 1792 with the coinage act to 1913 with the federal reserve act. you cannot, by definition have capitalism when a unit of exchange isn't linked to an asset with divisibility, frangibility, the ability to limit authority expenditure, etc. etc.

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

Yeah wages have stagnated for decades ever since the immigration act in 1965 and made worse by republican amnesties etc, destroying the middle class. We know this.

Nathan Thomas
Nathan Thomas

Lease an RV
Live in the company's parking lot

Parker Ortiz
Parker Ortiz

higher wages leads to infinite inflation of costs

That's not how it fucking works

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

i can add in red text the coinage act of 1965 and the immigration changes in 1965. should i?

Levi Baker
Levi Baker

If university is free in Serbia it's probably shit

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

All 3 of your posts are nigger-tier shitposts you faggot.

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

You "city sux" people severely underestimate the value of being able to just WALK around and wander and find interesting stuff to do and places to visit.
Past all the homeless people in their vans so I can get to a coffee shop where they charge $9 for a latte, or a cuck museum of art, or be close to a trendy nightclub chocked with hipsters and $15 drinks.
You spend most of your nights watching Netflix alone anyway.
Plumbing.

David Anderson
David Anderson

The high cost of real estate in places like Silicon Valley and Vancouver is not caused by "high wages". It is caused by Chinese real-estate speculators.

Noah Myers
Noah Myers

makes shitposts
gets called a shitposter
"y-you're the shitposter"

Riveting argument

Jeremiah Murphy
Jeremiah Murphy

Time to raise the minimum wage to $15.

We need our IT jobs back.

Hunter Cruz
Hunter Cruz

you are gonna get fucked by Chad either way

Colton Baker
Colton Baker

People fall for the Silicon Valley meme
Who the fuck wants to pay a shit ton of money for a house with an over inflated price, when tech jobs are booming in Texas and other places with cheap as fuck housing? Who the fuck wants to live in Commiefornia?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit