SETH RICH QUESTIONS

SETH RICH QUESTIONS
> he was found by cops at 4:20, and still conscious. Did he say anything?

> he died at the hospital at 5:50. Who was the attending physician? Who were the attending nurses?

> his body had evidence of a struggle, hands and knees were bruised. Did this happen on the street or at the hospital?

> who signed the death certificate, was there an autopsy report? Where specifically in the back was he shot?

> from how far away was he shot?

Can we please find out names of the doctors and nurses that were working the ER that day.

Other urls found in this thread:

efoia.fbi.gov/#emailAuth
youtube.com/watch?v=5I-QQDivADE
thehill.com/policy/national-security/313555-comey-fbi-did-request-access-to-hacked-dnc-servers
archive.is/MpTBw
heavy.com/news/2016/07/seth-rich-dnc-voter-election-fraud-democratic-national-committee-wikileaks-murdered-shot-conspiracy-washington-clinton-data-analyst-emails/
youtube.com/watch?v=1wBVVZ9RU_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First we need to find out where he got shot. From there, we can locate the nearest hospital.

bump

>FOUR TWENTY

I'm honestly amazed that we know as much as we do. It's like they got cocky and aren't even trying to cover it up properly.

I heard he's Jewish.
>last name Rich
How do we know this Jew was on our side?

fake news

First we need to find out what blumpf was saying to the KGB. Retweet if you agree.

I live in the area. He was probably taken to Washington Hospital Center as it is large and nearby. Couldn't find any sources to confirm that though.

talk about the scoops

just the power of Sup Forums autists and wikileaks combined

The deep state is probably gonna blow the whole hospital up and find a way to blame it on Russian hackers so no one can ask questions there.

>talk about the scoops
That's a good point. How are they connected? We need to dig into this.

all of this shit is public record and if the fatshits on this board weren't so lazy you can go down to the county offices and get copies of everything about the investigation including death certificate and police report. this is easy as shit but Sup Forumstards don't actually care and are too busy watching anime and vidya

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Great questions user. Maybe this will help:

efoia.fbi.gov/#emailAuth

This is how to make a FOIA request to the FBI for Seth Rich's case files. Those records will may answer some of your questions, which have never been answered or even asked.

youtube.com/watch?v=5I-QQDivADE

the second scoop was for seth

What about Howard University Hospital? Articles say it's only three blocks away. What hospital did he die at? We need to look into the staff to see what kind of connections they have.

The biggest question to me is if the wounds he sustained in the shooting would have been fatal under normal circumstances. Remember that 95% of people who make it to the hospital alive with gunshots live.

Do not forget....

Comey: DNC denied FBI's requests for access to hacked servers

thehill.com/policy/national-security/313555-comey-fbi-did-request-access-to-hacked-dnc-servers

>Self Correction

95% of those who make it to the hospital alive with HANDGUN shots live.

>who signed the death certificate
aren't death certs a public record? should be easy to submit a public records request.

Another possible line of thinking is that hospital staff or doctors that assist in convenient deaths, probably aren't doing it for the first time.......

The few area hospitals that he could have been taken too, have any of them had any other politically connected or suspiciously timed deaths?

There must be a GO TO hospital for tying up Loose Ends

Apparently the police must have been wearing bodycams. There should be footage of almost everything, from the moment that he was discovered wounded to the moment that he died.

Obviously the family won't release the footage of their dying son (that would be inhuman), but surely he would have described his attacker? I mean, in a robbery, you must at least get to see or hear the person attacking you. If he was alive and conscious, then he would have given the police something about the "robber". He must have at least said "I was robbed".

Why haven't we got (at least) a transcript of the audio of Seth with the police?

Please go back to 9fag. We all know it was just some random robbery gone wrong. Hillary doesn't have 500 assassins around the world ready to strike at any given notice. Let's please focus on what's important, that being who we will support for the 2020 election since Trump betrayed us

That is possible too I just feel like Washington Hospital Center is larger. I couldn't find any info about where he died at.

That's a university hospital, they don't do trauma. People go to Washington hospital center for car wrecks/gunshots.

We need to find the security cameras from the convinence store across the street. I went over there a week after the shooting saying that somebody backed into my car and the sandnigger worked there said he didn't have anything

do you think we should take action and message/email other DNC staffers? What kind of details are we interested in? Seth Rich was a more technically inclined DNC staffer wasn't he? I guess we should aim to talk to the tech geeks in the DNC staff.... Anyone else up for doing this?

surely some Jews aren't allowed in the club. Cant keep that big of a secret if every Jew is aware of there Illumnati privilege .

This is exactly what I'm asking.

I'm in the medical field. Where specifically on the back he got shot matters a lot. There should be some documentation of the specific location of the gunshot wounds. Where is this paperwork?

>> who signed the death certificate, was there an autopsy report? Where specifically in the back was he shot?

The Washington D.C. Medical Examiner’s office stated that Rich died from gunshot wound to the torso, and his manner of death was homicide. The office did not say how many times Rich was shot and said that autopsy reports are not publicly released to the news media in D.C.

Going to have to request his mom and dad to get that autopsy report and release it to the public

Look up George Webb on YouTube - Good luck guys!!

Any US people do any FOIA's yet?

Hey, why do you guys always go hard with the $hillary memes when your guy is in trouble?

Seth Rich was the first white person to die in that neighborhood in over 15 years... are you really telling me you think it was a robbery gone wrong? and that he lived that long to make it to the hospital and then died? what was the cause of death? doctors are VERY good at trauma medicine now... however, another point is that a trained assassin wouldn't leave Seth Rich alive long enough to talk to anyone, including a paramedic or doctor.

Did you bring a gun to a DC pizza parlor and ask them if they saw anything?

>at 4:20

Yep

Do not let shills slide this thread away. Meme magic happens because of threads like this

I think I know where the paperwork is.

0.01 shekel has been deposited into your account

Awan brothers were part of DNC tech guys-from Pakistan with links to Muslim Brotherhood.

SEIU goon, not trained assassin.

someone who lives in the area needs to go down there and do that and share the documents here

All of this is stuff that basic police would have done. The fact that the answers to these questions are not easily discoverable is proof of shady business.

yes master

>Was the body cremated?

>How long was it before an autopsy was performed?

>Was an autopsy done?

Find his gf
Ask questions

Raise 100k here to have pol interview her by an user.

Wouls havw to go viral

His hands and knees were bruised.
The bruising itself does not make sense. The parents use the word bruising to describe the condition of his hands and knees comma but typically bruises do not form until hours following the injury. If died within an hour he would not have had an opportunity to form bruises.

Was his time of death misreported?

He also still had all his valuables still on him. Odd for a robbery.

Bumporino for the truthorino

Odd? Its not a robbery obv.

A hit

Period

its weird that none of the articles at the time or since ever say what hospital he was taken to

Ugghh why are we bringing up old meems? He died last year. Are we going to bring back tumblr dogs too?

We need to keep an eye on:
Jody O'Leary #7859
Robert Wingate Robinson (badge#?)7634
Derek Tarr #9237
Shea Ellis #9499
Benjamin Velez #6631
Mark Lee #6141

WHERE IS THE BODY CAM FOTAGE?!
Robert, Benjamin, and Mark all had Body cams.

They were in the Fifth District / 501 area
Sound of gunshots @ 2134 Flagler Pl. NW
Seth Rich found @ corner of W St. and Flagler Pl. NW
HE FOUND ALIVE AND BREATHING

>4:20

DUDE

Um what?

.1 shekel for you troubles

this is why faggot

archive.is/MpTBw

Common knowledge. Time to bring them down
>heavy.com/news/2016/07/seth-rich-dnc-voter-election-fraud-democratic-national-committee-wikileaks-murdered-shot-conspiracy-washington-clinton-data-analyst-emails/

it's common for a robber to panic and run after the victim fights back and gun goes off

Praise him n his digits

I'm trying to follow this, but none of it is really convincing.

I think I'm gonna make a cup of tea and go to sleep.

So tired.

SEIU. Look at this organization, it is a union for Hospital staff and nurses.

Hospital staff and nurses would have more opportunity to assist in a convenient death.

We need to take a look at the hospital and the staff and nurses that work there.

Particularly, is there any or a group of people, who has been there for a long time.

Who are the ER head nurses? Who are the ER head staff?

Are we able to contact any interns he might tell us about the working environment in that ER? Somebody who intern there would have a better grasp on the politics and who has power in the department.

Pizzagate ran out of steam, so you guys have to try a new tack?

>from how far away was he shot?
I would imagine that this and other "discovered facts" are being kept from the public. They are waiting to hear about someone talking about specifics that ONLY they would know.

It is quite common with catching murderers. Withhold evidence, and wait for people to talk.

In this situation, it is obvious that anyone that knew about this is dead or smart enough to know that when their lips move, they better be under protection from someone trustworthy.

"transported to local area hospital"
really?? they were that unspecific in the incident report?

You need the MEDIC incident report. It will tell where and when it dropped him off at what hospital.

Ya, oi vey, that goyim Trump is a tyrant like Hitler.

I nominate Schlomo Shekelstien for president in 2020

I... I think you guys just lost Chaffetz.

Acting Capt. Anthony Haythe of the Metropolitan Police Department’s homicide branch said in a July news conference that all motives were being considered, said CBS. The New York Daily News quoted police as saying, “There is no immediate indication that robbery was a motive in the attack…but it has not been ruled out as a possibility.”

yep. thing is, all of his documents are probably forged with cia agents as the personnel waiting for a call.

aight den, reddit spacing. have a good one.

Fucking THIS

Good god please dox the docs

#DOXTHEDOCS

Even if it was a murder, the most likely explanation is that they hired a random crackhead on the street to do it and paid them in cash. Involving the medical establishment would be risky and expensive.

I tried in November of last year, hopefully someone will have better luck than I did. Godspeed anons.

Yes but there are two entry wound in the back from what I have read in the news...... this is inconsistent with a gun accidentally going off in a struggle.

It is obvious that this is a politically connected murder. We need to find out more about who was involved on the medical side.

Who's in meltdown mode here?

One more thing we know

>Seth Rich was a drug addict whose debts finally caught up with him

I doubt they want any part in this stuff anymore, I'd be moving out of D.C. if I were them.

>spacing text is reddit-exclusive

newfags like you are the worst.

yawnnn

Shill Twat

fuck off paki fucker

Come on goy just stop talking about all this Seth Rich nonsense. Just talk about Comey and Ice Cream!

how about the fact he left for home from a bar at 1:15 am. he decided to walk home, since his house was only a couple miles away, yet it was 4:17 by the time he was a block from his house?

3 hours to walk 2 miles or less? does anyone know the address of his home at the time?

Because we're trying to reveal the truth, and are ignoring that fake news.

Day of the rake when?

we got Gowdy, who cares about pussy chaffy

Hujjajajajajjhahahahaha. You guys are fucking scared. So scared. You think quoting the same cucks from the election worries us.

You're fucking failures. All of you.

Praise Kek!
His name was Seth Rich.

Did David Brock tell you all to pretend to be tired? Seriously weak shilling. Not earning your shekels

Crackheads have loose lips that is not good.

The most likely scenario is that the real murderers are the nurses and medical staff within the hospital. It is a known and common method of political assassination.

It is the method with the least suspicion and the easiest to cover up.

In the most likely scenario, the shooting was simply the precursor to the murder. An excuse to get him to the hospital.

You know I wonder who the hospital donors are

Feel free to call me retarded, but i've seen SEIU thrown around all evening, and I have no idea what it stands for.

Why would it take more than 15 minutes to get a shooting victim to a hospital a few blocks away?
4:20 - 5:50 that's 90 minutes. I could probably drive from one end of DC to the other and back in that time at that early in the morning on a weekend. Why the delay if the victim is still alive?
youtube.com/watch?v=1wBVVZ9RU_c

it would be in the coronors office or medical examiner.

he did live for another hour until dying at the hospital at like 5 something, so that seems to coincide with something like getting shot in the lungs. probably no major artery or the heart was hit, or he would have been dead in minutes

Bumping