Koranic Law

Yes, this is from plebbit, but this information is worth its weight in gold.

A MUST READ

>Replace the term "Sharia Law" with "Koranic Law" and watch the rats scurry out from hiding

By the way, this thread was deleted and the user deleted completely from the site after just a few hours. Wonder why?

This is double Taqiyya. "ex"-Muslim wants "Sharia" out of MSM because Sharia invokes strong feelings from westerners. "Koranic" is much more benign sounding. It's like "Judaic." He's pretending it will rustle Muslim jimmies to say "Koranic law" but it won't. It will help Sharia law slip in more unnoticed.

>If we can trigger people, that means we win the debate

God, trumpets are even dumber than I thought.

Most Sharia Law comes from the Hadith, not the Koran. It was also developed for a period later by jurisprudence (ijtihad) (although not any more, "the door to ijtihad is closed").
Call it Islamic Law if they weasel out of Sharia.

Well, fine, but that doesn't really say anything. Explanation why what does this mean, please?

>REEEEE DELETE THIS NOW
thank you sharia blue

as you can see by the above this is weaponized autism
triggering mud slimes into causing more violence is exactly what we need
the second muslims kill a normie loved celebrity, youtuber, politician, artist, etc. the left will combust in on itself and/or be forced to denounce islam

I'm with this guy. "Sharia law" is already something people know and hate. No one is openly pushing the idea that Sharia in the West is acceptable.

>developed later by jurisprudence

I never understood people who said that hadiths are less credible than quoran just because they were writen later. Wasn't quoran writen also later, 30 years after Mohammeds death? That makes it about as legit as hadiths.

Nah, it's important to let fragile little teacups know their TRIGGERS and FEFEES don't fucking matter. Everyone should draw Mohammed and point and laugh as Muslims tard out.

You know why you keep losing to people you think are dumber than you? Because you don't understand a fucking thing you are reading, retard.

Well, except Sarsour, and the leftist are defending muhlady as hard as they can.

Why would it matter? People will relate Koranic to Koran instead of Shariah to ???

I'm suspicious

North Koran must be stopped! THEY HAVE NUKES PEOPLE

EXPLANATION YOU COCKSUCKERS. This doesn't say anything.

I think both should be used, honestly. However, if a Muslim is point blank asked if they support Koranic Law in the west, it is much harder for them to say no as that is blasphemy. Saying no to Sharia Law isn't blasphemy, as the word literally means "law". To them, denouncing the laws within the Koran is enough to be killed. It's worse than depicting Muhammad.

the quran is not like hadith , it is regarded as a miracle for most arabic speakers , it is not a normal text like hadith , if somone at that time wanted to pass something as quran he simply can't because he can't reach the level of quran. actually the quran itself challenged kuffar to come with 10 Sura like the quran and no one could do it to this day. you have to know arabic to know exacrly what i mean though.

As a Tunisian, do you think what is in the OP has any merit?

The Koran is the pre-existant and uncreated word of God (being uncreated would make the Quran itself a God in theological terms, but never mind), whilst the Hadith are the sayings of Muhammad during the time he was alive.

In Islam the Quran is elevated to being Godlike itself: it is pre-existant (eternally existing bith backwards and forwards in time) and is uncreated, like God.

The Demoncrats, their Stooges, Goons, and Shills are sporting this Muzz-Filth rubbish on a bunch of hapless ignorant Americans.

Makes me want to puke.

If this is double taco-yah, then ok, fine, it will trigger some dummies to go researching down the recommended road of qoran and hadith and urethral sounding. So what? I can tell you one hundred percent, if you know the books better than they do, and explain to them how it is slave religion, it triggers the FUCK out of em, massive crisis of faith soon follows...they may even anhero silently --- a great outcome. Sunlight is best disinfectant when it comes to these fucking swine. Let them die of exposure.

Nah breh, qoran got edited a bunch of times in order to create an inbred and utterly cuckolded slave race which worships saturn and disrupts countries on command. The most recent edits are Saudi. Find the qoran's editors, with proofs and this whole meme disappears.

Anybody seen my Kwhorean?

Mmm yes

>gets more people to read Quran
>more people convert
Can't see this backfiring at all.

Have you read the Koran? to the average blue pilled pleb it is utterly repulsive.

why not both?

how about always saying-''...sharia law,also known as koranic law,...''

so you get them either way

I think bluepilled normies will just tell themselves what they want to hear. This is free publicity for Muslims, normalising the Quran.

Personally, I think it is a really cool piece of literature.

literacy kills religions
actually reading that shit makes it harder to believe

Never mind fellers, I found it!

Perfect.
Meme it niggers.
Get back to your fucking fields.

sharia = koranic law
muslims = mohammadeans
hajib = slave shroud

etc etc, lets start changing all the words and meme the shit out of it

I've literally seen some "western" AAA gamedevs doing this on twitter.

hmm, plebbit, have a bump though

>ex muslim
>koranic law
>KORANIC
literally as a muslim i stop engaging in a debate when people aren't able to use the correct words, as soon as i see the word koran i instantly know its a person who has never even seen the front cover of the Quran. even if that was an 'ex muslim' they would know it's spelt quranic

The point of using Koranic law is to unmask those "moderate" LARPing as peaceful, civilised, liberal folk. Those kind of people usually distance themselves from and disavow sharia which is already a toxic word, like jihad. They pretend to be opposed the sharia law that is practised in most Muslim countries. Those people can't disavow Koranic law as easily as they disavow sharia law.

moderate Muslims*

it's called the Koraan over here

Which one is the correct spelling - Muhammed, Mohammed, Mohamed, Muhammed, Muhamed or مُحَمَّد?

Everyone knows that the correct spelling for the Koran is however it's written in its native language. It's purely phonetic in any other language.

so why should we help them disengage from a toxic term?

any sandnigger can confirm??

You liar. The Koran is like their version of the bible. The HADITH is where the laws come from. The Jewish equivalents are Torah and Talmud

Sadly most westerners only know about the Koran/Quran. Muslims study 3 books. This is why Islam is not a religion. One book is laws including Sharia, one is religious, the last is a biography of Muhammed. Together, the three books make a system of governance and religion.

How is changing the name going to make any difference at all? Everyone who isn't a Muslim dick sucker already knows that Sharia law is pure cancer, how is changing the name going to change anything? Please explain it to me, because I feel like I'm missing something.

EVERY muslim will spell it Quran, i don't know where the narrative of spelling it like 'koran' ever came from, i know for a fact its mostly used by non-muslims though.
sandnigger here, the difference between sharia law and 'koranic' Sharia law can be interpreted from many sources see here while 'koranic' law is from the quran only

Sounds nice.
I will start saying that in my comments in mainstream media

>their

jej
lend me a kebab, user?

>We shouldn't, but they will deny they support sharia law as practised by "extremists", they will say "that's not the Islam I know". They don't have much to lose by disavowing "sharia law" that is not "real Islam". Normies don't understand where sharia comes from, the various sources like hadiths. Muslims exploit people's ignorance of Islam to portray themselves as more moderate than they really are with taqiya. But a Muslim won't willingly disavow Koranic law because that is explicitly rejecting the Koran. They have to affirm it. It makes it harder for them to do taqiya. Muslims hate defending hadiths so they will usually pretend that they don't follow the violent and disturbing aspects of sharia law. Much harder to do that with the Koran.