My dad sent me this photo from a Canadian day celebration (leaf expat here)

My dad sent me this photo from a Canadian day celebration (leaf expat here)
Notice anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

geoba.se/population.php?pc=world&type=15
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*Canada day, auto correct

Beautiful day, looks more pleasant than Poland?

They appear to have given out free red t-shirts?

We know ...there are a lot of non whites at the event. This is not a novel observation.

So you noticed it too :^) I'm not the only one

What? that it looks more pleasant than Poland?

>lots of minorities in capital cities of Western countries in the current year

Not with all that literal human garbage in my city

>This is not a novel observation
If you look at you'll see that one of the screens says "oath affirmation" meaning that this is probably an event FOR immigrants

But Sup Forums won't care because that disrupts your narrative right?

u moved from canada to poland? I'm thinking of doing the same. How is it? I need to get out of this shithole

geoba.se/population.php?pc=world&type=15
Life expectancy world rankings
>Canada #12
>Poland can't even crack the top 80
:DDDDDDDDDDDDD

All these fucking asians.

>tfw i'm azn too

white people dont want to go to something a bunch of "woe is me" wagonburners are going to be ruining the vibe

Are you saying that white people...need a safe space?

it would be nice

Triggered much, my good bitch?

well if you're just going to be rude i don't think we can carry on this conversation

what do you do on puckcuck day, sit around and trigger warn each other while sucking off aids ridden faggots?

contrary to popular belief canada is still the great white north. images of Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal will have you think we are some multicultural commie heaven. the truth is you go 30 minutes out of the cities and you have a large white rural majority.

but our country has the population of california so i really dont understand why the usa has not just annexed us already and then we could give some southern states to the niggers and spics and let em fight their gang wars while we continue to travel the stars in an expanded hyperborea

Bottom right, JoJo reference?

yeah. people of different backgrounds assembling in one place in harmony. i see it everyday in my glorious nation. no biggie

Yukon is worse.

Nope it's JOHN CENAAAAAAAAAAA

No Newfoundland is the worst
t. Newfie

Snowflake

>continue to travel the stars in an expanded hyperborea
lmao you won't be traveling to the stars when you can't even travel to Dennys without a mobility scooter

Not enough chinks ?

Add me on jewbook, Karniecki is my last name

Hijabs everywhere.