Eating out

When you eat out on a date with a woman, do you:

>Let her pick restaurant
>Let her pick wine / drinks
>Order for her (order everything for whole table)
>Let her taste your food if she asks to, even though she ordered small salad
>Split the bill with her
>Tip

Lets see how cucked you are.

>date with a woman
>current year
lol
ishygddt

>getting out of the house at all

Where do you think you are?

>ishygddt
More like: I wish that i did that.

Easy. Don't date women, just screw tinder hoes

>ishygddt

>2017
>Ishygddt

I seriously hope you guys dont do that

I caught a girl I was dating swiping on Tinder DURING OUR FUCKING DATE and then wanted me to drop her off somewhere kek. And I did.
What I hate is that dating isn't an exclusive thing anymore. Not by default. If you don't want to come off as too desperate you have to be seeing and dating multiple women at once. That's too much for me to deal with. Dating sucks. I just want to relax and play vidyas.

i would prefer if she just picked somewhere, but i know she'd lose all respect for me and dump me if i treated her as an equal.

so i tell her where we are going, and if she doesn't like it we go there anyways. she whines about the food and then i have to argue with the waiter to impress her or i'm not a real man. naturally i have to pay, she insists on paying half, and i'd like to allow that, but i can't or she'll think i'm a loser, so i pay for it all. after a bitter screaming argument during the drive home about some random stupid shit she started, we have angry sex which she likes but i find uncomfortable.

but in reality no woman wants anything to do with me anyways and maybe that's for the best because it sounds terrible

>dating in current year +2
Fuck that shit I'm not going to prison because I eye raped her and touching her ass.

I pick the restaurant
I pick wine, she knows jack shit about wine
She orders but I put some advice to it
sure, taste it
split everyday
>tipping

>woman
>knowing what she wants to eat

>dating

Nice one.

>And I did.
Because you're a cuck

I considered myself kind of a feminist until I started dating a bit and had to work with them. I realize now how stupid that was.

Everyone has to start somewhere. At least you didn't get divorce raped.

I prefer to dine in when eating out ifuknowwhatimean

>>Let her pick restaurant
No. My way or the highway.

>>Let her pick wine / drinks
I already know what she'll order (tequila). She already knows what I'll order (double vodka OTR).

>>Order for her (order everything for whole table)
Nah. I pick what I want and the appetizer. She chooses her own food.

>>Let her taste your food if she asks to, even though she ordered small salad
She's not the 'just a salad' type of girl.

>>Split the bill with her
Fuck no.

>>Tip
10% for shit service, 15% for average, 20% if it's excellent.

>date

if you don't buy your own ingredients and make food yourself you are not white.

I have a girlfriend, but we go out I
Choose the restaurant
She's not allowed to drink in public
She can usually order what she wants, but nothing high in calories, and sometimes I make her get a salad
She's never asked to eat my food
She has no money, so I have to pay
Yes, I tip, I'm not a degenerate

>Let her pick restaurant
No, you picking shows leadership and that's what women respect. Doing a bit of investigation first is necessary though.
Suggest something that's good, impress her with your taste.
No. Order separate meals or if you're going to a tapas like place split the choices.
She probably won't order a small salad but there is nothing wrong with tasting.
>Split the bill with her
Judge at the end of a date, if it seems like she had a good time then yes. If it's iffy then no, if she looked bored the entire time let her pay if she offers.
>Tip
No more than 15%, anything over that is pathetic.

You made Justin from Canada proud leaf

>ishygddt-ing a ishygddt
ishygddt

>Let her pick restaurant

No

I let her pick her own drink

Nigga what the fuck

Sure I'd do that with my friends too

>Split the bill with her

Yup

>Tip

Im American

WTF was the purpose of this OP

>>Let her pick restaurant
Sometimes, because we are both picky.
>>Let her pick wine / drinks
She usually orders water like I do and never picks for me.
>>Order for her (order everything for whole table)
No, because she takes the longest to decide so I let her take her time.
>>Let her taste your food if she asks to, even though she ordered small salad
Yeah, and I'll try hers too.
>>Split the bill with her
No, but on rare occasions she'll pay.
>>Tip
Nearly always. I don't tip much or at all if they did a bad job though.

>Waste money on a whore to eat
>Doesn't lead to anything
Dating g-g-great guys

Last gf was qt ukranian
>first date: took her to the shooting range, then a fairly nice restaurant, held a good conversation overall
>second date: had her drive to my apartment and she cooked the veggies while I grilled the chicken

Kinda miss her but she was a bit cold, oh well

>paying for pussy, tits and/or ass.
>not getting it in the end

Youre better off hiring a prostitute.
Just don't

>Let her pick restaurant
No
No
No
Tiny bit
>Split the bill with her
Yes/Let her pay
>Tip
If the service was excellent.

separate checks. she orders what ever she can pay for im not paying. its not a sellers market OP. the poon industry collapsed.

its like look bitch you can shack up with some nog i dont give a fuck but you know you wont ever be able to retire and there would be a prenup even if we got married and i dont know what dirty dicks have been in you so i will be wearing a condom with spermacidal lube on it and wont ever rely on you to be taking the pill so if you dont pay for your own food i will just leave right now

thrice has a prostitute taken my money and then just told me to leave and wouldn't give my money back. i'm not smelly or rude or anything either. they just knew i wasn't going to do shit about it, they could smell the beta, and they knew they could take advantage of it. it's hard to imagine even being able to pay a woman for sex now

i usually pick restaurant,
let her pick drinks,
i do not order for her,
i let her taste my food,
sometimes if i dont want to see her again i come up with an excuse to make her pay
i always tip (this is america)

First date I choose the place and drinks and let her order her food. I pay since I asked her out.

All other further dates I choose because women are fucking incompetent and don't know what they want.

>He goes out with women
user, women are a distraction. Have you not taken the true pill yet?

>Let her pick restaurant

Depends on who has a yearning for a certain food, or knows of a new restaurant to check out, its a process of elimination. Many times women will just leave it up to you, leave the entire evening up to you, because they think your job is to entertain them or something. Fuck that bitch you entertain me cunt.

Wine is decided by pairing with the meal. Let her order her own damn drink because she is paying for it anyway

No that's some control freak weirdo shit

Sure why not I'll trade her for a tomato from her salad. Plus you can give her that sexy eye contact while you put it in her mouth so she knows you're thinking about putting your dick in her mouth and her pussy gets a tingle.

>Split the bill with her

Fuck yeah bitch is paying for herself, does she want to spend time with me or does she just want free shit

>Tip

If the service is good, give 20% tip. If its bad, discuss it with chick and explain that servers get taxed assuming 8% of their sales is tips, so only tip 8%.

When I eat a girl out, I make sure to place the entire pussy in my mouth, and suck, before rolling my tongue up and down and inside her vagina hole

Then, I flatten my tongue and lap her up, while slurping making sure to get a good taste. Then I stiffen my tongue and start boxing her clit and running circles around it, alternating between this and making sure to get my fingers pressed against her g spot, so she squirts. I then make her squat over my balls and jack her self off over my dick so she squirts on my balls, while teasing her pussy with my cock

Then I ram her at 90 miles an hour with my dick, fold her into a ball and choke her whole using her neck to slam get whole body pussy first into my massive dick

>When I eat out with my wife
We pick restaurant
She picks what she wants to eat/drink
I pick what I want to eat/drink
I pay out of our account.

Treat your wife like the white goddess she is.
>inb4 white women are degenerate
Virgin wife who cooks, cleans and takes care of me

Pump and dump - don't even bother spending money on them. They will enjoy a free meal from a beta chump and then go fuck Chad. Using the average woman as anything other than a masturbatory aid in (current year) is just begging to be financially cucked.