BTFO TO PRISON BITCH STATUS

cnbc.com/2017/08/04/pharma-bro-martin-shkreli-convicted-in-federal-fraud-case.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ga3maNZ0x0w
web.archive.org/web/20170804184555/https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/04/pharma-bro-martin-shkreli-convicted-in-federal-fraud-case.html
archive.fo/Xk1uq
youtube.com/watch?v=MgNkJfTfHa4
marketwatch.com/story/new-series-casts-bernie-madoff-not-only-as-a-crook-but-a-product-of-a-corrupt-system-2017-01-12
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What happens to the WuTang album?

It's going with him. He'll be able to sell it to avoid getting assfucked for the first 4 months.

O shiet... He better run. I honestly feel for him...

Learn your fucking place goy

Trump will pardon him. If he doesn't, I don't actually care.

F

Free all my niggas on lock.

This subhuman will go to jail for attention

not so brash anymore eh faggot

This little fucker is getting raped first shower he takes I'm callin it boys

>faces years
How many? One? Two? None??

Wheres the based Norwegian archivebot when you need him

Shkreli was a kike, but he did a kike move and exposed himself which made him a media target.

Punished for exposing jewish tricks to the goyim and being bigger than he should have been.

jews got him
maybe he can find an embassy to give him sanctuary

Frauding investors which is usually 3-5. He'd probably be out in less, but his reputation is 100% gone, nobody will trust him with money ever again

Ma nigga Shkreli didn't do nothing, he even made money to his investors but they still fucked him. fuck dis system mane. there's no justice.

"up to 20"

He gonna

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

literally dindu nuffin

>prison rape joke
>kekistan flag

KYS

You could have archived it your fucking self in the time it took to write that comment you lazy. And yes so could I, but I want you to do it.

maximum 20, he'll probably serve 3-4 years though.

Wasn't that some irrelevant aids side effect medication that like 500 people were supposed to get?

Is he seriously going to jail over clickbait?

He only got 3 out of 8 charges and none of them were the important ones. He's probably just going to have to pay a big fine

his livestreams were very boring.

He's Armenian not jewish.

nigga flew too close to the sun

a jew's greed is a dangerous thing

this nigga is the sun bitch

He's not going to jail for that:

>Shkreli, 34, told "lies upon lies," including claiming he had $40 million in one of his funds at a time when it only had about $300 in the bank, Assistant U.S. Attorney Alixandra Smith said in closing arguments.

He'll just pay it off most likely

SHKRELI DID NOTHING WRONG

(((Insurance Companies))) did this. Remember, liberals hate Shkreli and liberals are ALWAYS wrong. Shkreli is /ourguy/

From my understanding his actual charges were related to him misrepresenting his hedge fund when getting investors.

>flew too close to the sun

funny cause i was thinking of the same phrase

He should hire an army of mercenaries™ to protect him.

he's Albanian actually

20 years? This is so wrong

He's not Jewish

It's a very common phrase, neither of you are unique.

He's not jewish you fucking duck

lol called it. I actually think I argued with him a few times on here when he tried to claim his greed was for the political good of healthcare.

>smug level = 0

Shkreli press conference live here:

F

most likely

So was he convicted of make sock puppet accounts to make 100 mil?

i never said it wasn't, stop projecting because you weren't your parents favorite

He's not Jewish but a semite is what you're saying.

albanian catholic, actually.

>white collar criminal
>hard time in a prison penitentiary
Choose one. Shkreli is going to country club jail.

Sounds like he knew how to make it in jew york city

Don't give cnbc the views: web.archive.org/web/20170804184555/https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/04/pharma-bro-martin-shkreli-convicted-in-federal-fraud-case.html

You are all lazy fucking twats.

archive.fo/Xk1uq

FUCKING YES

BEND OVER SHKRELI
TAKE IT BABY

youtube.com/watch?v=MgNkJfTfHa4

He'll serve 1 year max in jail. He made some dangerous moves that could have gone really bad, but his crimes were victimless. Considering he was made the most hated man in America by the media, it's not hard to believe that the jury was eager to charge him with something.

nope, POUND UR ASS PENITENTIARY

jesus, that's some next level autism right there

he looks like an autist kek

>nigger music loving pharma kike in prison
>his face when

Pick up that soap, bitch.

Hes gonna get raped

No he's going to jail for making money for his investors

It's ok. I'm sure he's hard as fuck. Shkreli is a 2pac listening beast.

He got insanely lucky, major opportunities opened to him at a young age, I think jews just mistook his name as jewish.

>NO PRISON TIME

YES!!

Literally this.
He trolled too hard.

You don't make them go through a Trial and get zero jail time. None of you cucks actually know how the federal system works. His PSR is going to be what decides his fate.

He will probably have a guideline range of 12-18 months and get a year and a day.

Anything to wipe that smug smile from his face.

They just weren't allowed to get their money when they wanted it.

Martin Shkreli was just murdered in prison, and why this is a good thing

He needs to release the Wu-Tang album NOW before it's too late

As if that's so much better. There are bad people in federal prison in New York. Ask Madoff.

This is what I thought. He got it down to the charges that are just sec fines but they're still trying to push the "muh gay people will die" narrative so they say he """"faces""" years but will likely serve none due to the house arrest he already served.

Actually he did quite a bit to expose the whole corporate kike and banker operations. He also fucked (((insurance companies.))) Nice try Moishe.

Isn't federal prison like a retirement home for white collared criminals? I doubt they'll rape him like the stereotypical Oz world.

Don't worry, he'll come out of prison hating niggers and he'll break the album.

You're not fooling anyone with that flag, Moishe.

He's going to jail for securities fraud. The one white collar crime the SEC will actually bother to investigate. Rip off the unwashed masses all you want, but the minute you try to Jew other Jews, you're off to federal pound you in the ass prison.

I still never understood why I'm supposed to like this manlet.

I'm sure he'll hate it in his white collar prison.

>made money to his investors

He's going to jail for stealing investors money to pay his own debts. Wut?

Thanks, Trump

Yes he is going to end up in a prison camp with no fences.

Which confectionary treat is Shkreli going to corner?

marketwatch.com/story/new-series-casts-bernie-madoff-not-only-as-a-crook-but-a-product-of-a-corrupt-system-2017-01-12

Because faggots or... something.

It wasn't even AIDS medicine he hiked up the price of. It was for toxoplasmosis, a fungal infection that you can only get if your immune system is compromised.

Never mind the fact that AIDS isn't the only thing that can compromise your immune system and toxoplasmosis can also be found in people undergoing chemo or radiation, or taking immunosuppressants for an autoimmune disease.

>rise 5000% the price of an aids drug
>go to jail
>meet niggers with aids

What are the chances of him doing time, putting heroin up his butt, then shanking a big nigger in the yard so he gets adopted by the Aryan Brotherhood, only to be released and snitch on his crew so he can go back in and be the Shot Caller?

He's not going to jail. Faggots.

>tfw you get locked up for making your investors money

This guy is an alpha. It would not surprise me if he ran that fukcing prison like Al Capone.

What a bullshit fucking case this was. They trashed the guy for 2 years in the media before this case even took place. There wasnt a prospective juror that had a positive or neutral image of the guy. MISTRIAL

You are correct it's called prison you boot licking bitch.

We should make a petition to the President to give him presidential pardon, just imagine the outrage if he were to do that.

He honestly behaves irl like a true autist. its beautiful.

inb4 shrekli found dead in his cell with 2 bullets in the back of the head

Kek so he did what rappers did? Just bullshit and act more successful then he was

They only went after him after he expose Obongocare with his aids medicine so it was obvious this entire charges to him is completely politically motivated.

Why do you even hate martin shkreli ?